Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,668 members, 7,816,747 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:15 PM

PDP Will Be Taken To Court For The Lawless Things They Did In Rivers- Buhari - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Will Be Taken To Court For The Lawless Things They Did In Rivers- Buhari (3974 Views)

I Am Afraid I did Not Succeed In The Election In Kogi, Bayelsa & Rivers - Buhari / Rivers: Buhari Warns Wike, Amaechi Over Electoral Violence / Mbu’s Order To Policemen To Kill Barbaric, Lawless – APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP Will Be Taken To Court For The Lawless Things They Did In Rivers- Buhari by abokikhalifa: 2:38pm On Apr 19, 2015
fritiyo:
The truth is that puppet buhari can not come close to rivers state. if he does his administration will regret ever taken that part.

who is going to stop him.. Abi you think all ur millitant can? Abi na wiki or wifi wat ever his name is wan stop baba ni?...buhari is a champion nd he always get wat he wants if you think am joking ask jonathan nd pdp....*nd hw nd what will he regret if he goes close to rivers?
Re: PDP Will Be Taken To Court For The Lawless Things They Did In Rivers- Buhari by abokikhalifa: 2:43pm On Apr 19, 2015
APContherun:
I expect not only PDP in court for the lawless things they did in Rivers according to Buhari buta also APC for the evils they perpetrated in Kano, Katsina, Jigawa, Taraba ( where the people have refused to let them succeed).
Am I surprised that Buhari has kept mute over reports and videos of underage voters in many northern states? Buhari should steer clear of Rivers State if he wants a smooth four years.
you knew that under aged where registerd bfor election nd just like una mumu jonathan you guys kept mute thinking that the election was goin to favour pdp...naw after the election you all ar crying like babes....you make me laugh in china nd japan language..
Re: PDP Will Be Taken To Court For The Lawless Things They Did In Rivers- Buhari by abokikhalifa: 2:45pm On Apr 19, 2015
nsyforreal:

guy you are right.he should better thread softly otherwise he will meet his waterloo.

he is too biased in his thinking.a president that wants to rule saying rubbish and yarning opata.

god go catch am soon.bokoharist
point out the rubbish abeg...
Re: PDP Will Be Taken To Court For The Lawless Things They Did In Rivers- Buhari by abokikhalifa: 2:48pm On Apr 19, 2015
ozoigbondu:
This man talks too much angry
if you no like the man..oya...killyour self or run go togo go dey sell beans
Re: PDP Will Be Taken To Court For The Lawless Things They Did In Rivers- Buhari by HzRF(m): 2:58pm On Apr 19, 2015
Bubu never enter aso him don dey take tinubu.weed

Nawa ooo

1 Like

Re: PDP Will Be Taken To Court For The Lawless Things They Did In Rivers- Buhari by abduljabbar4(m): 3:04pm On Apr 19, 2015
Goddex:
[size=13pt]Rubbish talk.
What about Kano, Katsina, Borno, Sokoto, Zamfara?
This Buhari will meet his watetloo very very soon
[/size]
They have started
Re: PDP Will Be Taken To Court For The Lawless Things They Did In Rivers- Buhari by OCHULORC(m): 3:07pm On Apr 19, 2015
janus05:
na craze man be that oooo. Animal in human skin. For Buhari's dirty mind elections in the north were flawless, and a sham in the SS/SE. The bigotry in high places has just begun
no mind the man. Yimu!
Re: PDP Will Be Taken To Court For The Lawless Things They Did In Rivers- Buhari by fritiyo: 3:10pm On Apr 19, 2015
abokikhalifa:
who is going to stop him.. Abi you think all ur millitant can? Abi na wiki or wifi wat ever his name is wan stop baba ni?...buhari is a champion nd he always get wat he wants if you think am joking ask jonathan nd pdp....*nd hw nd what will he regret if he goes close to rivers?

my bros, buhari do not have constitutional powers to remove wike so he wont dear come close. As for stoping baba u said in ur
statement, buhari will be as weak as paper when the game begins.
Champion of failing election u mean? if it that gej will know him for failing even his waec.
LIKE I SAID BUHARI CAN DO NOTHING.
Re: PDP Will Be Taken To Court For The Lawless Things They Did In Rivers- Buhari by henrysam(m): 3:27pm On Apr 19, 2015
We have some people that are very myopic in this nairaland. And at the end they are spoilers for the old man.
OP think better before you type rubbish here cos we are no fools like you
If your buhari is particular about rivers election. How about the whole north that underage voted for him.
Pictures and evidences are all over the social media.
Watch the rubbish you are puking here
Re: PDP Will Be Taken To Court For The Lawless Things They Did In Rivers- Buhari by abokikhalifa: 4:28pm On Apr 19, 2015
fritiyo:

