Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,936 members, 7,817,727 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:05 PM

(photo) 4 Drug Traffickers Excrete 171 Wraps Of Cocaine - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / (photo) 4 Drug Traffickers Excrete 171 Wraps Of Cocaine (2425 Views)

Nigerian Pilgrims’ Cocaine Scandal : Buhari Angry With Ndlea / Touching Photos: Family Members Of The Condemned Drug Traffickers In Indonesia. / Four Smugglers Excrete 171 Wraps Of Cocaine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

(photo) 4 Drug Traffickers Excrete 171 Wraps Of Cocaine by Abbeyme: 7:22am On Apr 19, 2015
Playing With Death

Four Nigerian drug suspects who were nabbed by the NDLEA excreted a total of 171 wraps of cocaine in what is seen as one of the greatest drug burst.

24/7 Live - Subscribe to the Pulse Newsletter!
Subscribe
The drug suspects.
The drug suspects. (Punch)
Four drug suspects arrested by the National Drug Law Enforcement Agency (NDLEA), has jointly excreted a total of 171 wraps of cocaine in one of the largest heist the country has ever witnessed.

The suspects whose names were given by the drug bursting agency are Ejiofor Eliezer, 46, Obah Fransic, 30, Sobuzochukwu Akpa, 27 and Ike Okechukwu, 36.

They were apprehended at the Murtala Muhammed International Airport, Lagos, during the screening of passengers on board Qatar and Emirates airlines, while attempting to smuggle the drugs to Brazil.

One of the suspects, Eliezer, excreted 100 wraps of the drug, and told the NDLEA investigators that he was paid a mere N200,000 to ingest the drugs, claiming that it was poverty that pushed him to commit the crime as he had intended using the proceed to fend for his family of four.

"I live in Brazil where I work in a supermarket and live with my wife and four children. Life in Brazil is tough because I live from hand to mouth.

It was poverty that made me to smuggle drugs. I took risk by swallowing 100 wraps of cocaine for N200,000 because of poverty."

Francis, a bakery worker in the South American country, sai he decided to undertake the risky business to augment the meager salary he earns.

"I am single and have been working in Brazil for two years. At present, I work in a bakery and my salary is meager.

My plan was to give the drug to a friend in Dubai, but he did not come to collect the drug as planned. This was how I had to come to Nigeria with the drug. I blame my friend for my arrest because I would have made S15,000 (about N2.8m) from the deal."

For Sobuzochukwu, an Accounting diploma holder, his poor salary as a cleaner forced him to swallow 26 wraps of cocaine for a fee of $1,500 (about N285,000).

Okechukwu thought he would beat the drug agency but was unlucky when he was caught and he also excreted the five wraps of cocaine he ingested.

"I regret my involvement in drug trafficking. I dropped out of school in Junior Secondary School class two and I work in a toy company in Brazil."

The NDLEA Chairman, Ahmadu Giade, said Brazil-Nigeria route was a high risk path to drug trafficking and urged officers to be vigilant.

"The suspects will soon be charged to court."

http://pulse.ng/gist/playing-with-death-4-drug-traffickers-excrete-171-wraps-of-cocaine-id3655727.html?utm_campaign=daily-2015-04-18&utm_medium=email&utm_source=newsletter&utm_content=playing-with-death-4-drug-traffickers-excrete-171-wraps-of-cocaine

Re: (photo) 4 Drug Traffickers Excrete 171 Wraps Of Cocaine by newsomtin(m): 7:22am On Apr 19, 2015
Abbeyme:

Playing With Death

Four Nigerian drug suspects who were nabbed by the NDLEA excreted a total of 171 wraps of cocaine in what is seen as one of the greatest drug burst.

Subscribe
The drug suspects.
Four drug suspects arrested by the National Drug Law Enforcement Agency (NDLEA), has jointly excreted a total of 171 wraps of cocaine in one of the largest heist the country has ever witnessed.

The suspects whose names were given by the drug bursting agency are Ejiofor Eliezer, 46, Obah Fransic, 30, Sobuzochukwu Akpa, 27 and Ike Okechukwu, 36.

They were apprehended at the Murtala Muhammed International Airport, Lagos, during the screening of passengers on board Qatar and Emirates airlines, while attempting to smuggle the drugs to Brazil.

One of the suspects, Eliezer, excreted 100 wraps of the drug, and told the NDLEA investigators that he was paid a mere N200,000 to ingest the drugs, claiming that it was poverty that pushed him to commit the crime as he had intended using the proceed to fend for his family of four.

"I live in Brazil where I work in a supermarket and live with my wife and four children. Life in Brazil is tough because I live from hand to mouth.

It was poverty that made me to smuggle drugs. I took risk by swallowing 100 wraps of cocaine for N200,000 because of poverty."

Francis, a bakery worker in the South American country, sai he decided to undertake the risky business to augment the meager salary he earns.

"I am single and have been working in Brazil for two years. At present, I work in a bakery and my salary is meager.

