Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,248 members, 7,818,840 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:23 AM

5 Sure Signs He’s Losing Interest In The Relationship - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 5 Sure Signs He’s Losing Interest In The Relationship (41755 Views)

11 Sure Signs She Is No Longer Interested In You. / 5 Sure Signs Your Girlfriend Is Cheating... / 5 Sure Signs She's Losing Interest In The Relationship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 Sure Signs He’s Losing Interest In The Relationship by vjsmiles: 8:50am On Apr 21, 2015
fajani:
[size=14pt] guy I guess u take dope........ [/size] [/font] [size=14pt] guy I guess u take dope........ [/size] [/font] [size=14pt] guy I guess u take dope........ [/size] [/font]
[size=14pt] you fvking heard of the word "ignoring?" [/size]
Re: 5 Sure Signs He’s Losing Interest In The Relationship by sammyscholar(m): 1:20pm On May 11, 2015
megabyte2:
He no longer picks your call or return the call either. Forming busy always
hello brother, I have been trying yo reach you. You showed inteterest in Naira land Interschool debate last year. You want to represent The Polytechnic, Ibadan. Pls we need to talk about it. I am also representing the school. Pls reply ASAP.
Re: 5 Sure Signs He’s Losing Interest In The Relationship by megabyte2(f): 7:27pm On May 11, 2015
sammyscholar:
hello brother, I have been trying yo reach you. You showed inteterest in Naira land Interschool debate last year. You want to represent The Polytechnic, Ibadan. Pls we need to talk about it. I am also representing the school. Pls reply ASAP.
okay and by the way am not a brother am a lady
Re: 5 Sure Signs He’s Losing Interest In The Relationship by sammyscholar(m): 2:43pm On May 12, 2015
megabyte2:
okay and by the way am not a brother am a lady
oh! sorry. how do we get connected? the competition is about to start. we need to act fast so we can be included. pls reply ASAP.
Re: 5 Sure Signs He’s Losing Interest In The Relationship by megabyte2(f): 1:59pm On May 14, 2015
[quote author=sammyscholar post=33664361]oh! sorry. how do we get connected? the competition is about to start. we need to act fast so we can be included. pls reply ASAP.[/quote am in Accountancy dept, what dept are you?
Re: 5 Sure Signs He’s Losing Interest In The Relationship by sammyscholar(m): 2:50pm On May 14, 2015
[quote author=megabyte2 post=33730538][/quote]I'm HND 1 student of purchasing & supply department, north campus. I finished my exams on saturday last week; so I'm currently not on campus.

I was given an essay topic that we are to write on and we are to send the essay tomorrow - Friday. The essay will be used as criterion for our selection. I have started working on it and I will make sure I send it tomorrow. The competition shall be starting earnestly after the selections. So we need to start planning as fast as possible. How do I contact you? Pls provide me with your whatsapp number, facebook id, or better still, your cell phone number. Pls reply Asap.
Re: 5 Sure Signs He’s Losing Interest In The Relationship by megabyte2(f): 3:09pm On May 14, 2015
sammyscholar:
I'm HND 1 student of purchasing & supply department, north campus. I finished my exams on saturday last week; so I'm currently not on campus.

I was given an essay topic that we are to write on and we are to send the essay tomorrow - Friday. The essay will be used as criterion for our selection. I have started working on it and I will make sure I send it tomorrow. The competition shall be starting earnestly after the selections. So we need to start planning as fast as possible. How do I contact you? Pls provide me with your whatsapp number, facebook id, or better still, your cell phone number. Pls reply Asap.
Hnd 2 Accountancy but am very busy now
Re: 5 Sure Signs He’s Losing Interest In The Relationship by sammyscholar(m): 4:02pm On May 14, 2015
megabyte2:
Hnd 2 Accountancy but am very busy now
OK. It will still be either ending of this month or early next month before the debate starts. I will be doing the necessary things that need to be done. But I may need you for some other things. But will you actually be available for the debate?
Re: 5 Sure Signs He’s Losing Interest In The Relationship by sammyscholar(m): 3:07pm On May 16, 2015
Re: 5 Sure Signs He’s Losing Interest In The Relationship by megabyte2(f): 10:52pm On May 30, 2015
sammyscholar:
https://www.nairaland.com/2316259/lasu-vs-ibadan-poly-nairaland
sorry have not been participating am very busy that's why.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

My Pre-wedding Pics / Ladies Have You Observe Guys No Longer Beg Us For Relationship These Days / Share Your Friend Zone Story.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.