Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,830 members, 7,810,189 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:54 PM

D'banj And Kenya Moore Pictured Together - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / D'banj And Kenya Moore Pictured Together (34495 Views)

Adekunle Gold Mocks Oge Okoye For Claiming Kenya Moore's Dogs Were Hers / Oge Okoye Slammed For Stealing Dog Photos Of Kenya Moore. See Memes / Oge Okoye Claims Kenya Moore's Dogs As Hers, Got Called Out (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: D'banj And Kenya Moore Pictured Together by Nobody: 7:23am On Apr 19, 2015
Anyone can take a picture with anyone, as long as you go to exotic places. Nigeria mentality is a disease many Nigerians are suffering from (Both graduates and illiterates) and that's why politicians keeps using it as an advantage. So if D'banj snap a picture with Kanye West, does that make him Gay? Mtchewwwww F00lz in NL too many.
Re: D'banj And Kenya Moore Pictured Together by ojnnaco(m): 7:27am On Apr 19, 2015
Dbanj if u like snap pix with Obama... ur court cases and house rent wahala still d wait for u in Nigeria .. Gbammmmm
Re: D'banj And Kenya Moore Pictured Together by YoungDaNaval(m): 7:43am On Apr 19, 2015
Sweetguy25:
Damn. If D'Banj is phocking this woman then I'll have nothing but respect for him.
But who's this lady? Is she an artist or something?
Re: D'banj And Kenya Moore Pictured Together by Nobody: 7:53am On Apr 19, 2015
YoungDaNaval:
But who's this lady? Is she an artist or something?

She is a nobody. She won Miss USA in 1993 and hasn't been able to do anything with her life since then. She is a mean witch!
Re: D'banj And Kenya Moore Pictured Together by Nobody: 7:56am On Apr 19, 2015
rokiatu:
I never said one was bigger then the other, and she may be talentless to you, but some people are still fans of her....and she is a beautiful woman.

We may agree to disagree.

Anyway good to see you back.....its been a while.

Baddest babe! It's good see you too. wink

What is her talent?? *serious question* grin grin
Re: D'banj And Kenya Moore Pictured Together by YoungDaNaval(m): 8:03am On Apr 19, 2015
Shollypopzz:

She is a nobody. She won Miss USA in 1993 and haven't been able to do anything with her life since then. She is a mean witch!
But Why The "House Wife" Attached To Her Desription?
Re: D'banj And Kenya Moore Pictured Together by gidjah(m): 8:03am On Apr 19, 2015
Honestly that guy has become a local photographr!instead of realling out good music he is into papparazzi things
sauceny:
D'banj needs to go into the studio & drop hot singles,not going around taking pictures like a picture taker.
Re: D'banj And Kenya Moore Pictured Together by Nobody: 8:06am On Apr 19, 2015
YoungDaNaval:
But Why The "House Wife" Attached To Her Desription?

She is in a reality TV show called, "Real Housewives of Atlanta" but she has never been married, isn't a housewife and is not from Atlanta. She moved to Atlanta for the show after promising the producers to bring drama.

1 Like

Re: D'banj And Kenya Moore Pictured Together by YoungDaNaval(m): 8:08am On Apr 19, 2015
Shollypopzz:

She is in a reality TV show called, "Real Housewives of Atlanta" but she has never been married, isn't a housewife and is not from Atlanta. She moved to Atlanta for the show after promising the producers to bring drama.
Ok thanx
Re: D'banj And Kenya Moore Pictured Together by Nobody: 8:20am On Apr 19, 2015
d bank can koboko anyting in sket n blouse. asewo ni dapo oyebanjo..
Re: D'banj And Kenya Moore Pictured Together by SirShymexx: 8:57am On Apr 19, 2015
BlackOnassis:

Oh sh#t, she is the one in the nas video? damn she changed.

Yeah.

Super duper bad biitch from day, when men were boys. Loool.

She ruled the 90s and noughties. Kenya Moore !
Re: D'banj And Kenya Moore Pictured Together by SirShymexx: 9:01am On Apr 19, 2015
Shollypopzz:

She is not a MILF!! She is a talentless barren old witch!

.....With a cement booty and an acne filled face.

@rokiatu: Why is it a big deal that D'banj took a picture with a D-list celebrity (A fvcking reality tv star. A bravolebrity) with no international recognition. D'banj is the bigger star here.

