Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,515 members, 7,816,250 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:14 AM

One Mystery About Females In Church I Do Not Understands - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / One Mystery About Females In Church I Do Not Understands (756 Views)

HIV+ Male Prostitute At T.B Joshua's Church: "I Had Sex With Several Men" / Mystery Trees With Arabic Inscription In Ogun Turn Tourist Attraction / Check Out This Picture Of A Pastor Praying For A Woman In Church. SCREENSHOT. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

One Mystery About Females In Church I Do Not Understands by Holatunde007(m): 12:07pm On Apr 19, 2015
Have you ever wonder y only the females falls and role on ground during deliverance session in the church, it get me worried sometimes has I don't enjoy seating beside any female in the church, but y? Could it be they are the only one that get possessed or what, what I knw is that we males commit more atrocities and sins more than those females yet it rare to see a male rolling one the floor or screaming during deliverance programme. Come to think of it, u would agree with me that a larger percentage of about 98% female of the total population in a deliverance session will fall, scream, shout etc. Now I don't discriminate this, as I understand that is the work of the holy spirit but what have we males done to the spirit, several times I get determined to experience this falling issues only for me to open my eyes little and see a female friend I invited for the first time on the ground. Pls anybody that has a solution to this question is welcomed has it confused me a lot.

Re: One Mystery About Females In Church I Do Not Understands by ZKOSOSO(m): 1:11pm On Apr 19, 2015
My. Broda thing taya me o!
Like demons are closer to ladies than to guys
If u glance tru spiritual periscope u will fear women. They very active. Don't know why!
Re: One Mystery About Females In Church I Do Not Understands by Holatunde007(m): 1:19pm On Apr 19, 2015
ZKOSOSO:
My. Broda thing taya me o!
Like demons are closer to ladies than to guys
If u glance tru spiritual periscope u will fear women. They very active. Don't know why!
Infact we males are the one to be active in reaction to deliverance cos we commit no be small......should we say females are flexible and easy to handle by this spirits
Re: One Mystery About Females In Church I Do Not Understands by Nobody: 2:51pm On Apr 19, 2015
Men have so many faults, but women have only two. All they say and do.

(1) (Reply)

Is Kissing A Sin / Do Muslims Realy Believe The Isra And Miraj,s Story Of Muhammad? / How Do We Run A Successful Courtship, Your Opinion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.