Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,920 members, 7,952,702 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 09:43 PM

Woman Married 2 Husbands Same Time For 11 Years - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Woman Married 2 Husbands Same Time For 11 Years (59401 Views)

Zimbabwean Woman Married To Another Woman For 3 Years Just Found Out (pic) / Zimbabwean Woman Living With 2 Husbands (Photo) / 11-years Without A Child Only To Find Out My Wife Has Been Aborting Our Baby (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Married 2 Husbands Same Time For 11 Years by Nobody: 2:03am On Apr 20, 2015
ChristyG:
abeg spare me the mumu talk jor,if the woman was yoruba u will all come out and tell us that ur women are the best thing since slice bread but since this one is part of u,u are silent

please who r my women, who do u think I am?
Re: Woman Married 2 Husbands Same Time For 11 Years by tunde1200(m): 3:57am On Apr 20, 2015
You reason along with me.
That man is a weak man till end of days
I don't blame the woman at all she should have kill him stupid man of the year,
onatisi:
read the story very well ,the man is at fault and he is very very very lucky . Because what he did another woman would just have poisioned him and left without anybody knowing. There are 3 issues here. The first is the woman was or is unfaithful, secondly he caught red handed,separated from her or divorced her,whichever way we see it. Thirdly he kept sending money to her for upkeep of her children for another man and her .why was he doing this?which means the man never took his mind,heart ,eyes and brains of her,maybe her toto is special. The last issue is ,she came to lagos and the man allowed her to stay in his house overnight,what the hell was he thinking ? Most likely he had sex with her and afterwards told her that he is engaged to another woman !!! Let's be realistic which woman won't be mad at such an action ? The simple question ppl will ask the man is when you knew u are no longer interested in her and u have another woman why allow her into ur house to sleep overnight in the first place? The man invited trouble and he is lucky to be alive ,because some quiet women won't even argue or react violently ,they will just poision everything in that house and leave and allow the man to kill himself .

1 Like

Re: Woman Married 2 Husbands Same Time For 11 Years by KriTic24A: 5:33am On Apr 20, 2015
onatisi:
read the story very well ,the man is at fault and he is very very very lucky . Because what he did another woman would just have poisioned him and left without anybody knowing. There are 3 issues here. The first is the woman was or is unfaithful, secondly he caught red handed,separated from her or divorced her,whichever way we see it. Thirdly he kept sending money to her for upkeep of her children for another man and her .why was he doing this?which means the man never took his mind,heart ,eyes and brains of her,maybe her toto is special. The last issue is ,she came to lagos and the man allowed her to stay in his house overnight,what the hell was he thinking ? Most likely he had sex with her and afterwards told her that he is engaged to another woman !!! Let's be realistic which woman won't be mad at such an action ? The simple question ppl will ask the man is when you knew u are no longer interested in her and u have another woman why allow her into ur house to sleep overnight in the first place? The man invited trouble and he is lucky to be alive ,because some quiet women won't even argue or react violently ,they will just poision everything in that house and leave and allow the man to kill himself .

Hi Dude, you won my star prize.
I was expecting a reasonable comment on that particular aspect of the incident, but yours was the one that really hit it.

While most people rush for FTC and Front Page, they left the tread without any reasonable comment.
Why on earth would a man with his senses allowed a double-standard woman sleep a night further in his house after he had discovered to have fathered only one out of ''HIS'' three children if he does not have a death wish.
To me, the lady is a kind-hearted someone otherwise the man should have been cooling-it-down in a motuary by now.

Talk about inflicting injury, guys every human being on earth have that tendency.
We are all just struggling to overcome our emotions.
A lot of men KILLED their wives for the same reason. We all have ALUU 4 inclinations. A wife beater is a potential wife killer.
Example is what is happening in SA.
Its all about emotions.
It happened to a lady today. We would soon read about the worst a man does to his wife. It's a matter of time.

