Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,237 members, 7,818,794 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:55 AM

NISIBOR EXPRESS AND NORMAL SHIPPING FROM CHINA - Business To Business (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / NISIBOR EXPRESS AND NORMAL SHIPPING FROM CHINA (45693 Views)

.. / Personalized Magic And Normal Mugs Supply In Nigeria / Buying And Shipping From Ebay.com Your Take! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NISIBOR EXPRESS AND NORMAL SHIPPING FROM CHINA by Hardheolar(m): 3:54pm On May 25, 2015
Thespecialone:

#17,550 for 10 pcs to Lagos
where is your office located at in lagos?
Re: NISIBOR EXPRESS AND NORMAL SHIPPING FROM CHINA by Thespecialone(m): 4:54pm On May 25, 2015
Hardheolar:
where is your office located at in lagos?

7 adeola ajayi crescent Junction bus stop opposite ajao estate Lagos
Re: NISIBOR EXPRESS AND NORMAL SHIPPING FROM CHINA by Teetomania: 5:43pm On May 25, 2015
Thespecialone:
Good morning fam
Please the following goods arrived at our China office without name or number angry
918 278 218 675
210 755 534 712
300 136 423 455
We keep saying that you should insist your supplier writes your name and phone number to avoid stories that touch but that is not been heeded to.
If any belongs to you, kindly contact me via Whatsapp stating the tracking number, name of the courier and the content of the package.

. My Oga no vex they are mine. Can you please enlighten the house more on how to speak properly with these Chinese guys the way they will understand. Thanks.
Re: NISIBOR EXPRESS AND NORMAL SHIPPING FROM CHINA by prothelley(f): 5:55pm On May 25, 2015
http://detail.1688.com/offer/44378621491.html?spm=0.0.0.0.3doeUm

please I need quote on this one.
your shipping cost for 10pcs.
I'll beep you on whatsapp.
thanks.
Re: NISIBOR EXPRESS AND NORMAL SHIPPING FROM CHINA by Thespecialone(m): 6:21pm On May 25, 2015
prothelley:
http://detail.1688.com/offer/44378621491.html?spm=0.0.0.0.3doeUm

please I need quote on this one.
your shipping cost for 10pcs.
I'll beep you on whatsapp.
thanks.

Seen will get you the quote tomorrow
Re: NISIBOR EXPRESS AND NORMAL SHIPPING FROM CHINA by Tinder: 7:16am On May 26, 2015
Thespecialone:
it varies nau

na wa oh, u no dey reply person
Re: NISIBOR EXPRESS AND NORMAL SHIPPING FROM CHINA by Thespecialone(m): 7:23am On May 26, 2015
Tinder:

na wa oh, u no dey reply person

Ur seller never reply me ni
We gats to confirm some things first before we nack you price. grin
Re: NISIBOR EXPRESS AND NORMAL SHIPPING FROM CHINA by Tinder: 7:29am On May 26, 2015
Thespecialone:

Ur seller never reply me ni
We gats to confirm some things first before we nack you price. grin

hmm i don already dey para,which seller has not replied let me know. is it both sellers or just 1 of dem.
Re: NISIBOR EXPRESS AND NORMAL SHIPPING FROM CHINA by sakalisis(m): 1:19pm On May 26, 2015
https://www.nairaland.com/1795328/pre-order-2.0-cheapest-pre-order/102

CHECK THIS LINK, HE SCAMMED ME 1000, I AM REPORTING THIS NOT BECAUSE OF THE MONEY BUT HE MAY GROW TO BECOME ANOTHER LAGTECH, IF YOU ARE NOT MAKING ENOUGH GAIN, QUIT AND STOP SCAMMING WITH WRONG INFORMATION , A SMALL THIEF DEVELOP TO BE A BIGGER ONE
Re: NISIBOR EXPRESS AND NORMAL SHIPPING FROM CHINA by bush4ker(m): 2:40pm On May 26, 2015
sakalisis:

CHECK THIS LINK, HE SCAMMED ME 1000, I AM REPORTING THIS NOT BECAUSE OF THE MONEY BUT HE MAY GROW TO BECOME ANOTHER LAGTECH, IF YOU ARE NOT MAKING ENOUGH GAIN, QUIT AND STOP SCAMMING WITH WRONG INFORMATION , A SMALL THIEF DEVELOP TO BE A BIGGER ONE
what do u ppl gain in spoiling someones name?he scammed u,he did this he did that...I have done bizness with him,he is reliable.please nobody should listen to this guy maybe he's planning starting his own logistics..
Re: NISIBOR EXPRESS AND NORMAL SHIPPING FROM CHINA by sakalisis(m): 2:53pm On May 26, 2015
bush4ker:
what do u ppl gain in spoiling someones name?he scammed u,he did this he did that...I have done bizness with him,he is reliable.please nobody should listen to this guy maybe he's planning starting his own logistics..