My plan was to give the drug to a friend in Dubai, but he did not come to collect the drug as planned. This was how I had to come to Nigeria with the drug. I blame my friend for my arrest because I would have made S15,000 (about N2.8m) from the deal."

For Sobuzochukwu, an Accounting diploma holder, his poor salary as a cleaner forced him to swallow 26 wraps of cocaine for a fee of $1,500 (about N285,000).

Okechukwu thought he would beat the drug agency but was unlucky when he was caught and he also excreted the five wraps of cocaine he ingested.

"I regret my involvement in drug trafficking. I dropped out of school in Junior Secondary School class two and I work in a toy company in Brazil."

The NDLEA Chairman, Ahmadu Giade, said Brazil-Nigeria route was a high risk path to drug trafficking and urged officers to be vigilant.

http://pulse.ng/gist/playing-with-death-4-drug-traffickers-excrete-171-wraps-of-cocaine-id3655727.html?utm_campaign=daily-2015-04-18&utm_medium=email&utm_source=newsletter&utm_content=playing-with-death-4-drug-traffickers-excrete-171-wraps-of-cocaine
Re: (photo) 4 Drug Traffickers Excrete 171 Wraps Of Cocaine by PassingShot(m): 7:23am On Apr 19, 2015
The usual suspects!

But why?

12 Likes

Re: (photo) 4 Drug Traffickers Excrete 171 Wraps Of Cocaine by Pinkiedearie(f): 7:24am On Apr 19, 2015
Nawa oo!!
Re: (photo) 4 Drug Traffickers Excrete 171 Wraps Of Cocaine by agarawu23(m): 7:26am On Apr 19, 2015
even if I decided to carry drugs and face the risk, not with "#200,000" while the owner make millions

you have learnt your lesson
Re: (photo) 4 Drug Traffickers Excrete 171 Wraps Of Cocaine by Abbeyme: 7:28am On Apr 19, 2015
PassingShot:
The usual suspects!

But why?

You mean these same suspects are unrepentant?
Heard of them before?

2 Likes

Re: (photo) 4 Drug Traffickers Excrete 171 Wraps Of Cocaine by temitemi1(m): 7:31am On Apr 19, 2015
Say NO to drug trafficking!
Re: (photo) 4 Drug Traffickers Excrete 171 Wraps Of Cocaine by efilefun(m): 7:33am On Apr 19, 2015
lol see their face like shocked shocked shocked shocked "olo jukokoro"
Re: (photo) 4 Drug Traffickers Excrete 171 Wraps Of Cocaine by Abbeyme: 7:49am On Apr 19, 2015
efilefun:
lol see their faces

Their faces.... like?
Re: (photo) 4 Drug Traffickers Excrete 171 Wraps Of Cocaine by Nobody: 7:55am On Apr 19, 2015
by now, all these people should know that is nearly impossible to smuggle drugs out of Nigeria.. NDLEA is not beans..
Re: (photo) 4 Drug Traffickers Excrete 171 Wraps Of Cocaine by Abbeyme: 8:01am On Apr 19, 2015
Lalasticlala, mukina2, over to you, kindly do the needful.
Re: (photo) 4 Drug Traffickers Excrete 171 Wraps Of Cocaine by sherrylo: 8:03am On Apr 19, 2015
Keep tarnishing our Image after other countries go dey give Nigeria S/A treatment.

1 Like

Re: (photo) 4 Drug Traffickers Excrete 171 Wraps Of Cocaine by codedslayer: 8:18am On Apr 19, 2015

Na wa o.

4 Likes

Re: (photo) 4 Drug Traffickers Excrete 171 Wraps Of Cocaine by jaybee3(m): 8:25am On Apr 19, 2015
Something is definitely wrong somewhere and the fùcking elders, priests, bishops or whatever needs to step up and educate these lowlifes that crime doesn't pay, Hard fùcking word does.

Why would any Nigerian go and live in brazil if not to engage in drug smuggling

2 Likes

Re: (photo) 4 Drug Traffickers Excrete 171 Wraps Of Cocaine by sheymoni(m): 8:50am On Apr 19, 2015
These people will not repent, from robbery to kidnapping to pirating & drug & human trafficking. Won fe ba eko je sugbon olorun Oni gba fun won

6 Likes

Re: (photo) 4 Drug Traffickers Excrete 171 Wraps Of Cocaine by jaybee3(m): 8:56am On Apr 19, 2015
temitemi1:
Say NO to drug trafficking!
I'm emphatically advising you to stop using drugs as well so you can at least regain some much needed sanity from your continous display of tomfoolery by shouting "GEJ your god, fayose your angel" all over the place

8 Likes

Re: (photo) 4 Drug Traffickers Excrete 171 Wraps Of Cocaine by Lobolintin(m): 9:05am On Apr 19, 2015
Wey unah for do political thugs ...and earn enough
Re: (photo) 4 Drug Traffickers Excrete 171 Wraps Of Cocaine by Nobody: 9:32am On Apr 19, 2015
Igbo Kwenu! Una no dey carry last grin

2 Likes

Re: (photo) 4 Drug Traffickers Excrete 171 Wraps Of Cocaine by Fire15: 9:54am On Apr 19, 2015
Gig
Abbeyme:

Playing With Death

Subscribe
The drug suspects.

