Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,991 members, 7,821,456 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:13 PM

Woman Married 2 Husbands Same Time For 11 Years - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Woman Married 2 Husbands Same Time For 11 Years (59220 Views)

Zimbabwean Woman Married To Another Woman For 3 Years Just Found Out (pic) / Zimbabwean Woman Living With 2 Husbands (Photo) / 11-years Without A Child Only To Find Out My Wife Has Been Aborting Our Baby (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Married 2 Husbands Same Time For 11 Years by freecocoa(f): 5:56pm On Apr 19, 2015
Kentrasso:
Pls who wrote this piece? The word structure is so bad... why use David instead of Rosemary? I can't read this
I thought I was the only one who has a problem with the manner of writing.

I doubt the story btw.
Re: Woman Married 2 Husbands Same Time For 11 Years by Nobody: 5:56pm On Apr 19, 2015
We women eh..! We can be devilish at most times! 2 husbands at the same time? Na wa.!

As for men, how can a woman be married to you and virtually all the time, nah so so traveling, you suppose to dey suspect her!

Mercy of God, have you way.!
Re: Woman Married 2 Husbands Same Time For 11 Years by Chasisco(f): 6:04pm On Apr 19, 2015
i swear I knw diz woman....she stayz near our forma house. she b cleaner for 1 skull like Dat...we usually call ha mama timi.....Gosh d woman wicked too
Re: Woman Married 2 Husbands Same Time For 11 Years by slys(m): 6:14pm On Apr 19, 2015
Onipede is very mumucious
Re: Woman Married 2 Husbands Same Time For 11 Years by Chigold101(m): 6:33pm On Apr 19, 2015
ijustdey:

this woman is so perfect in her acts that she left no traces.......
this is where women are so perfect in hiding their cheating acts than men

but these two people were not married in first place. Having a dozen children for a man does not make you his wife, (if you doubt me ask tuface).

The guy was a grand f.ool. He never mentioned anywhere in this right up where they did aany form of official marital rite.

Because if they were officially married her village people would have known she has a husband in Lagos.

This is a case of two lovers in a sore relationship. Not a case of cheating husband or wife.

This will serve as a deterent to all these guys & girls that do not care about culture & real African marriage.
Re: Woman Married 2 Husbands Same Time For 11 Years by Nobody: 6:37pm On Apr 19, 2015
ayusco85:
A moment of silence for the cluelessness of those two brothers. They shld be the dumbest and most cluelesss men on earth.
Wat bout GEJ?

1 Like

Re: Woman Married 2 Husbands Same Time For 11 Years by ijustdey: 6:38pm On Apr 19, 2015
onatisi:
read the story very well ,the man is at fault and he is very very very lucky . Because what he did another woman would just have poisioned him and left without anybody knowing. There are 3 issues here. The first is the woman was or is unfaithful, secondly he caught red handed,separated from her or divorced her,whichever way we see it. Thirdly he kept sending money to her for upkeep of her children for another man and her .why was he doing this?which means the man never took his mind,heart ,eyes and brains of her,maybe her toto is special. The last issue is ,she came to lagos and the man allowed her to stay in his house overnight,what the hell was he thinking ? Most likely he had sex with her and afterwards told her that he is engaged to another woman !!! Let's be realistic which woman won't be mad at such an action ? The simple question ppl will ask the man is when you knew u are no longer interested in her and u have another woman why allow her into ur house to sleep overnight in the first place? The man invited trouble and he is lucky to be alive ,because some quiet women won't even argue or react violently ,they will just poision everything in that house and leave and allow the man to kill himself .

I quite agree that the man shouldn't have invited her to come and sleep over.... but even if the man did invite her, I expect the lady to have decline since she knows that both of them are separated and she has another man....... but because of her greediness and something for the guys Cain. she decided to sleep over.

so, I blame both the man and the woman for allowing her self to be tasted again by the man because her way is never pure and am sure she still have other lovers apart from these two
Re: Woman Married 2 Husbands Same Time For 11 Years by ayusco85(m): 6:39pm On Apr 19, 2015
crixtex:

Wat bout GEJ?

What about him?
Re: Woman Married 2 Husbands Same Time For 11 Years by Chigold101(m): 6:43pm On Apr 19, 2015
Lizabeth25:
We women eh..! We can be devilish at most times! 2 husbands at the same time? Na wa.!

As for men, how can a woman be married to you and virtually all the time, nah so so traveling, you suppose to dey suspect her!

Mercy of God, have you way.!

lolzzz that oni guy is a mu gu. To start with. He was never married to the woman. The guy was just paying for the punana the woman gives to him anytime she was in his house.

There is no way that woman‘s kindred would collect bride‘s price from two men at time without returning one. This is Africa we have rules & ways when it comes to marriage.

The oni guy is claiming the woman is his wife because he has a child with her. He should better grow up. He is going about pregnanting women & think that that is marriage is conducted in Africa.

