Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,732 members, 7,817,014 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:56 PM

APC Zones Senate Presidency To N'central, Speaker To N'east - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Zones Senate Presidency To N'central, Speaker To N'east (54648 Views)

Finally, APC Zones Speaker To Southwest, SGF To S'east / APC Zones Senate Presidency To N'central, Speaker To N'east / APC Zones Senate Presidency To N'central, Speaker To N'east (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Zones Senate Presidency To N'central, Speaker To N'east by Fezchima: 7:38am On Apr 18, 2015
basty:

An average Igbo educated guys are less tribalists unlike their illiterates and educated females, though I don't know where you belong?.
But when has Igbo not played second fiddle in the arrangements of things in Nigeria? I have kept saying this. Igbo man needs Yoruba more than Yoruba needs Igbo to rule Nigeria.
Yoruba can do without Igbo to clinch Nigerian presidency as happened in Jonathan administration and the failure of Jonathan to honour Yorubas in his government made him failed the second term.
Please check my previous posts and you will understand this better.
We are all Nigerians let us unite and forge ahead. I will want a Nigeria where Chukwu will not say I am an Igbo and Kayode will say I am a Yoruba but we all say I am a Nigerian. God bless Nigeria.

My brother, the biggest lie in this world is Nigeria.

6 Likes

Re: APC Zones Senate Presidency To N'central, Speaker To N'east by Nobody: 7:39am On Apr 18, 2015
ziccoit:

"Ab.okis" do not have party affiliation yet they supported PDP in 1999, 2003, 2007 and 2011. Unless you want to tell us NE, NW and NC are not populated by "Ab.okis". The same Abokis voted OBJ and GEJ of opposite faith to the popular faith known with them in case you want to tell us Yar' Adua was a Muslim. The thing is that the Northerners are politically more matured than any of the other zones in the South. Let APC maintain the momentum that get them into power and PDP will cease to rise again.
PDP did not win the presidential election in the north in 2003 and 2011 when the contestants were mainly between southern and northern candidates. Please check your facts.

6 Likes

Re: APC Zones Senate Presidency To N'central, Speaker To N'east by wordcat(m): 7:39am On Apr 18, 2015
Yungwizzzy:
See opportunity my SE/SS brothers just lost

I'm sorry hate will make we igbos forever remain followers

Stop claiming what you are not.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Zones Senate Presidency To N'central, Speaker To N'east by Arysexy(m): 7:39am On Apr 18, 2015
[s]
theChiefPriest:

Stop talking like you voted in the SE. Your rulers rigged GEJ and his PDP cronies on you.
Why was APGA crying fowl? I guess that was how you voted TA Orji for senate.
[/s]

Is d almajiri voting and rigging in d north vote u are talking about?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: APC Zones Senate Presidency To N'central, Speaker To N'east by toyoutoyou: 7:39am On Apr 18, 2015
9jvirgin:
I support this entirely, let those who own Nigeria continue to rule. Others can go and die! cool
U mean the IBOs?
Re: APC Zones Senate Presidency To N'central, Speaker To N'east by BlackOnassis(m): 7:40am On Apr 18, 2015
FreeGlobe:
As usual the south west agreeing naturally to play second fiddle to masters up north. lol

Stale. What wont you ppl say? SW should get vp, senate prez and speaker, right? becos we r d only ppl in Nigeria. negro please
Re: APC Zones Senate Presidency To N'central, Speaker To N'east by omenka(m): 7:40am On Apr 18, 2015
johny616:
SECONDED. Oleng, what's good?
Brotherly I gentle oo. How far?? grin

1 Like

Re: APC Zones Senate Presidency To N'central, Speaker To N'east by Nnemuka(f): 7:40am On Apr 18, 2015

7 Likes

Re: APC Zones Senate Presidency To N'central, Speaker To N'east by femialiu(m): 7:40am On Apr 18, 2015
chukwudi44:

Ode is this a Yoruba administration? You will find out if you need igbos when Osinbanjo contests against a northern PDP candidate in 2023 .By then you will realize abokiss do not have any party affiliation

Tinubu was the one who sacrificed the Yoruba position in the outgoing administration for his own selfishness and not GEJ.The speaker of the HOR was zoned to the sw but the crack addict gave it all away.

If North alone could clinch presidency without the help of other region...GMB would have been president in 2011..He won all the northern states and got almost 12M votes...NC/SW are the technical determinants in deciding who becomes president or not.

