Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,049 members, 7,810,876 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:32 PM

Governor El-Rufai Allegedly Attacked In Zaria (Photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor El-Rufai Allegedly Attacked In Zaria (Photos) (52815 Views)

Gov El-rufai Allegedly Slapped By His Deputy, #istandwiththeslap Trends / Protest In India Over The Killing Of Shiites By Nigerian Army In Zaria(photos) / Protest In London Over The Killing Of Shiites By Nigerian Army In Zaria (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Governor El-Rufai Allegedly Attacked In Zaria (Photos) by 360metrosports: 12:29pm On Dec 06, 2015
Re: Governor El-Rufai Allegedly Attacked In Zaria (Photos) by INTROVERT(f): 12:30pm On Dec 06, 2015
Attacking a government official is a myopic way of handling grievances..

BTW why would the governor roll in a one car convoy, only Fayose can do that.... so am taking this news with a tablespoon of salt.

45 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Governor El-Rufai Allegedly Attacked In Zaria (Photos) by rolexsms(m): 12:30pm On Dec 06, 2015
May God give Nigeria.. Hope and peace that will bring permanent joy.. Amen

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor El-Rufai Allegedly Attacked In Zaria (Photos) by madridguy(m): 12:33pm On Dec 06, 2015
Good development. Amaechi once said : we steal money because you didn't stone us. Ambode should be the next, we voted for CHANGE.
This is one thing I like both the Hausa and the Yoruba's for, not like the people of " Na my brother " let him continue. We voted out the People Destructive Party because we want good governance. Ambode, Lagos is no longer safe, Traffic this days is something else, act fast or you face the same fate. No more business as usual, either you work or you vacate the seat.

56 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Governor El-Rufai Allegedly Attacked In Zaria (Photos) by Omotayor123(f): 12:34pm On Dec 06, 2015
Na wah oooo cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Governor El-Rufai Allegedly Attacked In Zaria (Photos) by StepTwo: 12:35pm On Dec 06, 2015
Mehn!

when u are declared best Governor on twitter like you are Governing ur twitter followers.

75 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Governor El-Rufai Allegedly Attacked In Zaria (Photos) by Imortal001: 12:35pm On Dec 06, 2015
But come oh op, wehtin be their reasons for attacking him?.. no bring buga story come here oh!

1 Like

Re: Governor El-Rufai Allegedly Attacked In Zaria (Photos) by StepTwo: 12:35pm On Dec 06, 2015
INTROVERT:
Attacking a government official is not right.

says queen of pluto

27 Likes

Re: Governor El-Rufai Allegedly Attacked In Zaria (Photos) by chronique(m): 12:39pm On Dec 06, 2015
Lolz. There's an extent to which hype and propaganda can take you;it can't erase reality.

58 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Governor El-Rufai Allegedly Attacked In Zaria (Photos) by Nobody: 12:40pm On Dec 06, 2015
We shouldn't draw conclusions from mere hearsay and pictures. The opposition may or may not be behind the story, or the act.

2 Likes

Re: Governor El-Rufai Allegedly Attacked In Zaria (Photos) by Firefire(m): 12:41pm On Dec 06, 2015
You see...

The lies from APC has expired in Kaduna. cheesy

51 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Governor El-Rufai Allegedly Attacked In Zaria (Photos) by Nobody: 12:43pm On Dec 06, 2015
INTROVERT:
Attacking a government official is a myopic way of handling grievances..

BTW why would the governor roll in a one car convoy, only Fayose can do that.... so am taking this news with a tablespoon of salt.
That's iss to tell u that its all lies! It wasn't Rufai! I watched d video!

2 Likes

Re: Governor El-Rufai Allegedly Attacked In Zaria (Photos) by Psalm18: 12:43pm On Dec 06, 2015
RickRichards:
We shouldn't draw conclusions from mere hearsay and pictures. The opposition may or may not be behind the story, or the act.
Exactly. Very grainy images

3 Likes

Re: Governor El-Rufai Allegedly Attacked In Zaria (Photos) by Nobody: 12:44pm On Dec 06, 2015
...pray this make front page. Nairaland suck this days. Seems Lai Muhammad has issued out strong warnings to blog/site owners grin

11 Likes

Re: Governor El-Rufai Allegedly Attacked In Zaria (Photos) by missKiffy(f): 12:52pm On Dec 06, 2015
Is this for real
Re: Governor El-Rufai Allegedly Attacked In Zaria (Photos) by EasternLion: 12:52pm On Dec 06, 2015
madridguy:
Good development. Amaechi once said : we steal money because you didn't stone us. Ambode should be the next, we voted for CHANGE.
[s]This is one thing I like both the Hausa and the Yoruba's for, not like the people of " Na my brother " let him continue.[/s] We voted out the People Destructive Party because we want good governance. Ambode, Lagos is no longer safe, Traffic this days is something else, act fast or you face the same fate. No more business as usual, either you work or you vacate the seat.

If you want to know what attacking a governor means, come to Abia, ask why T.A Orji used to move around in APC with army battalion whenever he visits.

40 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Governor El-Rufai Allegedly Attacked In Zaria (Photos) by madridguy(m): 12:56pm On Dec 06, 2015
Am sorry then. We must stone sense into their brain. We voted them to serve us not to loot away all our treasury.

