Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,636 members, 7,820,231 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:53 AM

Mozambican man, Emmanuel Sithole Stabbed To Death In South Africa - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Mozambican man, Emmanuel Sithole Stabbed To Death In South Africa (91469 Views)

Emmanuel Macron Sworn-in As French President (Photos) / Emmanuel Macron Wins French Presidential Election / Photo: See The Faces Of The Men Who Stabbed Emmanuel Sithole To Death In SA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mozambican man, Emmanuel Sithole Stabbed To Death In South Africa by Nobody: 3:50pm On Apr 19, 2015
God!!! Wot a painful way to die. cry cry cry may his soul rest in peace.
Re: Mozambican man, Emmanuel Sithole Stabbed To Death In South Africa by Bollinger(m): 3:50pm On Apr 19, 2015
Wallade:

Seriously, please educate me. Did Nigerians kills Ghanians to enforce "Ghana must go" drive.

It was getting close to that. There were series of harassments and beatings given to Ghanaians at the time. It was a tough period. Unemployment was really high and the whole country was in a stand still. All the blame was levied on Ghanaians for taking jobs meant for Nigerians. they were given an ultimatum to leave Nigeria or else. The popular slogan then was "ghana must go". Looks like history is repeating itself in another part of the world.

3 Likes

Re: Mozambican man, Emmanuel Sithole Stabbed To Death In South Africa by 14(m): 3:51pm On Apr 19, 2015
These thugs will be arrested and charged with murder soon, watch the space
Re: Mozambican man, Emmanuel Sithole Stabbed To Death In South Africa by haywire1: 3:51pm On Apr 19, 2015
14:

Yes you did.

"GHANA MUST GO"

Nigerians, they forget easily

Ghanaians were chased with pangas

Not true, ask ur elders. Ghana left when ther economy was better

2 Likes

Re: Mozambican man, Emmanuel Sithole Stabbed To Death In South Africa by Isaacmacdon(m): 3:51pm On Apr 19, 2015
So pathetic... Wen God said... "there is power in d tongue" he wasn't joking at all... Well... I believe it z well... rest in peace to d deceased.. pray God grants u mercy... I believe u r sitting by his feet right now .. Ur soul being consoled..... Dis wudve bn same scenario in lagos if not for Gods intervention... Well.. all I know is .. Dis r signs.. D time z nearly up... Reconcile with d creator all ye sinners..
Re: Mozambican man, Emmanuel Sithole Stabbed To Death In South Africa by otokx(m): 3:52pm On Apr 19, 2015
Speechless
Re: Mozambican man, Emmanuel Sithole Stabbed To Death In South Africa by Bollinger(m): 3:52pm On Apr 19, 2015
erico2k2:

Stop right there, stop chatting stuff you know nothing about, how can you compare the same thing with whats going on there, did anyone die i n the case of ghana must go? or did you not hear Ghana did it to Nigerians i n the first instance?

Before i respond answer me this; how old are you?
Re: Mozambican man, Emmanuel Sithole Stabbed To Death In South Africa by oathman(m): 3:52pm On Apr 19, 2015
embarassed
Re: Mozambican man, Emmanuel Sithole Stabbed To Death In South Africa by Jhayeahsam01(m): 3:53pm On Apr 19, 2015
this is one of the reasons we have to sponsor boko haram to their country
Re: Mozambican man, Emmanuel Sithole Stabbed To Death In South Africa by JiggamanGh: 3:54pm On Apr 19, 2015
Bollinger:

For all those too young to remember, Nigerians did the exact same thing to Ghanaians back in the day. Maybe not quite so gruesome, but the same anyway. GHANA MUST GO. Anybody remember that?

Ghana must go happened years ago. The world has evolved and things like this shouldn't happen. The world is now a global village.

6 Likes

Re: Mozambican man, Emmanuel Sithole Stabbed To Death In South Africa by haywire1: 3:55pm On Apr 19, 2015
Bollinger:

Before i respond answer me this; how old are you?

I was abt asking him same question.

