Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,010 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:56 AM

Hot Cakes: These Are The Best And Most Rewarding Degree Courses In Nigeria - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Hot Cakes: These Are The Best And Most Rewarding Degree Courses In Nigeria (47956 Views)

20 Degree Courses With Best Employment Opportunities In Nigeria / 20 Degree Courses With Best Employment Opportunities In Nigeria / 20 Degree Courses With Best Employment Opportunities In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hot Cakes: These Are The Best And Most Rewarding Degree Courses In Nigeria by Nobody: 10:11am On Apr 18, 2015
imsuboi:

Dude, I totally disagree undecided
on the basis of what?
Re: Hot Cakes: These Are The Best And Most Rewarding Degree Courses In Nigeria by afanide: 10:50am On Apr 18, 2015
[quote author=Whizzcute post=32846293] We are talking bout a degree here[/quote

Acquiring a Certificate in (NIIT) is as good as having a Degree in Computer Science. NIIT to me is Better off cos they do mote of Practicals than Universities, and it's a three yrs course. You spend 2yrs in Nigeria, and the next 1yr in Abroad to complete your course.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hot Cakes: These Are The Best And Most Rewarding Degree Courses In Nigeria by afanide: 10:51am On Apr 18, 2015
ALKARULEZZ:
some ICT certifications are better than B.Sc (Computer Science)

100% CORRECT......... eg (NIIT)

1 Like

Re: Hot Cakes: These Are The Best And Most Rewarding Degree Courses In Nigeria by Whizzcute(m): 11:08am On Apr 18, 2015
ALKARULEZZ:
some ICT certifications are better than B.Sc (Computer Science)
certifications like?
Re: Hot Cakes: These Are The Best And Most Rewarding Degree Courses In Nigeria by Whizzcute(m): 11:10am On Apr 18, 2015
[quote author=afanide post=32848915][/quote] sounds interesting..
Re: Hot Cakes: These Are The Best And Most Rewarding Degree Courses In Nigeria by Nobody: 11:23am On Apr 18, 2015
Whizzcute:
certifications like?
CompTIA Security+ Exam SY0-301
W3Schools HTML, CSS, XML Certifications CIW
Microsoft SQL Server Exam 70-433 IC

Etc
Re: Hot Cakes: These Are The Best And Most Rewarding Degree Courses In Nigeria by Whizzcute(m): 11:26am On Apr 18, 2015
ALKARULEZZ:
CompTIA Security+ Exam SY0-301
W3Schools HTML, CSS, XML Certifications CIW
Microsoft SQL Server Exam 70-433 IC

Etc
ok,seems you did em?
Re: Hot Cakes: These Are The Best And Most Rewarding Degree Courses In Nigeria by Isaacmacdon(m): 11:57am On Apr 18, 2015
Mathematics al d way.. Lol it ain't easy men but God dey...

1 Like

Re: Hot Cakes: These Are The Best And Most Rewarding Degree Courses In Nigeria by OKNkanu(m): 12:55pm On Apr 18, 2015
Myopic List

1 Like

Re: Hot Cakes: These Are The Best And Most Rewarding Degree Courses In Nigeria by Nobody: 1:03pm On Apr 18, 2015
Whizzcute:
ok,seems you did em?
some of dem
Re: Hot Cakes: These Are The Best And Most Rewarding Degree Courses In Nigeria by Nobody: 1:28pm On Apr 18, 2015
Where is Theatre Arts? This list suuucks
Re: Hot Cakes: These Are The Best And Most Rewarding Degree Courses In Nigeria by eddixJ(m): 1:34pm On Apr 18, 2015
silvermania:
All you need is grace , one of my uncles read geology till date he's still searching for job while a female friend of mine read yoruba she's working with mtn and she's doing fine . So forget
ALKARULEZZ:
all other things being equal.. Are u gona advice ur kid bro to opt for Yoruba? Btw, what class of degree did ur geology friend graduate with?
Tellin you,,, someone studied zoology and working in an oil company…
Re: Hot Cakes: These Are The Best And Most Rewarding Degree Courses In Nigeria by Nobody: 1:45pm On Apr 18, 2015
eddixJ:

