Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,381 members, 7,958,048 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 08:05 AM

Xenophobia: South Africa Sends Frightening SMS To Expatriate Nigerians [read] - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Xenophobia: South Africa Sends Frightening SMS To Expatriate Nigerians [read] (3561 Views)

Goodluck Jonathan Xmas Message To Nigerians - Read / See What An Indian Expatriate Wrote About Nigeria / Igbos In East Africa Sends Congratulatory Message To Buhari- Ifeduba (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Xenophobia: South Africa Sends Frightening SMS To Expatriate Nigerians [read] by Nobody: 5:40pm On Apr 19, 2015
lanicky:
Come back home now.....it's better to drink garri in Nigerian than to eat chicken lap nd die in SA.
True

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Xenophobia: South Africa Sends Frightening SMS To Expatriate Nigerians [read] by Nobody: 5:55pm On Apr 19, 2015
Horus:
[img]http://cache.matrix.msu.edu/afractivist/big32-131-3B5-98-vancouver%20sticker.jpg[/img]

[size=17pt]Stop buying or using South African products[/size]
I DON'T have problems with you, since u want to stop buying... BUT I will have PROBLEMS with you ,if you don't PRODUCE YOURS...

NIGERIA'S XENOPHOBIC ATTACKS on Fellow NIGERIANS is the WORST in the WORLD..

It's high time CLERGYMEN stopped preaching about the HELL to come , because we already have one...

I will only condemn the KILLINGS, but not the intent..because we have a HUGE HOMEWORK to do in NIGERIA as a nation.

IF not for GEJ's maturity to concede to DEFEAT , we would have had a PANDEMONIUM from BUHARI's threat..

Oba of LAGOS, not left out.
And so on..
Re: Xenophobia: South Africa Sends Frightening SMS To Expatriate Nigerians [read] by Babe2sure(f): 6:12pm On Apr 19, 2015
They have a point though. They are clearly frustrated by happenings in their country. But violence is not the way to go about it, it will only make the situation worse.
They have their ciitizens in other countries as well, why didn't they call them too, to leave other countries. They should know that,No country has monopoly of violence.
Any country that values its citizens will not stand by and watch it's citizen killed like fowl without retaliation.
In other words,He who make peaceful resolution difficult, will make violence unavoidable angry
Re: Xenophobia: South Africa Sends Frightening SMS To Expatriate Nigerians [read] by Nobody: 9:09pm On Apr 19, 2015
Poverty and frustration.

They have been misbaving since they learnt Nigerian economy is biggest in Africa and a Nigerian dislodged them from Forbes African richest..

80% unemployment shocked

2 Likes

Re: Xenophobia: South Africa Sends Frightening SMS To Expatriate Nigerians [read] by Horus(m): 9:12pm On Apr 19, 2015

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pHEdLbKsWh0

[size=15pt]XENOPHOBIA: The fall of South Africa[/size]
Re: Xenophobia: South Africa Sends Frightening SMS To Expatriate Nigerians [read] by tablu: 12:32pm On Apr 25, 2015
jaysniggs:
I honestly don't blame them
How many South Africans are striving in Nigeria?
Let us put ourselves together we youths, the young ones are looking up to us, the old ones have little energy to fight for our cause, as youths of this country, we own this country, we are the ones that are feeling the worst pains yet no one seems to notice! Our government isn't noticing because they have their wards abroad, living like princes and princesses.
Let us hold these people accountable for their actions and in-actions, we can't just keep shaking our heads over unfortunate events like this.
Let us rise and be equal with other youths of other races, let us take this baton of development.
Our leaders are united for themselves and their families alone.
Your uncle who is a minister doesn't make you a minister, your billionaire father doesn't make you a billionaire, your mogul relative doesn't make you a tycoon.Why not fight for yours?
Why not develop this nation before things get worse?
We are one of the most blessed nations in the whole world, I think its high time we all stood up to that challenge.
God bless Nigeria.
sending threatenin txt messeges will amount to nothing.Bottomline is that SA needs to review their immigration policies regards quota for expatriate and they should monitor the industries and companies from indulgin undocumented foreigners jst because they are enjoying cheap labour.Lets say minimum wage for contract cleaners, farm workers, domestic workers, hospitality workers,etc is 15 rand per hour and you have a foreigner who is comin from a poor country ready and desperate to work for less than 10 rand per hour.Who do you think the organization will pick to maximize profit for the company? Hmmm Many of the SA nationals are not ready to compete for this jobs because the organiztions are not payin minimum wage even though there are a few that ensure that the dont exploit labour.My point is that the angry youths should petition the industries and company employin undocument expatriates rather than draw blood from there fellow black brothers...Many of them are just IGNORANT!!

1 Like

Re: Xenophobia: South Africa Sends Frightening SMS To Expatriate Nigerians [read] by Nobody: 1:10pm On Apr 25, 2015
Smallville10:
My hatred for southafrica is older than my age

grin grin grin

Bros, SA na country ooo but S.Aricans na the genocidal xenophobic species living in it so no hate the country abeg because even SA as a country hates the people in it called citizens.

1 Like

Re: Xenophobia: South Africa Sends Frightening SMS To Expatriate Nigerians [read] by Nobody: 10:14am On Apr 28, 2015
byrron:

grin grin grin

Bros, SA na country ooo but S.Aricans na the genocidal xenophobic species living in it so no hate the country abeg because even SA as a country hates the people in it called citizens.
OK I. Hate southafricans!! grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Still Thinking About This Thing Going On In Vegas, The Sin City. See Man & Woman / Breaking: 4yrs Old Children Joined The Free Nnamdi Kanu Protest-pics / 3 Reasons Why President Buhari Postponed Zahra's Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.