Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,981 members, 7,817,900 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:15 PM

Jonathan Demands N2trn Election Funds Refund, Audit - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan Demands N2trn Election Funds Refund, Audit (55731 Views)

Falae Links Jonathan To N100m Election Funds Scam. Email To EFCC As Evidence / How Fayose Begged Zenith Bank To Cover Up The Source Of His Election Funds - SR / Jonathan Demands N2trn Election Funds Refund, Audit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan Demands N2trn Election Funds Refund, Audit by Ola64(m): 10:12am On Apr 19, 2015
Hearme:

Do you know how many barrels of crude oil are stolen everyday? Why do you think Tompolo got the contract of maritime security? Who gave him the contract? Dont you think he might be fronting for his master? I sincerly believe that amount can be realized in 6months of crude theft especially when a barrel was selling for $120.

Pensioneers are owed 3-4 years arrears, the universities only received payments of their allowances up to december 2010, Hospitals staffs are owed massively diffrent form of arrears, infractructure is zero, yet they wasted nigerias money. For about a month now i only have light between 2am and 5am, in which the power might not even be supplied at times. I am sure by now that most PDP supporters themselves knows this goverment was a goverment of waste.

The failure of Buhari will begin if he fails to recover all this funds. Imagine someone on a chatterd jet at a cost of 10billion, taking court injuctions to avoid a probe by the legislature. My prayer is that God will expose all of them. The SSS should seize all their travel docoments and foreign countries should also assist nigeria in repartriating them when appropraite. May God will rescue Nigeria totally.
AMEN!!!

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan Demands N2trn Election Funds Refund, Audit by Truckpusher(m): 10:12am On Apr 19, 2015
DeeTus:
Jonathan is indeed a super president and so, the whole world is clapping for him. You need to have a re-think and face the realities of life.
And what are the realities ?

That he built your Lagos-Ibadan expressway that your own very elites and leaders refuse to build after holding sway for decades in every sector of the Nigerian polity?

Realities are that he has revived your railway system that went comatose for decades?

He has improved on Agriculture and exterminated the corruption that oozes out from the fertilizer subsidy?

He restructured your airports and changed it from the death trap it use to be when your kinsmen where dictating on how the country should be run.

Realities are that you hate his achievements and there is no more money for your thieving elites to steal hence the too many barking dogs but here is another reality any attempt to insult Jonathan would be met with fierce resistance.Go figure..........

Rabbish

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Demands N2trn Election Funds Refund, Audit by Nobody: 10:13am On Apr 19, 2015
thefakestan:

Please point to any Nigerian Politician thats not corrrupt.?

#Buhari
#Tinubu
#Fashola (Lagos debt is 440 billion naira @ the moment)
#Ameachi
#OBJ
#Akpabio
#Dickson
#TA orji
#Oshomole
#Timipre sylva
#Jonahjang
#IBB
#Abacha
#Odili

The list is endless
Are we talking about them now or GEJ....so because he's not the only one he should continue the trend....smh for nigerians

5 Likes

Re: Jonathan Demands N2trn Election Funds Refund, Audit by shurlermoz(m): 10:13am On Apr 19, 2015
Goddex:
[size=20pt]PUNCH is one
stinking newspaper
[/size]

Really, but it was a shiny newspaper when it carried Fayose's advert about GMB dying?!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan Demands N2trn Election Funds Refund, Audit by thefakestan: 10:15am On Apr 19, 2015
Hearme:

Do you know how many barrels of crude oil are stolen everyday? Why do you think Tompolo got the contract of maritime security? Who gave him the contract? Dont you think he might be fronting for his master? I sincerly believe that amount can be realized in 6months of crude theft especially when a barrel was selling for $120.

Pensioneers are owed 3-4 years arrears, the universities only received payments of their allowances up to december 2010, Hospitals staffs are owed massively diffrent form of arrears, infractructure is zero, yet they wasted nigerias money. For about a month now i only have light between 2am and 5am, in which the power might not even be supplied at times. I am sure by now that most PDP supporters themselves knows this goverment was a goverment of waste.

The failure of Buhari will begin if he fails to recover all this funds. Imagine someone on a chatterd jet at a cost of 10billion, taking court injuctions to avoid a probe by the legislature. My prayer is that God will expose all of them. The SSS should seize all their travel docoments and foreign countries should also assist nigeria in repartriating them when appropraite. May God will rescue Nigeria totally.

