Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,783 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:14 AM

Mozambican man, Emmanuel Sithole Stabbed To Death In South Africa - Foreign Affairs (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Mozambican man, Emmanuel Sithole Stabbed To Death In South Africa (91460 Views)

Emmanuel Macron Sworn-in As French President (Photos) / Emmanuel Macron Wins French Presidential Election / Photo: See The Faces Of The Men Who Stabbed Emmanuel Sithole To Death In SA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mozambican man, Emmanuel Sithole Stabbed To Death In South Africa by kendraloops(f): 5:03pm On Apr 19, 2015
uselessgoat:

I go waste you. I be black axxe. So no cross my lane

ode!!

3 Likes

Re: Mozambican man, Emmanuel Sithole Stabbed To Death In South Africa by Osakah24(m): 5:04pm On Apr 19, 2015
Justfollowit:
If I had another shot at life, I woulf rather be a tree than be a human
I go use your firewood roast goat meat,use ur tissue paper clean nyash,come use ur wood arrange bed for bleeping.You will wish to go and come back as human.
Re: Mozambican man, Emmanuel Sithole Stabbed To Death In South Africa by Nicepoker(m): 5:05pm On Apr 19, 2015
Autolord:
Dont know what to write make I buy the land first
go and buy land in south africa.
Re: Mozambican man, Emmanuel Sithole Stabbed To Death In South Africa by ronald4lif(m): 5:05pm On Apr 19, 2015
Justfollowit:

Yeah

The free will and the ability to think are curses rather than blessings. What's worse than being a human? embarassed

The human race is worse. Humans compete viciously for limited resources. We form complicated tribes, religion, laws, hate and fight with one another. We behave irrationally in all sorts of ways.

I think other life forms should avoid visiting Earth, a planet that is governed not by cooperation but by the survival of the fittest. Humans poses the greatest danger to the world than any other living creature, thing or form. We are just sick.
Re: Mozambican man, Emmanuel Sithole Stabbed To Death In South Africa by Nobody: 5:07pm On Apr 19, 2015
P.W Botha comes to mind!

This, after the ALUU4, is the highest show of barbarism I've witnessed.

This is totally sick and demonic.
Re: Mozambican man, Emmanuel Sithole Stabbed To Death In South Africa by Nobody: 5:08pm On Apr 19, 2015
Some of us have started feeling PATHETIC.. yet in NIGERIA alone , we have the WORST XENOPHOBIA..
.......internal xenophobia which occurs on DAILY BASIS.

The WORST XENOPHOBIA is the one NIGERIANS PRACTICE... Dont ask me , because you know it.

It even occurs among our PASTORS, PROFESSORS, NATIVE DOCTORS, IMAMS, TRADITIONAL RULERS, GOVERNORS, present and past PRESIDENTS

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mozambican man, Emmanuel Sithole Stabbed To Death In South Africa by modelboy(m): 5:08pm On Apr 19, 2015
Autolord:
Dont know what to write make I buy the land first
u are very stupid sir.

2 Likes

Re: Mozambican man, Emmanuel Sithole Stabbed To Death In South Africa by SirShymexx: 5:10pm On Apr 19, 2015
Orikinla:
Now you see how evil blacks can be to themselves.

Stop posting nonsense and that picture is utterly disrespectful/disrespectful to the millions of people who were dehumanised by apartheid.

Some of you just chat shiit without putting brakes on ya stupidity.

Even if you have acute amnesia, you should at least know that there were more gruesome murders/killings during the last Nigerian elections among folks from the same country than those that have been killed in South Africa. Stop adding fuel, by disrespecting the souls and memories of brave people, when you should be praying for peace

2 Likes

Re: Mozambican man, Emmanuel Sithole Stabbed To Death In South Africa by sashx(m): 5:11pm On Apr 19, 2015
Soo heartless. Let's all send the modafuckers back to their home while ours back here too. Let's see who will regret
Re: Mozambican man, Emmanuel Sithole Stabbed To Death In South Africa by Nobody: 5:11pm On Apr 19, 2015
kayciano:
Some of us have started feeling PATHETIC.. yet in NIGERIA alone , we have the WORST XENOPHOBIA..
.......internal xenophobia which occurs on DAILY BASIS.

