Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,746 members, 7,817,058 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:01 AM

Hilarious Pic: When You Get To School And There Is No School - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Hilarious Pic: When You Get To School And There Is No School (47447 Views)

Kebbi Commissioner Visits School And Meets Only The Students There / When You Have Been Misbehaving In School And Your Grandma Goes To PTA Meeting / Hilarious Pic Of A UNIBEN Student Preparing For Exam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hilarious Pic: When You Get To School And There Is No School by seedorfg(m): 8:15am On Apr 19, 2015
my own na dancing galala and konto grin
Re: Hilarious Pic: When You Get To School And There Is No School by japhmanuel: 8:16am On Apr 19, 2015
Shoki aahhh Shoki

1 Like

Re: Hilarious Pic: When You Get To School And There Is No School by AdemolaA2: 8:17am On Apr 19, 2015
SkinnyDude:
u dont have trees in ur school?
Trees were for the girls and girl-like guys while the pitch was for the boys..virtually every guy was a potential footballer then ...

1 Like

Re: Hilarious Pic: When You Get To School And There Is No School by thefakestan: 8:18am On Apr 19, 2015
Still trying to laugh
Re: Hilarious Pic: When You Get To School And There Is No School by juman(m): 8:21am On Apr 19, 2015
nairalife2013:
vaseline? What does that do in swimming. Never heard of it... is vaseline to mammywater and fishes what baygon is to mosquitoe and insects?

grin grin

You be confirm ajebutter.

1 Like

Re: Hilarious Pic: When You Get To School And There Is No School by SirBlack999(m): 8:22am On Apr 19, 2015
nairalife2013:
vaseline? What does that do in swimming. Never heard of it...is vaseline to mammywater and fishes what baygon is to mosquitoe and insects?
after u finished swimming,u got to rob pomade.Btw are u from the indomie generation?
Re: Hilarious Pic: When You Get To School And There Is No School by NaLaugh: 8:23am On Apr 19, 2015
I did that shite till i graduated college. cheesy

My favorite email when i was in college, was - "Due to inclement weather, all classes and campus activities are canceled."

I used to drive 1 hour to school, and every cancellation, especially in horrible blizzard weather was like a reason to party. cool

1 Like

Re: Hilarious Pic: When You Get To School And There Is No School by Wuuworld(m): 8:23am On Apr 19, 2015
If u can't be happy going to school,na manual labour u go get d Strength?

1 Like

Re: Hilarious Pic: When You Get To School And There Is No School by juman(m): 8:24am On Apr 19, 2015
SirBlack999:
after u finished swimming,u got to rob pomade.Btw are u from the indomie generation?

You are right, he might be from indomie generation.

1 Like

Re: Hilarious Pic: When You Get To School And There Is No School by plentybash: 8:47am On Apr 19, 2015
nairalife2013:
vaseline? What does that do in swimming. Never heard of it...is vaseline to mammywater and fishes what baygon is to mosquitoe and insects?
na wa for u oo.so u dnt knw dat vaseline is d best way to disguise after ur body is white like like person wey de work for cement

1 Like

Re: Hilarious Pic: When You Get To School And There Is No School by Nobody: 8:58am On Apr 19, 2015
[color=#000000][/color]Na normal thing who like school?
Re: Hilarious Pic: When You Get To School And There Is No School by Nobody: 9:41am On Apr 19, 2015
The one I did very well was when the school authorities were chasing those who didn't pay their fees & I see my friends are among, omo I go kukuma join them even tho I have paid....

2 Likes

Re: Hilarious Pic: When You Get To School And There Is No School by tunnary(m): 9:45am On Apr 19, 2015
Meeehn i luv those days wen we go on leave in sch, goin hm 2 sleep straight away
Re: Hilarious Pic: When You Get To School And There Is No School by Nobody: 9:50am On Apr 19, 2015
As a young boy growing up,there is nothing I enjoy more than strike... Till I still celebrate Gov. Chinwoke Mbadinuju for giving up a whole one year strike back then... it was fun then.. The best stage of life is your infant stage cos its all about hakuna matata(no worries)..

2 Likes

Re: Hilarious Pic: When You Get To School And There Is No School by Nobody: 9:51am On Apr 19, 2015
One advantage of going to public school....we play ball to entertain our Ladies.. they love us and we love them too..the Ladies shine their 32 in return... .search for mango.....do some wooing.....collect some garri...go into the bush and kill some rabbit...Ladies cook some soup then make eba.....We eat and sleep on top mango tree... I love those days

3 Likes

Re: Hilarious Pic: When You Get To School And There Is No School by Strongfaze(m): 9:51am On Apr 19, 2015
Children are more concerned with play than studies. Unfortunately today, no room for play anymore. Children and bankers are quite the same currently. They have only weekends for flexing.
Re: Hilarious Pic: When You Get To School And There Is No School by overlord77: 9:54am On Apr 19, 2015
RobinHez:
Abeg who get BB manual?

