Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,159 members, 7,818,519 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:51 PM

NISIBOR EXPRESS AND NORMAL SHIPPING FROM CHINA - Business To Business (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / NISIBOR EXPRESS AND NORMAL SHIPPING FROM CHINA (45669 Views)

.. / Personalized Magic And Normal Mugs Supply In Nigeria / Buying And Shipping From Ebay.com Your Take! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NISIBOR EXPRESS AND NORMAL SHIPPING FROM CHINA by juliusdudu: 2:57pm On Jun 18, 2015
Do you have small, medium or large business in Nigeria, let's discuss Monibak. Monibak is an online platform where you can connect with your immediately with millions of Nigerians who are looking for great deals and offers. This service is flexible and it is absolutely FREE! Let's work with you to drive your business.

Register and create a username for yourself
Click on share coupon and share it live.
Alternatively, send your promo to us and we will list it live for you.

You can contact us at info@monibak.com
Re: NISIBOR EXPRESS AND NORMAL SHIPPING FROM CHINA by Praisemelody(m): 9:41pm On Jun 18, 2015
Thespecialone:

I clearly explained to you our express has issues hence the delay and I have apologized severally, if you want a refund, I will be happy to give you. I have kept you updated and informed to the best of my abilities.

Granted I can't answer and respond to calls and messages 100%, I try to respond as soon as I see them.

You are not the client first to pay first before goods are shipped so please don't try to make an issue out of it.

So don't try to create a wrong impression I don't respond to messages or calls.

No shipper derives any joy in delaying any client's goods.

That said, your items will be available for collection tomorrow morning.
stop claiming your right when you are totally wrong, all of us are in business and I know no one can be 100% efficient when rendering of services, I gave you numerous miss call but you never care to call me back when you see them, you said my goods will be ready yesterday and you never picked my calls or replied my text throughout yesterday so how then did you explain things to me? even when Dave called you to know if its ready for pick up u didn't pick. you think am not busy too, communication matters in anything abeg
Re: NISIBOR EXPRESS AND NORMAL SHIPPING FROM CHINA by Thespecialone(m): 10:52pm On Jun 18, 2015
Praisemelody:
stop claiming your right when you are totally wrong, all of us are in business and I know no one can be 100% efficient when rendering of services, I gave you numerous miss call but you never care to call me back when you see them, you said my goods will be ready yesterday and you never picked my calls or replied my text throughout yesterday so how then did you explain things to me? even when Dave called you to know if its ready for pick up u didn't pick. you think am not busy too, communication matters in anything abeg

I have stated my part.
I'm not going to join issues with you again.
Re: NISIBOR EXPRESS AND NORMAL SHIPPING FROM CHINA by Hardheolar(m): 7:16am On Jun 19, 2015
Thespecialone:

Seller verification in progress
still in progress? ?
Re: NISIBOR EXPRESS AND NORMAL SHIPPING FROM CHINA by udylah(m): 6:51pm On Jun 20, 2015
Thespecialone:

I have stated my part.
I'm not going to join issues with you again.

Oga abeg this is not how to handle customers...and mind you many intending customers read this blog before deciding to do business with you or not. That said, this is 2015, business is DIGITAL and you as a business man need to learn the importance of communication...its not mandatory that you will handle all communication yourself, that is why people have SECRETARIES! ...Please get one or more for yourself.

No business man or individual will take a risk to buy items online and send to you only to get shuns on whtsapp, texts and calls, no reponse from you and your crew, and yet no apologies or explanations. It is very bad, i have gone through the pages of this thread, people commend your service, but the only complaint is communication, and good service without effective communication channels is worthless. If the item is not ready yet or there is a hitch, please explain to your clients, we are all humans!

Please improve on this. I commend you!...Keep up the good work!

God Bless Nigeria!!!

2 Likes

Re: NISIBOR EXPRESS AND NORMAL SHIPPING FROM CHINA by Thespecialone(m): 8:08pm On Jun 20, 2015
udylah:

Please improve on this. I commend you!...Keep up the good work!

God Bless Nigeria!!!

I really appreciate your input.
Thanks boss

There is definitely room for improvement and we take advantage of it. grin

1 Like

Re: NISIBOR EXPRESS AND NORMAL SHIPPING FROM CHINA by VicGoodGuy(m): 9:37pm On Jun 21, 2015
Thespecialone:

I really appreciate your input.
Thanks boss

There is definitely room for improvement and we take advantage of it. grin

TSO, you have 4 emails from me. Please disregard 3. Was trying to forward a mail to you but it was acting up. Please reply me asap. Thanks.
Re: NISIBOR EXPRESS AND NORMAL SHIPPING FROM CHINA by Thespecialone(m): 10:21pm On Jun 21, 2015
VicGoodGuy:

TSO, you have 4 emails from me. Please disregard 3. Was trying to forward a mail to you but it was acting up. Please reply me asap. Thanks.