Do you create threads for every groupie that D'banj takes pictures with?

Lol. That is for youngins who got to know her on the fake and ghetto reality TV show.

But for those of us who have known Kenya Moore since we were kids - she will always be one of the most beautiful black women ever , with an amazing body. Ditto Claudia Jordan and her squeaky masculine voice lol.

Kenya Moore's alone used to make so many little nyggahs self-service, back in the day loool.
Re: D'banj And Kenya Moore Pictured Together by philips70(m): 9:18am On Apr 19, 2015
Sweetguy25:
Damn. If D'Banj is phocking this woman then I'll have nothing but respect for him.

As a growing boy you need to get your priorities right. Fucking supposed high class ladies do not make one a superstar and so deserves higher respect than restrained guys. They could even be avenues for setbacks. And by the way the lady in question wrote in the post

"Me and my baby bro @iambangalee at the #worldbank event in Washington DC #action2015 end poverty"
Re: D'banj And Kenya Moore Pictured Together by Sweetguy25: 9:21am On Apr 19, 2015
philips70:

As a growing boy you need to get your priorities right. Fucking supposed high class ladies do not make one a superstar and so deserves higher respect than restrained guys. They could even be avenues for setbacks. And by the way the lady in question wrote in the post

"Me and my baby bro @iambangalee at the #worldbank event in Washington DC #action2015 end poverty"

Who the phockk are you?
Re: D'banj And Kenya Moore Pictured Together by kollinpowel(m): 9:51am On Apr 19, 2015
sauceny:
D'banj needs to go into the studio & drop hot singles,not going around taking pictures like a picture taker.
if he goes into the studio does that to ur income. u beta face ur work and leave bangalee alone.
Re: D'banj And Kenya Moore Pictured Together by Olulinks(m): 1:42pm On Apr 19, 2015
sweetorgasm:
dbanj must have had sex with her several times, chai these hoes aint loyal.
You ain't loyal yourself! See your loose statement, were you there when they were having sex?
Re: D'banj And Kenya Moore Pictured Together by Nobody: 1:44pm On Apr 19, 2015
Olulinks:

You ain't loyal yourself! See your loose statement, were you there when they were having sex?
yeah i was there
Re: D'banj And Kenya Moore Pictured Together by nicko28(f): 7:18pm On Apr 19, 2015
D banj does know how to dress, he should try and get professional stylist to dress him well.
Re: D'banj And Kenya Moore Pictured Together by Abugab(m): 8:39pm On Apr 19, 2015
Ipledge:
Go take pictures with them naa,since lazy ass like you will be allowed to near them

Oponu ayirada

You MUST be a punk. I have made money in my profession and this I have been doing consistently for over fifteen years. When I see a threatened career I know one. I am not your type who comes to NL just to rant cos u can afford 200 worth of data. Read my comment and see that is was an advice for a super star whose shine is dimming........... Learn to decipher before ranting

1 Like

Re: D'banj And Kenya Moore Pictured Together by swezenberg(m): 9:39pm On Apr 19, 2015
SirShymexx:

So, you watch that shitty reality show, no? You need Jesus lol. Porsha Williams is nice tho.

Anyway, which of the Claudias is on it - Claudia Ortiz or Claudia Jordan? Claudia Ortiz used to be fine as fvck as well. Only God knows what happened to her after City High.

Darn! All these women I used to have a huge crush on as a youngin' - if D'banj can smash Kenya Moore, I should be able to smash one of them in future lol.

My wife introduced me to it o. It is shown here in the states on BRVOD. I am currently watching the season finalle. Such a pity that it all ended in a fight that the organisers could not settle. Nene the arrogant one fought everyone and puled out of the program. The Claudia on the program is Claudia Jordan not Ortiz.

Need to see this finale. Are you here in the state?
Re: D'banj And Kenya Moore Pictured Together by benELOHIM7(m): 10:53am On Apr 20, 2015
Fine boy no money grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

BBNaija Star, Cee-C's Throwback Photos In 2013 Vs 2018 Photo / "Don Jazzy Can We Date", "U Nt Ashram Of Ur Self" Another Replies (screenshot) / Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde, Toke Makinwa And Chigul At A Wedding (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.