You seem like a reasonable chap, so i'll reply your message.

Firstly money acquired from crude oil theft doesnt get to the Federal government.

Secondly our yearly Federal budget is about 4.5 trillion naira.

Thirdly these guys were given the contract because they know the terrain better than the Nigerian military.

Re: Jonathan Demands N2trn Election Funds Refund, Audit by jasa1000(f): 10:15am On Apr 19, 2015
Dos idiatic n useless jona supporters won't talk here now, shebi na una dey him back, oya talk na. Useless people jona is working, na jona we want oya talk na. Motherfuckers!!!

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan Demands N2trn Election Funds Refund, Audit by trillville(m): 10:16am On Apr 19, 2015
Abeg what is the cost of the second Niger bridge that gej promised Ndigbo?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jonathan Demands N2trn Election Funds Refund, Audit by Truckpusher(m): 10:18am On Apr 19, 2015
SirShymexx:

Legacy of acute cluelessness, being inarticulate and utterly dumb, with a stark illiterate for a wife.

He needs to go away forever. Moving to Siberia to live with the Eskimos won't be a bad idea loool.
I think you should be talking about that okpolo eyed monster that has kept Lagos state treasury to himself and his cronies while planting a puppet to rule over your kinsmen before talking about Jonathan's nature and his wife's academic background.After all he's better than you - he is the President and you're nothing but a closet tribal bigot.
Re: Jonathan Demands N2trn Election Funds Refund, Audit by aroti: 10:19am On Apr 19, 2015
oseni9ja:
The question here is, where did PDP got the
2 trillion naira it is claiming to have disbursed for the
campaigns?, oh yes, an amount that is enough to foot
half the bill of our National budget. Little wonder the
entire systemic collapse witnessed under the PDP
government due to massive bleeding of state
resources and corruption by top government officials
and lest we remember, even the world bank had
stated that more than 85% of corruption in
government circles is done within the presidency.It is
therefore pertinent that after the May,29th handing
over we shall urgently have to kickstart a bring back
our money campaign,(BBOM), already the queen of
corruption and profligacy, Diezani, we learnt has
refunded a substantial part of the $20 billion which
her sticky fingers etched from NNPC with the secured
protection of President Jonathan.

If you listen to Alfred Rewane on channels few weeks back, he was asked if the incoming government would be able to weather the storm considering the 50% drop in international oil price. He was quick to express is optimism which he based on 2 things; 1. the anti corruption will of the Buhari government and 2. that we had since 2010,been actually running the economy at $45 per barrel of crude which gives a breathing space of $15 - $18 dollar excess if we are to go by the current international price of $60 -$63 (I.e . So one can only imagine what happened to the extra funds as a result of a difference of $65 per barrel ($110 - $45) going by the what prevailed between 2010 and 2014. I cannot but agree with Buhari when he said that never again would the NNPC be allowed to run two accounts; one for the public and another for private pockets.

6 Likes

Re: Jonathan Demands N2trn Election Funds Refund, Audit by thefakestan: 10:19am On Apr 19, 2015
sarahatuba:

Are we talking about them now or GEJ....so because he's not the only one he should continue the trend....smh for nigerians
Well we have continued the trend already.

Back to the 1966 counter coup crew.

#OBJ , TY Dajuma, Buhari, IBB and co.

God bless Nigeria
Afterall Abacha wasnt corrupt!
Re: Jonathan Demands N2trn Election Funds Refund, Audit by arbitter: 10:19am On Apr 19, 2015
Honestly i would just love it if Buhari lets all this stealing under GEJ's regime slide, after all its their 'OYEL MONEY' so great for them.
Re: Jonathan Demands N2trn Election Funds Refund, Audit by trillville(m): 10:21am On Apr 19, 2015
thefakestan:

You seem like a reasonable chap, so i'll reply your massage.

Firstly money acquired from crude oil theft doesnt get to the Federal government.

Secondly our yearly Federal budget is about 4.5 trillion naira.

Thirdly these guys where given the contract because they know the terrain better than the Nigerian military.

