Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,761 members, 7,817,103 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:39 AM

APC Zones Senate Presidency To N'central, Speaker To N'east - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Zones Senate Presidency To N'central, Speaker To N'east (54657 Views)

Finally, APC Zones Speaker To Southwest, SGF To S'east / APC Zones Senate Presidency To N'central, Speaker To N'east / APC Zones Senate Presidency To N'central, Speaker To N'east (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Zones Senate Presidency To N'central, Speaker To N'east by ozo13(m): 7:11am On Apr 18, 2015
grin chairman dr was noting like APC in 2011.thanks
drtwist:
it can never be bukola sariki , WITH HIS CORRUPTION cASE APC KNOWS THE EFFECT. ALSO HE WAS IN THE HOUSE WHEN AKUME WAS MINORITY LEADER. SO I GIVE IT TO AKUME. ALSO LIKE APC DID IN 2011 I WANT PDP TO HELP SCATTER THE ZONING FORMULA
Re: APC Zones Senate Presidency To N'central, Speaker To N'east by vivalavida(m): 7:11am On Apr 18, 2015
Presidency position is cool but to the igbo man,it is not a do or die affair. All those senate and speaker positions are just mere positions. We are buisness people. All we need is a conducive environment to do our buisness. Northerners have ruled this country for donkey years and yet their region still looks like somalia. The famed progressives have brown roofs doting every part of their region barring lagos. You might call the igbo chest beaters but the average igbo man is a survivor. We can turn a desert to a dubai. We see diamonds where others see filth.
So keep ur positions to yourselves. Share and rotate the presidency amongst u. We dont care. But go out into the streets and u will find out the region whose pple are faring better. Shalom!

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: APC Zones Senate Presidency To N'central, Speaker To N'east by sirugos(m): 7:12am On Apr 18, 2015
padeolu:
Good news. No room for the Jewish clans ... Sai Buhari.

may thunder fire u

8 Likes

Re: APC Zones Senate Presidency To N'central, Speaker To N'east by seunmsg(m): 7:12am On Apr 18, 2015
FreeGlobe:
As usual the south west agreeing naturally to play second fiddle to masters up north. lol

And what what fiddle did the south east play to the Ijaws?

SGF, deputy senate president and deputy speaker. This are third fiddle positions as far as am concerned.

2 Likes

Re: APC Zones Senate Presidency To N'central, Speaker To N'east by Sunnybobo3(m): 7:12am On Apr 18, 2015
padeolu:

Shame on you and the idiots that liked your post.

14 Likes

Re: APC Zones Senate Presidency To N'central, Speaker To N'east by Ahmeduana(m): 7:13am On Apr 18, 2015
9jvirgin:
I support this entirely, let those who own Nigeria continue to rule. Others can go and die! cool
SWINE PRODUCT OF A ROTTEN €U#T.

5 Likes

Re: APC Zones Senate Presidency To N'central, Speaker To N'east by Nobody: 7:14am On Apr 18, 2015
rman:

2023? Buhari should not go for second term, he will be rejected.
Bros it is no longer in your hands. Unless Buhari dies on the seat,he would rule for eight years. Do not think that everyone is like GEJ who would not rig elections. Besides the south would never unite again, so pushing him out even in a free and fair elections would not be easy

1 Like

Re: APC Zones Senate Presidency To N'central, Speaker To N'east by Nobody: 7:14am On Apr 18, 2015
Yungwizzzy:
See opportunity my SE/SS brothers just lost

I'm sorry hate will make we igbos forever remain followers
The SE rigged themselves out of relevance.

2 Likes

Re: APC Zones Senate Presidency To N'central, Speaker To N'east by LuckyLadolce(m): 7:15am On Apr 18, 2015
drtwist:
it can never be bukola sariki , WITH HIS CORRUPTION cASE APC KNOWS THE EFFECT. ALSO HE WAS IN THE HOUSE WHEN AKUME WAS MINORITY LEADER. SO I GIVE IT TO AKUME. ALSO LIKE APC DID IN 2011 I WANT PDP TO HELP SCATTER THE ZONING FORMULA
Akume, Benue ba? no think am bro! Nah kwara e dey go and nah saraki

1 Like

Re: APC Zones Senate Presidency To N'central, Speaker To N'east by Sunnybobo3(m): 7:16am On Apr 18, 2015
derespect:
No doubt, Bukola Saraki is going to be the next David Mark of the Senate House.

George Akume is likely to clinch it with bloc vote from PDP.

1 Like

Re: APC Zones Senate Presidency To N'central, Speaker To N'east by desmondDessi(m): 7:17am On Apr 18, 2015
padeolu:

What do you mean Jewish clans?

