Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,709 members, 7,816,912 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:05 PM

What Should I Do? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Should I Do? (715 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Should I Do? by Jetjacky(m): 8:36pm On Apr 17, 2015
lol, yup me again.

have a p. I have principles that i don't like to brake.
with that out, let me continue with my story.

There is this girl I like, and well I got to tell her how I feel, only to find out she has a good thing going with another guy. I could have thought she lied, but I met the dude, didn't ask but I could clearly see it from his jealous character.

Point is: she told me she is ready to compromise, like double date? the proposer was tempting, real tempting. knowing she liked me, no matte how small made me want to grab her for myself, or take her *indirect* offer. The only thing that kept me rooted was, what if I was this guy? second, I don't like sharing..

question: is my decision right? because if you say I shoulders do what's right my what's right is to follow my heart, and my heart is screaming go back there!! muna chuk una mouth for this matter oh, b4 e carry kleg

helpCmeWhala...OoO!!!
Re: What Should I Do? by Elslim: 8:38pm On Apr 17, 2015
Follow ur prick
Re: What Should I Do? by hijodedios: 8:44pm On Apr 17, 2015
Well i think you should resist and reject the offer,why? becouse if you take the offer i swear the girl is not gonna let go the other guy and sooner or later jealousy will enter as you already said you dont like sharing,,,nobody does anyway.that girl just wanna play a game with you,she knows you have a soft spot for her already and that will definetly be her justficiation when you complain about her and the other guy,my 5 kobo though.

1 Like

Re: What Should I Do? by sinaj(f): 8:45pm On Apr 17, 2015
my advice aint for free any lnger undecided
Re: What Should I Do? by agarawu23(m): 8:47pm On Apr 17, 2015
sinaj:
only if they are meaningfullipsrsealed
Re: What Should I Do? by Jetjacky(m): 8:52pm On Apr 17, 2015
hijodedios:
Well i think you should resist and reject the offer,why? becouse if you take the offer i swear the girl is not gonna let go the other guy and sooner or later jealousy will enter as you already said you dont like sharing,,,nobody does anyway.that girl just wanna play a game with you,she knows you have a soft spot for her already and that will definetly be her justficiation when you complain about her and the other guy,my 5 kobo though.
that's what I'm thinking oh! but i day c her day to day
Re: What Should I Do? by Jetjacky(m): 9:00pm On Apr 17, 2015
sinaj:
meaning? what do you want kwanu?
Re: What Should I Do? by todayguest(m): 10:05pm On Apr 17, 2015
Follow your urge.

(1) (Reply)

8 Reasons Why You Should Sleep Unclad According To Science / E Good Make Parents Dey Dress For Pikin Presence? / Terrible Dangers Associated With Under-age Pregnancy!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.