Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,039 members, 7,818,075 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:01 AM

What Is The Next Thing To Do? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is The Next Thing To Do? (951 Views)

IS IT A Bad Thing To Help Neighbour Remove Underwear During Rain ?? / Next Thing To Do After Getting Her Number? / What Is The Next Thing To Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Next Thing To Do? by hector: 9:51pm On Apr 17, 2015
I met this lady yesterday in the evening while returning frm work. I really admired her although i think she is much older than me. Smhw, we got into d same taxi n eventually we dropped at d same spot. since d driver couldnt find fifty naira change for me n her,he gave her 100naira for the both of us.
i
i wud have let go of d money buh i smhw felt that was a gud opportunity to get talking wit her. i started by asking her where she was going n she pointed at a church around d corner. well, fastforward, she bought some sweets n we got the change we were looking for. in a bid to get friendly, i asked her for d sweet n she politely gave me some n left before i cud say "Jack".

At dat point, i thought d only option i had left was to follow her to d church of which i did. Gladly, when i got there it was a church i use to attend so i went in immediately n got a seat behind her.

After service, i walked up to her n told her hw much i admired her n hw i wud love to be her friend. She said "ok" n i asked for her number n she gave me. i called her when i got home so she cud get my number.

My problem is this, i dnt knw wat next to do. i dnt wanna appear too slow or too desperate. pliz advice
Re: What Is The Next Thing To Do? by FLAWLES(f): 9:56pm On Apr 17, 2015
Op wat is ur name again?
Re: What Is The Next Thing To Do? by Nobody: 9:57pm On Apr 17, 2015
you're cute, hector. Stop it. Don't be shy. C'mon out of your shell. grin
Re: What Is The Next Thing To Do? by CountDracula(m): 10:07pm On Apr 17, 2015
Hector the smooth-operator... cheesy
Re: What Is The Next Thing To Do? by Jayjay0(m): 10:08pm On Apr 17, 2015
niqqa u did better play ur cards well....tell her bout ur feelings towards her nd wait for her reply
Re: What Is The Next Thing To Do? by ronald4lif(m): 10:15pm On Apr 17, 2015
Chai! You mean you had to go into the church, stayed all through the service just to get a girl's number. And had to do all that when you don't even have a clue on what steps to take afterwards? Adonbilivit!
Re: What Is The Next Thing To Do? by Nobody: 10:21pm On Apr 17, 2015
ronald4lif:
Chai! You mean you had to go into the church, stayed all through the service just to get a girl's number. And had to do all that when you don't even have a clue on what steps to take afterwards? Adonbilivit!

Im telling u a guy that can do all thst shoukd be confident enough to follow it through..

From when u collect number lol the rest is history .
Re: What Is The Next Thing To Do? by ronald4lif(m): 10:23pm On Apr 17, 2015
Lala247:

Im telling u a guy that can do all thst shoukd be confident enough to follow it through..

From when u collect number lol the rest is history .

That's it hun. If I'm unsure how to go about it, I won't waste my time. Makes no sense.
Re: What Is The Next Thing To Do? by Nobody: 10:25pm On Apr 17, 2015
ronald4lif:

That's it hun. If I'm unsure how to go about it, I won't waste my time. Makes no sense.

U see y they need theraphy .. The demand is great in romance section
Re: What Is The Next Thing To Do? by ronald4lif(m): 10:30pm On Apr 17, 2015
Lala247:

U see y they need theraphy .. The demand is great in romance section

Yes, I think so too. Se.un should hire the services of a therapist and counsellor on romance section in particular. It would increase more traffic and might cost him nothing compared to the profit this will yield.

If a guy could get a number of a girl he did so much to be able to and still don't know what to do then I don't know anyone who could help except a relationship counsellor.
Re: What Is The Next Thing To Do? by Nobody: 10:30pm On Apr 17, 2015
ronald4lif:

Yes, I think so too. Se.un should hire the services of a therapist and counsellor on romance section in particular. It would increase more traffic and might cost him nothing compared to the profit this will yield.

If a guy could get a number of a girl he did so much to be able to and still don't know what to do then I don't know anyone who could help except a relationship counsellor.

Exactly .. Lol we'll see
Re: What Is The Next Thing To Do? by Nobody: 10:31pm On Apr 17, 2015
Lol.
You stayed in church for hours for a babe?

Lol, the thirst is real cheesy cheesy
Re: What Is The Next Thing To Do? by jmoore(m): 10:32pm On Apr 17, 2015
Get in touch with Charles Nneji
Re: What Is The Next Thing To Do? by Nobody: 10:37pm On Apr 17, 2015
MzNelly:
Lol.

Lol let me help u grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Next Thing To Do? by hector: 10:43pm On Apr 17, 2015
Nairalanders. This particular one is beyond me o
i dnt want to piss her off thats y i dnt wanna be in a hurry. she is matured lady.
i have called her this evening buh she didnt pick d call. i am torn between asking for a date or just keeping d calls going for some days till i get to knw d kinda person she is n wat wud trip her.
Re: What Is The Next Thing To Do? by Nobody: 10:44pm On Apr 17, 2015
hector:
Nairalanders. This particular one is beyond me o
i dnt want to piss her off thats y i dnt wanna be in a hurry. she is matured lady.
i have called her this evening buh she didnt pick d call. i am torn between asking for a date or just keeping d calls going for some days till i get to knw d kinda person she is n wat wud trip her.

I think option two is best .. But not everyday sha u might come across creepy
Re: What Is The Next Thing To Do? by hector: 10:55pm On Apr 17, 2015
MzNelly:
Lol.

it was just a one hour service.
Re: What Is The Next Thing To Do? by swaggzo(m): 10:59pm On Apr 17, 2015
TWO THREADS. .
SAME ISSH. ...

OP WHAT'S UP?
YOU'RE JUST ON YOUR FIRST BOTTLE AND YOU'RE ALREADY THIS HIGH? ?? angry
Re: What Is The Next Thing To Do? by hector: 11:21pm On Apr 17, 2015
swaggzo:
TWO THREADS. .
SAME ISSH. ...

OP WHAT'S UP?
YOU'RE JUST ON YOUR FIRST BOTTLE AND YOU'RE ALREADY THIS HIGH? ?? angry

no bro, am not high at all. Na network ish. i am gonna close d oda thread
Re: What Is The Next Thing To Do? by Emodeee: 12:01am On Apr 18, 2015
No time to waste time. Tell her u love her joorh.. She don dey gv u green light sef.
Re: What Is The Next Thing To Do? by Cutehector(m): 1:17pm On Jul 25, 2015
Xiadnat:
you're cute, hector. Stop it. Don't be shy. C'mon out of your shell. grin
lol I dnt hv a shell... Xiadnat like seriously whr d fvck r u?
Re: What Is The Next Thing To Do? by austine4real(m): 1:31pm On Jul 25, 2015
Tell her this"i wll luv to b more than afriend"

(1) (Reply)

How True Is This? Pic!! / 8 Ways To Protect Yourself From Emotional Manipulation. / why girls are so much selfish

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.