1 Like

Re: APC Zones Senate Presidency To N'central, Speaker To N'east by geoworldedu: 7:17am On Apr 18, 2015
FreeGlost=32841641:
As usual the south west agreeing naturally to play second fiddle to masters up north. lol

As usual like how? Southwest ruled for 8 years u remember?
Re: APC Zones Senate Presidency To N'central, Speaker To N'east by Nobody: 7:17am On Apr 18, 2015
kosovo:

Keep Quite and stop all these nonsense..

You don't know what democracy is.

Even Obama retained Bush's Defence Secretary despite fierce criticism.. Go learn how democracy is practiced in leading nations. You ethnic bigot!

If the APC can't come to reality that it can't be accepted everywhere in a multi ethno country like Nigeria, then they are far from understanding the concept of Democracy.

Once you emerge the president. You are no longer the president of APC, you are the president of Nigeria, God damnit!!!

Is this the concept of Change they preached to deceive Gullible Nigerians? I expect that if PDP acted like this, the APC won't! Since they claim to represent the future of Nigerians.

We are watching, APC will know that government is more difficult when the people's awareness and alertness is over 80% now in Nigeria. Unlike when it was just 35% during OBJ's administration where they governed with reckless abandonment and total impunity.!!

Nigeria is far from democracy ....Your post is very insightful but most people are blind to the truth.

3 Likes

Re: APC Zones Senate Presidency To N'central, Speaker To N'east by Nobody: 7:18am On Apr 18, 2015
theChiefPriest:

The SE rigged themselves out of relevance.
Go to hell with your Senate presidency or speaker of HOR we don't need it

13 Likes

Re: APC Zones Senate Presidency To N'central, Speaker To N'east by Sunnybobo3(m): 7:18am On Apr 18, 2015
MzJackBaueress:
As long as Amaechi, Ngige and Osita Izunaso are given appointments, I am very ok with it

God bless APC

Ntoor!

4 Likes

Re: APC Zones Senate Presidency To N'central, Speaker To N'east by Olufemiolaolu(m): 7:18am On Apr 18, 2015
FreeGlobe:

and yet south east is calling the shots. When will yoruba produce a senate president or cbn governor?
Get ur fact right a yoruba was once a cbn governor by d name Sanusi ok

4 Likes

Re: APC Zones Senate Presidency To N'central, Speaker To N'east by rman: 7:18am On Apr 18, 2015
chukwudi44:

Bros it is no longer in your hands. Unless Buhari dies on the seat,he would rule for eight years. Do not think that everyone is like GEJ who would not rig elections. Besides the south would never unite again, so pushing him out even in a free and fair elections would not be easy

Nigerians are now wise.....even if turns Nigeria to Dubai in 4yrs he won't get the votes....

Something also tells me he will actually not contest.

I have a strong feeling both PDP and APC will put forward young vibrant men as their candidates for 2019 elections.

2 Likes

Re: APC Zones Senate Presidency To N'central, Speaker To N'east by Arysexy(m): 7:18am On Apr 18, 2015
[s]
Yungwizzzy:

[/s]

Short up ur trap!

Yorubas did not get any slot in the present dispensation, did they die?

Does it Stop our monthly allocation?

Anu mpama

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Zones Senate Presidency To N'central, Speaker To N'east by bayumyguy: 7:18am On Apr 18, 2015
Igbos see where sentiment has led you too,see ur life

1 Like

Re: APC Zones Senate Presidency To N'central, Speaker To N'east by DoctorTim: 7:19am On Apr 18, 2015
Lushcream:
Bukola Saraki should get the position of Senate President. It is not a birth right of Benue ....
Who God bless, no man can Curse. #swerve
Re: APC Zones Senate Presidency To N'central, Speaker To N'east by Burger01(m): 7:19am On Apr 18, 2015
Lushcream:
I'm a Yoruba boy and I think people whose mentality are in your direction are quite myopic. This is a democracy, Yoruba has always voted for opposition since return to democracy in 1999 ... ....
Ogbeni, I don't think Yoruba voted for opposition in 2011. In actual fact, Yoruba gave Jonathan, the incumbent, the victory he got. Check you facts well, except if I'm mistaken then you correct me politely. Thanks.smiley

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Zones Senate Presidency To N'central, Speaker To N'east by mykelly(m): 7:20am On Apr 18, 2015
FreeGlobe:

and yet south east is calling the shots. When will yoruba produce a senate president or cbn governor?
Yoruba won't be able to produce Senate President coz we have produced the President (8yrs in 16yrs) & incoming Vice President, for CBN gov since you have MB just Google Past CBN gov. Am pls always reason b4 u type on this Platform thank you

3 Likes

Re: APC Zones Senate Presidency To N'central, Speaker To N'east by enzony(m): 7:22am On Apr 18, 2015
Yungwizzzy:

Taking a political position is what you are calling hate. The Igbos merely chose PDP over APC for reasons best known to them. You can't call that hatred. It's a sound political move. The southwest didn't have any of that positions in over five years and they didn't fare any worse.

