Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,622 members, 7,823,743 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:16 PM

NISIBOR EXPRESS AND NORMAL SHIPPING FROM CHINA - Business To Business (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / NISIBOR EXPRESS AND NORMAL SHIPPING FROM CHINA (45750 Views)

.. / Personalized Magic And Normal Mugs Supply In Nigeria / Buying And Shipping From Ebay.com Your Take! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NISIBOR EXPRESS AND NORMAL SHIPPING FROM CHINA by Thespecialone(m): 8:47am On Jun 04, 2015
ifud:
Thespecialone, how long does it take for normal shipping goods to reach Nigeria? I made this enquiry earlier but got no reply so I figured the question was not directed to anyone. Now its directed to you sir. TSO.

Good morning Sir

Usually 7-9 days if Nigerian Customs are in a good mood
Re: NISIBOR EXPRESS AND NORMAL SHIPPING FROM CHINA by ifud(m): 1:27pm On Jun 04, 2015
Good mood indeed.
Thespecialone:

Good morning Sir
Usually 7-9 days if Nigerian Customs are in a good mood
Re: NISIBOR EXPRESS AND NORMAL SHIPPING FROM CHINA by ofala(m): 3:37pm On Jun 04, 2015
Thespecialone:
Good evening ofala

I'd like to apologize for any delays on behalf of Nelson.

Just so you know, The courier and Nelson were both arrested in the process of trying to get your items across to you and I'm sure you know what means.

This account is not run by one person and different people post at different times of the day.

That said, They will be released by tomorrow and your items will be sent.

A public forum is not a place to discuss sensitive issues like this and I recommend you kindly edit your post as the less people know about it, the better it is for you and Nelson.

Thanks.

BF

who arrested any body because of my "items" in this country and you didn't tell me!?
You are a Joker !
There are few folks who can break any security chain in this country (legitimately), in Nigeria at the moment faster than Ofala
I hate to write this here but tell me where he is being held via my phone and they will be released within 2 hours from now(if what you wrote it true).
Tell Nelson, to give contact of where they are now and I will react to the info(I doubt it though) but like I said; Good luck!

1 Like

Re: NISIBOR EXPRESS AND NORMAL SHIPPING FROM CHINA by ofala(m): 3:20am On Jun 06, 2015
Thespecialone:
Good evening ofala

I'd like to apologize for any delays on behalf of Nelson.

Just so you know, The courier and Nelson were both arrested in the process of trying to get your items across to you and I'm sure you know what means.

This account is not run by one person and different people post at different times of the day.

That said, They will be released by tomorrow and your items will be sent.

A public forum is not a place to discuss sensitive issues like this and I recommend you kindly edit your post as the less people know about it, the better it is for you and Nelson.

Thanks.

BF

What will it cost you or Nelson to tell me where he is being held?
I wonder how, Nelson resides in Benin & was in BENIN on Monday evening (same Monday he told me the courier man is on his way but trapped in traffic along Airport road, LAGOS).
You(Nelson) is one big disappointment. I say this with every sense of responsibility because I can not imagine any security agent holding anyone for my goods and the person vehemently refuses to tell me the location so I can step in immediately.

Who is holding who and where? If anybody is being held anywhere because of my items(you lie though), inform me this minute( my phone number is with you)
Reserve your tales for some kids
Goodluck

1 Like

Re: NISIBOR EXPRESS AND NORMAL SHIPPING FROM CHINA by Thespecialone(m): 5:48am On Jun 06, 2015
Good morning Sir

Dear ofala,

I have read all your previous posts and while you decided to bring what was a sensitive security issue to the public domain, I will remain professional by not disclosing what this particular item is.

This particular item has put me through stress and brushes with security agencies as well as the unplanned financial expenses in getting it sorted out.

That said, your items will get to your contact this evening as previously planned.

Previous attempts to send to him in the last few days were unsuccessful.

Unless you have access to my location via phone triangulation, you have no way of saying for certain where I have been over the last few days but you can find out.