We pay BRIDE‘S PRICE & do other traditional marriage rites to put hold on the woman as a our wife.
Re: Woman Married 2 Husbands Same Time For 11 Years by godwin120alex: 6:44pm On Apr 19, 2015
Dis women has broken d record of men in cheating
Re: Woman Married 2 Husbands Same Time For 11 Years by Nobody: 6:45pm On Apr 19, 2015
ayusco85:

What about him?
I thoght some pple say he is d epitome pf clueless.....
Re: Woman Married 2 Husbands Same Time For 11 Years by Nobody: 6:45pm On Apr 19, 2015
ayusco85:

What about him?
I thoght some pple say he is d epitome of clueless.....
Re: Woman Married 2 Husbands Same Time For 11 Years by godwin120alex: 6:45pm On Apr 19, 2015
Dis woman
Re: Woman Married 2 Husbands Same Time For 11 Years by onatisi(m): 6:50pm On Apr 19, 2015
ijustdey:

I quite agree that the man shouldn't have invited her to come and sleep over.... but even if the man did invite her, I expect the lady to have decline since she knows that both of them are separated and she has another man....... but because of her greediness and something for the guys Cain. she decided to sleep over.

so, I blame both the man and the woman for allowing her self to be tasted again by the man because her way is never pure and am sure she still have other lovers apart from these two
bros I will still put 100% of the blame on the man. A woman that can be married to 2 men at the same time and having kids for them and sleeping with both of them is totally shameless,and we musnt forget that this is what caused the separation . If u read the story very well ,the man is delta too wasn't aware that the woman is already married to another man is lagos and he was always complaining that he doesn't know why the woman travels to lagos all the time. Once the first bubble got busted in lagos ,it is very possible the man in delta too got to know about the woman double dealings so he too must have sent her packing . Which means the woman have nowhere and no man to turn to,and the woman must have been looking for ways to go back to the first man. The man shouldn't have allowed her near his street ,shop talkless of allowing her to sleep in his house overnight.
Re: Woman Married 2 Husbands Same Time For 11 Years by ijustdey: 7:05pm On Apr 19, 2015
onatisi:
bros I will still put 100% of the blame on the man. A woman that can be married to 2 men at the same time and having kids for them and sleeping with both of them is totally shameless,and we musnt forget that this is what caused the separation . If u read the story very well ,the man is delta too wasn't aware that the woman is already married to another man is lagos and he was always complaining that he doesn't know why the woman travels to lagos all the time. Once the first bubble got busted in lagos ,it is very possible the man in delta too got to know about the woman double dealings so he too must have sent her packing . Which means the woman have nowhere and no man to turn to,and the woman must have been looking for ways to go back to the first man. The man shouldn't have allowed her near his street ,shop talkless of allowing her to sleep in his house overnight.

the missing dots makes us to assume alot but you aren't far from the truth from your own angle of looking at the story....

shit do happens..... its the man that have to take his stand and stick to it
like the man took the stand of divorce but wanted to still take some bite from his old relationship, this shit happens all the time

1 Like

Re: Woman Married 2 Husbands Same Time For 11 Years by popcykaylah(m): 7:06pm On Apr 19, 2015
women of these days are something else..lazy,dirty, cheats and materialistic ..not surprised though

1 Like

Re: Woman Married 2 Husbands Same Time For 11 Years by ijustdey: 7:09pm On Apr 19, 2015
Chigold101:
but these two people were not married in first place. Having a dozen children for a man does not make you his wife, (if you doubt me ask tuface).

The guy was a grand f.ool. He never mentioned anywhere in this right up where they did aany form of official marital rite.

Because if they were officially married her village people would have known she has a husband in Lagos.

This is a case of two lovers in a sore relationship. Not a case of cheating husband or wife.

This will serve as a deterent to all these guys & girls that do not care about culture & real African marriage.

do you think being married will stop a woman who wants go ahead and marry another man from another place to stop and have a rethink.......

you must be on a long thing if you think it will stop her
Re: Woman Married 2 Husbands Same Time For 11 Years by ayusco85(m): 7:31pm On Apr 19, 2015
crixtex:

I thoght some pple say he is d epitome pf clueless.....

U are gonna ve to ask those people. No be for my mouth u go hear say GEJ no get sense

1 Like

Re: Woman Married 2 Husbands Same Time For 11 Years by Chigold101(m): 7:37pm On Apr 19, 2015
ijustdey:

do you think being married will stop a woman who wants go ahead and marry another man from another place to stop and have a rethink.......

you must be on a long thing if you think it will stop her
I am sure you are not married so u dont understand the process that is involved when one is getting married.

First of all African marriage is not between 2people but between 2families & two kindreds & even 2towns (it doesnt matter their tribe).