There is no way the whole country will follow just one political party. We are in a democracy, remember.

10 Likes

Re: APC Zones Senate Presidency To N'central, Speaker To N'east by silami(m): 7:22am On Apr 18, 2015
chukwudi44:

You have never been in a the north then.The level of illiteracy and poverty in the north is sickening. It is was even GEJ a non-northerner would tried to ameliorate the situation by opening almajiri schools
guy, you no understand english ne I've been to every state in the north except Adamawa, plateau and taraba. I also been every SE and SW states and about 3 SS. I saw poverty and illiteracy everywhere.

5 Likes

Re: APC Zones Senate Presidency To N'central, Speaker To N'east by ihatesycophant(m): 7:22am On Apr 18, 2015
abuchilag:
This is why I hate politics......
They only share/allocate just to compensate.
What happens to competence?

We don't need career politicians in our democracy. We only need career people who participate in politics.

#Never again shall competence be sacrificed on the alter of nepotism#

God bless Nigeria.

Mr. Man did you read this portion at all or just the caption, “While the President- elect, General Muhammadu Buhari had asked the party to discuss the issue of ministerial appointments and to advise him as appropriate, he has insisted on retaining the transition committee list. Buhari had in choosing members of the transition committee made sure that each of them is tested expert in the various sectors where they will serve. He was said to be very conscious of their level of integrity and honesty,” added the source".
This statement tells you the direction of people he wanted and not just being politician.

1 Like

Re: APC Zones Senate Presidency To N'central, Speaker To N'east by Nobody: 7:22am On Apr 18, 2015
FreeGlobe:

Nobody can rule nigeria without the support of the northerners, they helped jonathan clinched the seat in 2011. Their population is a secret weapon no magnitude of rigging can defeat.
Even pple like Awolowo never get rule nigeria because he didn't get enough support from the northerners

2 Likes

Re: APC Zones Senate Presidency To N'central, Speaker To N'east by ARKdiscloser7(m): 7:23am On Apr 18, 2015
We Igbos don't have any issue with the sharing.
I am happy that for once we Igbos voted with one voice whether ruling party or opposition we don't care.
We don't naturally depend on govt or politics as our entrepreneur nature will keep us contesting with our rivals.
It is obvious that we don't belong to this joke called Nigeria and just like the Israelite one day we shall be liberated no matter how long it takes.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Zones Senate Presidency To N'central, Speaker To N'east by Burger01(m): 7:23am On Apr 18, 2015
MrKnowitall:

But you would agree that a person who is playing second fiddle is better than he who has no fiddle to play.
Correct. I like your reply to that agowilt fellowsmiley
Re: APC Zones Senate Presidency To N'central, Speaker To N'east by Tvegas(m): 7:24am On Apr 18, 2015
FreeGlobe:

What's this one high on?....Yoruba just left the presidency about 8 years ago. Now they are back with vice presidency waiting to snap the presidency again. Are you blind to see that the main rotation is between SW/NW? Wouldn't have bothered with you but because you kept your bitter rants going.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Zones Senate Presidency To N'central, Speaker To N'east by Johnsinia(m): 7:25am On Apr 18, 2015
basty:

An average Igbo educated guys are less tribalists unlike their illiterates and educated females, though I don't know where you belong?.
But when has Igbo not played second fiddle in the arrangements of things in Nigeria? I have kept saying this. Igbo man needs Yoruba more than Yoruba needs Igbo to rule Nigeria.
Yoruba can do without Igbo to clinch Nigerian presidency as happened in Jonathan administration and the failure of Jonathan to honour Yorubas in his government made him failed the second term.
Please check my previous posts and you will understand this better.
We are all Nigerians let us unite and forge ahead. I will want a Nigeria where Chukwu will not say I am an Igbo and Kayode will say I am a Yoruba but we all say I am a Nigerian. God bless Nigeria.
Every yoruba, literate or illiterate are tribalistic

12 Likes

Re: APC Zones Senate Presidency To N'central, Speaker To N'east by MzJackBaueress(f): 7:25am On Apr 18, 2015
Sunnybobo3:

Ntoor!
what's the meaning of ntoor?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

General Joshua Dogonyaro Is Dead / Where Is Nigeria's President, Muhammadu Buhari? - BBC / Cost Of Living In Nigeria Is Cheaper Than UK Or US

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.