Thank you sir.

-TSO
Re: NISIBOR EXPRESS AND NORMAL SHIPPING FROM CHINA by Thespecialone(m): 8:00am On Jun 06, 2015
Going forward, in the light of the above, kindly look at this website, any thing that's on this list and of a sensitive nature will not be accepted by us for shipping to #Lagos

https://www.customs.gov.ng/ProhibitionList/import.php
Re: NISIBOR EXPRESS AND NORMAL SHIPPING FROM CHINA by Adwexky(m): 6:02pm On Jun 06, 2015
Thespecialone:
Going forward, in the light of the above, kindly look at this website, any thing that's on this list and of a sensitive nature will not be accepted by us for shipping to #Lagos

https://www.customs.gov.ng/ProhibitionList/import.php
Has the normal shipping of last week Friday arrived in Nigeria?
Re: NISIBOR EXPRESS AND NORMAL SHIPPING FROM CHINA by Thespecialone(m): 7:40pm On Jun 06, 2015
Adwexky:

Has the normal shipping of last week Friday arrived in Nigeria?

Yes, in Clearing now.
Re: NISIBOR EXPRESS AND NORMAL SHIPPING FROM CHINA by bush4ker(m): 9:23pm On Jun 06, 2015
ofala:

who arrested any body because of my "items" in this country and you didn't tell me!?
You are a Joker !
There are few folks who can break any security chain in this country (legitimately), in Nigeria at the moment faster than Ofala
I hate to write this here but tell me where he is being held via my phone and they will be released within 2 hours from now(if what you wrote it true).
Tell Nelson, to give contact of where they are now and I will react to the info(I doubt it though) but like I said; Good luck!
hahahahhahahahhahahahhahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahhaahaahhaahahhaahhahahahahhaahahahahhaahahhahaahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahhaahahahahahahahahhaahhahahahahahahhahahahaahahhahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahhahahahahhahahahahhahahahahhahahahahahahhahahaha guy u no funyy ooooooo

2 Likes

Re: NISIBOR EXPRESS AND NORMAL SHIPPING FROM CHINA by Ahmed4002(m): 1:00pm On Jun 08, 2015
thespecialone

do I have to pay for service charge? when I made the purchase myself and sent to your China office.

do you consolidate items ?

All I need as a service from you guy's. I make purchase and sent to your office, then charge me the express shipping charge per Kg to Lagos alone.

I will handle the clearance.
Re: NISIBOR EXPRESS AND NORMAL SHIPPING FROM CHINA by Thespecialone(m): 1:29pm On Jun 08, 2015
Ahmed4002:
thespecialone

do I have to pay for service charge? when I made the purchase myself and sent to your China office.

do you consolidate items ?

All I need as a service from you guy's. I make purchase and sent to your office, then charge me the express shipping charge per Kg to Lagos alone.

I will handle the clearance.

1. No
2.Yes.
3. We don't split Freight and Clearing charges, it's paid together.
4.Express ships twice a week
Re: NISIBOR EXPRESS AND NORMAL SHIPPING FROM CHINA by delesule(m): 2:27pm On Jun 09, 2015
Hello Tso,
I have packages coming to your office from different suppliers.
I want it to be ship when all of them is delivered
Re: NISIBOR EXPRESS AND NORMAL SHIPPING FROM CHINA by Thespecialone(m): 4:15pm On Jun 09, 2015
delesule:
Hello Tso,
I have packages coming to your office from different suppliers.
I want it to be ship when all of them is delivered

NO P

kindly send me tracking numbers.
Re: NISIBOR EXPRESS AND NORMAL SHIPPING FROM CHINA by Thespecialone(m): 4:29pm On Jun 09, 2015
Hello Everyone, this is to kindly inform our highly esteemed clients that we have temporarily suspended our express shipping from China to Lagos with immediate effect.
This to enable us restrategize for faster and better express delivery from China.

