Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,764 members, 7,851,606 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 12:26 AM

Nans Calls For National Protest Gives 2 Days Ultimatum To All Sa Students - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nans Calls For National Protest Gives 2 Days Ultimatum To All Sa Students (679 Views)

National Protest: Organizers Release Timetable For February 5th Protest / Apc Crisis: Oyegun Gets 14 Days Ultimatum / Emi Systems Demands Apology From Buhari, Gives Seven Days Ultimatum (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nans Calls For National Protest Gives 2 Days Ultimatum To All Sa Students by yashedabai(m): 1:38pm On Apr 19, 2015
The National Association of Nigerian Students under the leadership of Tijani Usman Shehu has called for national protest on tuesday in response to xenophobic attacks and humiliations faced by Nigerians in South Africa. This was made known to us through his facebook handle today.

"Good morning Nigerians, today the common destiny of Africans is under the terrible affliction of xenophobia coming from South Africa. For me I have concluded that this is madness and the perpetrators, South Africans and their establishment must and will receive equal disposition from Nigerians students."
"We shall on Tuesday educate them in our own way. Injury to one is Injury to all. All Nigerian Students all over the country must match out on Tuesday in Protest against the South African people and government." said shehu.
In addition, he gave all South African students who are studying in Nigeria as well as South African staffs working in Nigerian institutions an ultimatum of 2ays to vacate all the school campuses. "In my capacity as the NANS President, I hereby declare all South African Students studying in any Nigerian University Persona Non Grata, they are to vacate our campuses before 8am on Tuesday, all staffs of our tertiary institutions of South African citizenship are also to vacate our campuses. We shall close down all South African establishment in Nigeria."

"We shall demand the blood of our brothers and sisters slaughtered in terrible manners. Today NANS having allowed the SA government time to rethink and ensure order and peace and the failure of same; the Leadership of NANS have concluded plan on a No Retreat, No Surrender Massive Action as a confrontation to xenophobia." he added.
Source : https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=778058492313621&id=115374588582018&_rdr

1 Like

Re: Nans Calls For National Protest Gives 2 Days Ultimatum To All Sa Students by alienvirus: 1:39pm On Apr 19, 2015
Gbam. NANS going to the back glory.

1 Like

Re: Nans Calls For National Protest Gives 2 Days Ultimatum To All Sa Students by Horus(m): 1:49pm On Apr 19, 2015
[img]http://cache.matrix.msu.edu/afractivist/big32-131-3B5-98-vancouver%20sticker.jpg[/img]

[size=17pt]Stop buying or using South African products[/size]
Re: Nans Calls For National Protest Gives 2 Days Ultimatum To All Sa Students by fiftynaira(m): 2:06pm On Apr 19, 2015
As I don break my sim nah. Godwin
Re: Nans Calls For National Protest Gives 2 Days Ultimatum To All Sa Students by Ibiblaze(m): 2:13pm On Apr 19, 2015
My gf is from SA oooo... We are still together no mater the atmosphere grin
Re: Nans Calls For National Protest Gives 2 Days Ultimatum To All Sa Students by Nobody: 2:17pm On Apr 19, 2015
Lobatan ooooo.nans don vex.
Re: Nans Calls For National Protest Gives 2 Days Ultimatum To All Sa Students by cy4cent(f): 4:06pm On Apr 19, 2015
From the continuous empty threats of our government, we almost seem helpless, but to result to self help. Hon. Abike Dabiri , as an individual,even said we should retaliate the S.A treatment, but the govt.
has remained mute.

If there is an association to speak for us pls let them do so and speak up, this is a time we need you, thank you NANS for standing up!!!

On a lighter note, all our brothers, but a few have suddenly turned evangelists, anytime you see a thread on retaliation on this xeno issue, you see posts like::

I don't support violence,
an eye for an eye make the world go blind.
no let police catch you,
is that the solution,
who will lead the way?,
Lol, see Malawians, Mozambiquecans n others standing up for their brothers , has GEJ's subtility rubbed off on us too? hmmmmmmmmm
Re: Nans Calls For National Protest Gives 2 Days Ultimatum To All Sa Students by NaMe4: 4:47pm On Apr 19, 2015
Large protests should be carried out across the Country against such barbarism.
Innocent people have lost their lives over nothing and this has been going on unhindered for up to a week or even more with complacency from their government.
Their local chiefs have endorsed such 'legalised murders' of innocent foreigners there.

Nigerians cannot just sit back and watch our people being lynched like rats!

1 Like

Re: Nans Calls For National Protest Gives 2 Days Ultimatum To All Sa Students by san316(m): 4:50pm On Apr 19, 2015
Eye for eye

(1) (Reply)

Kwankwaso Establishes Boarding School For Borno Children / Imo Election: Senator Hope Uzodinma Of PDP, Relatives Arrested For Fraud / Hilarious! Nigerians On Twitter React To Adams Oshiomhole’s Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.