Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,246 members, 7,815,362 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:16 AM

NISIBOR EXPRESS AND NORMAL SHIPPING FROM CHINA - Business To Business (21) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / NISIBOR EXPRESS AND NORMAL SHIPPING FROM CHINA (45593 Views)

.. / Personalized Magic And Normal Mugs Supply In Nigeria / Buying And Shipping From Ebay.com Your Take! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NISIBOR EXPRESS AND NORMAL SHIPPING FROM CHINA by Amarapearl: 10:30am On Dec 14, 2015
The useless one has gone into hiding, his watsapp and phone number isn't going through anymore. i just have to do what i can do to track him down now.
Re: NISIBOR EXPRESS AND NORMAL SHIPPING FROM CHINA by Bookiemart01(f): 12:46pm On Dec 14, 2015
Seriously? You waited till now?
Adonbilivit

Amarapearl:
The useless one has gone into hiding, his watsapp and phone number isn't going through anymore. i just have to do what i can do to track him down now.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: NISIBOR EXPRESS AND NORMAL SHIPPING FROM CHINA by Nobody: 3:31pm On Dec 14, 2015
Bookiemart01:
Seriously? You waited till now?
Adonbilivit

Funny. It's good for him. You have to bear the load alone!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: NISIBOR EXPRESS AND NORMAL SHIPPING FROM CHINA by 2sign: 7:58am On Dec 23, 2015
What is wrong with nisibor,if he has any problem it's better he let's us know, instead he has switched off his line and his whatsapp works. This is very bad of him.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NISIBOR EXPRESS AND NORMAL SHIPPING FROM CHINA by tugrow(m): 8:39am On Dec 23, 2015
Thespecialone please come out, we want to pay a Chinese suppliers for goods worth 5 million Naira,(2sign ) don't worry it's will come out grin grin grin grin shocked shocked
Re: NISIBOR EXPRESS AND NORMAL SHIPPING FROM CHINA by centz: 6:16am On Dec 27, 2015
Nisibor has scam me. Over one month now,his phone and whatapp is off..even when his phone rang,his wont pick up.....my money and goods are with him since Novermber.

up till now am yet to hear from me....is hard to believe this NISIBOR PROCUREMENT SOLUTION GUY IS A SCAM....
He is by real name called ISIBOR NELSON.

PLEASE ANYBODY THAT KNOWS HIM IS BY THIS NOTICE WARNED HIM TO REFUND ME MY MONEY OR ELSE I WILL COME AFTER HIM BY ANY MEANS NECESSARY<<<<<I SPEAK FIRE!!!

HE CANNOT SCAM ME AND GO FREELY O!....HE SHOULD RESPOND NOW BEFORE IS LATE......I AM VERY ANGRY....
Re: NISIBOR EXPRESS AND NORMAL SHIPPING FROM CHINA by valarinz: 9:04am On Dec 27, 2015
centz:
Nisibor has scam me. Over one month now,his phone and whatapp is off..even when his phone rang,his wont pick up.....my money and goods are with him since Novermber.

up till now am yet to hear from me....is hard to believe this NISIBOR PROCUREMENT SOLUTION GUY IS A SCAM....
He is by real name called ISIBOR NELSON.

PLEASE ANYBODY THAT KNOWS HIM IS BY THIS NOTICE WARNED HIM TO REFUND ME MY MONEY OR ELSE I WILL COME AFTER HIM BY ANY MEANS NECESSARY<<<<<I SPEAK FIRE!!!

HE CANNOT SCAM ME AND GO FREELY O!....HE SHOULD RESPOND NOW BEFORE IS LATE......I AM VERY ANGRY....

Sorry bro, just do what you have to do Sha. As at the time (November) which you went ahead to give him your goods and money, we were already sounding the warning bells so loudly here, some attacked and insulted me, I persisted because I wanted people like you to benefit from on the warnings, but, would you listen? No

As cold as this may sound, bear it in mind that your good and money are gone, just be wiser and more careful on your next dealings.

