Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,510 members, 7,816,233 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:05 AM

Communication In Relationships - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Communication In Relationships (1199 Views)

Reasons Why Ladies Like Sex But Pretend They Hate It In Relationships / Reasons Why Ladies Make It Difficult To Get Under Their Pants In Relationships / Reasons Why Many Guys Insist On Getting Into Ladies' Pants In Relationships (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Communication In Relationships by cktheluckyman: 3:26am On Apr 19, 2015
I just started a new relationship but I am yet to see seriousness on the part of the lady. The lady in question is the born again type. Unless I call or ping she never does.I actually wanted to test her and decided not to either ping or call her for a week and see if she will be forced to call me but none of that happened.
I am beginning to think she is not serious with the relationship and thinking of backing out.
I just want advice from romancelanders,Is her behavior normal? Must the man do all the calling in a relationship?
Re: Communication In Relationships by wwwbabe(f): 3:47am On Apr 19, 2015
Hei youngman! Did i hear u say"just started"
What is the problem with u young guys?

U neva start somtin u already demanding
100% coperation

nawaaooooooooh
Re: Communication In Relationships by agarawu23(m): 5:33am On Apr 19, 2015
dude , its a new relationship and you expect 100% attention from herundecided

don't you think she may be studying you to know how u truly care ?
Re: Communication In Relationships by afortress(m): 5:54am On Apr 19, 2015
cktheluckyman:
I just started a new relationship but I am yet to see seriousness on the part of the lady. The lady in question is the born again type. Unless I call or ping she never does.I actually wanted to test her and decided not to either ping or call her for a week and see if she will be forced to call me but none of that happened.
I am beginning to think she is not serious with the relationship and thinking of backing out.
I just want advice from romancelanders,Is her behavior normal? Must the man do all the calling in a relationship?

Brovh... dont listen to these babes... what.was.the first thought that came to your mind. take that action.
Re: Communication In Relationships by cktheluckyman: 6:06am On Apr 19, 2015
agarawu23:
dude , its a new relationship and you expect 100% attention from herundecided

don't you think she may be studying you to know how u truly care ?
Bros the relationship is 3 months old already. I met her last January, besides this is not my first relationship.Between January and April, I called her every single day I just thought haba this babe doesn't call or ping and thought I should hold on for a week to see her reaction.
Re: Communication In Relationships by agarawu23(m): 6:11am On Apr 19, 2015
cktheluckyman:

Bros the relationship is 3 months old already. I met her last January, besides this is not my first relationship.Between January and April, I called her every single day I just thought haba this babe doesn't call or ping and thought I should hold on for a week to see her reaction.
bro, as you say the gal na SU I don't know what else to say o

I don't date SU ladies because dey are fun killers.

keep trying sha before you can finally give up on her "Good things don't come easily"
Re: Communication In Relationships by djeezy(m): 6:19am On Apr 19, 2015
The girl is not into you "yet". This shows she's in control of the relationship. It seems you will play the role of the party who is always contacting the other. This is what I always try to avoid. In my own case it's usually the other way round. The girls contacting me first. Just concentrate on other meaningful things. No relationship will ever survive without good communication. Don't be surprised that same girl is always pinging and calling another guy who doesn't give a fvck about her.
Re: Communication In Relationships by cktheluckyman: 6:19am On Apr 19, 2015
agarawu23:
bro, as you say the gal na SU I don't know what else to say o

I don't date SU ladies because dey are fun killers.

keep trying sha before you can finally give up on her "Good things don't come easily"
Okay thanks man

1 Like

Re: Communication In Relationships by cktheluckyman: 6:21am On Apr 19, 2015
djeezy:
The girl is not into you "yet". This shows she's in control of the relationship. It seems you will play the role of the party who is always contacting the other. This is what I always try to avoid. In my own case it's usually the other way round. The girls contacting me first. Just concentrate on other meaningful things.
Do you think I should give her more time or just move on
Re: Communication In Relationships by djeezy(m): 6:25am On Apr 19, 2015
cktheluckyman:

Do you think I should give her more time or just move on
The more you give her time, the more she continues to act that way and the more you fall deeply in love with her. Surprising right? Sometimes we tend to love those who don't give a fvck about us. Well if a girl likes you, she would always want to contact you. If you believe she will change and therefore deserves more time, then its up to you.
Re: Communication In Relationships by kelvyn7: 6:26am On Apr 19, 2015
na wah 4 dis girl ooo

which kain tin b dat?

1 Like

Re: Communication In Relationships by kelvyn7: 6:26am On Apr 19, 2015
na wah 4 dis girl ooo

which kain tin b dat
Re: Communication In Relationships by cktheluckyman: 6:56am On Apr 19, 2015
djeezy:
The more you give her time, the more she continues to act that way and the more you fall deeply in love with her. Surprising right? Sometimes we tend to love those who don't give a fvck about us. Well if a girl likes you, she would always want to contact you. If you believe she will change and therefore deserves more time, then its up to you.
Thanks for your advice. I will have to move on
Re: Communication In Relationships by Orunto: 10:17am On Apr 19, 2015
Communication but not Ameboism is Sharing and Love in Marriage.
Re: Communication In Relationships by cktheluckyman: 12:31pm On Apr 24, 2015
Orunto:
Communication but not Ameboism is Sharing and Love in Marriage.

BROS WHICH ONE IS AMEBOISM
Re: Communication In Relationships by Orunto: 1:07pm On Apr 24, 2015
[quote author=cktheluckyman post=33057895]

BROS WHICH ONE IS AMEBOISM? It's in ORUBEBE's Dictionary!!!!
Re: Communication In Relationships by Orunto: 1:11pm On Apr 24, 2015
BROS WHICH ONE IS AMEBOISM? It's in ORUBEBE's Dictionary!!!!
Re: Communication In Relationships by poju4real: 3:06pm On Apr 24, 2015
hey bro i think the lady is being careful she doesnt want a situation whereby after being committed she will now be disappointed.
A healthy relationship is known by level of the degree of communication. Communication is key in any relationship. one of the tool of communication is dialogue. I think you need to call her and sit her down and let her know how you feel, by doing this both of you would define the relationship instead of being in a relationship that is full of assumptions. Remember ladies are moved by what they hear.

thank you.

(1) (Reply)

How Many Of Us Guys Agree To This / Which One Of These Statement Hurts You Most ? / I'm In Love: Please I Need Advice Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.