Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,166 members, 7,821,955 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:45 PM

10 Best Nigerian Wedding Songs Of All Time - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Best Nigerian Wedding Songs Of All Time (5603 Views)

How To Throw A Nigerian Wedding With #49,950 Only / The Most Hilarious Nigerian Wedding Invitation Ever! / Photos From The Nigerian Wedding In Austria That Got Everyone Talking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

10 Best Nigerian Wedding Songs Of All Time by Nobody: 2:18am On Apr 18, 2015
Nigerians love weddings and great Nigerian wedding songs, we love life and we always tend to enjoy it to the fullest anytime there’s an opportunity to do so, part of what makes the life we live so enjoyable is the songs or music we play or listen to, whether on our own or together with other people during events and ceremonies like weddings, Child naming ceremonies, etc. The importance and effect of the wedding songs cannot be relegated to the background or over emphasised. Nigerian wedding songs has a way of saying the mind of the couple, it also makes the ceremony more lively as everyone dances to the music while it’s playing.

if you are looking for some ideas for romantic wedding love songs, look no further, I have compiled a list of 10 best Nigerian wedding songs of all time I just thought you might find it interesting.

You are free to suggest your favourite if it’s not included on this list

1. Timi Dakolo – Iyawo Mi

2. Flavour-Ada Ada

3. Sunny Neji – Oruka

4. P Square – No One Like You

5. eLDee – “Today Today”

6. Wizboyy – One Plus One

7. Ju Spice – Oko Mi (My Husband)

8. Tiwa Savage – Ife Wa Gbona Ft. Leo Wonders

9. P-Square – Beautiful Onyinye

10. Waconzy – Wedding Day
Re: 10 Best Nigerian Wedding Songs Of All Time by pomide(m): 2:57am On Apr 18, 2015
'Woju' Turns up Wedding Parties Nowadays!! 'Tesojue' too...based on wetin d couples go do that night! cheesy

1 Like

Re: 10 Best Nigerian Wedding Songs Of All Time by saxwizard(m): 3:19am On Apr 18, 2015
awww
Re: 10 Best Nigerian Wedding Songs Of All Time by PrettyClare7(f): 4:07am On Apr 18, 2015
still in love with Psquare's -no one be lyk you kiss
Re: 10 Best Nigerian Wedding Songs Of All Time by Paulpaulpaul(m): 5:37am On Apr 18, 2015
What about Timaya - Ukwuku. After sayo that song de rock for party.

1 Like

Re: 10 Best Nigerian Wedding Songs Of All Time by Princess4eva(f): 5:48am On Apr 18, 2015
Unbelievable list!

Am not set to derail or sound tribalistic here bt no one rocks Owambes like the south westerners. Therefore where is Tosin Martins 'Oloo mi' on your list?

1 Like

Re: 10 Best Nigerian Wedding Songs Of All Time by Nobody: 6:00am On Apr 18, 2015
Tosin Martin's Olomi is supposed to make top 3
Re: 10 Best Nigerian Wedding Songs Of All Time by Nobody: 6:43am On Apr 18, 2015
Princess4eva:
Unbelievable list!

Am not set to derail or sound tribalistic here bt no one rocks Owambes like the south westerners. Therefore where is Tosin Martins 'Oloo mi' on your list?
I couldn't have possibly listed all the available songs. Btw, did u read this part of the post =>> You are free to suggest your favourite if it’s not included on this list
Re: 10 Best Nigerian Wedding Songs Of All Time by AbuMikey(m): 7:14am On Apr 18, 2015
Well, find a way of squeezing in Patonranking's 'Happy Day'.

My Favourite. cool
Re: 10 Best Nigerian Wedding Songs Of All Time by hatux: 8:20am On Apr 18, 2015
Patoranking - Happy day... Love this song like
Re: 10 Best Nigerian Wedding Songs Of All Time by Princess4eva(f): 6:36am On Apr 19, 2015
ALKARULEZZ
post=32842204:

I couldn't have possibly listed all the available songs.
Btw, did u read this part of the post =>> You are free to
suggest your favourite if it’s not included on this list

Of course I read the bolded, all am saying is it should b tops of ur list. Its kinda unforgivable or malicious to have left it out. Mind you, no offence intended.
Re: 10 Best Nigerian Wedding Songs Of All Time by Nobody: 9:13am On Apr 19, 2015
Princess4eva:

Of course I read the bolded, all am saying is it should b tops of ur list. Its kinda unforgivable or malicious to have left it out. Mind you, no offence intended.
ok

(1) (Reply)

The Prison Called Marriage / A Nairalander Shows Swag In New Photos / BUSTED! Airforce1 You Reek Of Fakeness

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.