Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,788 members, 7,817,276 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:15 AM

Ladies And Shaking Legs - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies And Shaking Legs (9579 Views)

naija Girls Twerking And Shaking There big Butt / Groom Lies Down As Bride Spreads His Legs. Photo Goes Viral / The Different Ages Of Unmarried Ladies And The Way They See Romance. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies And Shaking Legs by imsuboi(m): 11:17am On Apr 19, 2015
Basildvalour:
Hehehe! I resemble Papa Ajasco or Boy Alinko for ya eye

Humour can wait

Whatever rocks your boat undecided
Re: Ladies And Shaking Legs by Nobody: 12:01pm On Apr 19, 2015
Sommyangel:
.. Lol.. U no well
grin you know nah wink
you know as we do it back then nah wink
Re: Ladies And Shaking Legs by Sommyangel(f): 12:07pm On Apr 19, 2015
shadowgwalker:
grin you know nah wink
you know as we do it back then nah wink
.. Hiaaa u and who
Re: Ladies And Shaking Legs by jamex93(m): 12:16pm On Apr 19, 2015
Basildvalour:
Bros, you never experience am with ur woman b4?

no
Re: Ladies And Shaking Legs by Nobody: 12:31pm On Apr 19, 2015
Sommyangel:
.. Hiaaa u and who
honey, don't mistake me for a stranger oh!!! don't just deny us after thirteen years oh
Re: Ladies And Shaking Legs by Basildvalour(m): 1:03pm On Apr 19, 2015
shadowgwalker:
honey, don't mistake me for a stranger oh!!! don't just deny us after thirteen years oh
shocked
Re: Ladies And Shaking Legs by Charliiee(m): 1:19pm On Apr 19, 2015
Sommyangel:
Piece of advice.. Run away from leg shakers.. Na epilepsy tinx
you're obviously getting the wrong d1ck

1 Like

Re: Ladies And Shaking Legs by Oahray: 1:25pm On Apr 19, 2015
missclasssy:
It's now clear to me that this present romance section is ridden with kids.
Someone asks an important, mature question and they act all ignorant and begin to derail the thread.

Op, I have experienced it twice and it occurred when I was about to have an orgasm and I have had similar accounts from friends.

I think it's as a result of the quick pulse movement through the nerves as the effect of the orgasm spread through the whole groin and through the rest of the body.
Since the nerves to the legs are the closest branches of nerves, it affects them first and more than the rest of the body, hence the shaking.
hmmm... *jots down salient points*
Re: Ladies And Shaking Legs by Charliiee(m): 1:35pm On Apr 19, 2015
@ o.p as miss classy rightly said, girls do that when reaching the peak of sexual arousal/pleasure. Legs shaking, toes curling, she scratching, pulling the sheets are signs she's getting 'there'
Re: Ladies And Shaking Legs by sevantex(m): 1:48pm On Apr 19, 2015
Charliiee:
e peak of sexual arousal/pleasure. Legs shaking, toes curling, she scratching, pulling the sheets are signs she's getting 'there'
.., holdin d guy tite..,neck stranglin basicali....,Lool. Its all an orgasm sign tins nd hapens to both m/f also..,welldone bro!
Re: Ladies And Shaking Legs by Nobody: 1:59pm On Apr 19, 2015
Na the sweetness cos am, sometimes it might be d entire body shaking as one that has malaria fever, some guys are just good at making ladies reach an orgasm, I guess its a talent
Sometimes after d sex d girl can hardly walk because she might fall due to d shaky shaky
Some D's are just too too sweet oh gosh
Re: Ladies And Shaking Legs by temhab(f): 3:26pm On Apr 19, 2015
well. it's like you guys trying to explain what you feel
when you cum to us.. we'll never truly understand and
neither will you, plus I have no clue why scientifically it
happens lol I just know that it happens.

1 Like

Re: Ladies And Shaking Legs by chimerase2: 3:39pm On Apr 19, 2015
Oga basil no b like dis u take train me for skul undecided
Re: Ladies And Shaking Legs by mytime24(f): 3:45pm On Apr 19, 2015
Wetin person no go hear for NL

1 Share

Re: Ladies And Shaking Legs by Nobody: 3:54pm On Apr 19, 2015
mytime24:
Wetin person no go hear for NL

Please explain to me what you feel makes this thread is awkward?
Re: Ladies And Shaking Legs by Basildvalour(m): 3:56pm On Apr 19, 2015
chimerase2:
Oga basil no b like dis u take train me for skul undecided
how many times I go tell you say man don dey advance nah?
Re: Ladies And Shaking Legs by MrsChima(f): 3:59pm On Apr 19, 2015
MRBrownJ:
@OP
legs shaking uncontrollably during sex is a good sign.

