Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,974 members, 7,817,866 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:41 PM

Jonathan Demands N2trn Election Funds Refund, Audit - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan Demands N2trn Election Funds Refund, Audit (55729 Views)

Falae Links Jonathan To N100m Election Funds Scam. Email To EFCC As Evidence / How Fayose Begged Zenith Bank To Cover Up The Source Of His Election Funds - SR / Jonathan Demands N2trn Election Funds Refund, Audit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan Demands N2trn Election Funds Refund, Audit by alrahmanonline(m): 1:11pm On Apr 19, 2015
[b][/b]WHERE IS TEMITEMI HAVE YOU SEEN YOUR HERO OF CORRUPTION, THIS MAN WILL DEFINITELY NOT GO UNPUNISHED...
Re: Jonathan Demands N2trn Election Funds Refund, Audit by saintdipo1: 1:25pm On Apr 19, 2015
Jona is a big foool,he is not Prudent, I thought being an educated fellow and former lecturer should be wise enough to deal with the affairs of this country, I can now observe that "One's educational background doesn't determine one's wisdom". The money that should be ameliorate the power sector and some other sectors in the country,when the election was at hand,you started flaunting our money to the corrupt thieves that encircled you, now they refused to spend the money given them for your campaign,that is good for you,they showed you politics, you are very pathetic,credulous,clueless,uncanny,imcompetent,complacent. When you were in power you did not know that a lot of people are suffering but when the time of election come you started dashing out dollars and naira for your re-election,you think people are fools,you think we don't know what is going on there? Jonathan is not worthy of my emulations in polity.
Re: Jonathan Demands N2trn Election Funds Refund, Audit by spako4(m): 1:28pm On Apr 19, 2015
Jona u can now see d true colors of ur supporters(sycophants)
They are after ur money,i believe u ve learnt ur lesson.
Re: Jonathan Demands N2trn Election Funds Refund, Audit by Nobody: 1:28pm On Apr 19, 2015
To all who wants this HERO OF CORRUPTION to remain in office for the next 4years MAY THUNDER FIRE YOU!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan Demands N2trn Election Funds Refund, Audit by Section8(m): 1:29pm On Apr 19, 2015
Person use 2Trn campaign!!! When men dey Hunger for Hia
Re: Jonathan Demands N2trn Election Funds Refund, Audit by nursat(m): 1:33pm On Apr 19, 2015
Burger01:

What a good one!

Bruhs, below is the Grand Ethiopian Renaissance Dam that will generate 6000 MW at a cost of $4.8B. The value of this dam is far less the amount of money Jonathan and his alibabas wasted and stole from Nigeria. Yet we say no power supply. Imagine what this missing, wasted and stolen money could fetch Nigeria.

We shall not progress as a nation until we get it right. Voting out Jonathan is a step in the 'right' direction. We shall definitely get there one day.
Re: Jonathan Demands N2trn Election Funds Refund, Audit by FemiFaniKayode: 1:43pm On Apr 19, 2015
gists:
Wow!!
This election would have been a walk over and GEJ would have won without much stress:
If only he used the N2b to fight BH in time;
If only he used the N2b on electricity generation instead of fake recommissioning of already commissioned project
If only he used the N2b to make agriculture sector more visible as opposed to the illusive made in Nigerian rice that is no where to be found
If only he used the N2b to create meaningful employment to graduates as opposed to empowering millitants and OPC
If only he used the N2b to equip the Nigerian higher institutions as opposed to setting up more glorified secondary schools
If only he used the N2b to enhance the life of ordinary Nigerians, GEJ would have won the election clear-cut and there wouldn't have been any need to induce voters.
Soludo said (and I completely agree) that GEJ had a virgin land to plant iroko trees so we can remember his name long after he leaves office, but he chose to plant grasses - like ancient of days trains, unseen Nigerian rice, shoddy remodelling airports, recommissioning already commissioned etc All these are already forgotten. Thank God for my inverter, how am I supposed to remember GEJ commissioned any power plant when I still had to recharge my inverter with my generator just to have a good night sleep sad

its N2tr bros N2b x 1000
Re: Jonathan Demands N2trn Election Funds Refund, Audit by coldFLARES1(m): 1:44pm On Apr 19, 2015
thefakestan:

