Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,225 members, 7,822,152 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:24 AM

PHOTOS: Man Walking From Lagos To Abuja Now Heading To Suleja - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PHOTOS: Man Walking From Lagos To Abuja Now Heading To Suleja (1037 Views)

Senate President Calls On Ferma To Repair Minna To Suleja Road, See People Reply / Hamisu Abubakar, The Man Trekking From Lagos To Abuja Now In FCT / PHOTOS: Man Walking From Lagos To Abuja In Honor Of Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

PHOTOS: Man Walking From Lagos To Abuja Now Heading To Suleja by dealeh: 7:39am On Apr 19, 2015
Re: PHOTOS: Man Walking From Lagos To Abuja Now Heading To Suleja by dhorlipizzu(m): 7:41am On Apr 19, 2015
so how does this change the price of home boiz kola (kuli kuli) in the market?

FTC!!!! Oya shoki ah shoki

Meanwhile this land is not for sale

Beware of my prodigal son Iskilu omo ale jati jati

Thank u
Re: PHOTOS: Man Walking From Lagos To Abuja Now Heading To Suleja by gateofheaven(m): 7:42am On Apr 19, 2015
Real man
Re: PHOTOS: Man Walking From Lagos To Abuja Now Heading To Suleja by Sweetyie(f): 7:45am On Apr 19, 2015
Too much strength. Come n help me wash plate
Re: PHOTOS: Man Walking From Lagos To Abuja Now Heading To Suleja by PPAngel(f): 7:50am On Apr 19, 2015
I thought Suleja is north of Abuja?

Why would he be heading from south to north only to start heading north to south to get to Abuja.

This is another scam to keep the Buhari myth up and going.

Any how, make una prepeare for total subsidy removal and further devaluation of Naira plus mass sacking in the civil service.

The IMF puppet needs to be given an air of representing the people before he starts whipping them for their own good.

Suffering and Smiling!
Re: PHOTOS: Man Walking From Lagos To Abuja Now Heading To Suleja by dhorlipizzu(m): 7:57am On Apr 19, 2015
PPAngel:
I thought Suleja is north of Abuja?

Why would he be heading from south to north only to start heading north to south to get to Abuja.

This is another scam to keep the Buhari myth up and going.

Any how, make una prepeare for total subsidy removal and further devaluation of Naira plus mass sacking in the civil service.

The IMF puppet needs to be given an air of representing the people before he starts whipping them for their own good.

Suffering and Smiling!

Ogbeni are u a Nigerian @all? U no know say one road no dey enta market ni? The nigga follow kwara syd to bida in niger state b4 heading to abj..
Re: PHOTOS: Man Walking From Lagos To Abuja Now Heading To Suleja by kuuljay(m): 8:01am On Apr 19, 2015
come! why this guy dey trek? him no get work?
Re: PHOTOS: Man Walking From Lagos To Abuja Now Heading To Suleja by tayebest(m): 8:03am On Apr 19, 2015
Walking from Lagos to Abuja less than 3weeks??
Re: PHOTOS: Man Walking From Lagos To Abuja Now Heading To Suleja by gen2briz(m): 8:11am On Apr 19, 2015
God, please guide Buhari right so as to provide and create more employment.
Unemployment is killing us.
Re: PHOTOS: Man Walking From Lagos To Abuja Now Heading To Suleja by PPAngel(f): 8:11am On Apr 19, 2015
dhorlipizzu:

Ogbeni are u a Nigerian @all? U no know say one road no dey enta market ni? The nigga follow kwara syd to bida in niger state b4 heading to abj..

That one nah Isreali journey.

This is another scam to keep the Buhari fever alive.

Next time tell your CIA scripter to know his geography first before arranging fake feel good stories.
Re: PHOTOS: Man Walking From Lagos To Abuja Now Heading To Suleja by dhorlipizzu(m): 8:19am On Apr 19, 2015
PPAngel:

That one nah Isreali journey.

This is another scam to keep the Buhari fever alive.

Next time tell your CIA scripter to know his geography first before arranging fake feel good stories.

Issorait I will think about that... mean while go meet mama iskilu say I talk say make she give u 2 shots of monkey tail
Re: PHOTOS: Man Walking From Lagos To Abuja Now Heading To Suleja by SELENAqueensy(f): 8:20am On Apr 19, 2015
gen2briz:
God, please guide Buhari right so as to provide and create more employment.
Unemployment is killing us.

TRUE
Re: PHOTOS: Man Walking From Lagos To Abuja Now Heading To Suleja by PPAngel(f): 8:23am On Apr 19, 2015
dhorlipizzu:

Issorait I will think about that... mean while go meet mama iskilu say I talk say make she give u 2 shots of monkey tail

You don upgrade to Monkey Tail? No more paraga?

This shows that our economy is improving!
Re: PHOTOS: Man Walking From Lagos To Abuja Now Heading To Suleja by dhorlipizzu(m): 8:29am On Apr 19, 2015
PPAngel:

You don upgrade to Monkey Tail? No more paraga?

This shows that our economy is improving!

Lol!!!

(1) (Reply)

Muazu Threatens Fayose: Shut Up Or I Will Expose You / Press Release: Oshiomhole’s Baseless Diatribe Against Okonjo-iweala / 1283TON Scrap Dredger Vessel For Sale In Portharcourt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.