Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,095 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:39 AM

How Many Nairalander Men Can Allow A Female To Beat Them Up Like These[pics] - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Many Nairalander Men Can Allow A Female To Beat Them Up Like These[pics] (3673 Views)

Carolina Said Before She Can Allow Any Man To Open Her Skirt He Must... (pics) / Lady With Big Hips Causes Commotion Online After These Pics Of Her Went Viral / 10 Reasons Women Stick With Men That Beat Them... No 9 Will shock You! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Many Nairalander Men Can Allow A Female To Beat Them Up Like These[pics] by oluwasunshine(f): 6:16am On Apr 19, 2015
How many can allow it all in the name of love

Re: How Many Nairalander Men Can Allow A Female To Beat Them Up Like These[pics] by Nobody: 6:19am On Apr 19, 2015
4 d sake of LOVE, ALL of dem!
Re: How Many Nairalander Men Can Allow A Female To Beat Them Up Like These[pics] by Nobody: 6:20am On Apr 19, 2015
ndy4evame:
for where?them no fit gree
Re: How Many Nairalander Men Can Allow A Female To Beat Them Up Like These[pics] by Cutehector(m): 6:28am On Apr 19, 2015
Fear no go let am do dah crap
Re: How Many Nairalander Men Can Allow A Female To Beat Them Up Like These[pics] by kelvyn7: 6:29am On Apr 19, 2015
which kain love b dat

if dat shoe hit my head, d kain back hand wey I go give her,...hmmmm, she go see 10/10 grin grin

I won't beat a lady but she shouldn't beat me too nau
Re: How Many Nairalander Men Can Allow A Female To Beat Them Up Like These[pics] by Nobody: 6:31am On Apr 19, 2015
And you call it "sign of love"¿
Re: How Many Nairalander Men Can Allow A Female To Beat Them Up Like These[pics] by japhmanuel: 6:32am On Apr 19, 2015
Which kind wowo love?!?
Re: How Many Nairalander Men Can Allow A Female To Beat Them Up Like These[pics] by agarawu23(m): 6:55am On Apr 19, 2015
ndy4evame:
repeat it undecided
*takes cane* undecided
Re: How Many Nairalander Men Can Allow A Female To Beat Them Up Like These[pics] by FLAWLES(f): 6:58am On Apr 19, 2015
Ehh;no b small tin oo;in my lodge yesterday Two loverbirds were actually quarreling den d girl just dail the guy ONE solid slap "TWAA" the guy shout(oke u slap me?)na d gal carry slap m again and shout AND I WILL SLAP U AGAIN;d guy vex;we beg ad beg;bt guess wat?the girl de inside em room nw de snoor(dey yaff settled
Re: How Many Nairalander Men Can Allow A Female To Beat Them Up Like These[pics] by Nobody: 7:02am On Apr 19, 2015
Is her casket ready undecided ?

2 Likes

Re: How Many Nairalander Men Can Allow A Female To Beat Them Up Like These[pics] by milkymesh: 7:11am On Apr 19, 2015
Violence is violence...weather against a woman or man by a man or by a woman. It should not be tolerated at all.
It is a gross lack of respect to slap your partner. Lets be guided.

1 Like

Re: How Many Nairalander Men Can Allow A Female To Beat Them Up Like These[pics] by KingTom(m): 7:21am On Apr 19, 2015
angry angry angry

Re: How Many Nairalander Men Can Allow A Female To Beat Them Up Like These[pics] by Nobody: 7:24am On Apr 19, 2015
ndy4evame:
*Hides cain @ my back*
Repeat those words again!
Re: How Many Nairalander Men Can Allow A Female To Beat Them Up Like These[pics] by lawunmie(f): 7:31am On Apr 19, 2015
Those pictures looks kinda funny
Re: How Many Nairalander Men Can Allow A Female To Beat Them Up Like These[pics] by Nobody: 7:32am On Apr 19, 2015
LOL.. Which kind of useless Love be that na? Can't we solve our problem amicably? Must she slap me before I understand the message she want to pass? I dey slap my thing back ne O. undecided
Re: How Many Nairalander Men Can Allow A Female To Beat Them Up Like These[pics] by SELENAqueensy(f): 7:42am On Apr 19, 2015
Not as if guys do allow it
It happens when the girl is stronger than the guy
Re: How Many Nairalander Men Can Allow A Female To Beat Them Up Like These[pics] by 7footre(m): 8:01am On Apr 19, 2015
I didn't realise assault now defines love undecided
Re: How Many Nairalander Men Can Allow A Female To Beat Them Up Like These[pics] by fyneboi79(m): 8:55am On Apr 19, 2015
The kind of beating she will receive that day eeh,e go remain small make she die. Nonsense !!