i know he got ppl like u that is why i dont wanna post this before but i dont really have any business with u , i dont need go spoil his name, he has already done that cos all i demand is an explanation why he lied but he kept on lieing ..... u can keep sucking his ass
Re: NISIBOR EXPRESS AND NORMAL SHIPPING FROM CHINA by Nobody: 3:01pm On May 26, 2015
sakalisis:

Bro, your claims are baseless. Go back to that link and read answer to ur question. Get ur facts right before you make false acquisitions and pls don't be enemy of progress.
Re: NISIBOR EXPRESS AND NORMAL SHIPPING FROM CHINA by sakalisis(m): 3:12pm On May 26, 2015
xTerses:

Bro, your claims are baseless. Go back to that link and read answer to ur question. Get ur facts right before you make false acquisitions and pls don't be enemy of progress.

u should check my reply on the thread, as he produce answer to how 1.6kg turn to 2kg until he did that, then my accusation remain valid
Re: NISIBOR EXPRESS AND NORMAL SHIPPING FROM CHINA by sakalisis(m): 3:47pm On May 26, 2015
xTerses:

Thespecialone:

Thanks in this case, we don't even approximate
We charge as it is. Many of clients who have shipped goods through us can testify we don't approximate.

Serioiusly, i just pity this generation , someone lied and i decided to expose him, instead of people asking the right question why he overcharge me, they directed their anger to me cos i decided to come open, in any of my deal with him, i always paid him excess as i dont really mind but i was suprised when i question about why he overcharge me yet he is still claimining king kong because he has socalled support....

:::: I purchase my goods myself so no need of service charge

::::The highest dollar rate for bank last week was 220 wen he charged me 223,note that i dont have problem with that

::: My problem is why did he overcharge me turning 1.6kg into 2kg since he claimed they dont approximate which i dont expect and as evident from the above quote??

:::i have a proof from the shipper Gearbest so i need him go explain how they weigh their own to be 2kg when it was actually 1.6kg

::::the matter was brought here because he believe he i cant and if i did, he has the support base which is a pure case of intimidation

::::: I care less what ppl who cant reason without biased mind say but nemesis will catch up with whosever is lieing or cheating

and to the OP , ANSWER MY QUESTION , HOW DID 1.6KG TURN TO 2KG

DID YOU OVERCHARGE ME BECAUSE I ABUSE YOU OR BECAUSE I DIDNT SEND YOU DATA??
Re: NISIBOR EXPRESS AND NORMAL SHIPPING FROM CHINA by Thespecialone(m): 3:59pm On May 26, 2015
Hello everyone,

Please kindly Click the link below to read my response to the false hood peddled by this poster.

https://www.nairaland.com/1795328/pre-order-2.0-cheapest-pre-order/102#34110955

Thanks
Re: NISIBOR EXPRESS AND NORMAL SHIPPING FROM CHINA by Nobody: 4:24pm On May 26, 2015
@sakalilis,
After going through your chat conversation history with him, I discovered that you are hot temper, bro pls try control it. He told you to let him confirm why your 1.6kg was turned to 2kg instead of you waiting for issues to be resolved you decided to rain insults upon him.
I hope you exercise some little patience and let the issue be resolved. And your claims does not justify calling him scam.
Re: NISIBOR EXPRESS AND NORMAL SHIPPING FROM CHINA by gbemiga1(m): 4:51am On May 27, 2015
gbemiga1:
can you help me get this good. the seller can't ship to Nigeria http://www.aliexpress.com/item/2013-fashion-new-handbags-for-womens-summer-woman-high-quality-designers-PU-leather-hobo-brand-famous/920203277.html i need about 5pcs. what will be the total cost?
Re: NISIBOR EXPRESS AND NORMAL SHIPPING FROM CHINA by bush4ker(m): 8:01am On May 27, 2015
Guy ur blood too dey hot..by now u should know that in logistics that 1.6kg is approximately 2.and as for the 223 he charged u,that's the exchange rate at that time,if u doubt me use cvm
Re: NISIBOR EXPRESS AND NORMAL SHIPPING FROM CHINA by bush4ker(m): 8:07am On May 27, 2015
Scamming u means he collected your money and stops picking ur calls and never reply to your messages..and the product u requested never came..so my dear calm down
Re: NISIBOR EXPRESS AND NORMAL SHIPPING FROM CHINA by Thespecialone(m): 8:19am On May 27, 2015
[quote author=gbemiga1 post=34128823][/quote]