2. The current crude oil price is about 53$ per barrel, if you understand how the crude oil is tapped from the pipe, you'll agree with me that no single individual can collect 400 000 barrels of crude daily, because the pipe cuts across several States, LGA's and Communities, each having his or her own crooks running the show!and btw some of the stolen crude is refinned and sold locally and saying President Jonathan is into Oil bunkering is quite laughable.
I may have to strongly disagree with you on this point you made. First, let me highlight a fraud by the govt as it relates to crude oil: whereas, Jonathan in his catalogue of achievements credited his administration with increasing bpd production levels to 2.5m while the minister of finance chose to work with a range of 1.95 to 2.1m for revenue computation purposes. You may have to be educated that crude oil fiscalization is done at the export terminals and not the flow stations, thus making thefts along the line less consequential! That way, it is very possible for a highly politically exposed person working with a clique of industry players and security personnel to steal 400kbpd.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Demands N2trn Election Funds Refund, Audit by ollyruffy: 1:45pm On Apr 19, 2015
This is a case of thief stole money and gave to another thief.

The money does not belong to any of them.
Re: Jonathan Demands N2trn Election Funds Refund, Audit by mikron(m): 1:50pm On Apr 19, 2015
richybanky:

Pls Park well, ain't talking to u undecided
u f00lish sha
Re: Jonathan Demands N2trn Election Funds Refund, Audit by richybanky(m): 1:51pm On Apr 19, 2015
mikron:
u f00lish sha
U mad sha #wayray
D guy I quoted wrote something like GO AND DIE and u starts spewing gibberish here Mad Man
Re: Jonathan Demands N2trn Election Funds Refund, Audit by mikron(m): 1:54pm On Apr 19, 2015
ALISMILE:
Am frm d SS too but there is an element of truut here! If our very iddiotic SS and SE pple can choose to support a failure like GEJ it shows how mentally poor our pple can be!
obasanjo too was unproductive and a total failure during his tenure yet we from the SS and SE voted massively for him during his second coming, going by ur logic we should be termed "mentally poor"?
Re: Jonathan Demands N2trn Election Funds Refund, Audit by nijanigga: 1:58pm On Apr 19, 2015
Nigerians can now see how how part of the missing $20 was spent.
Re: Jonathan Demands N2trn Election Funds Refund, Audit by mikron(m): 1:58pm On Apr 19, 2015
richybanky:

U mad sha #wayray
D guy I quoted wrote something like GO AND DIE and u starts spewing gibberish here Mad Man
shove ur explanation doen ur throat i didnt ask u to explain undecided
Re: Jonathan Demands N2trn Election Funds Refund, Audit by jerikoyan(m): 2:01pm On Apr 19, 2015
God punish all those shouting GEJ to 2019

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Demands N2trn Election Funds Refund, Audit by yusufbida(m): 2:01pm On Apr 19, 2015
Jail awaits you for spending as much as ds bus of power desperation.
Re: Jonathan Demands N2trn Election Funds Refund, Audit by mikron(m): 2:09pm On Apr 19, 2015
DaBullIT:

[size=18pt]
As stewpyd as it sounds , there are 2 possible outcomes

1 , Assasination

2, Blackmail & Snitching on corrupt officials in return for full pardon

The same thing happened with Omisore in Osun state, they took is money, some built apartments

Some married 3-4 wives

Some left the state

Some died

This is the last straw , and i foresee a lot of indictments and law suits too

That said , Where are those assholes claiming that GEJ was not on a spending spree when he was logded in Lagos and other parts of the country ?