Just joking grin

But if she try am sha,hospital go admit her o!
Re: How Many Nairalander Men Can Allow A Female To Beat Them Up Like These[pics] by BJ4REEL(m): 10:33am On Apr 19, 2015
FLAWLES:
Ehh;no b small tin oo;in my lodge yesterday Two loverbirds were actually quarreling den d girl just dail the guy ONE solid slap "TWAA" the guy shout(oke u slap me?)na d gal carry slap m again and shout AND I WILL SLAP U AGAIN;d guy vex;we beg ad beg;bt guess wat?the girl de inside em room nw de snoor(dey yaff settled
Hmmm.......what kind of useless love is that.
I can never hit my woman in any guise or for whatever reason, hence will never accept same.
Any woman wey try that shit with me, i'll panel beat her body then call it quit forever. wink
Re: How Many Nairalander Men Can Allow A Female To Beat Them Up Like These[pics] by constance500: 11:27am On Apr 19, 2015
[size=20pt] When aye is not doing me [/size]
Re: How Many Nairalander Men Can Allow A Female To Beat Them Up Like These[pics] by FLAWLES(f): 11:50am On Apr 19, 2015
BJ4REEL:

Hmmm.......what kind of useless love is that.
I can never hit my woman in any guise or for whatever reason, hence will never accept same.
Any woman wey try that shit with me, i'll panel beat her body then call it quit forever. wink
.i swear God;if any gal should come to my huz and slap my broda bcuz of one yeye love; ehehehehehe; Das all
Re: How Many Nairalander Men Can Allow A Female To Beat Them Up Like These[pics] by BJ4REEL(m): 1:07pm On Apr 19, 2015
FLAWLES:
.i swear God;if any gal should come to my huz and slap my broda bcuz of one yeye love; ehehehehehe; Das all
hehe grin
I go like get ur type as sister be that na......
No be one swegbe sister grin
Re: How Many Nairalander Men Can Allow A Female To Beat Them Up Like These[pics] by Nobody: 9:01pm On Apr 19, 2015
Lyk seroxly... quote author=Godvilla post=32875288]*Hides cain @ my back*
Repeat those words again!
[/quote]
Re: How Many Nairalander Men Can Allow A Female To Beat Them Up Like These[pics] by Nobody: 9:06pm On Apr 19, 2015
prettydiva89:

...abi o!
Re: How Many Nairalander Men Can Allow A Female To Beat Them Up Like These[pics] by Nobody: 9:11pm On Apr 19, 2015
agarawu23:
repeat it undecided
*takes cane* undecided
guess what?
Re: How Many Nairalander Men Can Allow A Female To Beat Them Up Like These[pics] by ratatis(m): 12:04am On Apr 20, 2015
prettydiva89:

if they fit gree, can you do it?
Re: How Many Nairalander Men Can Allow A Female To Beat Them Up Like These[pics] by Nobody: 7:27am On Apr 20, 2015
ratatis:

if they fit gree, can you do it?
if he deserve it
Re: How Many Nairalander Men Can Allow A Female To Beat Them Up Like These[pics] by ratatis(m): 4:46pm On Apr 20, 2015
prettydiva89:

if he deserve it

It reminds me of a comment made by rokiatu some time ago, that some men need ladies with iron hands - something to that effect sha!
Possibly, things are happening behind the scene.
Re: How Many Nairalander Men Can Allow A Female To Beat Them Up Like These[pics] by faith551(m): 5:06pm On Apr 20, 2015
The only person who can do that and get spared are my parent, not even a fellow guy can do that to me,. Well sha no girl will have the gut to look me in the face and put her hands on me, wnt give her the reason tho, but even if I do, still wnt happen
Re: How Many Nairalander Men Can Allow A Female To Beat Them Up Like These[pics] by ratatis(m): 12:49am On Apr 22, 2015
prettydiva89:

if he deserve it

Guess it's one of your fantasies.
Re: How Many Nairalander Men Can Allow A Female To Beat Them Up Like These[pics] by Nobody: 10:06am On Apr 22, 2015
ratatis:

Guess it's one of your fantasies.
haha didn't say that
Re: How Many Nairalander Men Can Allow A Female To Beat Them Up Like These[pics] by ratatis(m): 7:29pm On Apr 22, 2015
prettydiva89:

haha didn't say that

hmmmm!

(1) (2) (Reply)

See This Hilarious Chat Between A Lady And Her Boo(photo) / Met Him On Skype And Got Pregnant For Him On 1st Date (with Pixs) / Guys How Do You Feel, When A Lady Ask You Out?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.