1 Like

Re: Woman Married 2 Husbands Same Time For 11 Years by onatisi(m): 6:08am On Apr 20, 2015
KriTic24A:

Hi Dude, you won my star prize.
I was expecting a reasonable comment on that particular aspect of the incident, but yours was the one that really hit it.
While most people rush for FTC and Front Page, they left the tread without any reasonable comment.
Why on earth would a man with his senses allowed a double-standard woman sleep a night further in his house after he had discovered to have fathered only one out of ''HIS'' three children if he does not have a death wish.
To me, the lady is a kind-hearted someone otherwise the man should have been cooling-it-down in a motuary by now.
Talk about inflicting injury, guys every human being on earth have that tendency.
We are all just struggling to overcome our emotions.
A lot of men KILLED their wives for the same reason. We all have ALUU 4 inclinations. A wife beater is a potential wife killer.
Example is what is happening in SA.
Its all about emotions.
It happened to a lady today. We would soon read about the worst a man does to his wife. It's a matter of time.
tunde1200:
You reason along with me.
That man is a weak man till end of days
I don't blame the woman at all she should have kill him stupid man of the year,
I won't be surprised if that man still takes the woman back as his wife, he seems hooked on her. He trailed her to delta state just to confirm where all he could have done to confirm is a blood test. He keeps sending her money for upkeep when all he is to do is just collect his child and allow the woman to go. He allows her to sleep overnight knowing fully well we are all flesh and blood there is no way he won't touch her . The truth is ,the woman saw some positive signals from the man indicating that the man still loves and wants her ,that was why she followed the signs and came to the man .and he readily accepted her back. Only for him to later crack a silly expensive hot water joke that he is engaged to another woman and that she is pregnant for him!!!! The woman actions are justified,what she is mad at is why did the man allow her back and gave her the impression that he wants her back. It is like fooling and taking someone for a ride. Once she is out ,let her stay out.
Re: Woman Married 2 Husbands Same Time For 11 Years by Chigold101(m): 7:26am On Apr 20, 2015
ChristyG:
all these stories and tales that u are writing does not justify the woman b.1t<hy ways,neither does it make it cool for her to pour hot water on him.what makes u think that if they were legally married,she wont cheat on him?the man is from ondo state so his kids not the omo ales will bear his surname.maybe u are from delta state that is why u think what the woman did is justifiable cos they werent legally married,
well dear sister, i wanted to ignore this your comment but i changed my mind.
1: i have never justified the woman for puring water (hot or cold) on the man. As a matter of fact i never for once typed “water“ in any of my comments.
2: my comment which you quoted was a responce to what someone mentioned me while commenting.
3: all the comments i have made so far is based on the caption of the thread. The writers of the story is making us to believe that the woman married 2men at the same time, but looking at the story critically shows that she never for once got married to the Ondo state guy. The guy from Ondo is just a total MU GU. He should thank his God that the woman didnt kill him. The guy from Ondo state is a serial “belle giver“
4: if they were married the Ondo state guy would have filled for divorce when he discovered infidelity instead of going back to lagos in shame. But cos they were never married he opted for the “go your way make i go my way“ style. He went ahead to pregnant another woman. They use the thing swear for this guy.
5: i am not from Delta state.

My thought about you:
I have a feeling that you are one of those people who do not like traveling to your village because you are claiming to a “lagosian.“

I believe you are one of those who dont care about other people‘s opinion all you care about is for the man to keep pumping you day & night in the name “husband“ without paying your bride‘s price.

You better grow up & get matured. No matter your age, you better start to reason beyond the year 2030...
Re: Woman Married 2 Husbands Same Time For 11 Years by NZEGWUAGU(m): 7:59am On Apr 20, 2015
The guy is simply a fool by allowing the pretty face of a wanton woman take him in. If not that his dick still stood at attention for her what was he doing allowing her to come near him let alone to stay under same roof with her after what he had discovered? How I wish the hot water plucked his two eyes so that next time he would think with his head and not his dick! Biggest mgbati mugu of the century! U see why it is advisable that Yoruba men try to marry Igbo women to ensure that they upgrade the IQ of their next generation.