Do people still use BB? shocked
Re: Hilarious Pic: When You Get To School And There Is No School by Nobody: 9:56am On Apr 19, 2015
agoadiv:
in my days na to find pesin colect ball and enter field sharperly...
Na so I play ball sote dem kidnap my KITO sandals. Na bare foot I use trek reach my house. Na turngarri dem use beat me until common sense enta my brain.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hilarious Pic: When You Get To School And There Is No School by carlwinnie(m): 9:57am On Apr 19, 2015
I loved going to a
Skul bcus it get one boy wey bin d always eye me n i bin d return d eye so if friday reach i d cry
Re: Hilarious Pic: When You Get To School And There Is No School by Nobody: 10:06am On Apr 19, 2015
Nice one.you didn't miss class.lol
acenazt:
see this one. When going to the stream is punishable by Papa's cane you will do all you can to conceal any traces of it. Note when u swim in your body gets dry and white.
Re: Hilarious Pic: When You Get To School And There Is No School by pazienza(m): 10:07am On Apr 19, 2015
grayht:
Na so I play ball sote dem kidnap my KITO sandals. Na turngarri dem use beat me until common sense enta my brain.

Choi! I liked Kito sandals those days, a close alternative was Kit kat. chai, things have changed.
Re: Hilarious Pic: When You Get To School And There Is No School by bettercreature(m): 10:22am On Apr 19, 2015
efilefun:
Tell your Sons that INTELLIGENCE & CONFIDENCE are the ultimate swagger. There is nothing attractive about Low standards, Low IQ and Low Trousers.

Tell your daughters that INTELLIGENCE & CONFIDENCE are the ultimate swagger. There is nothing classy about Low Standards, Low Cleavage and Low Self Esteem.

This Sunday is a happy one.
Hugs People.
What is this one saying
Re: Hilarious Pic: When You Get To School And There Is No School by Nobody: 10:25am On Apr 19, 2015
khassy:
am I the only one who likes school

never loved anything more than going to school..

All d best for u oooo....O.Y.O

twas simple
no school = plenty house work

but

if school dey= enjoyment... no work

so this thing later make FP

well

land for sale
Re: Hilarious Pic: When You Get To School And There Is No School by Nobody: 10:25am On Apr 19, 2015
khassy:
am I the only one who likes school

never loved anything more than going to school..

twas simple
no school = plenty house work

but

if school dey= enjoyment... no work

so this thing later make FP

well

land for sale
All d best for u ooooo..O.Y.O
Re: Hilarious Pic: When You Get To School And There Is No School by ClassyAdewumi(m): 10:27am On Apr 19, 2015
That kid must be a chelsea fan!
Re: Hilarious Pic: When You Get To School And There Is No School by Femistico(m): 10:40am On Apr 19, 2015
agoadiv:
in my days na to find pesin colect ball and enter field sharperly...hit like if u were like me
if ball no dey we will climb tree to pluck small orange (orombo) and play tire like say 2moro no go dey again with monkey pole...hahahahaha
Re: Hilarious Pic: When You Get To School And There Is No School by efilefun(m): 10:45am On Apr 19, 2015
bettercreature:
What is this one saying

Re: Hilarious Pic: When You Get To School And There Is No School by Korrection(m): 10:54am On Apr 19, 2015
especially during harmattan season...you remember how we used to hit our red eyes to be white again after enough swimming...old days sha.....
acenazt:
see this one. When going to the stream is punishable by Papa's cane you will do all you can to conceal any traces of it. Note when u swim in your body gets dry and white.

1 Like

Re: Hilarious Pic: When You Get To School And There Is No School by Vanityupnvanity(m): 10:57am On Apr 19, 2015
Those days
Re: Hilarious Pic: When You Get To School And There Is No School by tupacshakur(m): 11:17am On Apr 19, 2015
agoadiv:
in my days na to find pesin colect ball and enter field sharperly...hit like if u were like me

...No be "shere-shere" football o.

Na to bet like say tomorrow no dey!

The good auld lang syne!
Re: Hilarious Pic: When You Get To School And There Is No School by acenazt: 11:26am On Apr 19, 2015
Korrection:
especially during harmattan season...you remember how we used to hit our red eyes to be white again after enough swimming...old days sha.....
hehhehehehhehehhe bros you na bad guy. I clearly remember doing all those things. Soon as I get home and papa no dey I just run climb bed sleep so that when I wake up my eyes would have cleared!.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Cowbellpedia 2019: The Return Of Jessey Uche-Nwichi, The Mathematics Wizard / See What They Did To This Guy After His Final Year Exams / Important Abbreviations You Might Not Know

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.