If a woman who is married succeeded in geting married to another man-: two things will be involved.
1- it means that all her family members, kindred & village are involved in it. That is the only way the first husband wont know or hear about on or before the marriage is celebrated.
2:- or the second man didnt pay any bride‘s price on the woman. Meaning that the man does not know the family or the people of the woman.
(am talking about people living in this Nigeria)

I should advise you to get to know any woman you want marry by knowing her family, kindred & some people from her town. As much as you can, insist on going to their village for traditional marriage rite. Dont do what we call “lagos marriage.“ Take this advise & no woman will play you.

Dont claim a woman to be your wife because she has a son or daughter for. In Africa, you are not married to her. She is just your baby mama. In my culture, the baby even belong to her family. The baby will never bear your sur name.

Forget these celebraties that follow American style, that is why they also end up divorcing like the Americans. (am not saying if one gets married as i stated above, that divorce will be possible)
Re: Woman Married 2 Husbands Same Time For 11 Years by astonvilla: 8:09pm On Apr 19, 2015
I am not surprise about this it is not a new story its been happening don't forget king Solomon knew
everything but the ways of women he did not bothers and sister don't be surprise
Re: Woman Married 2 Husbands Same Time For 11 Years by darejem4real: 8:33pm On Apr 19, 2015
Death is a woman
Re: Woman Married 2 Husbands Same Time For 11 Years by woblow1(m): 9:06pm On Apr 19, 2015
The husband is just having the image of a man, he is the wife
Re: Woman Married 2 Husbands Same Time For 11 Years by Nobody: 9:36pm On Apr 19, 2015
Waiting for d part 2 of this story cos this doesn't look to me like a news article. Unless dat journalist na big time amebo
Re: Woman Married 2 Husbands Same Time For 11 Years by Nobody: 9:49pm On Apr 19, 2015
My role model ! kiss very beautiful too!
Re: Woman Married 2 Husbands Same Time For 11 Years by Bowaley17(m): 9:53pm On Apr 19, 2015
End time things...
Re: Woman Married 2 Husbands Same Time For 11 Years by nicerichard05: 10:06pm On Apr 19, 2015
zeb04:
Mtcheww that's why I say most jealous people are cheats themselves.

My sister I totally agree with u on this
Re: Woman Married 2 Husbands Same Time For 11 Years by thelastmediator: 11:01pm On Apr 19, 2015
She took the record of cheating to another level and deserve a medal for this. it doesn't cost much to be loyal.
Re: Woman Married 2 Husbands Same Time For 11 Years by Virus777: 11:12pm On Apr 19, 2015
Stranger than fiction. grin
Re: Woman Married 2 Husbands Same Time For 11 Years by ChristyG(f): 11:45pm On Apr 19, 2015
Chigold101:

I am sure you are not married so u dont understand the process that is involved when one is getting married.

First of all African marriage is not between 2people but between 2families & two kindreds & even 2towns (it doesnt matter their tribe).

If a woman who is married succeeded in geting married to another man-: two things will be involved.
1- it means that all her family members, kindred & village are involved in it. That is the only way the first husband wont know or hear about on or before the marriage is celebrated.
2:- or the second man didnt pay any bride‘s price on the woman. Meaning that the man does not know the family or the people of the woman.
(am talking about people living in this Nigeria)

I should advise you to get to know any woman you want marry by knowing her family, kindred & some people from her town. As much as you can, insist on going to their village for traditional marriage rite. Dont do what we call “lagos marriage.“ Take this advise & no woman will play you.

Dont claim a woman to be your wife because she has a son or daughter for. In Africa, you are not married to her. She is just your baby mama. In my culture, the baby even belong to her family. The baby will never bear your sur name.

Forget these celebraties that follow American style, that is why they also end up divorcing like the Americans. (am not saying if one gets married as i stated above, that divorce will be possible)
all these stories and tales that u are writing does not justify the woman b.1t<hy ways,neither does it make it cool for her to pour hot water on him.what makes u think that if they were legally married,she wont cheat on him?the man is from ondo state so his kids not the omo ales will bear his surname.maybe u are from delta state that is why u think what the woman did is justifiable cos they werent legally married,
Re: Woman Married 2 Husbands Same Time For 11 Years by Nobody: 1:20am On Apr 20, 2015
ChristyG:
yeah it sounds like super story because the woman is not from a particular region u love to hate.

Lol, who is dis one? is this how u reason ?
Re: Woman Married 2 Husbands Same Time For 11 Years by ChristyG(f): 1:32am On Apr 20, 2015
chuna1985:

Lol, who is dis one? is this how u reason ?
abeg spare me the mumu talk jor,if the woman was yoruba u will all come out and tell us that ur women are the best thing since slice bread but since this one is part of u,u are silent

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

My Baby Is Just 4 Months And My Wife Is Pregnant Again, I Want Abortion / Husband Complains That His Wife Always Purchase Food Outside For The Family / Photo: If Your Visitor Throws Your Child Up Like This, What Will You Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.