Yeah I'm discussing with the seller
Will update you
Re: NISIBOR EXPRESS AND NORMAL SHIPPING FROM CHINA by ojialo(m): 11:09am On May 27, 2015
bush4ker:
Guy ur blood too dey hot..by now u should know that in logistics that 1.6kg is approximately 2.and as for the 223 he charged u,that's the exchange rate at that time,if u doubt me use cvm
I no like as the guy just dey post any how for this guy thrend. He think say he wan spoil the dudes business but ended up exposing his level in the business.as an old star he is claiming to be..... He should know that his goods is 2kgs
Re: NISIBOR EXPRESS AND NORMAL SHIPPING FROM CHINA by Thespecialone(m): 2:32pm On May 27, 2015
#77,170 received from Kingsleyuk2003 for purchase of goods from 1688.com and tmall.com.
Thanks for your second order in less than four days.

grin
Re: NISIBOR EXPRESS AND NORMAL SHIPPING FROM CHINA by Nobody: 12:51am On May 28, 2015
@TSO,keep the good work bro.........baba God dey your side.

1 Like

Re: NISIBOR EXPRESS AND NORMAL SHIPPING FROM CHINA by chimexcomm(m): 3:39am On May 28, 2015
Following. please where can one get things cheaper in China apart from aliexpress. especially original
Re: NISIBOR EXPRESS AND NORMAL SHIPPING FROM CHINA by Thespecialone(m): 3:46am On May 28, 2015
chimexcomm:
Following. please where can one get things cheaper in China apart from aliexpress. especially original

1688.com

But what's your definition of original? grin
Re: NISIBOR EXPRESS AND NORMAL SHIPPING FROM CHINA by Thespecialone(m): 3:47am On May 28, 2015
TYLOGISTICS1:
@TSO,keep the good work bro.........baba God dey your side.

Thanks for the excellent deliveries so far grin

1 Like

Re: NISIBOR EXPRESS AND NORMAL SHIPPING FROM CHINA by chimexcomm(m): 4:23am On May 28, 2015
Thespecialone:

1688.com

But what's your definition of original? grin
Thanks so much for your quick response. for instance I bought a power bank on aliexpress and its not the real specification. They wrote 50,000 mah while its not up to 12000 mah
Re: NISIBOR EXPRESS AND NORMAL SHIPPING FROM CHINA by bush4ker(m): 6:17am On May 28, 2015
chimexcomm:
Thanks so much for your quick response. for instance I bought a power bank on aliexpress and its not the real specification. They wrote 50,000 mah while its not up to 12000 mah
guy e get some certain things u should know about power banks before purshasing..and as for the 50,000mah u purchased don't expect it to be full capacity cuz I know u bought it cheap
Re: NISIBOR EXPRESS AND NORMAL SHIPPING FROM CHINA by dasanchez1(m): 7:33am On May 28, 2015
chimexcomm:
boss, Lol at your post..
Re: NISIBOR EXPRESS AND NORMAL SHIPPING FROM CHINA by dasanchez1(m): 7:43am On May 28, 2015
chimexcomm:
I will come to your office later in the day..
Re: NISIBOR EXPRESS AND NORMAL SHIPPING FROM CHINA by SYLVESTER777: 8:27am On May 28, 2015
GOOD DAY TSO,I AM GLAD FOR YOU AS A PLAYER IN THIS BUSINESS,I PRAYED GOD WILL CONTINUE TO ELEVATE AND BLESS YOU....IJN. PLS I WANT YOU TO GIVE THE TOTAL COST FOR ME AS REGARDS THE FOLLOWING ITEMS-I HAVE SENT LINKS TO YOUR MAIL BOX.(NORMAL DELIVERY-30PCS EACH FOR THE TWO LINKS).PLS SEND ME LINKS FOR GOOD SUPPLIERS OF THE ITEMS AS WELL.THANKS.
Re: NISIBOR EXPRESS AND NORMAL SHIPPING FROM CHINA by Thespecialone(m): 8:30am On May 28, 2015
chimexcomm:
for some certain items, you need some one with a reliable Supplier to help out. So if you tell me what you want, I can figure how I come in.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (22) (Reply)

Make Money Collecting And Supplying Scrap PET Plastic Bottles / Business Plan For Poultry / Get A USA Phone Number For Calls And Sms Verification

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.