I do not have time to answer you well this morning but just know that you are typing serious nonsense and have no idea how your country works.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Demands N2trn Election Funds Refund, Audit by Truckpusher(m): 10:21am On Apr 19, 2015
Kollyk11:
i wouldnt blame u.as ur name implies (truck pusher) someone can not move abt in the sun in nigeria joined with poverty and still remain d same.watching ur display of madness in 3D
And you just opened that toilet you call mouth to insult your entire lineage.

May Amadioha strike you down. grin
Re: Jonathan Demands N2trn Election Funds Refund, Audit by Besto(m): 10:21am On Apr 19, 2015
shachris03:

shut up and let me give you a revelation that would shock you. during these past election, I was the APO in one unit in Delta state.

now in every pulling unit, PDP gave the Corper PO 10k and the APOs another 10k to share. That's 20k right? we have up to 14 polling units in that Ward. making it 280k right? we have 15 wards in that lga making it almost 3m right? this is just for mobilization of officials. count money spent on campaigns, millions on traditional rulers millions on seniors electoral officials and party members and you just might get a feel of How much jona wasted.

whatyasay.... bayelsa.police to army guards 30k p. o 30k apo 20k spo 80 k
sm wards po got 100k... apo 50k.

plus hotel lodging with assorted meals provided at rigging arena..

tes+ti+mony.

mehn every 1 tasted the moni..

fee dee fee.. eku rigging

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Demands N2trn Election Funds Refund, Audit by ccollins(m): 10:23am On Apr 19, 2015
thefakestan:

Did OBJ loot?
Did Abdulsalami loot?
Did Abacha loot?
Did IBB loot?
Did Buhari loot? (PTF and Ref Fela 2 billion naira is missing)?
Did Shagari loot.

Btw did Tinubu, Atiku, Fashola, Saraki did they loot?
Ameachi too? shocked

And please stop insulting me, I did not insult you, if you can read and understand properly u'll agree that this is just hear say , hear say story.
we need sanity in our public offices as well as transperency and chastity.. Are we to use the past errors to justify our wrong-doings?? Answer is NEVER!! So we need total change and termination of indiscipline

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Demands N2trn Election Funds Refund, Audit by shurlermoz(m): 10:27am On Apr 19, 2015
Truckpusher:
And what are the realities ?

That he built your Lagos-Ibadan expressway that your own very elites and leaders refuse to build after holding sway for decades in every sector of the Nigerian polity?

Realities are that he has revived your railway system that went comatose for decades?

He has improved on Agriculture and exterminated the corruption that oozes out from the fertilizer subsidy?

He restructured your airports and changed it from the death trap it use to be when your kinsmen where dictating on how the country should be run.

Realities are that you hate his achievements and there is no more money for your thieving elites to steal hence the too many barking dogs but here is another reality any attempt to insult Jonathan would be met with fierce resistance.Go figure..........

Rabbish

Did you say he built Lagos - Ibadan expressway?! Is there no differentiation btw building and rehabilitating now?!
And the part renovated is not up to 10 hrs drive, this is something you can confirm yourself.

About the claimed Agric revolution, I think any achievement in that area should have reflected on the price of commodities in the market but that's not the case.

I am tired of people listing all this invincible and spiritual achievements.

5 Likes

Re: Jonathan Demands N2trn Election Funds Refund, Audit by Agbonjie(m): 10:28am On Apr 19, 2015
Workers in osun state haven't been paid for more than four months n some ppl are using 2trn to buy expensive nonsense.oga gan o
[/quote]
That is APC government so let wait so we could see the rest.
Re: Jonathan Demands N2trn Election Funds Refund, Audit by Truckpusher(m): 10:30am On Apr 19, 2015
trillville:

I do not have time to answer you well this morning but just know that you are typing serious nonsense and have no idea how your country works.
The US contracts real war to security outfits like Blackwater and the others around the world ,in fact right now Nigeria is using a South African private security outfit to hunt down Boko Haram fighters ,so what crime did the FG commit in giving out maritime security to a private company?.You were talking as if Tompolo got the contract directly from Jonathan without due process.
I know your pain and it's one thing .....The name of the man that owns the contract - Because I don't see you folks getting all worked up against the juicy life contracts your kinsmen have been awarding amongst themselves for ages.

Maybe you simply thought that Dangote ,Atiku, and Otedola are the most hardworking fellows in Nigeria.