GEJ better accept his fate and stop embarrassing Nigerians
[/size]
u re right bro
Re: Jonathan Demands N2trn Election Funds Refund, Audit by ladon1: 2:24pm On Apr 19, 2015
jaybee3:
I can bet this story was drafted at a beer parlour

Haba.... 2 Trillion naira!
Dude did you say cooked up?
I ran into a group of women fighting over the money givibg to them to vote for jk in the last governorship election and after listening to these wonen for like 5min, i realize each got atleast 2k each. Am talking of wonen that are mere road side traders. This happened in ibeshe area of ikorodu. If a voter gets 2k to vote for jk, how much will a 100,000 voters get at atleast 2k each?
We have not even talked about the money these campaign managers sat on or the money that was used to buy gifts to woo voters.
This is purely a generation of wasters. GEJ and his PDP does not know that one good turn deserves another. Nonsense!
Re: Jonathan Demands N2trn Election Funds Refund, Audit by mikron(m): 2:28pm On Apr 19, 2015
coldFLARES1:
I may have to strongly disagree with you on this point you made. First, let me highlight a fraud by the govt as it relates to crude oil: whereas, Jonathan in his catalogue of achievements credited his administration with increasing bpd production levels to 2.5m while the minister of finance chose to work with a range of 1.95 to 2.1m for revenue computation purposes. You may have to be educated that crude oil fiscalization is done at the export terminals and not the flow stations, thus making thefts along the line less consequential! That way, it is very possible for a highly politically exposed person working with a clique of industry players and security personnel to steal 400kbpd.
very very possible. besides he has oil wells
Re: Jonathan Demands N2trn Election Funds Refund, Audit by Nobody: 2:29pm On Apr 19, 2015
VickJames:
And we had to manage 5k in my polling unit.

These PDP agents are something else
Haha...sorry ooo. I know someone very very very close to me that got $5,000 to mobilize a community not up to 500 people. Of course the money went straight into his pocket!

GeJ neglected the south west for 5-6 years but paid everything back in cash(US dollars) within 3weeks to the election.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Demands N2trn Election Funds Refund, Audit by mikron(m): 2:30pm On Apr 19, 2015
DaBullIT:

[size=18pt]
As stewpyd as it sounds , there are 2 possible outcomes

1 , Assasination

2, Blackmail & Snitching on corrupt officials in return for full pardon

The same thing happened with Omisore in Osun state, they took is money, some built apartments

Some married 3-4 wives

Some left the state

Some died

This is the last straw , and i foresee a lot of indictments and law suits too

That said , Where are those assholes claiming that GEJ was not on a spending spree when he was logded in Lagos and other parts of the country ?

GEJ better accept his fate and stop embarrassing Nigerians
[/size]
u re right bro
Re: Jonathan Demands N2trn Election Funds Refund, Audit by mikron(m): 2:32pm On Apr 19, 2015
richybanky:

U mad sha #wayray
shove ur explanation down ur throat
Re: Jonathan Demands N2trn Election Funds Refund, Audit by gebest: 2:39pm On Apr 19, 2015
shachris03:

shut up and let me give you a revelation that would shock you. during these past election, I was the APO in one unit in Delta state.

now in every pulling unit, PDP gave the Corper PO 10k and the APOs another 10k to share. That's 20k right? we have up to 14 polling units in that Ward. making it 280k right? we have 15 wards in that lga making it almost 3m right? this is just for mobilization of officials. count money spent on campaigns, millions on traditional rulers millions on seniors electoral officials and party members and you just might get a feel of How much jona wasted.
u got it wrong, now let me reveal another secret to u, pdp budgeted 50,000 at each polling unit, 2 security personel 20k, 2 corpers 20k and 1 ad hoc staff 10k total 50k. Now times 50k by d no. Of polling units in nigeria u ll kn dat dey actually spent trillions of naira to prosecute d election but God dissappoint them.
Re: Jonathan Demands N2trn Election Funds Refund, Audit by citizenY(m): 2:39pm On Apr 19, 2015
modath:
One cant help but develop headache when they mention the amount that was expended on voter inducement .. if the 2trn had been spent on just POWER rehabilitation, the election would have been a walkover for him.