Bookiemart01 food yaf done!!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: NISIBOR EXPRESS AND NORMAL SHIPPING FROM CHINA by chiboy11(m): 3:04pm On Dec 27, 2015
Any1 Nsibor took his money shud blame his or her self,you wre warned b4 u gave out dat money,d hand writen wz on d wall n yet u stil gave out ur hard earned mone to som1 dat wil scam u,I wil just seat n laff @u pple

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: NISIBOR EXPRESS AND NORMAL SHIPPING FROM CHINA by Nobody: 9:31am On Dec 28, 2015
chiboy11:
Any1 Nsibor took his money shud blame his or her self,you wre warned b4 u gave out dat money,d hand writen wz on d wall n yet u stil gave out ur hard earned mone to som1 dat wil scam u,I wil just seat n laff @u pple
Seriously?? You'll laugh at them? Since it's their money, leave them.

Even if you laugh at them, would it change anything?? Whatever happened to humanity??
Re: NISIBOR EXPRESS AND NORMAL SHIPPING FROM CHINA by Ohana(m): 1:31pm On Dec 28, 2015
@nisibor
please I'll like an update on my goods. sent you a pm on whatsapp but no response...
Re: NISIBOR EXPRESS AND NORMAL SHIPPING FROM CHINA by 4nobody4every1: 1:56pm On Dec 30, 2015
angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: NISIBOR EXPRESS AND NORMAL SHIPPING FROM CHINA by stanogb(m): 11:23pm On Jan 01, 2016
The best so far is happytime logistics.
My company has been using them and they always deliver.

PS:
If you need paypal to pay for your goods from china, dubai etc at a cheaper rate than banks, contact 08104323941,
Can help and very reliable
Re: NISIBOR EXPRESS AND NORMAL SHIPPING FROM CHINA by Bookiemart01(f): 11:44pm On Jan 01, 2016
what about payment to a dorm account?

stanogb:
The best so far is happytime logistics.
My company has been using them and they always deliver.

PS:
If you need paypal to pay for your goods from china, dubai etc at a cheaper rate than banks, contact 08104323941,
Can help and very reliable
Re: NISIBOR EXPRESS AND NORMAL SHIPPING FROM CHINA by Mcleo007(m): 12:59pm On Jan 06, 2016
Hello everyone, happy new year to you.

This is informing everybody that we're now back for business. We look forward to improving on our services from where we left off last year.

Thanks for the patronage.

Yours,
IBL LOGISTICS.

1 Like

Re: NISIBOR EXPRESS AND NORMAL SHIPPING FROM CHINA by eph12(m): 7:47am On Jan 07, 2016
This is really frightening sad
Re: NISIBOR EXPRESS AND NORMAL SHIPPING FROM CHINA by 2sign: 5:51pm On Jan 08, 2016
I think nisibor is dead.
Re: NISIBOR EXPRESS AND NORMAL SHIPPING FROM CHINA by Merlissa(f): 5:32am On Jan 09, 2016
2sign:
I think nisibor is dead.

What killed him?
Re: NISIBOR EXPRESS AND NORMAL SHIPPING FROM CHINA by Ohana(m): 2:15pm On Jan 11, 2016
please, who has tso other number. the one that ends with ...6728 is not going through. Guys please I need to call him. it's urgent.....
Re: NISIBOR EXPRESS AND NORMAL SHIPPING FROM CHINA by Chumaco(m): 7:51pm On Jan 13, 2016
EASYWAY CHUMACO LOGISTICS
Address in china: Shop 1088 1F,xinghua Building Zhanqian Road, Guangzhou
phone number:008613168300844
Re: NISIBOR EXPRESS AND NORMAL SHIPPING FROM CHINA by emonkey(m): 10:53am On Jan 15, 2016
Ohana:
please, who has tso other number. the one that ends with ...6728 is not going through. Guys please I need to call him. it's urgent.....
1000 other people need to call him urgently about their money . Join the queue cry cry

1 Like

Re: NISIBOR EXPRESS AND NORMAL SHIPPING FROM CHINA by Ohana(m): 9:58pm On Jan 19, 2016
grin[/color]
emonkey:

1000 other people need to call him urgently about their money . Join the queue cry cry
[color=#006600]
thanks a undecidedlot...that's really helpful angry