Ok Sir
Re: NISIBOR EXPRESS AND NORMAL SHIPPING FROM CHINA by Luminase: 1:36pm On Jun 24, 2015
I ordered for power bank and everything worked according to their 7-9 days shipping plan. They ensured I get my goods in warri which is my base. The communication was very good especially when I was having issues with my seller. I will definitely use you guys again. Thank You and God Bless.

1 Like

Re: NISIBOR EXPRESS AND NORMAL SHIPPING FROM CHINA by harrysterol(m): 6:57am On Jun 26, 2015
TSO weldone for your excellent service, good communication, timely response and always safe delivery,
I recommend you people for prospective clients still having reluctance, just use their services you won't regret it
Thumps up keep the good work!!!
Will keep using you guess cool

1 Like

Re: NISIBOR EXPRESS AND NORMAL SHIPPING FROM CHINA by peawizzy(f): 7:04pm On Jun 26, 2015
TSO longest time, please do you buy from geekbuying
Re: NISIBOR EXPRESS AND NORMAL SHIPPING FROM CHINA by Thespecialone(m): 8:06pm On Jun 26, 2015
peawizzy:
TSO longest time, please do you buy from geekbuying
Sure, howdy
Re: NISIBOR EXPRESS AND NORMAL SHIPPING FROM CHINA by ramzykay: 3:32pm On Jun 27, 2015
Please i need your china address,i want to import some things
Re: NISIBOR EXPRESS AND NORMAL SHIPPING FROM CHINA by Thespecialone(m): 5:17pm On Jun 27, 2015
ramzykay:
Please i need your china address,i want to import some things
越秀区广元西路130号唐旗服装城1F001飞速达

Kindly note, we only ship goods via normal.

Receiver Nisibor
Re: NISIBOR EXPRESS AND NORMAL SHIPPING FROM CHINA by Excelboi(m): 6:11am On Jun 29, 2015
Thespecialone:

越秀区广元西路130号唐旗服装城1F001飞速达

Kindly note, we only ship goods via normal.

Receiver Nisibor
Pls I need a quotation for this http://m.aliexpress.com/item/1647088484.html n how much will be the total to get it down here. Thnx
Re: NISIBOR EXPRESS AND NORMAL SHIPPING FROM CHINA by luckynwam: 6:18pm On Jun 29, 2015
Re: NISIBOR EXPRESS AND NORMAL SHIPPING FROM CHINA by Thespecialone(m): 10:30am On Jul 01, 2015
luckynwam:

@ Thespecialone please give me quotation for the below listed. waiting

http://detail.1688.com/offer/45053223709.html?spm=0.0.0.0.XsSsfl

http://detail.1688.com/offer/45079838740.html

http://detail.1688.com/offer/44031509560.html

My apologies for the late reply
I was banned from posting by the anti spam bot.
Please could you kindly send via email to nisiborps@gmail.com
Re: NISIBOR EXPRESS AND NORMAL SHIPPING FROM CHINA by Goahead(m): 4:03pm On Jul 01, 2015
The best you can get at the moment. Despite the fact that I'll get little to no profit on my first order, but the service was excellent and stress free.

Highly recommended!

Thank you Thespecialone.
Re: NISIBOR EXPRESS AND NORMAL SHIPPING FROM CHINA by Thespecialone(m): 5:26pm On Jul 01, 2015
Goahead:
The best you can get at the moment. Despite the fact that I'll get little to no profit on my first order, but the service was excellent and stress free.

Highly recommended!

Thank you Thespecialone.

Thanks boss, let's see how we can work more closely so we can help you make Profit.

Thanks for your patronage.
Re: NISIBOR EXPRESS AND NORMAL SHIPPING FROM CHINA by udylah(m): 9:35pm On Jul 03, 2015
Re: NISIBOR EXPRESS AND NORMAL SHIPPING FROM CHINA by udylah(m): 9:40pm On Jul 03, 2015
Goahead:

Highly recommended!

Thank you Thespecialone.

I really really wish i can give this kind of testimony. my goods arrived Nisibor China since 19th June 2015 and till date 15 days after no goods, no or little tangible response on whatsapp, yet this is my very 1st biz with Nisibor. ...how can i possibly recommend them to my numerous colleagues or friends?.....pls guys help me answer
Re: NISIBOR EXPRESS AND NORMAL SHIPPING FROM CHINA by kolomax(m): 9:47pm On Jul 03, 2015
i don't wanna do this but it seems this guy is pushing me to the wall I regret using your service...the funniest part he keep on lying I should have not trust you..
Re: NISIBOR EXPRESS AND NORMAL SHIPPING FROM CHINA by Goahead(m): 9:55pm On Jul 03, 2015
udylah:

I really really wish i can give this kind of testimony. my goods arrived Nisibor China since 19th June 2015 and till date 15 days after no goods, no or little tangible response on whatsapp, yet this is my very 1st biz with Nisibor. ...how can i possibly recommend them to my numerous colleagues or friends?.....pls guys help me answer
Is your name written on the goods?
Re: NISIBOR EXPRESS AND NORMAL SHIPPING FROM CHINA by udylah(m): 10:18pm On Jul 03, 2015
Goahead:
Is your name written on the goods?

yes ma brother but its not a matter of name or missing goods its a matter of LACK OF TRUST and SINCERE COMMUNICATION which kills any business faster than AIDS.