Did you raise any dust when Alakija alone was left with a largesse she can't finish in a lifetime? undecided

You guys are bloody hypocrites.
Re: Jonathan Demands N2trn Election Funds Refund, Audit by gerald09(m): 10:33am On Apr 19, 2015
2tr thats really wow how are they suppose to judge this, Buhari say he won't probe Jonathan there are no evidence that Jonathan gave anyone 2tr so say Goodnyt to 2tr. its going to be a hard 4 yrs.
Re: Jonathan Demands N2trn Election Funds Refund, Audit by Kollyk11(m): 10:34am On Apr 19, 2015
uncle005:
Any update on the renovation of kirikiri prison?
nearing completion my brother grin cant wait joor

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Demands N2trn Election Funds Refund, Audit by mikron(m): 10:37am On Apr 19, 2015
Buhari please do the needful

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Demands N2trn Election Funds Refund, Audit by Truckpusher(m): 10:37am On Apr 19, 2015
shurlermoz:

Did you say he built Lagos - Ibadan expressway?! Is there no differentiation btw building and rehabilitating now?!
And the part renovated is not up to 10 hrs drive, this is something you can confirm yourself.

About the claimed Agric revolution, I think any achievement in that area should have reflected on the price of commodities in the market but that's not the case.

I am tired of people listing all this invincible and spiritual achievements.
As usual no substance to contest and down what I said hence you're resorting to self denial that runs in your worthless DNA.You blind Bathimus.

Calling them a spiritual achievement is laughable ,you must be a serious wacko comedian.
Get a life and stop hating on the man.
Re: Jonathan Demands N2trn Election Funds Refund, Audit by thefakestan: 10:39am On Apr 19, 2015
ccollins:
we need sanity in our public offices as well as transperency and chastity.. Are we to use the past errors to justify our wrong-doings?? Answer is NEVER!! So we need total change and termination of indiscipline

Yes I agree totally, with, Change would have been voting for KOWA, HOPE party etc, Not voting for the same people that have messed and are messing Nigeria up, just under a different canopy.
Re: Jonathan Demands N2trn Election Funds Refund, Audit by trillville(m): 10:40am On Apr 19, 2015
Truckpusher:
The US contracts real war to security outfits like Blackwater and the others around the world ,in fact right now Nigeria is using a South African private security outfit to hunt down Boko Haram fighters ,so what crime did the FG commit in giving out maritime security to a private company?.You were talking as if Tompolo got the contract directly from Jonathan without due process.
I know your pain and it's one thing .....The name of the man that owns the contract - Because I don't see you folks getting all worked up against the juicy life contracts your kinsmen have been awarding amongst themselves for ages.

Maybe you simply thought that Dangote ,Atiku, and Otedola are the most hardworking fellows in Nigeria.

Did you raise any dust when Alakija alone was left with a largesse she can't finish in a lifetime? undecided

You guys are bloody hypocrites.

Tompolo deserves to get the contract and even more, he fought for his land and his people.

Nigeria deserves to get the security its paying Tompolo for and not 100 million barrels of crude getting stolen everyday.
Re: Jonathan Demands N2trn Election Funds Refund, Audit by Jok3r(m): 10:41am On Apr 19, 2015
silami:
Following the defeat suffered by President Goodluck Jonathan and his party, the Peoples Democratic Party, during the March 28 and April 11 elections, the President has asked the party and government officials who handled campaign funds to refund monies not spent, or those not judiciously expended, SUNDAY PUNCH can authoritatively report.

Jonathan, credible sources said, has also set up a committee of five to get those with the funds to return them.

Sources within the party and government told our correspondents that President Jonathan was disturbed that despite giving campaign coordinators, ministers, special advisers, close aides and friends, support groups and traditional rulers over N2trn in cash, most of them could not deliver their polling booths and local governments.

The President was said to have been further irked by the results of an investigation he ordered. The probe showed that some coordinators used campaign funds to buy very expensive properties, especially in Abuja, and luxury cars. Some of the funds have also been traced to the bank accounts of senior party and government officials who were charged with the disbursement of funds to voters and groups.

A reliable source within the Presidency told our correspondents that one of the President, who recently admitted to a few close aides that it would be difficult to retrieve all the funds, was bent on getting senior party and government officials who received funds to account for all monies collected.

The source who is a close associate of the president said monies given to traditional rulers in different parts of the country, for example, would not be demanded for. But the source was quick to add that the President was determined to get his ministers, close aides and special advisers to make refunds.