my bros, buhari do not have constitutional powers to remove wike so he wont dear come close. As for stoping baba u said in ur
statement, buhari will be as weak as paper when the game begins.
Champion of failing election u mean? if it that gej will know him for failing even his waec.
LIKE I SAID BUHARI CAN DO NOTHING.
baba always follows thw law. Wiki case will be tried in a copetent court of law. As buhari failled the last election? Who is laughing last btw him nd the whole pdp? The same waec goodluck nd is men tried to hide from nigerians abi or which one ar you talking about? Buhari is a champion and in 4years time he will be a legend for ever
Re: PDP Will Be Taken To Court For The Lawless Things They Did In Rivers- Buhari by fritiyo: 6:18pm On Apr 19, 2015
abokikhalifa:
baba always follows thw law. Wiki case will be tried in a copetent court of law. As buhari failled the last election? Who is laughing last btw him nd the whole pdp? The same waec goodluck nd is men tried to hide from nigerians abi or which one ar you talking about? Buhari is a champion and in 4years time he will be a legend for ever

bros I respect u for the way u adress the issue with out insulting me. cos if it some pple they must have rain insult on me by na.
Re: PDP Will Be Taken To Court For The Lawless Things They Did In Rivers- Buhari by fritiyo: 6:19pm On Apr 19, 2015
abokikhalifa:

bros I respect u for the way u adress the issue with out insulting me. cos if it some pple they must have rain insult on me by na.
let wait n see what he can do already we beginning to here excuses from oh
Re: PDP Will Be Taken To Court For The Lawless Things They Did In Rivers- Buhari by Nobody: 8:36pm On Apr 19, 2015
Sharrap and concentrate on the job before you start the usual Nigerian leadership style of hunting witches.

Witchunting..

Illiteracy nah disease..

You never turn $1 to N1 or reduce oil price, you dey find who to jail. You need time bah ?
Re: PDP Will Be Taken To Court For The Lawless Things They Did In Rivers- Buhari by Duru1(m): 8:41pm On Apr 19, 2015
SleekyP:
President-elect, Muhammadu Buhari has vowed to take legal action against the persons responsible for the lawless acts perpetrated by the Peoples Democratic Party in the elections of Rivers and Lagos states.

Buhari says that PDP desperately wanted to be in control of the two states and as such employed various tactics, such as inducement and violence to make sure the polls favoured them.

He made the comments in an interview with Vanguard, where he also lauded the doggedness of Rivers state governor, Rotimi Amaechi.

Read below an excerpt from the interview.

“For what happened in Lagos, I think that for whatever political reason, the PDP wanted to have Lagos by all means.

I have a lot of respect for the governor of Rivers State for his courage. At a certain time, the Commissioner of Police virtually hijacked the state and the governor was virtually sentenced to the streets fighting thugs without law enforcement agents while the Constitution makes it very clear that the governor is the Chief Security Officer of the state.

So, a lot of lawless acts of the PDP are on record and we intend to make the PDP understand it and make sure that, according to the law, those who are responsible for that are taken to the court and properly charged. We are in this system because we believe in it and we want it to stabilize because it is good for our country. If Nigerians have the confidence that their votes count, then they will mind their business and I assure you that there will be more security in the country.

But when people feel that they are abandoned, then they will resist. I think that by nature, human beings are rebels especially in Nigeria. You must try and placate them, convince them and show them that their rights are respected or you will not have peace. On what we hear about the money that changed hands, it would have been impossible for APC to win anything in this country because we don’t have the treasury in our pocket. There was no amount of money that could convince Nigerians this time around.

A lot of them took the money and did exactly what their conscience wanted them to do, while some even returned the money. Somehow, Rivers and Lagos were seen as strategic to the PDP. Otherwise, how could APC have a marginal 100,000 votes over APC in Lagos which is virtually the capital of the APC in the South- West? A lot of things will come out, but we want to do it basically on facts which can be verified and quantified.”

http://ynaija.com/pdp-will-taken-court-lawless-things-rivers-lagos-buhari/

Gen. M. Buhari, you should shut up your putrid large mouth. When APC is taken to court for the documented under-age voting in northern region, you will be kicked back to Katsina or Jigawa State.
Re: PDP Will Be Taken To Court For The Lawless Things They Did In Rivers- Buhari by JustCalMeDBoss(m): 9:07pm On Apr 19, 2015
I have said it, its buhari desatiny to take nigeria to war.

This is my experience, my opinion. Expect your mileage to vary.
Re: PDP Will Be Taken To Court For The Lawless Things They Did In Rivers- Buhari by JustCalMeDBoss(m): 9:07pm On Apr 19, 2015
I have said it, its buhari destiny to take nigeria to war.

This is my experience, my opinion. Expect your mileage to vary.
Re: PDP Will Be Taken To Court For The Lawless Things They Did In Rivers- Buhari by abokikhalifa: 11:18pm On Apr 19, 2015
fritiyo:

let wait n see what he can do already we beginning to here excuses from oh
na so
Re: PDP Will Be Taken To Court For The Lawless Things They Did In Rivers- Buhari by omolami: 11:25pm On Apr 19, 2015
This one chance president elect should be advised to shut up and stop threatening nigerians. If truly he is democrate he shoukd go to court and stop useless threat. Better still buhari should attend National Democratic Institute to be updated on democratic principles. He did not attend any institution since he left army evenwithout WAEC cert

(1) (2) (Reply)

Next Up !!! Anambra Python Dance Signed (photos) / Nigeria: Exclusive Legislative List, A Great Impediment To Regional Development. / Akwa Ibom Assembly Passes N672.9bn Appropriation Bill Into Law

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.