However, express delivery will continue to be available to clients we help procure goods from aliexpress, 1688.com, alibaba etc. ONLY

This means for now we only ship via normal.

Kindest regards,

TSO
Re: NISIBOR EXPRESS AND NORMAL SHIPPING FROM CHINA by Thespecialone(m): 3:36pm On Jun 10, 2015
Saints2

Re: NISIBOR EXPRESS AND NORMAL SHIPPING FROM CHINA by alakara(m): 4:08pm On Jun 10, 2015
Thespecialone:
Hello Everyone, this is to kindly inform our highly esteemed clients that we have temporarily suspended our express shipping from China to Lagos with immediate effect.
This to enable us restrategize for faster and better express delivery from China.

However, express delivery will continue to be available to clients we help procure goods from aliexpress, 1688.com, alibaba etc. ONLY

This means for now we only ship via normal.

Kindest regards,

TSO
wat of battery goods
Re: NISIBOR EXPRESS AND NORMAL SHIPPING FROM CHINA by Thespecialone(m): 4:25pm On Jun 10, 2015
alakara:

wat of battery goods

It Can go via normal
Re: NISIBOR EXPRESS AND NORMAL SHIPPING FROM CHINA by Hardheolar(m): 10:16pm On Jun 12, 2015
http://m.aliexpress.com/item/32248190441.html?productSubject=Dyclonlne-Ointment-Stiff-Delay-Cream-Delay-To-Ejaculation-20g-Specification-Written-English-French-Korean-Japanese-Sex&productSubject=Dyclonlne-Ointment-Stiff-Delay-Cream-Delay-To-Ejaculation-20g-Specification-Written-English-French-Korean-Japanese-Sex&productId=32248190441&productId=32248190441&productId=32248190441&product=%7B%22adminSeq%22%3A222342752%2C%22aeProductSKUEsiDTOs%22%3A%5B%7B%22skuBulkDiscount%22%3A5%2C%22skuBulkOrder%22%3A2%2C%22skuBulkPrice%22%3A5.51%2C%22skuPrice%22%3A5.80%7D%5D%2C%22isSkuProperty%22%3Afalse%2C%22lot%22%3Afalse%2C%22multiUnitName%22%3A%22pieces%22%2C%22numberPerLot%22%3A1%2C%22oddUnitName%22%3A%22piece%22%2C%22offlineDate%22%3A1434985435000%2C%22productId%22%3A32248190441%2C%22productMaxPrice%22%3A5.80%2C%22productMinPrice%22%3A5.80%2C%22seotitle%22%3A%22Dyclonlne+Ointment+Stiff+Delay+Cream+Delay+To+Ejaculation+20g+Specification+Written+English%2FFrench%2FKorean%2FJapanese+Sex+products%22%2C

dont mind the lengthy link. total cost of shipping just 1 piece of this to lag. cc: thespecialone
Re: NISIBOR EXPRESS AND NORMAL SHIPPING FROM CHINA by Goahead(m): 8:44am On Jun 14, 2015
Thespecialone:
Saints2
It's quite unfair you refused to acknowledge me nor respond to me.cry

Anyway, I'm still waiting for the total expenses of that caps to Lagos.
Re: NISIBOR EXPRESS AND NORMAL SHIPPING FROM CHINA by Thespecialone(m): 9:31am On Jun 14, 2015
Goahead:
It's quite unfair you refused to acknowledge me nor respond to me.cry

Anyway, I'm still waiting for the total expenses of that caps to Lagos.

Had to verify the seller first.
You will receive a mail today.
Re: NISIBOR EXPRESS AND NORMAL SHIPPING FROM CHINA by Goahead(m): 9:53am On Jun 14, 2015
Thespecialone:

Had to verify the seller first.
You will receive a mail today.
gotten already.

