Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,898 members, 7,821,130 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:44 AM

Buhari Appeals To Nigerians For Enough Time To Deliver Promises - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Appeals To Nigerians For Enough Time To Deliver Promises (28273 Views)

Certificate Saga: Dino Melaye Thanks Nigerians For Support; Twitter Users Reply / Buhari Appeals To Nigerians To Be Patient With Him On Economic Growth Plans / NNPC Apologises To Nigerians For Fuel Scarcity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Appeals To Nigerians For Enough Time To Deliver Promises by HzRF(m): 3:58pm On Apr 19, 2015
Firefire:

him be OBJ wey bi go ask for 3 term?

73 + 4 = 77Yrs. First Term

77 + 4 = 81Yrs. Second Term

81 + 4 = 85 Yrs. Third Term shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Wetin
Forget oo
Power na North birth right ooo
Re: Buhari Appeals To Nigerians For Enough Time To Deliver Promises by FLYFIRE(m): 3:58pm On Apr 19, 2015
doctokwus:

Get thee behind me,yee son of darkness.
You all should form an otuoke or ss republic and let the likes if GEJ rule over you.He doesn't deserve to have spent one day in that post if not for d foolishness of OBJ.
As for GMB,sane minds have given him a mandate for 4yrs and are ready to give him all that 4yrs to prove his worth and an additional 4yrs once we see the expected re direction in d affairs of this country.
If u can't stand it,kindly relocate to sambissa or south Africa for d Zulus to deal with your kind.
GOD WILL KEEP US ALL TO SEE HOW YOUR PEOPLE WILL CHANGE NIGERIA...WE ARE WATCHING

1 Like

Re: Buhari Appeals To Nigerians For Enough Time To Deliver Promises by Firefire(m): 3:59pm On Apr 19, 2015
HzRF:

Wetin
Forget oo
Power na North birth right ooo

I laugh in Ibiobio Language. grin grin cheesy
Re: Buhari Appeals To Nigerians For Enough Time To Deliver Promises by Princecalm(m): 4:01pm On Apr 19, 2015
klevjey:

yes he needs time...like 16 yrs of urs
you don't understand the strategy he is trying to play.
Re: Buhari Appeals To Nigerians For Enough Time To Deliver Promises by yemdogg: 4:01pm On Apr 19, 2015
This one baba is already making shitty excuses.
BABA if you DONT get ur shit together in the first 3 yrs, the same instrument that was used to unseat GEJ will be used against you. NIGERIANS ARE NOT SMILING angry angry angry angry angry

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Appeals To Nigerians For Enough Time To Deliver Promises by Nobody: 4:01pm On Apr 19, 2015
ldpele:
address issues rather than show your frustration here.
Sorry i don't address isues raised by a mad man....so please stop crying.
Re: Buhari Appeals To Nigerians For Enough Time To Deliver Promises by ecomerceguru: 4:05pm On Apr 19, 2015

I laugh in Swahili

1 Like

Re: Buhari Appeals To Nigerians For Enough Time To Deliver Promises by kristisking(m): 4:06pm On Apr 19, 2015
imbless:
This man will be one of the best president ever in nigeria,
You know that people value what they suffered to get , that's GMB for u , unlike oga jona who didn't utilized the opportunity he had very well, because he didn't suffered much to get there, he was just lucky.
What is this one saying? Buhari has clearly shown that he will be more clueless than GEJ. If actually he is the Messiah Nigeria needs, he should stop begging for time and act fast.

5 Likes

Re: Buhari Appeals To Nigerians For Enough Time To Deliver Promises by Nobody: 4:07pm On Apr 19, 2015
Arysexy:
Buhari u got to that position by propaganda, that propaganda u must accomplish.

Ur party instituted d culture of insulting a sitting president without respect to d office of d presidency, that culture must continue and no Jupiter will stop d amount of insult and vituperation u will receive from May 29th. No excuse will b entertained as ur party never believed in excuses.

I wish u well, But u can't escape d Media attacks doing press up already.
Cry of a looser.
Re: Buhari Appeals To Nigerians For Enough Time To Deliver Promises by Nobody: 4:08pm On Apr 19, 2015
Princecalm:
did you ever think he was a magician. On a normal sense if we are to judge GEJ performance by the campaigns he did the he will be a disgusting flop but we all understand what the modern campaigns means.

Guy no stories ooooo. By 2019 we expect 100% electricity, 1 naira = 1 dollar, from 1st June, we expect 5k per month for all poorest 25 million Nigerians, ehee corpers nko, we expect Dem to get Alawi for 2 years, ie extra one year alawi after passing out. + Millions of jobs...

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Appeals To Nigerians For Enough Time To Deliver Promises by otemanuduno: 4:08pm On Apr 19, 2015
ShowYourCertificate:
How much time? 4years? 8years? 16years?

Choi! Nigerians, we have been scammed grin

Are you expecting automatic change before? Jonathief and the forty thieves have eaten up all the goods of the land nah. If they could cough it all out then CHANGE becomes automatic, if not, then CHANGE will be slowed down.

