Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,411 members, 7,836,658 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 11:06 AM

Am Losing It - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Am Losing It (697 Views)

See The Lies Nigerian Ladies Often Formulate To Guys For Losing Their Virginity / I Am Losing My Game On Nairaland / Am Losing Interest In Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am Losing It by Nobody: 8:53am On Apr 18, 2015
so guys...i made a post earlier about this girl am writing on now.
she tells me she isnt ready yet for any relationship yet but that she loves me.
She opens up alot to me about things she havent told anyone...even allowed me to touch her but what i cant gets is that she isnt ready yet.
Am already loosing it....do i hold on or let go cos she told me once that i could wait but that she isnt assuring me that we would be together in the end...
I need ur help guys...what is the best thing to do?
Re: Am Losing It by SleekyP(m): 8:55am On Apr 18, 2015
kushstalin:
She opens up alot to me about things she havent told anyone...even allowed me to touch her but what i cant gets is that she isnt ready yet.
Am already loosing it....do i hold on or let go cos she told me once that i could wait but that she isnt assuring me that we would be together in the end...
thy lord is ur strength...'hold on'
Re: Am Losing It by Cutehector(m): 8:55am On Apr 18, 2015
Let go bro. She has to make up her mind!

1 Like

Re: Am Losing It by Nobody: 8:56am On Apr 18, 2015
kushstalin:
ure nt doing ur job well on her, ask her 2 tel u d truth bcaus there is smtin she is hiding away 4rm u, or just 4get her and move on.

1 Like

Re: Am Losing It by Nobody: 8:58am On Apr 18, 2015
sweetorgasm:
ure nt doing ur job well on her, ask her 2 tel u d truth bcaus there is smtin she is hiding away 4rm u, or just 4get her and move on.
kk
Re: Am Losing It by sweettease(f): 8:58am On Apr 18, 2015
She likes you but you aren't really what she wants, she is just keeping you around until she gets what she wants or changes her mind. If she does change her mind, the relationship will most likely not last.

1 Like

Re: Am Losing It by Basildvalour(m): 8:59am On Apr 18, 2015
Take this advice:

Make her feel jealous with some other girl and see her reaction. If she reacts negatively and sad towards that step, call her and tell her that since she isn't ready for a relationship with you, then, she shouldn't feel bad about girls around you.

If she really loves to be with you, she'll get more serious

2 Likes

Re: Am Losing It by sinaj(f): 9:00am On Apr 18, 2015
Re: Am Losing It by Nobody: 9:00am On Apr 18, 2015
Kush + Stalin ?! Didn't read your post. With a handle like that, looks like you actually lost it some time ago.
Modified:
Dafuq did I just read? She's keeping you around for the time being, while waiting for the 'perfect' guy to show up and sweep her off her feet. That's wicked. Bro, never let people treat you this way. You're worth much more than that. At least you know what 'Kush' is. Meaning you're familiar with pop culture, and by extension, kinda cool. You also know who Stalin is so you're no dumbo; you know some history. In summary, you're cool and quite knowledgeable. I know millions of girls' are dying to have a guy with those two attributes. Move on.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Am Losing It by Jayjay0(m): 9:18am On Apr 18, 2015
really!! do my opinion count
Re: Am Losing It by Enegod(m): 9:21am On Apr 18, 2015
kushstalin:
you are not just losing it, you have lost it already undecided
Re: Am Losing It by Waspy(m): 9:28am On Apr 18, 2015
Nigga, warn the bench till the top striker shows
Re: Am Losing It by LadyX(f): 9:37am On Apr 18, 2015
She loves you, but she is not ready for a relationship...she also told you to wait, but she is not assuring you undecided

Tell her you want to get into a relationship (with her or someone else) and since she is not ready, you 2 should remain just friends. Watch her reaction. If she's not decided leave her.

A relationship needs input from both parties. If you are the only one putting in effort, you will be suffering instead of enjoying.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Help He Is In Trouble!! / [VIDEO] See What This Ghanian Principal Is Doing To 2 Of His Female Students / Where Is Aminat508?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.