For the last time the igbos do not care about Senate Presidency or any of these other legislative posts.We do not regret not voting for APC.Let's play opposition for the first time and acquire some experience too

2 Likes

Re: APC Zones Senate Presidency To N'central, Speaker To N'east by Scatterboss(m): 7:41am On Apr 18, 2015
FreeGlobe:

and yet south east is calling the shots. When will yoruba produce a senate president or cbn governor?

Dumb illiterate transgender. J.O Sanusi from Ondo state was CBN governor between 1999-2004 and succeeded by Soludo. Your hatred has eaten all part of your cerebrum, shame on you.

1 Like

Re: APC Zones Senate Presidency To N'central, Speaker To N'east by Ushiefrank(m): 7:41am On Apr 18, 2015
Raiders:
I hope APC learn from PDP mistake. We should stop zoning politics in Nigeria and start need to appointing the best people for the job
[/b][b]
They ve got what they want so your opinion remain with dats naija for u

God save us from our leaders hand[i][/i][color=#000099][/color]
Re: APC Zones Senate Presidency To N'central, Speaker To N'east by antontech(m): 7:41am On Apr 18, 2015
The Yorubas betrayed the south and now they will reap what they sow. All u guys can get is deputy dis deputy dat. The log will clear from your eyes and buy then u will realise they ApC is just a northern gangup.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Zones Senate Presidency To N'central, Speaker To N'east by Ikengawo: 7:42am On Apr 18, 2015
Yungwizzzy:

So you're a follower because a man you've never met in a red cap didn't get a seat in the senate. My friend stop count another man's bricks and go build your own home. Insult yourself not the rest of us. Are igbos going to perpetually be the head of senate? is that why we should be insulted when we're not?

1 Like

Re: APC Zones Senate Presidency To N'central, Speaker To N'east by charles009(m): 7:42am On Apr 18, 2015
[quote author=Billyonaire post=32843020]I expected that the APC government will allow competence to overide nepotism. But now, it is clear that this government is NOT going to be different from the PDP government except worse than PDP. The Niger-Delta/Biafra Geopolitical zone has been totally marginalized in this 'unconstitutional' sharing of positions. We are NOT worried, we will continue to supply Nigeria with Crude Oil/Gas. But note that when the boys return to the creeks, your jet fighters will only add more harms to the pipelines. This will be worse than Boko Haram. This is NOT a threat, this is just the reality of what happens when a people are pushed to the wall. Do not take my word for it.

But what bothers me as a person, is why majority voted for Change, yet most of the positions go to career politicians formally from the PDP. Looking at the appointment, former PDP members get about 60% of the positions, yet we call this CHANGE ? I think Nigerians are being short-changed.

I do not envy the North. Power has been their birth-right, yet they are the poorest and most uneducated human species in Nigeria, their kids are manning gates for Igbos in Lagos and selling fruits buy the gutters. In a country that power is shared based on zones and tribe and NOT competence, there is little hope of a better tomorrow from this Government.

I pity those who expected Change from a group of Bandits. As for me, we are back to the dark ages.

1 million likes- A lot of us have been shouting xenophobia in SA. What happens to the tribalism in Nigeria. We make 1 step ahead and 20 steps backwards. I just can't help but dislike a yoruba man. Please forgive me my indiscretion - Nigeria is a country ambushed on two fronts. To all ibos who hear me. I say do not despair, what is taking from the people will return to the people someday. Mathew 17: the power of God is within men, not in 1 man, or a tribe, but in you and in me. We have to start to ask those questions, demand those answers. And if we get it right, this is where our children will live. GOD BLESS THE IBOS-

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Zones Senate Presidency To N'central, Speaker To N'east by slap1(m): 7:42am On Apr 18, 2015
Billyonaire:
I expected that the APC government will allow competence to overide nepotism. But now, it is clear that this government is NOT going to be different from the PDP government except worse than PDP. The Niger-Delta/Biafra Geopolitical zone has been totally marginalized in this 'unconstitutional' sharing of positions. We are NOT worried, we will continue to supply Nigeria with Crude Oil/Gas. But note that when the boys return to the creeks, your jet fighters will only add more harms to the pipelines. This will be worse than Boko Haram. This is NOT a threat, this is just the reality of what happens when a people are pushed to the wall. Do not take my word for it.

But what bothers me as a person, is why majority voted for Change, yet most of the positions go to career politicians formally from the PDP. Looking at the appointment, former PDP members get about 60% of the positions, yet we call this CHANGE ? I think Nigerians are being short-changed.