He said, “Some ministers did not get less than N20bn each. None of them can deny it because this fact isn’t hidden within government circles. The only problem with such monies is that there is no receipt to show that they collected money. The sad part is that almost all of them performed woefully. Even in the states where the PDP won, some ministers could not deliver 100,000 votes. They could not mobilise their people to come out. The President is not happy. They all went property and car shopping. This was the most expensive election in the history of this country, yet there was no result.

“The sad part was that even after the President lost on March 28, more money was given to all of them to make up for the dismal outing by winning their states during the April 11 elections. But that turned out to be a bad decision because apart from losing the governorship election, we didn’t perform well at the National Assembly and House of Representatives polls.

“They must give an account of the money since they didn’t use it for the election. The President is not particular about the funds spent on genuine campaign needs like the hiring of jets, advertisements and the rest that also cost billions of naira. His focus is on the individuals that collected billions to deliver their states but couldn’t even win their polling booths.”

Our correspondents gathered that apart from the N20bn given to some key ministers and senior special advisers, especially in states where the PDP hoped to capture from the opposition All Progressives Congress, some pro-Jonathan support groups received about N16bn.

A former legislator who was to print five million recharge cards, T-shirts and base ball caps has also come under pressure to account for the billions she received because only a few people got the items she was paid to produce. Also, a top female politician in Lagos who got a contract to produce and supply thousands of mobile phones with pro-Jonathan messages was said to have produced just a few and pocketed most of the funds.

It was learnt that the funds Jonathan released were disbursed in three phases. Some were released before the March 28 elections, others on the day of the presidential election and more before the April 11 governorship polls.

Already, the committee of five has started asking some of the campaign coordinators and ministers who received a minimum of N20bn each to give an account and also refund residual funds where applicable.

However, our correspondents learnt that most of the people who received the funds had not cooperated with the committee. While some have not been forthcoming, others have simply ignored the committee.

Jonathan is said to be particularly focusing on the South-West and northern states.

In Lagos, a popular PDP chieftain who lost in his polling booth reportedly received $50m in cash a few days before the governorship elections.

A senior PDP party member who spoke to one of our correspondents in Lagos over the weekend confirmed the cash splurge in Lagos.

The source said, “Lagos was a show of shame. A few days to the governorship poll, about $150m was received in cash by about five top campaign coordinators. But they failed again, even more than we did in the presidential poll because we lost some areas we won on March 28 to the APC on April 11. They were to share this money to the local governments and the masses.

“Please understand me, I am saying that the sum of $150m was just for the governorship election in Lagos. We are not talking about the sums they got for the presidential election. Only one out of the five people that shared the money gave some of it to local government chairmen. This person disbursed about N2bn. The rest of them sat on the money.

“The coordinator that collected the sum of $50m later went to a Federal Government agency and complained of not having enough funds for the election and got an additional $20m. The story is the same in almost all the South-West especially Oyo, Osun, and the northern states. A female minister from the North, who got the highest amount of funds for that region, lost her state in a shameful manner.”

Confirming that campaign directors in different parts of the country had been asked for an audit, the PDP Campaign Director in Akwa Ibom, Mr. Idongesit Nkanga, said the instruction was not new.

He stated that the PDP’s campaign organisation in the state had concluded its audit.

“It is the normal thing. It is the right thing to do for transparency’s sake,” he said.

Nkanga said he would not be able to comment on the refund because he did not collect money from anyone.

According to him, the PDP’s campaign organisation in Akwa Ibom State received a letter for an audit from the PDP campaign headquarters.

He explained that “because the letter emanated from the national headquarters of the party, they were under obligation to submit the audit report about the campaign’s expenditure to them.”

He maintained that at the campaign headquarters, some of the information was available, adding that he would not be able to give SUNDAY PUNCH accurate details offhand to avoid possible conflict in the figures.

Asked what sanctions would be meted out to defaulters, Nkanga said they might be prosecuted.

However, our correspondent reports that prosecution, while not impossible, may be difficult as most of the monies disbursed were not receipted.

Contacted, the national leadership of the ruling PDP said it did not know anything about the money spent on its presidential campaign.

National Publicity Secretary of the party, Mr. Olisa Metuh, stated this in an interview with one of our correspondents in Abuja on Saturday.