Sai Buhari!!!
Re: Buhari Appeals To Nigerians For Enough Time To Deliver Promises by Princecalm(m): 4:11pm On Apr 19, 2015
chuna1985:

Guy no stories ooooo. By 2019 we expect 100% electricity, 1 naira = 1 dollar, from 1st June, we expect 5k per month for all poorest 25 million Nigerians, ehee corpers nko, we expect Dem to get Alawi for 2 years, ie extra one year alawi after passing out. + Millions of jobs...
are you seeing all those things as an impossibility? If not, while not wait and see.
Re: Buhari Appeals To Nigerians For Enough Time To Deliver Promises by doctokwus: 4:12pm On Apr 19, 2015
FLYFIRE:

GOD WILL KEEP US ALL TO SEE HOW YOUR PEOPLE WILL CHANGE NIGERIA...WE ARE WATCHING
Your type need redemption and cleansing for your heart is innately rotten.
How can a human being wish for another to fail,is it not d feature of a wicked and satanic soul?
When GEJ won in 2011 despite misgivings some of us had about his capacity for d job;he was still supported,prayed for and wished well;till he started showing his severe leadership shortcomings.No sane mind wished him failure from day one,he failed because he had no capacity to succeed.
How can u now wish and hope some other person fails even when he hasn't mounted d saddle,are you normal @all.
Get cleansing for your bitter soul because your hate for GMB would consume your soul.
Re: Buhari Appeals To Nigerians For Enough Time To Deliver Promises by Nobody: 4:15pm On Apr 19, 2015
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

you will reap what you sow .

change is coming # 5,500 naira . grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Buhari Appeals To Nigerians For Enough Time To Deliver Promises by Nobody: 4:17pm On Apr 19, 2015
ShowYourCertificate:
How much time? 4years? 8years? 16years?

Choi! Nigerians, we have been scammed grin

'we'? you didnt vote for him so whats your own if 'nigerians' get scammed? smiley... i keep saying it....hatred is a bad thing
Re: Buhari Appeals To Nigerians For Enough Time To Deliver Promises by Nobody: 4:17pm On Apr 19, 2015
Princecalm:
are you seeing all those things as an impossibility? If not, while not wait and see.

I'm already waiting

1 Like

Re: Buhari Appeals To Nigerians For Enough Time To Deliver Promises by IbokUtoroh(m): 4:19pm On Apr 19, 2015
wakacome:
You don cry finish mr foolish?

hw u tek knw say i dey cry?
hv u been cryng lately?
mr muMUstic!
wakacome comon wakacomot for here, dundee

1 Like

Re: Buhari Appeals To Nigerians For Enough Time To Deliver Promises by Princecalm(m): 4:19pm On Apr 19, 2015
chuna1985:

I'm already waiting
better.
Re: Buhari Appeals To Nigerians For Enough Time To Deliver Promises by demandtruth: 4:28pm On Apr 19, 2015
Firefire:
He hinged his reason on the fact that governing Nigeria will be difficult for him because of the magnitude of the problems on ground. – Mr. Buhary.

Mr. Buhary you have only 4 YEARS to prove your worth and confirm the trust Nigerians have in you is not a ‘ONE CHANCE’

We believe you know the magnitude of the problems on ground beyond you decided to contest again?

We have no time for all your stories, we expect to see your meaningful performance from DAY ONE!

Ko si aye iranu ati osi.

God bless your reign.

Shalom!
Firefire!

So, you forgot to quote where he said the commonwealth has been depleted.

Emmmm, i heard your contract has been terminated at Tanoid. Sorry.
Are you also under probe to vomit Gej 2trillion NairA?
Re: Buhari Appeals To Nigerians For Enough Time To Deliver Promises by airsaylongcon: 4:29pm On Apr 19, 2015
Firefire:

him be OBJ wey bi go ask for 3 term?

73 + 4 = 77Yrs. First Term

77 + 4 = 81Yrs. Second Term

81 + 4 = 85 Yrs. Third Term shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Kai! Hold it right there!!! Are we in Zimbabwe?
Re: Buhari Appeals To Nigerians For Enough Time To Deliver Promises by richidinho(m): 4:30pm On Apr 19, 2015
PassingShot:
[size=16pt]Is the OP or any of his type expecting an "overnight miracle"?

There is nothing strange in what the president-elect has said.

He has simply said "be patient with us, we will deliver". He hasn't said "the problems are too many, we cannot solve them".
[/size]

Is it another type of patient he is talking abt?

Or same patient GEJ needed frm us

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Appeals To Nigerians For Enough Time To Deliver Promises by Nobody: 4:30pm On Apr 19, 2015
Firefire:
He hinged his reason on the fact that governing Nigeria will be difficult for him because of the magnitude of the problems on ground. – Mr. Buhary.

Mr. Buhary you have only 4 YEARS to prove your worth and confirm the trust Nigerians have in you is not a ‘ONE CHANCE’

We believe you know the magnitude of the problems on ground beyond you decided to contest again?

