Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,303 members, 7,819,026 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:12 AM

Hot Cakes: These Are The Best And Most Rewarding Degree Courses In Nigeria - Education (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Hot Cakes: These Are The Best And Most Rewarding Degree Courses In Nigeria (47964 Views)

20 Degree Courses With Best Employment Opportunities In Nigeria / 20 Degree Courses With Best Employment Opportunities In Nigeria / 20 Degree Courses With Best Employment Opportunities In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hot Cakes: These Are The Best And Most Rewarding Degree Courses In Nigeria by govmentson(m): 9:24am On Apr 19, 2015
Extom:
Where is number 1, and why Economics not there?

Modified
We run this shii cool cool cool
Re: Hot Cakes: These Are The Best And Most Rewarding Degree Courses In Nigeria by sexyjennik(f): 12:19pm On Apr 19, 2015
intergral:
that's 9ce am in my final year...
Ok.wishing you all the best
Re: Hot Cakes: These Are The Best And Most Rewarding Degree Courses In Nigeria by KingBish(f): 5:49pm On Apr 20, 2015
Oluwadarasimi:
Proud to be an english student

I am proud to be an English student.

You couldn't even prove yourself with an infallible statement?
Re: Hot Cakes: These Are The Best And Most Rewarding Degree Courses In Nigeria by Pabloairmar(m): 11:36am On Apr 25, 2015
Chinoble:
I REP BIOCHEMISTRY!
who biochemistry help
Re: Hot Cakes: These Are The Best And Most Rewarding Degree Courses In Nigeria by Chinoble(f): 1:57pm On Apr 25, 2015
Pabloairmar:
who biochemistry help
Ask google
Re: Hot Cakes: These Are The Best And Most Rewarding Degree Courses In Nigeria by Pabloairmar(m): 3:13pm On Apr 25, 2015
Chinoble:

Ask google
help me ask am.....mtchewwww

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

10 Reasons Why Federal Universities Are No Match To Covenant University (PROOFS) / Help Me To Congratulate My Brother For His Waec / Difference Between Successful And Unsuccessful People (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.