Metuh said only those put in charge of the funds were in a position to account for the monies.

He said, “The national leadership of the PDP is not aware of any campaign fund. We were not part of it and therefore we can’t be asked to account for what we didn’t know anything about.

“There was a campaign committee and only the committee is in the position to account for any fund.”

Efforts made to speak with the Director-General of the PDP Presidential Campaign Organisation, Sen. Ahmadu Ali were unsuccessful.

Ali, a former national chairman of the party, did not pick his call and also failed to respond to a text message sent to him.

Similarly, efforts to get the Presidency’s reaction did not yield any result as calls made to the telephone line of the presidential spokesman, Reuben Abati, as at 10.30pm did not connect.http://www.punchng.com/news/jonathan-demands-n2trn-election-funds-refund-audit/

before una NO go pay am him money bk.
Re: Jonathan Demands N2trn Election Funds Refund, Audit by U2ice(m): 10:41am On Apr 19, 2015
tyson99:
Eleyi tun gidi gan ooo

Dis 1 is stronggggggg....lolz
Re: Jonathan Demands N2trn Election Funds Refund, Audit by Nobody: 10:43am On Apr 19, 2015
shachris03:

shut up and let me give you a revelation that would shock you. during these past election, I was the APO in one unit in Delta state.

now in every pulling unit, PDP gave the Corper PO 10k and the APOs another 10k to share. That's 20k right? we have up to 14 polling units in that Ward. making it 280k right? we have 15 wards in that lga making it almost 3m right? this is just for mobilization of officials. count money spent on campaigns, millions on traditional rulers millions on seniors electoral officials and party members and you just might get a feel of How much jona wasted.
If only you know how many astronomical miles you are still away from 2 trillion, you will stop the insults and start reading punch news with trillions of cubic water to dilute their ambush journalism to something close to reality. How much is Nigeria's annual budget?
Re: Jonathan Demands N2trn Election Funds Refund, Audit by ceejay80s(m): 10:44am On Apr 19, 2015
Gej spent 2 trillion, while buhari share indomie and match box,
Who come win in the end?
Re: Jonathan Demands N2trn Election Funds Refund, Audit by Horlufemi(m): 10:44am On Apr 19, 2015
asadike:
What! Pekele pekele, arugbo je gbese, ta lo san? I have always known that jonathan's cabinet is filled with betrayers. people that don't give a hoot about him. Some wished him failure albeit secretly, while some were for buhari and pretending to work for uncle joe at d same time. The hand writing was written all over d wall, but uncle joe is just too trusting too notice.

You mean to tell me that all you see is betrayal?

What can I call you? Wicked? Grossly Corrupt? or insensitive. Nigeria is in trouble!
Re: Jonathan Demands N2trn Election Funds Refund, Audit by Truckpusher(m): 10:44am On Apr 19, 2015
trillville:

Tompolo deserves to get the contract and even more, he fought for his land and his people.

Nigeria deserves to get the security its paying Tompolo for and not 100 million barrels of crude getting stolen everyday.
Sorry oh, you can't catch all the thieves all the time. grin

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Demands N2trn Election Funds Refund, Audit by Nobody: 10:44am On Apr 19, 2015
Truckpusher:
As usual no substance to contest and down what I said hence you're resorting to self denial that runs in your worthless DNA.You blind Bathimus.

Calling them a spiritual achievement is laughable ,you must be a serious wacko comedian.
Get a life and stop hating on the man.
You just tld someone to get 'a life' and stop 'hating' when all you do on NL is say 'hateful' words against buhari....and you are always the first to shout 'hypocrisy' nawa cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan Demands N2trn Election Funds Refund, Audit by Toofan007: 10:46am On Apr 19, 2015
Adewunmi84:
The funniest part of this huge money be sey 1 naira no reach my pocket as a P.O in the last election.May thunder kill whoever my own share of the money dey with.I mean chingba,a no see.Na only that Accord party agent and those APC agent dey buy me drinks when I run thirsty..PDP will never rise up again in sha alllah
you wan kill person with laughter o. bro you dey vex! Anyway, amen to your prayer sha.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Senate To Get New Nominee For Oyo - Vanguard / Theresa May Meets Emmy Kasbit, Nigerian Designer Of Ankara Jacket / APC Primary: Osinbajo Leaves Convention Venue As Vote Counting Continues

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.