Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,634 members, 7,809,382 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:32 AM

First Class Method To Prevent Pregnancy.(photo) - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / First Class Method To Prevent Pregnancy.(photo) (16832 Views)

Check 5 Ways To Prevent Pregnancy Without Using Condom / MUST SEE; 5 Ways To Prevent Pregnancy Without Using Condom / 5 Ways To Prevent Pregnancy Without Using Condom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: First Class Method To Prevent Pregnancy.(photo) by cocokiller1(f): 10:35pm On Apr 20, 2015
Businessnaija:
try it out first and see the outcome ma.
I av tried it b4
it's one of the things I did 4 fun during my child hood days..we melt it,let it cool off in d spoon...we have a brown sweet with d deep spoon shape(its actually called caramel or brownie)
unless u cann prescribe something different as to how to make d melted sugar remain in it's liquid state wen cold
jst like that of brownie used in cake baking
Re: First Class Method To Prevent Pregnancy.(photo) by Nobody: 10:46am On Apr 21, 2015
cocokiller1:
I av tried it b4
it's one of the things I did 4 fun during my child hood days..we melt it,let it cool off in d spoon...we have a brown sweet with d deep spoon shape(its actually called caramel or brownie)
unless u cann prescribe something different as to how to make d melted sugar remain in it's liquid state wen cold
jst like that of brownie used in cake baking
like I said ma, spoon+sugar+water+fire=liquid....

when you place the spoon+sugar+water above a burning fire, dia is every tendency that it will be hot, but u will gv it just few seconds to cool off, drink it bfor it get cold..... using this way, the effect will be dia.

but for the case of injury, the liquid sugar will be hot... drink it. rub some sugar liquid round the spoon, press it hard on the surface of the wound.....

hope this brief info will help u ma.......

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Baldness Hair Regrowth Essence(for quick hair growth) / UNTH To Dispose 450 Unclaimed Corpses / COVID-19 Update For January 13 2021 In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.