1 Like

Re: NISIBOR EXPRESS AND NORMAL SHIPPING FROM CHINA by warrenweste(m): 11:55am On Jan 20, 2016
Chumaco:
phone number:008613168300844

why dont u create s thread on the business section so people can ask u questions

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NISIBOR EXPRESS AND NORMAL SHIPPING FROM CHINA by Bookiemart01(f): 6:19pm On Jan 22, 2016
Ohana, emonkey, centz, Amarapearl, 2sign /and any other person who has issues with this guy should send me a PM...........we must find him and your goods/money

1 Like

Re: NISIBOR EXPRESS AND NORMAL SHIPPING FROM CHINA by Nobody: 8:32am On Jan 23, 2016
Bookiemart01:
Ohana, emonkey, centz, Amarapearl, 2sign /and any other person who has issues with this guy should send me a PM...........we must find him and your goods/money
You look like a good person. Keep it up.
People should learn how to be careful online.
Re: NISIBOR EXPRESS AND NORMAL SHIPPING FROM CHINA by emonkey(m): 11:21am On Jan 23, 2016
EMMAACHILE:

You look like a good person. Keep it up.
People should learn how to be careful online.

This is not about being careful or careless online . I did a transaction with Midas who I also found on Nairaland. It was worth much more than I entrusted this guy Nsibor with. Yet, Midas delivered in less than 2 weeks. I think the man just willfully decided to be unscrupulous. In my case I was lured in by his well designed website which gave the impression of a properly organised company. Any animal can fall into the hands of a lion waiting for prey, and being careful will not help them. The lion knows where and how to catch its food. sad sad sad

2 Likes

Re: NISIBOR EXPRESS AND NORMAL SHIPPING FROM CHINA by Nobody: 10:13pm On Jan 23, 2016
emonkey:

This is not about being careful or careless online . I did a transaction with Midas who I also found on Nairaland. It was worth much more than I entrusted this guy Nsibor with. Yet, Midas delivered in less than 2 weeks. I think the man just willfully decided to be unscrupulous. In my case I was lured in by his well designed website which gave the impression of a properly organised company. Any animal can fall into the hands of a lion waiting for prey, and being careful will not help them. The lion knows where and how to catch its food. sad sad sad
The handwriting had been on the wall for nisibor. You never did your homework. Some of us have been buying items online from 2003 till date from USA, UK, China almost on a monthly basis and have never been defrauded.
Nisibor use to be one of the best sellers on Nairaland but of recent, he either had problems of late or wrong delivery and the warning was on the wall. Before I purchase anything, I must do my homework first. It pays so as not to get caught off guard.

2 Likes

Re: NISIBOR EXPRESS AND NORMAL SHIPPING FROM CHINA by sakalisis(m): 1:33am On Jan 25, 2016
had to dig this up... i fortold such occurence cos i find it hard when he scam ordinary 1k yet claiming moralist but Thank God i hav been justified and to all his Supporter, Nemesis will soon catch up and Karma is rightly by d door

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: NISIBOR EXPRESS AND NORMAL SHIPPING FROM CHINA by Chumaco(m): 10:18pm On Jan 25, 2016
 CHINA TO AFRICAN
CAROLINE :0086-18561893286.(WECHAT,WHATSAPP,IMO)
 CHUMACO: 0086-13168300844.0086-18588631673. WECHAT,WHATSAPP,IMO)
NORMAL CARGO : $4.5/KG, CLEARING:350NGN
 NORMAL CARGO:$ 5 /KG, CLEARING:350NGN  ( WITH BATTERY)
 EXPRESS : $8 /KG ,   CLEARING :480NGN
 EXPRESS : $9 /KG ,   CLEARING :480NGN (WITH BARTTERY)

IF YOU NEED TO SEND GOODS FROM CHINA TO AFRICAN,PLEASE CONTACT US.
Easyway chumaco logistics. No :008613168300844
广州市,站前路二街1号,兴华国际饰品城,1楼,1087号,
Re: NISIBOR EXPRESS AND NORMAL SHIPPING FROM CHINA by yomiselmer: 2:33am On Feb 14, 2016
Thank yo so much everyone, was thinking about going with nsibor, but now it seems it makes sense to use chris vic. from fellow impoters. which is most reliable in shipping from china?

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (Reply)

Make Money Collecting And Supplying Scrap PET Plastic Bottles / Business Plan For Poultry / Get A USA Phone Number For Calls And Sms Verification

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.