Thanks.
Re: NISIBOR EXPRESS AND NORMAL SHIPPING FROM CHINA by SYLVESTER777: 4:34pm On Jun 14, 2015
HELLO TSO,WHAT IF I BUY THE GOODS BY MYSELF AND ASK SELLER TO SHIP TO YOUR CHINA ADDRESS,HOW MUCH WILL IT COST TO SHIP THE 3 OR 4KG ITEMS TO LAGOS?
Re: NISIBOR EXPRESS AND NORMAL SHIPPING FROM CHINA by Thespecialone(m): 4:37pm On Jun 14, 2015
SYLVESTER777:
HELLO TSO,WHAT IF I BUY THE GOODS BY MYSELF AND ASK SELLER TO SHIP TO YOUR CHINA ADDRESS,HOW MUCH WILL IT COST TO SHIP THE 3 OR 4KG ITEMS TO LAGOS?

4.8usd/kg for Freight
#430/kg for customs clearing
Exchange rate #223 as at today.
Re: NISIBOR EXPRESS AND NORMAL SHIPPING FROM CHINA by Hardheolar(m): 6:13pm On Jun 14, 2015
Thespecialone:

4.8usd/kg for Freight
#430/kg for customs clearing
Exchange rate #223 as at today.
y did u ignore mine. still waiting since d day before yesterday
Re: NISIBOR EXPRESS AND NORMAL SHIPPING FROM CHINA by Thespecialone(m): 9:36pm On Jun 14, 2015
Hardheolar:
y did u ignore mine. still waiting since d day before yesterday

Seller verification in progress
Re: NISIBOR EXPRESS AND NORMAL SHIPPING FROM CHINA by Hardheolar(m): 11:12pm On Jun 14, 2015
Thespecialone:

Seller verification in progress
q Albright.
Re: NISIBOR EXPRESS AND NORMAL SHIPPING FROM CHINA by Thespecialone(m): 7:27am On Jun 17, 2015
accuude:
Sir Check if my goods have arrivel in your office ...

Ude bekuochukwu is written on it

No sir.

Tracking number?
Re: NISIBOR EXPRESS AND NORMAL SHIPPING FROM CHINA by ifud(m): 8:52pm On Jun 17, 2015
What days do you ship your goods using normal shipping?
Re: NISIBOR EXPRESS AND NORMAL SHIPPING FROM CHINA by Thespecialone(m): 7:59am On Jun 18, 2015
ifud:
What days do you ship your goods using normal shipping?

Friday or Saturday
Re: NISIBOR EXPRESS AND NORMAL SHIPPING FROM CHINA by Praisemelody(m): 8:36am On Jun 18, 2015
Mr thespecialone or whatever you call your name I have giving you enough grace already,my goods was sent to your office since Wednesday and you said I will receive on Monday today is Thursday already and my goods is no where to be found and you don't even pick ur calls or reply your WhatsApp message. Is this the reason why you insist I should pay even before you ship my goods?

1 Like

Re: NISIBOR EXPRESS AND NORMAL SHIPPING FROM CHINA by Thespecialone(m): 12:41pm On Jun 18, 2015
Praisemelody:
Mr thespecialone or whatever you call your name I have giving you enough grace already,my goods was sent to your office since Wednesday and you said I will receive on Monday today is Thursday already and my goods is no where to be found and you don't even pick ur calls or reply your WhatsApp message. Is this the reason why you insist I should pay even before you ship my goods?

I clearly explained to you our express has issues hence the delay and I have apologized severally, if you want a refund, I will be happy to give you. I have kept you updated and informed to the best of my abilities.

Granted I can't answer and respond to calls and messages 100%, I try to respond as soon as I see them.

You are not the client first to pay first before goods are shipped so please don't try to make an issue out of it.

So don't try to create a wrong impression I don't respond to messages or calls.

No shipper derives any joy in delaying any client's goods.

That said, your items will be available for collection tomorrow morning.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (22) (Reply)

Make Money Collecting And Supplying Scrap PET Plastic Bottles / Business Plan For Poultry / Get A USA Phone Number For Calls And Sms Verification

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.