Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,205 members, 7,953,760 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 04:16 AM

Photo That Would Help Understand How Women Behave. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Photo That Would Help Understand How Women Behave. (1544 Views)

See The Photo That Went Viral Online Today! Take A Look At These Four Girls.. / 10 Ways Ladies Behave When They Are No Longer Virgins / If You Behave In These 3 Ways Around Girls, They Will Hate You Like Crazy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photo That Would Help Understand How Women Behave. by shaddi(m): 8:43am On Apr 18, 2015
Women’s are always attractive and diverting factors for their opposite sex. Sometimes the way the women dress up also reflects the character that she holds in herself. This picture shows somewhat the three modes of women. A single women always likes to blush herself in the crowd with fancy little dress whereas a married women likes to show off the same but with a little shyness and when it comes to a happily married woman she always like to keep everything limited to herself and her family.

Re: Photo That Would Help Understand How Women Behave. by Friedthunder(m): 8:45am On Apr 18, 2015
Re: Photo That Would Help Understand How Women Behave. by DahtzFestjayz: 8:46am On Apr 18, 2015
shocked
Re: Photo That Would Help Understand How Women Behave. by Nobody: 8:46am On Apr 18, 2015
Re: Photo That Would Help Understand How Women Behave. by iceberylin(m): 8:48am On Apr 18, 2015
So nobody is happily married
Re: Photo That Would Help Understand How Women Behave. by agarawu23(m): 8:50am On Apr 18, 2015
nice diagram

But we guys know what will want from a lady.

mode of dressing of a Lady determines her background. Ladies that dress indecent from home without her mum cautioning her, then find the history of her mom too.
Re: Photo That Would Help Understand How Women Behave. by Basildvalour(m): 8:50am On Apr 18, 2015
Only applies to some sets of people; not everyone

Some men still prefer their women to show them those things they used to show them before they married
Re: Photo That Would Help Understand How Women Behave. by Cutehector(m): 8:50am On Apr 18, 2015
Lolz..counter thread grin
Re: Photo That Would Help Understand How Women Behave. by Nobody: 8:51am On Apr 18, 2015
Single (*)(*)

&

grin
Re: Photo That Would Help Understand How Women Behave. by Nobody: 8:52am On Apr 18, 2015
Funny
Re: Photo That Would Help Understand How Women Behave. by SleekyP(m): 8:53am On Apr 18, 2015
Hmmm...
Re: Photo That Would Help Understand How Women Behave. by prodogunwanoe(m): 8:55am On Apr 18, 2015
..na so..))
Re: Photo That Would Help Understand How Women Behave. by agarawu23(m): 8:56am On Apr 18, 2015
Basildvalour:
Only applies to some sets of people; not everyone

Some men still prefer their women to show them those things they used to show them before they married
No Africa black man will want his wife to dress half naked

Guys running after ladies who dress to advertise their body are just chop and clean mouth. Everybody wants to taste the market without buying them.
Re: Photo That Would Help Understand How Women Behave. by Basildvalour(m): 9:00am On Apr 18, 2015
agarawu23:
No Africa black man will want his wife to dress half naked

Guys running after ladies who dress to advertise their body are just chop and clean mouth. Everybody wants to taste the market without buying them.
And you haven't seen married women dress worse?
Re: Photo That Would Help Understand How Women Behave. by agarawu23(m): 9:02am On Apr 18, 2015
Basildvalour:
And you haven't seen married women dress worse?
that's why I ask you to check the ladies mum

mode of dressing is a special lesson from a mother to her daughter
Re: Photo That Would Help Understand How Women Behave. by prettyjo(f): 9:03am On Apr 18, 2015
in other words...
they cover their breast when they are happily married.
#smh#
Re: Photo That Would Help Understand How Women Behave. by Nobody: 9:08am On Apr 18, 2015
One girl was always on short skirt. I come dey wonder why she no dey expose bobby since she dey expose her thighs well well.

The day I see her chest, o boy the chimpanzee hairs were so discombobulating miasma.
Re: Photo That Would Help Understand How Women Behave. by Basildvalour(m): 9:10am On Apr 18, 2015
agarawu23:
that's why I ask you to check the ladies mum

mode of dressing is a special lesson from a mother to her daughter
And you haven't seen children of Pastor and Pastor (Mrs.) growing wilder than that of a pagan?

Who should teach more morals in this sense?
Re: Photo That Would Help Understand How Women Behave. by agarawu23(m): 9:15am On Apr 18, 2015
Basildvalour:
And you haven't seen children of Pastor and Pastor (Mrs.) growing wilder than that of a pagan?

Who should teach more morals in this sense?
but the said ladies will never dress in a bad way in present of her parents.

Such set of ppl chooses to be b!tches. we have their types everywhere.

my comment is my own opinion. you can state yours too
Re: Photo That Would Help Understand How Women Behave. by Basildvalour(m): 9:25am On Apr 18, 2015
agarawu23:
but the said ladies will never dress in a bad way in present of her parents.

Such set of ppl chooses to be b!tches. we have their types everywhere.

my comment is my own opinion. you can state yours too
I am happy you now agree with me that b1tch.es exist and that all that do not apply to every kind of married woman.

Some are just naturally wayward
Re: Photo That Would Help Understand How Women Behave. by agarawu23(m): 9:26am On Apr 18, 2015
Basildvalour:
I am happy you now agree with me that b1tch.es exist and that all that do not apply to every kind of married woman.

Some are just naturally wayward
cheesy
Re: Photo That Would Help Understand How Women Behave. by seunlayi(m): 9:32am On Apr 18, 2015
we really need to be watchful and prayerful

1 Like

Re: Photo That Would Help Understand How Women Behave. by sexynabila(f): 10:41am On Apr 18, 2015
true

(1) (Reply)

Mistakes Guys Do In The Act Of Wooing That Back-fires / Some Naij Chicks Are Funny Tho! / Is It Right To Give A Gal Cash Above 1k Wen She Doesn't Give U Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.