I do not envy the North. Power has been their birth-right, yet they are the poorest and most uneducated human species in Nigeria, their kids are manning gates for Igbos in Lagos and selling fruits buy the gutters. In a country that power is shared based on zones and tribe and NOT competence, there is little hope of a better tomorrow from this Government.

I pity those who expected Change from a group of Bandits. As for me, we are back to the 1980s.
Somebody will tell you the SE didn't vote CHANGE and should even be grateful for being able to do business in the country. Wait till the ministerial list comes out, you will see a clearer picture of marginalization.

On the issue of the Boys returning to the creek, they will say GMB was a former army general and would wipe them out. I laugh. The cost of any possible war in Niger-Delta will be grave, the government may be enmeshed in it throughout its first tenure. You exploit a people and expect them to keep quiet. It doesn't work that way.

You show a lack of value for the lives of your country men because they are from a particular region, yet you scream xenophobia when your example is advanced in another country.

7 Likes

Re: APC Zones Senate Presidency To N'central, Speaker To N'east by Kennywills7(m): 7:42am On Apr 18, 2015
This sharing formula is making d north stronger and i hope d southerners wake and realize wot is happening!
I thought d South South has an APC rep from Edo state can't d speaker b zone to d south south?
President- North
Senate president- North
Speaker-North
I hope they realize dat appointments can b terminated!

1 Like

Re: APC Zones Senate Presidency To N'central, Speaker To N'east by Oduduwaboy(m): 7:42am On Apr 18, 2015
FreeGlobe:
As usual the south west agreeing naturally to play second fiddle to masters up north. lol
Hmmm ...Igbos can not understand the easy social interaction between the Yoruba & Hausas ; it is historical . The mother of the deified yoruba king Sango is Nupe ( present day Niger state )....
So fishbrain bae look for something else to say or just join the lagoon train , the goddess Olokun is looking for more dis.virgined guls like you to chop !
Re: APC Zones Senate Presidency To N'central, Speaker To N'east by charles009(m): 7:42am On Apr 18, 2015
A lot of us have been shouting xenophobia in SA. What happens to the tribalism in Nigeria. We make 1 step ahead and 20 steps backwards. I just can't help but dislike a yoruba man. Please forgive me my indiscretion - Nigeria is a country ambushed on two fronts. To all ibos who hear me. I say do not despair, what is taking from the people will return to the people someday. Mathew 17: the power of God is within men, not in 1 man, or a tribe, but in you and in me. We have to start to ask those questions, demand those answers. And if we get it right, this is where our children will live. GOD BLESS THE IBOS-

(Modify) (Quote) (Report) (Share)

6 Likes

Re: APC Zones Senate Presidency To N'central, Speaker To N'east by cocoduck: 7:44am On Apr 18, 2015
Yungwizzzy:

you are the wost 1diot on this forum, as far as competence is not a determining factor then go to hell. naijeriya will contine on the path of desolation till people like you get some common sense

3 Likes

Re: APC Zones Senate Presidency To N'central, Speaker To N'east by ziccoit: 7:44am On Apr 18, 2015
revolt:
I must say this!! But sorry, ure an ediat!!!

The hausas n yorubas voted hausa yoruba candidates, igbos voted an ijaw northern candidate, pls who's tribalistic here?!
You guys so decieve urselves till u believe in ur lies. We chose to become opposition, so be it. Its democracy!!

There are 5 senators(4PDP and 1LP) from SW, Northern regions too has some numbers of PDP senators and house of rep members too. How would you explain 100% PDP in both upper and lower houses from SS and SE if not stark tribalism? SS and SE wouldn't have put their eggs into one basket. Ngige and some others should have been returned. Mark my word, you people will soon be shouting of marginalization. When nobody is marginalizing you but yourselves.
Re: APC Zones Senate Presidency To N'central, Speaker To N'east by computerwiz: 7:45am On Apr 18, 2015
MOST INTELLIGENT POST ON THIS FORUM. DUDE I LOVE YOUR REASONING ABILITY. THAT'S POLITICS. IF APC WERE NOT TO BE FIRM WE WON'T HAVE HAD THIS CHANGE.
Re: APC Zones Senate Presidency To N'central, Speaker To N'east by HRHGambino(m): 7:45am On Apr 18, 2015
Err how do these zoning arrangements affect you and I really? If none of these guys is closely related to you, then you must be quite foolish coming here to fight someone else because of another person's ambition. They ceded blah blah blah to SS or NC...how would it impact any meaningful development in the region? Smh

1 Like

Re: APC Zones Senate Presidency To N'central, Speaker To N'east by Nobody: 7:45am On Apr 18, 2015
slap1:
Somebody will tell you the SE didn't vote CHANGE and should even be grateful for being able to do business in the country. Wait till you the ministerial list comes out, you will see a clearer picture of marginalization.