1 Like

Re: Woman Married 2 Husbands Same Time For 11 Years by NZEGWUAGU(m): 8:17am On Apr 20, 2015
I wish the hot water plucked the mugu's eyes so that he will learn to think with his head and not his dick!

1 Like

Re: Woman Married 2 Husbands Same Time For 11 Years by NZEGWUAGU(m): 8:29am On Apr 20, 2015
David Rosemary please next time remember to put Cameroun pepper and IZAL in the hot water and aim for the face and not the abdomen!

1 Like

Re: Woman Married 2 Husbands Same Time For 11 Years by dapsonlou(m): 10:04am On Apr 20, 2015
otipoju:
She could cheat on him but she could not stand the sight of him being being happy with another woman.

You don't know woman. A Stripper I know from Atlanta, this girl Charge all the Hausa boys on Lenox Rd, $300 per fu#k . I means every weekend she was getting turned out. Can you believe this same girl who fu$k about 3 different guys every weekend broke up with her boyfriend for cheating on her. She said he didn't know she was sleeping around , so it means the guy I'd a natural cheater 8 shocked
Re: Woman Married 2 Husbands Same Time For 11 Years by temifisayo(f): 10:35am On Apr 20, 2015
d man is no saint, he got a girl pregnant, stopped her schooling, practically ruined her. then placated her with 'marriage'. smh
Re: Woman Married 2 Husbands Same Time For 11 Years by otipoju(m): 11:48am On Apr 20, 2015
dapsonlou:

You don't know woman. A Stripper I know from Atlanta, this girl Charge all the Hausa boys on Lenox Rd, $300 per fu#k . I means every weekend she was getting turned out. Can you believe this same girl who fu$k about 3 different guys every weekend broke up with her boyfriend for cheating on her. She said he didn't know she was sleeping around , so it means the guy I'd a natural cheater 8 shocked

My brother I know what you are talking about.
One babe one day they brag to me about how many men she slept with. She was doing this to justify and spite me that I wasn'nt making her happy. when she landed I told he I understand cause I have also had some flings.

Omo come see as she dey vex, dey para like werenja.
Re: Woman Married 2 Husbands Same Time For 11 Years by ijustdey: 3:39pm On Apr 22, 2015
onatisi:
I won't be surprised if that man still takes the woman back as his wife, he seems hooked on her. He trailed her to delta state just to confirm where all he could have done to confirm is a blood test. He keeps sending her money for upkeep when all he is to do is just collect his child and allow the woman to go. He allows her to sleep overnight knowing fully well we are all flesh and blood there is no way he won't touch her . The truth is ,the woman saw some positive signals from the man indicating that the man still loves and wants her ,that was why she followed the signs and came to the man .and he readily accepted her back. Only for him to later crack a silly expensive hot water joke that he is engaged to another woman and that she is pregnant for him!!!! The woman actions are justified,what she is mad at is why did the man allow her back and gave her the impression that he wants her back. It is like fooling and taking someone for a ride. Once she is out ,let her stay out.

the man is hooked up with her..... that's the truth because nobody gives him pleasure in the room like her....

she has used sex to manipulate his brain and mind.... that's what I see as the weapon the woman is using on that gullible man
Re: Woman Married 2 Husbands Same Time For 11 Years by Nobody: 2:02pm On May 11, 2015
I never appreciated I was married to a saint until I came on NL.

Some men are suffering in the hands of their women. undecided
Re: Woman Married 2 Husbands Same Time For 11 Years by letitrainnow(m): 6:51pm On Jan 09, 2020
11 years, chaiiiiiiii

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The Harsh Things Your Wife Has Ever Told You. / Olayemi Oluwatoyin Is Missing: Left Abuja For Lagos Since May & Has Not Returned / Missing Katherine Isaiah Fegor Found 12 Days After She Left Home (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.