Damn! Where have you been mofo? grin
Re: Ladies And Shaking Legs by Pinkiedearie(f): 3:59pm On Apr 19, 2015
The op is right..I've heard girls talk about that a lot..they experience it during orgasm
Re: Ladies And Shaking Legs by MrsChima(f): 4:01pm On Apr 19, 2015
If she is shaking...she is having a seizure.
Re: Ladies And Shaking Legs by MRBrownJ: 4:37pm On Apr 19, 2015
MrsChima:

Damn! Where have you been mofo? grin

When my account was deleted mysteriously, i decided to step away for a minute... but i am sure you are still kicking people's butt in this place, lol.
Re: Ladies And Shaking Legs by NaNaYaaah(f): 4:55pm On Apr 19, 2015
haha...okay ooo...my legs shake wen i walk..prolly the girl needs a firming body lotion...it could be fat shocked
Re: Ladies And Shaking Legs by MrsChima(f): 4:56pm On Apr 19, 2015
MRBrownJ:

When my account was deleted mysteriously, i decided to step away for a minute... but i am sure you are still kicking people's butt in this place, lol.

Something like that! Lol. I got fresh meat too! They haven't figured out I will fight until I see blood!

You know you cheated on that debate contest. Lol.
Re: Ladies And Shaking Legs by Nobody: 4:59pm On Apr 19, 2015
Pinkiedearie:
The op is right..I've heard girls talk about that a lot..they experience it during orgasm

U heard
What about U
what happens when u come
Re: Ladies And Shaking Legs by Nobody: 5:02pm On Apr 19, 2015
sexyseun:
Na the sweetness cos am, sometimes it might be d entire body shaking as one that has malaria fever, some guys are just good at making ladies reach an orgasm, I guess its a talent
Sometimes after d sex d girl can hardly walk because she might fall due to d shaky shaky
I agree with u more than dat missy...., i dnt think women vibrate their thighs exclusively when reaching orgasm, a pro with a big d1ck can turn even d most reserved lady to a total freak. some will even cry,fart, squeil nd make hip movements that will shock shakira as the thrusts becum more tactical. i've seen a gal vibrate her thighs allthru our session, was she havin a 2hour orgasm?
Re: Ladies And Shaking Legs by CuteMaryJ: 5:05pm On Apr 19, 2015
Lol. . It's simply Organsm
Re: Ladies And Shaking Legs by limpopo: 5:05pm On Apr 19, 2015
sexyseun:
i like this ur post... Seriously
straight to the point and no beating around the bush.. Nice one

1 Like

Re: Ladies And Shaking Legs by MRBrownJ: 5:23pm On Apr 19, 2015
MrsChima:

Something like that! Lol. I got fresh meat too! They haven't figured out I will fight until I see blood!

You know you cheated on that debate contest. Lol.

sista Chima, MBJ never cheats. what debate are you talking about? i have had so many on these shores of NL, and i did win a few with you lol!
Re: Ladies And Shaking Legs by chimerase2: 5:27pm On Apr 19, 2015
Basildvalour:
how many times I go tell you say man don dey advance nah?
sorri I forgot grin
Re: Ladies And Shaking Legs by MrsChima(f): 5:38pm On Apr 19, 2015
MRBrownJ:

sista Chima, MBJ never cheats. what debate are you talking about? i have had so many on these shores of NL, and i did win a few with you lol!

Of course, you would win a few on NY where I am concerned. You know I am still one of the most hated chatter even after 5 years!

Hey...I am roughing up my fresh meats on Nigerian men smarter than Nigerian girls thread. grin
Re: Ladies And Shaking Legs by Basildvalour(m): 6:00pm On Apr 19, 2015
chimerase2:
sorri I forgot grin
you know say man suppose to dey think marriage now
Re: Ladies And Shaking Legs by chimerase2: 6:21pm On Apr 19, 2015
Basildvalour:
you know say man suppose to dey think marriage now
abi, but dey amu shaa grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Model Regrets Enlarging Her Massive 59 Inch Butt (photos) / I'm Bored Today, So I'm Doing This Naughty Thing [Picture] / Ladies Avoid This Behaviors And See Yourself Getting Married Soon (A MUST READ)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.