EasternLion:

If you want to know what attacking a governor means, come to Abia, ask why T.A Orji used to move around in APC with army battalion whenever he visits.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Governor El-Rufai Allegedly Attacked In Zaria (Photos) by gentledavid(m): 1:00pm On Dec 06, 2015
Make them leave hell rufai oh.......d man no get weight oh,dat stone fit burst him head oh
Re: Governor El-Rufai Allegedly Attacked In Zaria (Photos) by drss(m): 1:01pm On Dec 06, 2015
Propaganda can only take u far but will never keep u there. All hail helrrufaii, d best governor on twitter.
Up Next: Baba dullaard will be stoned.

17 Likes

Re: Governor El-Rufai Allegedly Attacked In Zaria (Photos) by missKiffy(f): 1:17pm On Dec 06, 2015
Is this real
Re: Governor El-Rufai Allegedly Attacked In Zaria (Photos) by pat077: 1:17pm On Dec 06, 2015
hell rufia shld blame PDP and Jonathan for this attack.

14 Likes

Re: Governor El-Rufai Allegedly Attacked In Zaria (Photos) by homesteady(m): 1:20pm On Dec 06, 2015
He must have done something very bad! He is just barely 7 months in office.

2 Likes

Re: Governor El-Rufai Allegedly Attacked In Zaria (Photos) by PRYCE(m): 1:31pm On Dec 06, 2015
They should've lynched the fücker!...

13 Likes

Re: Governor El-Rufai Allegedly Attacked In Zaria (Photos) by godwinkessi: 1:46pm On Dec 06, 2015
madridguy:
This is one thing I like both the Hausa and the Yoruba's for, not like the people of " Na my brother " let him continue. We voted out the People Destructive Party because we want good governance. Ambode, Lagos is no longer safe, Traffic this days is something else, act fast or you face the same fate. No more business as usual, either you work or you vacate the seat.

Hope APC paid u? I was surprised to see u here. Meanwhile Sai Buhari! U have a lot to see from APC till 2019

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Governor El-Rufai Allegedly Attacked In Zaria (Photos) by Whynotthetruth(m): 2:03pm On Dec 06, 2015
madridguy:

Smh...Was it PDP that was ruling in osun that's now equal to an IDP camp? what was your people's reaction to that mess?...Was it PDP that was ruling in Oyo that's being used as comic comprehension essay for students now?...What was your people's reaction to that mess?... Was it PDP that was ruling in Ogun that keeps deducting money into leaking purses? what did your people do about it? which region generates ex convicts and drug barons as leaders?...

Before you continue with convulsing on your hatred and sadistic spirit towards Igbo; kindly tell me which region protested against prosecution of Tinubu by CCT? Which group believes that it is accountability to build duo boreholes with 138m and 78m for website? And would die insulting anybody that calls out the case? ...Do you want me to go on...I just decided to quote you unlike ignore you as usual...Kindly do a comparative analysis of cost of governance between APC SW and PDP/APGA SE including cost of infrastructure execution vis a vis debt burden between those two regions?...

65 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Governor El-Rufai Allegedly Attacked In Zaria (Photos) by mu2sa2: 2:04pm On Dec 06, 2015
With so many youth disillusioned, we are entering a new phase of expressing anger in nigeria. Saraki suffered the same fate recently- though some people may say he richly deserve it given his record of looting at societe general bank and as governor of kwara state. Stoning of public office holders/politicians will soon become so commonplace that it may not be worth reporting at all. Let's hope it dosen't degenerate to something worse.

5 Likes

Re: Governor El-Rufai Allegedly Attacked In Zaria (Photos) by Nobody: 2:09pm On Dec 06, 2015
social media and lies!
Re: Governor El-Rufai Allegedly Attacked In Zaria (Photos) by Anasko(m): 2:17pm On Dec 06, 2015
lies from pits of hell. am kaduna indigen living in kaduna city. i never heard of this. i was in zaria 3 days ago
Re: Governor El-Rufai Allegedly Attacked In Zaria (Photos) by engrfcuksmtin(m): 2:52pm On Dec 06, 2015
They will definitely be stoned if they don't deliver the promise of change made to us. All of them will be stoned, we voted for change and the change must come.
This was their campaign slogan..
Nigeria! Sai Buhari!
Sai Buhari! Change dole! (Change by force)

They must implement the change they promised by force!

Anasko:
lies from pits of hell. am kaduna indigen living in kaduna city. i never heard of this. i was in zaria 3 days ago
makeitsoon:
social media and lies!
So how do they come about the video?

2 Likes

Re: Governor El-Rufai Allegedly Attacked In Zaria (Photos) by Chidozieude: 2:57pm On Dec 06, 2015
The Governor of Kaduna is supposedly attacked and yet it is Biafrans that are the loudest complainers

What is the business of Igbos with Kaduna State? How is this going to help Dilector? How is this going to actualise Biafra?

Go and face your country and let Nigerians deal with their own problems

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor El-Rufai Allegedly Attacked In Zaria (Photos) by basilo101: 3:03pm On Dec 06, 2015
Fake change, nigerians are waking up

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Bank Customers To Present Tax Card From Next Month / Buhari’s ‘Hidden’ Ministers By Daily Trust / Nigeria Must Explain How Kanu Was Arrested From Kenya- UK Parliament

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.