Re: Mozambican man, Emmanuel Sithole Stabbed To Death In South Africa by Amgreat1(m): 3:55pm On Apr 19, 2015
This barbaric act must stop. There will be a peaceful road walk against xenophobic attack and it tendency in any part of the world. The match will commence by 8am on Friday 24/04/2014 at Abali Park; Port Harcourt. Please let's avail ourselves.
Re: Mozambican man, Emmanuel Sithole Stabbed To Death In South Africa by slap1(m): 3:55pm On Apr 19, 2015
I haven't read where South Africans have openly rebuked their president for this. If it were in Nigeria, twitter and the blogosphere would be dripping with bad names for GEJ.

SHAME ON SOUTH AFRICANS.

3 Likes

Re: Mozambican man, Emmanuel Sithole Stabbed To Death In South Africa by enigstil(m): 3:57pm On Apr 19, 2015
The black nation needs to protest against all of this shits.I think its high time we start boycotting stuffs that comes from South Africa.

2 Likes

Re: Mozambican man, Emmanuel Sithole Stabbed To Death In South Africa by slap1(m): 3:58pm On Apr 19, 2015
Caracta:
"United for Bafana"

What a sad story!

RIP Emmanuel.

Where are the Nairalanders in South Africa? Where is Nadia SA and humbledbygrace?
I was touched by that part, "United for Bafana". To think he was treated like filth in a place he called home!
Re: Mozambican man, Emmanuel Sithole Stabbed To Death In South Africa by bodsibobo(m): 3:58pm On Apr 19, 2015
South Africans............Beasts of No Nation!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Mozambican man, Emmanuel Sithole Stabbed To Death In South Africa by Bollinger(m): 3:58pm On Apr 19, 2015
JiggamanGh:

Ghana must go happened years ago. The world has evolved and things like this shouldn't happen. The world is now a global village.

Which is why history should be taken very seriously. In the case of Ghana, look at them now. We are supposed to learn from everyone's mistakes especially since those mistakes can be accessed easily. Human beings are basically selfish animals with animalistic instincts.

3 Likes

Re: Mozambican man, Emmanuel Sithole Stabbed To Death In South Africa by Nobody: 3:58pm On Apr 19, 2015
Make dem go mistakenly kill a Nigerian
Make him con be a boko haram member
....bk boys will just invade their country with suicide bombing
Re: Mozambican man, Emmanuel Sithole Stabbed To Death In South Africa by JiggamanGh: 3:59pm On Apr 19, 2015
Wallade:

Seriously, please educate me. Did Nigerians kills Ghanians to enforce "Ghana must go" drive.

It was a different time, Ghana did it to Nigeria and Nigerians did back to Ghanaians. People need to let Ghana must go rest. Both contries have learned their lesson and moved on. Let's deal with what's going on in South Africa. In this day and age things like this shouldn't be taking place.

9 Likes

Re: Mozambican man, Emmanuel Sithole Stabbed To Death In South Africa by Bollinger(m): 3:59pm On Apr 19, 2015
haywire1:

I was abt asking him same question.

Lol.....
Re: Mozambican man, Emmanuel Sithole Stabbed To Death In South Africa by JiggamanGh: 4:00pm On Apr 19, 2015
Bollinger:

Which is why history should be taken very seriously. In the case of Ghana, look at them now. We are supposed to learn from everyone's mistakes especially since those mistakes can be accessed easily. Human beings are basically selfish animals with animalistic instincts.

Well said human beings are just naturally killers. We are the reason there's so much hurt in re world. We are the real animals.
Re: Mozambican man, Emmanuel Sithole Stabbed To Death In South Africa by otemanuduno: 4:01pm On Apr 19, 2015
Justfollowit:
If I had another shot at life, I woulf rather be a tree than be a human

Why not be a lion? You know Lions don't kill each other nau.

BTW, RIP to the dead!!!
I'm beginning to fear South Africans

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

Joe Biden: Secret Service Displays Biggest Motorcade Procession In History(Pics) / Students In Kenya Having Group Sex Caught (Photos+Video) / Deported From Saudi-Arabia For Being Too Handsome

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.