We have no time for all your stories, we expect to see your meaningful performance from DAY ONE!

Ko si aye iranu ati osi.

God bless your reign.

Shalom!
Firefire!
Abi
No story
Re: Buhari Appeals To Nigerians For Enough Time To Deliver Promises by Okeikpu(m): 4:30pm On Apr 19, 2015
An old man dat suppo relax wt hs cattle business is now our president (╯︵╰,) We re now back to 1984....Davil n hs wives will punish anyone dat voted for him ⊙︿⊙ I was wondering wht language he gonna use outside the country in the future (^~^)

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Appeals To Nigerians For Enough Time To Deliver Promises by Acidosis(m): 4:32pm On Apr 19, 2015
buahahahahahaha

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Appeals To Nigerians For Enough Time To Deliver Promises by demandtruth: 4:34pm On Apr 19, 2015
Acidosis:
buahahahahahaha

Food don land

The return of the LOSER TANOIDS
Re: Buhari Appeals To Nigerians For Enough Time To Deliver Promises by bionixs: 4:34pm On Apr 19, 2015
Omotayor123:

I tot I was d only one dat noticed. Leave d useless being alone to continue wallowing in hate. Always looking for an opportunity to ridicule Buhari instead of facing reality.

Oga,do you know what karma says? With same cup you measured for people you will have yours measured. You will spend the next 4years wading off fire from those whom you fired at when GEJ held sway and your fight starts after 29th. If I were you,I would save my gas because the worse is still loading. That's how they felt when you were busy calling GEJ ,clueless on this forum. Shebi you loved it while it lasted. GMB is about to carry it, don't kill yourself. Let's see who is the real clueless

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Appeals To Nigerians For Enough Time To Deliver Promises by FLYFIRE(m): 4:36pm On Apr 19, 2015
doctokwus:

Your type need redemption and cleansing for your heart is innately rotten.
How can a human being wish for another to fail,is it not d feature of a wicked and satanic soul?
When GEJ won in 2011 despite misgivings some of us had about his capacity for d job;he was still supported,prayed for and wished well;till he started showing his severe leadership shortcomings.No sane mind wished him failure from day one,he failed because he had no capacity to succeed.
How can u now wish and hope some other person fails even when he hasn't mounted d saddle,are you normal @all.
Get cleansing for your bitter soul because your hate for GMB would consume your soul.
HMMM...OK OO
Re: Buhari Appeals To Nigerians For Enough Time To Deliver Promises by Nobody: 4:36pm On Apr 19, 2015
All we are saying is, give us 24 hrs power,speed trains,#5000 monthly to the poorest 20million,feed our kids in primary and post primary school,build for us standard hospitals that yourself will benefit from,build refineries and make pump price 40naira,make one plate of eba with two meat 50naira,pay corpers 39k,,all i believe you can do because your party said all aforementiond are no rocket science,failure to achieve all before may 29 2019 will only confirm you to be a clueless effiminate mongrel fit just for cattle rearing..wish you "GOODLUCK" in your endeavours Sir.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Appeals To Nigerians For Enough Time To Deliver Promises by hope4nigeria(m): 4:42pm On Apr 19, 2015
Princecalm:
Anti-Buhari peeps will be like, this man is now playing on us. Remember he is no magician, he really needs time. But i still think he is trying to use a strategy and that is by reducing the expectation of the people and the storming them by surprise with developments.
exactly what i'm thinking. for example if he brings chibok girls in less than two months, when mr cleulless is still making statements
Re: Buhari Appeals To Nigerians For Enough Time To Deliver Promises by Princecalm(m): 4:45pm On Apr 19, 2015
hope4nigeria:
exactly what i'm thinking. for example if he brings chibok girls in less than two months, when mr cleulless is still making statements
that is just it.
Re: Buhari Appeals To Nigerians For Enough Time To Deliver Promises by FLYFIRE(m): 4:46pm On Apr 19, 2015
bionixs:
Oga,do you know what karma says? With same cup you measured for people you will have yours measured. You will spend the next 4years wading off fire from those whom you fired at when GEJ held sway and your fight starts after 29th. If I were you,I would save my gas because the worse is still loading. That's how they felt when you were busy calling GEJ ,clueless on this forum. Shebi you loved it while it lasted. GMB is about to carry it, don't kill yourself. Let's see who is the real clueless

AND BROS, BUHARI WILL GET DOUBLE DOUBLE. THEY DONT KNOW WHAT THEY HAVE PLANTED. WE DEY WATCH
Re: Buhari Appeals To Nigerians For Enough Time To Deliver Promises by Nobody: 4:48pm On Apr 19, 2015
Princecalm:
better.

but I will post it again wen I see any form of excuses coming from d APC camp

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Buratai's $1.5m Dubai Assets: DHQ To Decide Army Chief’s Fate / "Yaradua Deceived Me About His Health" - Obasanjo / Osinbajo's Town Hall Chat With Nigerians In S. Africa Via Skype (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.