As it stands now im even running loss on the goods as the days goes by
Re: NISIBOR EXPRESS AND NORMAL SHIPPING FROM CHINA by Goahead(m): 10:28pm On Jul 03, 2015
udylah:

yes ma brother but its not a matter of name or missing goods its a matter of LACK OF TRUST and SINCERE COMMUNICATION which kills any business faster than AIDS.

As it stands now im even running loss on the goods as the days goes by
That's unfair nah. Thespecialone, pls respond to this brother.
Re: NISIBOR EXPRESS AND NORMAL SHIPPING FROM CHINA by Thespecialone(m): 10:31pm On Jul 03, 2015
Goahead:
That's unfair nah. Thespecialone, pls respond to this brother.

All the necessary information has made available to him/her.

No shipper derives joy holding onto any clients goods, where there are delays, it's usually due to circumstances beyond our immediate or remote control.

Thanks.
Re: NISIBOR EXPRESS AND NORMAL SHIPPING FROM CHINA by Thespecialone(m): 10:48pm On Jul 03, 2015
Thespecialone:
NISIBOR EXPRESS AND NORMAL SHIPPING FROM CHINA

Shipping Type :NORMAL SHIPPING
Charge $4.8/N430 (NON BATTERY GOODS)
$5.5/N430 (BATTERY GOODS)
Duration :Usually 7days barring unforeseen events from Nigerian Customs

The Time frame given above is clearly dependent on the the occurrence or otherwise of unforeseen events.

Largely, we have been able to make 7-9 days fairly consistent over the last few months.

Also there is a clear difference between when Goods are received and the day they are sent. If you goods arrive after we have sent normal goods, you have to wait till the following week.

For anyone experiencing delays, kindly accept our apologies and we are working hard to resolve the issue.

On the issue of communication, several means are available, Whatsapp, email, sms or phone calls.

We may not guarantee instant reply, but be sure you will get a response from us.

Thanks.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NISIBOR EXPRESS AND NORMAL SHIPPING FROM CHINA by Cwhyte(m): 11:59pm On Jul 04, 2015
i am trying you for the first time, i hope we will do business together for a long time.
see you on whatsapp
Re: NISIBOR EXPRESS AND NORMAL SHIPPING FROM CHINA by udylah(m): 9:27pm On Jul 05, 2015
Thespecialone:

The Time frame given above is clearly dependent on the the occurrence or otherwise of unforeseen events.

Largely, we have been able to make 7-9 days fairly consistent over the last few months.

Also there is a clear difference between when Goods are received and the day they are sent. If you goods arrive after we have sent normal goods, you have to wait till the following week.

For anyone experiencing delays, kindly accept our apologies and we are working hard to resolve the issue.

On the issue of communication, several means are available, Whatsapp, email, sms or phone calls.

We may not guarantee instant reply, but be sure you will get a response from us.

Thanks.

My brother this is a business you are an expert in, if my goods exceed 9 days, then what i would like to hear is "Your goods were delayed due to so so and so.....but we assure you it will be out in a maximum of 3days, 1week, 1month"...

believe me every customer needs assurance. ..not just saying you are working hard to release it...what does that translate to?...a year or 2years??.. and you dont need to wait for me to ask...you should be the one updating me on what is on ground....that is the TRUST.....why i bother to write all this is not just because of my delayed goods but because it is the same trend on this forum from page 1.

2 Likes

Re: NISIBOR EXPRESS AND NORMAL SHIPPING FROM CHINA by skribbles: 1:28am On Jul 06, 2015
I conducted my first business with Nisibor and it was uneventful. Uneventful in this business is good news cheesy

My goods missed their shipping day, so it had to sit in their office till the next shipment day. That was the only delay which was not from them.

I got my goods in record time after that.

Just ensure your goods get to them before the day they ship.

I will be using them again

1 Like

Re: NISIBOR EXPRESS AND NORMAL SHIPPING FROM CHINA by Thespecialone(m): 6:35am On Jul 06, 2015
Good morning, Trust you had a great weekend.

For our esteemed who are yet to collect items with battery via normal shipping, we shipped in a very significant quantity of battery goods and that attracted the attention of security agencies, they are carrying out background checks hence customs are yet to release the items to us.

We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (22) (Reply)

Make Money Collecting And Supplying Scrap PET Plastic Bottles / Business Plan For Poultry / Get A USA Phone Number For Calls And Sms Verification

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.