On the issue of the Boys returning to the creek, they will say GMB was a former army general and would wipe them out. I laugh. The cost of any possible war in Niger-Delta will be grave, the government may be enmeshed in it throughout its first tenure. You exploit a people and expect them to keep quiet. It doesn't work that way.
Yes, we will welcome the jet fighters and life will be lost. But the result of such empasse will ground Nigeria financially for a decade. And when there is no money to fund the 36 parasitic states, the parasitic union will end, and what happens next is easy to imagine. Keep the marginalization coming.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Zones Senate Presidency To N'central, Speaker To N'east by zingobaby: 7:46am On Apr 18, 2015
David mark wil be house member
Re: APC Zones Senate Presidency To N'central, Speaker To N'east by ihatesycophant(m): 7:46am On Apr 18, 2015
Brugo:

When will igbos produce a President? cheesy grin cheesy

No anytime soon. Maybe never.

A good thing you guys have disowned Gov Rochas OKOROCHA. He may very well become President.

They have been disowning their own since years immemorial. They disowned Ojukwu and voted OBJ. They disowned Orji Kanu and voted Yar'adua. They dfisowned Ben Obi and voted Jonathan. They disowned Martin Onovo and voted Jonathan. Igbos are the architect of their problem. They so love strangers than their own. Are you aware that Jonathan is more Igbo than Martin Onovo, Orji Kanu, Chris Igige and Ojukwu. They use sentiment to undo themselves unknowingly. Don't be surprise when they zone the president to South East, they may not vote for South East candidate but other region.

2 Likes

Re: APC Zones Senate Presidency To N'central, Speaker To N'east by Ushiefrank(m): 7:47am On Apr 18, 2015
Nnemuka:
grin LOL
Does it chaange anything?
An average hausa man will still be a suya seller and an average yoruba man will still be an agbero while the igbos will still be travelling to china for business.

Btw no speaker for Yoruba's atleast? Are they comfortable with Osibande as deputy and nothing more? Pffttt
cheesy
you too much
Re: APC Zones Senate Presidency To N'central, Speaker To N'east by toyoutoyou: 7:47am On Apr 18, 2015
MrKnowitall:

But you would agree that a person who is playing second fiddle is better than he who has no fiddle to play.
Their situation is ever pathetic due to the greedy act of their so called political leader who sold them to other Nigerians as political slaves.
Re: APC Zones Senate Presidency To N'central, Speaker To N'east by hopilo: 7:47am On Apr 18, 2015
I taught some people said here that anybody can be speaker even if you are the minority party. remember Tambuwal defections days ooo

2 Likes

Re: APC Zones Senate Presidency To N'central, Speaker To N'east by PerfectFortune: 7:48am On Apr 18, 2015
FreeGlobe:

Bet you were in Jupiter when Yoruba (OBJ) ruled for eight years having the supposed "masters up north" play a second fiddle.

Hate Not...

1 Like

Re: APC Zones Senate Presidency To N'central, Speaker To N'east by ekolina(m): 7:48am On Apr 18, 2015
FreeGlobe:

Ha! I know people like you. when presented with facts, they run
. David is also a potential candidate...and I think Buhari Will prefer him to akume or saraki. Lets just wait and see how things play
Re: APC Zones Senate Presidency To N'central, Speaker To N'east by wordcat(m): 7:48am On Apr 18, 2015
MyTime3:
South East!!!

Mbe gwara umu ya si "Ihe aga eme ugboro ole tupu unu amara ihe?"

Let me reserve my comments for now....

Better for u to reserve your comment than telling us how foolish you are. It is not a crime to be in opposition.

1 Like

Re: APC Zones Senate Presidency To N'central, Speaker To N'east by soulhighman(m): 7:50am On Apr 18, 2015
FreeGlobe:

and yet south east is calling the shots. When will yoruba produce a senate president or cbn governor?
And when will Ibos produce a president?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

Chidiogo Akunyili & Husband, Andrew Parr Expecting First Child (Photos) / Lifeless Body Of Aaron Douye Audu, A PDP Agent Killed By Thugs In Bayelsa(pics / Church Of Satan Reacts To ''Satanic Plot'' To Remove CJN Onnoghen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.