Tellin you,,, someone studied zoology and working in an oil company…
can you imagine
Re: Hot Cakes: These Are The Best And Most Rewarding Degree Courses In Nigeria by Whizzcute(m): 2:12pm On Apr 18, 2015
ALKARULEZZ:
some of dem
cool,Where are you working?
Re: Hot Cakes: These Are The Best And Most Rewarding Degree Courses In Nigeria by ednut1(m): 2:41pm On Apr 18, 2015
stolen from jarus blog
Re: Hot Cakes: These Are The Best And Most Rewarding Degree Courses In Nigeria by Nobody: 2:41pm On Apr 18, 2015
Is this list based on facts or opinion?
Re: Hot Cakes: These Are The Best And Most Rewarding Degree Courses In Nigeria by Capricon3(m): 2:47pm On Apr 18, 2015
It's definitely not true..with out COMPUTER SCIENCE on d list..else u wudnt ve d medium to even write a topic n share it among d universe. cool
Re: Hot Cakes: These Are The Best And Most Rewarding Degree Courses In Nigeria by scachy(m): 2:48pm On Apr 18, 2015
[quote author=Extom post=32840367]Where is number 1, and why Economics not there?

Modified
We run this shii cool cool cool[/quote
As an economist,I guess u v had offer from different coy? grin grin
Re: Hot Cakes: These Are The Best And Most Rewarding Degree Courses In Nigeria by frankmoney(m): 2:49pm On Apr 18, 2015
i never knew i could finish an entire eraser until i met architectuee

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hot Cakes: These Are The Best And Most Rewarding Degree Courses In Nigeria by Ibiblaze(m): 2:51pm On Apr 18, 2015
Chai.. There is God ooo
Re: Hot Cakes: These Are The Best And Most Rewarding Degree Courses In Nigeria by Ibiblaze(m): 2:52pm On Apr 18, 2015
What of mass Comunication
Re: Hot Cakes: These Are The Best And Most Rewarding Degree Courses In Nigeria by sunnedee: 2:53pm On Apr 18, 2015
Whizzcute:
Incomplete list,where did you throw the ICT(Computer science,Database Administration Software technology etc)
Help me ask bro
Re: Hot Cakes: These Are The Best And Most Rewarding Degree Courses In Nigeria by boldan: 2:55pm On Apr 18, 2015
I am hearing from the Op probably for the first time that chemical/petroleum engr seems to be more needed than mech/elect engr. Please try and find out because even in the oil companies that I know, you find more mech/elect engr than chem/petroleum engrs.

1 Like

Re: Hot Cakes: These Are The Best And Most Rewarding Degree Courses In Nigeria by Jarus(m): 2:56pm On Apr 18, 2015
We did similar list for JarusHub last year

http://www.jarushub.com/10-most-marketable-courses-in-nigeria/

I still believe Medicine is the most lucrative course though.
Re: Hot Cakes: These Are The Best And Most Rewarding Degree Courses In Nigeria by Muhylonaire(m): 2:57pm On Apr 18, 2015
mtcheeeeew
where is political Science
I Rep political scientist.

hit like if u are one

1 Like

Re: Hot Cakes: These Are The Best And Most Rewarding Degree Courses In Nigeria by mulattoclaro(m): 2:58pm On Apr 18, 2015
Business administration too.
Re: Hot Cakes: These Are The Best And Most Rewarding Degree Courses In Nigeria by Camellia(f): 2:59pm On Apr 18, 2015
AbuMikey:
How Many times are we gonna see a thread about this same issue?
asin ehn..i taya...same old something..

1 Like

Re: Hot Cakes: These Are The Best And Most Rewarding Degree Courses In Nigeria by Jarus(m): 2:59pm On Apr 18, 2015
ednut1:
stolen from jarus blog

We may be wrong, but I saw some sentences that were word for word from our own list (like the note on architecture and Nursing).

Looks like someone tweaked our list and repackaged it.
Re: Hot Cakes: These Are The Best And Most Rewarding Degree Courses In Nigeria by khassy(m): 3:04pm On Apr 18, 2015
stewpid

no computer science or information and communication technology

op are you high on old woman's urine?
angry angry
Re: Hot Cakes: These Are The Best And Most Rewarding Degree Courses In Nigeria by Drdonzeez(m): 3:05pm On Apr 18, 2015
Why is he telling us?.,nairaland and comparisons!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

10 Reasons Why Federal Universities Are No Match To Covenant University (PROOFS) / Help Me To Congratulate My Brother For His Waec / Improving Low Gpa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.