Igbo kwenu, I hail O

2 Likes

Re: (photo) 4 Drug Traffickers Excrete 171 Wraps Of Cocaine by princdebola201(m): 10:27am On Apr 19, 2015
IGBHOES dem use drugs swear for Una...abi na Curse nii....

1 Like

Re: (photo) 4 Drug Traffickers Excrete 171 Wraps Of Cocaine by LubricatingOil: 10:44am On Apr 19, 2015
These heartless greedy folks will later claim to be industrious? I was chatting with a friend from southeast about being successful in Lagos and all that then I told him that 75% of his brothers claiming to buy properties here in lagos didn't actually made such money here. Rather they push drugs invest the proceeds here.

4 Likes

Re: (photo) 4 Drug Traffickers Excrete 171 Wraps Of Cocaine by ItsMeAboki(m): 1:31pm On Apr 19, 2015
Same old story, same stock of offenders, even one sef na old papa, e no fit respect im age - so shameful.

3 Likes

Re: (photo) 4 Drug Traffickers Excrete 171 Wraps Of Cocaine by abduljabbar4(m): 1:38pm On Apr 19, 2015
Later they will start calling themselves nation builders. South Africans will deal with you. This is what they call hard work. If the business had succeeded and they start appearing on TV, they will start shouting Ig_o kwenu.

No tribe mentioned
Say no to tribalismgringrin

4 Likes

Re: (photo) 4 Drug Traffickers Excrete 171 Wraps Of Cocaine by abduljabbar4(m): 1:45pm On Apr 19, 2015
jaybee3:

I'm emphatically advising you to stop using drugs as well so you can at least regain some much needed sanity from your continous display of tomfoolery by shouting "GEJ your god, fayose your angel" all over the place
See finishing. This is what I call mortal combat brutality

1 Like

Re: (photo) 4 Drug Traffickers Excrete 171 Wraps Of Cocaine by Abbeyme: 7:19pm On Apr 19, 2015
angry
grin
abduljabbar4:
Later they will start calling themselves nation builders. South Africans will deal with you. This is what they call hard work. If the business had succeeded and they start appearing on TV, they will start shouting Ig_o kwenu.

No tribe mentioned
Say no to tribalismgringrin
Re: (photo) 4 Drug Traffickers Excrete 171 Wraps Of Cocaine by proudlyhandsome: 9:28pm On Apr 19, 2015
Hausas/Fulani tarnish Nigeria name with Boko Haram

Igbo tarnish Nigeria name with Drug trafficking

Niger-delta with expatriate kidnapping

Yorubas- Goodwill of Nigeria. Oh!!! That is why all foreign artists and world leaders stay in the West during their visits and leave without going beyond Ondo state.

2 Likes

Re: (photo) 4 Drug Traffickers Excrete 171 Wraps Of Cocaine by proudlyhandsome: 9:34pm On Apr 19, 2015
Abbeyme:
angry
grin

My brother, if you really want to know their business secret, come to western world where there is no avenue for Igbos to support their business with illegal activities such as; robbery and drug trafficking, you ll see them struggling to make sales.

And that is why 98% of Nigerian businesses in UK/US are owned by Yorubas.

Typical example is ELLIOT BOUTIQUE in London, he ran back to Nigeria eventually.
Re: (photo) 4 Drug Traffickers Excrete 171 Wraps Of Cocaine by jaysniggs: 10:00pm On Apr 19, 2015
But why? I thought GEJ made heaven on earth for SE
Re: (photo) 4 Drug Traffickers Excrete 171 Wraps Of Cocaine by KanwuliaJara: 11:04pm On Apr 19, 2015
Noting the "tribe"! wink
Re: (photo) 4 Drug Traffickers Excrete 171 Wraps Of Cocaine by zimoni(f): 11:05pm On Apr 19, 2015
The most industrious and hard working Nigerians.

They are very industrious.
Re: (photo) 4 Drug Traffickers Excrete 171 Wraps Of Cocaine by Menace2Society(m): 11:09pm On Apr 19, 2015
Give us our Biafra now cry
Re: (photo) 4 Drug Traffickers Excrete 171 Wraps Of Cocaine by Abbeyme: 3:52pm On Apr 20, 2015
Menace2Society:
Give us our Biafra now cry

That is not part of the agreements made at the CONFAB!!

Biafra is defunct,abi?

Get the struggle a new name. shocked

Market your idea grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Aregbesola's Son Caught At The Airport With Huge Some Of Money / Memo To President Buhari On Media Perception / Sen Shehu Sani Released From Prison 1998, Throwback Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.