Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,199 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:51 AM

If Your Man/wife Asks You To Sing Him/her A Song Which Song Will You Sing - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If Your Man/wife Asks You To Sing Him/her A Song Which Song Will You Sing (855 Views)

Man Caught With Another Man's Wife in Kenya Bewitched & Eats Grass (Pics, Video) / "The Best Days Of My Life Were The Days I Spent With Another Man's Wife" (Photo) / The Backside Of This Man's Wife Is Driving Him Crazy (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If Your Man/wife Asks You To Sing Him/her A Song Which Song Will You Sing by habeebcole: 10:52am On Apr 18, 2015
Even if i have none i will really love to sing and do the rapping in waje ft m.i-one naira
0ver to you romancelanders
Re: If Your Man/wife Asks You To Sing Him/her A Song Which Song Will You Sing by agarawu23(m): 10:57am On Apr 18, 2015
olufunmi by styl plus
Re: If Your Man/wife Asks You To Sing Him/her A Song Which Song Will You Sing by Nobody: 11:03am On Apr 18, 2015
more than words....westlife
Re: If Your Man/wife Asks You To Sing Him/her A Song Which Song Will You Sing by Nobody: 11:04am On Apr 18, 2015
Pangolo- by Timaya
Re: If Your Man/wife Asks You To Sing Him/her A Song Which Song Will You Sing by Nobody: 11:05am On Apr 18, 2015
Bitch,don't kill my vibe.
Re: If Your Man/wife Asks You To Sing Him/her A Song Which Song Will You Sing by sasview: 11:07am On Apr 18, 2015
Orobo by pasuma grin

1 Like

Re: If Your Man/wife Asks You To Sing Him/her A Song Which Song Will You Sing by DeHero1: 11:11am On Apr 18, 2015
Great are You Lord... by Sinach

1 Like

Re: If Your Man/wife Asks You To Sing Him/her A Song Which Song Will You Sing by habeebcole: 11:23am On Apr 18, 2015
yo taking her old school
agarawu23:
olufunmi by styl plus
Re: If Your Man/wife Asks You To Sing Him/her A Song Which Song Will You Sing by whizjay(m): 11:27am On Apr 18, 2015
*sings*

Daddy oh, daddy....
Daddy why you go for journey,
Somebody enter for mummy house,
And him siddon for mummy bed,
Small time person push mummy,
Mummy push person
Small time mummy fall yakata for bed!!

Person begin do KEREWA!!

grin grin
Re: If Your Man/wife Asks You To Sing Him/her A Song Which Song Will You Sing by saxwizard(m): 11:35am On Apr 18, 2015
wewechu amely Xmas. ....
Re: If Your Man/wife Asks You To Sing Him/her A Song Which Song Will You Sing by Nobody: 12:24pm On Apr 18, 2015
Rihana...st*pid in love
Re: If Your Man/wife Asks You To Sing Him/her A Song Which Song Will You Sing by akinsadeez(m): 12:35pm On Apr 18, 2015
I won't give up - Jason Mraz
Re: If Your Man/wife Asks You To Sing Him/her A Song Which Song Will You Sing by JaneYave(f): 7:54pm On Apr 20, 2015
If my sweetie ask me to sing for him~I will romantically sing 'When a woman loves' by R.kelly anytime,anyday.
Re: If Your Man/wife Asks You To Sing Him/her A Song Which Song Will You Sing by Xplicit1(f): 8:28pm On Apr 20, 2015
I will sing:
Where u find love - Westlife.
I wanna grow old with u - Westlife

oh jeez! I love these songs.

(1) (Reply)

How Do U Knw She'll Make A Good Wife / Shocking!!! Dead Lover's Loved Up Even In Death. (photos) / Girls Could Be So Heartless Atimes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.