Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,517 members, 7,823,223 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:59 AM

Graphic Pics: Child Of A Foreigner Been Attacked In South Africa - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Graphic Pics: Child Of A Foreigner Been Attacked In South Africa (1846 Views)

El-Rufai Visits Man Attacked In Kaduna By Muslim Youths For Not Fasting / Governor El-Rufai Allegedly Attacked In Zaria (Photos) / Photos Of People Attacked In Rivers State Today Viewers Discretion Advised!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Graphic Pics: Child Of A Foreigner Been Attacked In South Africa by creebhills(m): 6:18pm On Apr 18, 2015
Since the outbreak of xenophobia in South Africa this past week,situations as becoming more and more hazardous in nature.

Latest reports now has it that the xenophobia sect are now attacking children of their victims. the image above shows severe injuries to the head of boy, blood gushing out and deep cuts to the head almost reaching down to is left eyes.

The question i ask in this trying times for the foreigners, is that what has the president or the political power houses of South Africa done to control this insurgence?

read the rest of this article here:http://www./2015/04/graphic-pics-child-of.html

Re: Graphic Pics: Child Of A Foreigner Been Attacked In South Africa by CountDracula(m): 6:21pm On Apr 18, 2015
God have mercy
Re: Graphic Pics: Child Of A Foreigner Been Attacked In South Africa by princetigris(m): 6:23pm On Apr 18, 2015
Re: Graphic Pics: Child Of A Foreigner Been Attacked In South Africa by FrankOguns(m): 6:24pm On Apr 18, 2015
The people of Zulu in South Africa have been know to be cannibals, very brutal and lazy to work. They and their generations will surely pay
Re: Graphic Pics: Child Of A Foreigner Been Attacked In South Africa by Friedthunder(m): 6:52pm On Apr 18, 2015
Re: Graphic Pics: Child Of A Foreigner Been Attacked In South Africa by Sweetguy25: 7:00pm On Apr 18, 2015
Africa, my Africa. What we have done to ourselves?

Before we begin to condemn these south Africans, we should first acknowledge that we nigerians have almost a worse mentality when compared with them. We are not better than them.

1 Like

Re: Graphic Pics: Child Of A Foreigner Been Attacked In South Africa by futmxconnectn(m): 7:02pm On Apr 18, 2015
All these animals should atleast fear God. What goes around comes around.
Re: Graphic Pics: Child Of A Foreigner Been Attacked In South Africa by adewaletb3(m): 8:31pm On Apr 18, 2015
Oh my God that is so bloody and wicked. embarassed embarassed embarassed cry
Re: Graphic Pics: Child Of A Foreigner Been Attacked In South Africa by adegwurulez(m): 8:38pm On Apr 18, 2015
So what has the poor child done? Is he also responsible for the joblessness of you lazy lot?
Re: Graphic Pics: Child Of A Foreigner Been Attacked In South Africa by osystein(m): 8:53pm On Apr 18, 2015
creebhills:

read the rest of this article here:http://www./2015/04/graphic-pics-child-of.html

Another fake xenophobia story, just like the video on the FP yesterday.

the story is false, the child was hit by a stray rubber bullet during a service delivery protest back in january.

Here's the original article back in February. The child isn't even a foreigner.

"Rubber bullet did this!" - Daily Sun
Daily Sun |02 February 2015

www.politicsweb.co.za/iservice/rubber-bullet-did-this--daily-sun

don't believe everything you read.

Internet boasts false images of xenophobic violence in South Africa http://observers.france24.com/content/20150417-south-africa-durban-immigrant-xenophobic-false-photos

fake photos misrepresenting xenophobic violence http://m.ewn.co.za/2015/04/17/Fake-photo

sirshymexx, horus see what I was telling you about those gruesome images, see these links.
Re: Graphic Pics: Child Of A Foreigner Been Attacked In South Africa by kennyjodeci(m): 9:45pm On Apr 18, 2015
Sweetguy25:
Africa, my Africa. What we have done to ourselves?

Before we begin to condemn these south Africans, we should first acknowledge that we nigerians have almost a worse mentality when compared with them. We are not better than them.
Re: Graphic Pics: Child Of A Foreigner Been Attacked In South Africa by ifyan(m): 10:25pm On Apr 18, 2015
FrankOguns:
The people of Zulu in South Africa have been know to be cannibals, very brutal and lazy to work. They and their generations will surely pay

This is barbaric.

Wickedness at it peak.

Why attack a harmless soul.

My God please don't forsake me in time of trouble.

Can I hear a louder Amen.

My God is great you know. ......
Re: Graphic Pics: Child Of A Foreigner Been Attacked In South Africa by creebhills(m): 11:27pm On Feb 20, 2016
ifyan:

This is barbaric.

Wickedness at it peak.

Why attack a harmless soul.

My God please don't forsake me in time of trouble.

Can I hear a louder Amen.

My God is great you know. ......
yes ooo

(1) (Reply)

Meet The 20 Years Old Girl Who Is The Youngest Lawmaker In UK / A Funny Masquerade That Looks Like Dr Chris Nwabueze Ngige... / Who Still Remember This MKO Abiola - SDP Campaign Song In 1993. (Watch Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.