Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,741 members, 7,824,139 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:11 AM

Episode 5: Chronicles Of Isioma…my Tears; His Joy - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Episode 5: Chronicles Of Isioma…my Tears; His Joy (837 Views)

Chronicles Of Temy (my Life On Campus) / MARVEL CHRONICLES (science Fiction) / Episode 10: Chronicles Of Isioma By Joy Akosa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Episode 5: Chronicles Of Isioma…my Tears; His Joy by Joyakosa(f): 12:08am On Apr 18, 2015
Previously on the Chronicles of Isioma: Kelvin came back home that day, looking very happy, got me flowers, presents, I almost thought he had won another contract until I saw him go down on his knees and there he was proposing to me to marry him. I couldn’t believe my eyes, my ears; in fact I was the most confused woman on planet earth. Kelvin still kneeling down smiling and expecting a yes was shocked when he heard me say, “I am HIV positive and Pregnant” Missed Episode 1-4? READ IT HERE

Episode 5;

Kelvin who was still on his kneels when I said that was smiling, he thought I was joking. ‘I know you are joking right?’ he said. ‘I am dead serious Kelvin (wearing a straight face but a little scared in her tone), I just found out today’ I said to him while handing the test papers to him. He looked at it and saw it was true, he didn’t even wait for any explanation, he slapped me and called me a bitch. ‘Cheap slot, I never knew you were like this, I thought you were different, I thought you were the good girl you pretend to be, now I know better, Oh my God, how did I even meet you” he continued, pouring out more words that hurt me so much. I was finding a way to explain but he wasn’t ready to pay attention to whatever I had to say, he said there was no explanation for a girl who is HIV positive and pregnant at the same time.

He was so angry that he pushed me to the ground and left the house immediately, I didn’t want to run after him because I didn’t want people to know what was happening. I rolled on the floor in the compound and was crying, his house help was the one consoling me all the while. My sister came into Kelvin’s compound and heard me crying, she came into the sitting room and rushed to hold me, she kept asking what the matter was, I couldn’t speak to her. “why did you leave home to come here, why are you doing this to yourself, Kingsley told me that you must be here, so I came here, what happened to you”. I just stared at her while she was saying all manner of things . When I didn’t give her an answer , she asked the house help and he told her that Kingsley slapped me after I told him I was pregnant.

My sister was shocked, ‘Pregnant? Isi, you are what? continue reading on;
http://www.joyakosacorner.com/episode-5-chronicles-of-isioma-my-tears-his-joy/

(1) (Reply)

Richmond The Guy That Never Loved Back, Part 3... 18+ Pls / Your Authority Over The Devil / Go away

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.