OLE GBE, OLE GBA

Sometimes, i find it hard to believe the money being referred to isn't MONOPOLY(board game) money... undecided

Na monopoly. Jona play o. I only hope he has kept one of the "get out of jail free" cards for himself. PDP dey play monopoly. APC dey play chess. From the look of things. even white Jonathan no saving play.
Re: Jonathan Demands N2trn Election Funds Refund, Audit by Nobody: 2:40pm On Apr 19, 2015
2 TRILLION NAIRA = $10,000,000,000 (10 BILLION DOLLARS)?
HOW FEASIBLE IS THIS ALLEGATION?
Re: Jonathan Demands N2trn Election Funds Refund, Audit by Tinyemeka(m): 2:43pm On Apr 19, 2015
Loyalty: When you don't have to give an Igbo man anything (irrespective of the fact that some misguided individuals say he is too money-conscious) and you can go to sleep knowing that he's got your back.

People collected BILLIONS, pocketed the money and went to do the opposite!

Malice aforethought! Tell me who the backstabber is now!

P.S. I do not support this shameless waste of funds.
Re: Jonathan Demands N2trn Election Funds Refund, Audit by ALISMILE(m): 2:48pm On Apr 19, 2015
mikron:
obasanjo too was unproductive and a total failure during his tenure yet we from the SS and SE voted massively for him during his second coming, going by ur logic we should be termed "mentally poor"?
Yes, though, then d yearning for chnge wasn't as wide spread as it is nw! Pple voted massively for GEJ thinkin that as a young educated man he wud understand!
Re: Jonathan Demands N2trn Election Funds Refund, Audit by fyna: 2:56pm On Apr 19, 2015
Corruption, using the tax payers money 4 campaign, Na God cache u. Your plan was to recover same money with interest from the same tax payers if u eventually win abi... God pass u. In d first place, are you supposed to sponsored you campaign? The electoral act says; you most come from a political party and be sponsored by the party. So because u control the CBN that is why u used such amount to sponsored your party instead of party sponsoring you. Is only God that saved Nigeria if not.....
Re: Jonathan Demands N2trn Election Funds Refund, Audit by richybanky(m): 3:21pm On Apr 19, 2015
mikron:
shove ur explanation down ur throat
Lols.. Like I said earlier, abeg park well undecided
Re: Jonathan Demands N2trn Election Funds Refund, Audit by mikron(m): 3:25pm On Apr 19, 2015
ALISMILE:
Yes, though, then d yearning for chnge wasn't as wide spread as it is nw! Pple voted massively for GEJ thinkin that as a young educated man he wud understand!
thats true
Re: Jonathan Demands N2trn Election Funds Refund, Audit by CyracksMrBlogger(m): 3:50pm On Apr 19, 2015
asadike:
What! Pekele pekele, arugbo je gbese, ta lo san? I have always known that jonathan's cabinet is filled with betrayers. people that don't give a hoot about him. Some wished him failure albeit secretly, while some were for buhari and pretending to work for uncle joe at d same time. The hand writing was written all over d wall, but uncle joe is just too trusting too notice.
too trusting or too clueless to notice? He is the clueless one remember
Re: Jonathan Demands N2trn Election Funds Refund, Audit by REALODUA: 4:14pm On Apr 19, 2015
mikron:
earth u mean?
yes thanks for the correction.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Governor Dickson Cries Over His Mother, Goldcoast Dickson's Death. Photos / Nigerians React As They Recall Problem Between Ambode’s Wife And Sacked Chaplain / Patience: I Haven't Packed Out Of Aso Rock

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.