The WORST XENOPHOBIA is the one NIGERIANS PRACTICE... Dont ask me , because you know it.

It even occurs among our PROFESSORS, IMAMS, NATIVE DOCTORS, PASTORS,TRADITIONAL RULERS, GOVERNORS, present and past PRESIDENTS

In NIGERIA, XENOPHOBIA is ENDEMIC.., its PANDEMIC and occurs as an EPIDEMIC.
Re: Mozambican man, Emmanuel Sithole Stabbed To Death In South Africa by Nobody: 5:12pm On Apr 19, 2015
Bollinger:

And how exactly do you know we did not? Not saying that we did, but you have to remember that back then information was not disseminated the same way it is now. No cell phone or cell phone camera, no bystander reporting, no internet. Far from the advantages we have today. What i know for a fact is a lot of lootings happened and beatings were given to them.
yy do I feel like,this guy is a ghanian.
Posing as a nigerian,just to score cheap points.

Bro,I advise you to employ GooGle.
It will educate your ignorance..ghanians looted us too.
Many of our businessnes was consificated,so is other properties owned by us.
Don't forget,some of us where mained too,by ghanians
My uncle was a victim too,so don't tell me,it is bcs of poor reporting,bcs our's too wasn't properly reported.
Most present ghanians don't even know,dat dey deported us too.

Let's end this argumnt,cos I see your'er bent on taintin nigeria BLACK

4 Likes

Re: Mozambican man, Emmanuel Sithole Stabbed To Death In South Africa by chubbypearl(f): 5:13pm On Apr 19, 2015
I read the article twice and looked at the pictures severally and the one question i kept asking myself was why was he walking on the road at such a dangerous time?he could have easily travelled or relocated when it just started or just locked himself inside his house?I think he felt he was untouchable and am very sure the first guy that hit him knew him.A very sad story...

1 Like

Re: Mozambican man, Emmanuel Sithole Stabbed To Death In South Africa by Akposkool(m): 5:13pm On Apr 19, 2015
This is barbaric. That man's name though Emmanuel shithole, sorry sithole
Re: Mozambican man, Emmanuel Sithole Stabbed To Death In South Africa by 14(m): 5:14pm On Apr 19, 2015
As a South Afrucan, i feel ashamed, i bury my head in a sand. I plead to any foreigner not to go closer to any township, more especially Alexandra and Vooslorus, these are thee most violent townships.

5 Likes

Re: Mozambican man, Emmanuel Sithole Stabbed To Death In South Africa by haywire1: 5:14pm On Apr 19, 2015
ARKdiscloser7:
The Ghana crisis was orchastrated and carried out by the Yorubas!!

Yorubas singled out Ghanaian because, they believed Ghana people living in Lagos were prospering.

Any one in this country that tells you, the deportation and humiliation of Ghanaians was a policy of all Nigerians, that is Total False. The deportation didn't happen in South-South nor South East, it happened only in all Yoruba Land, that tells you what was up. The Deportation was orchestrated and Spearheaded by Yorubas, with their illustrious son Mr Awolowo as the symbol.

The same thing happening now between the yorubas and the Igbos.

What is this one saying? Did you hit ur head on a solid rock undecided

3 Likes

Re: Mozambican man, Emmanuel Sithole Stabbed To Death In South Africa by haywire1: 5:15pm On Apr 19, 2015
14:
As a South Afrucan, i feel ashamed, i bury my head in a sand. I plead to any foreigner not to go closer to any township, more especially Alexandra and Vooslorus, these are thee most violent townships.

Are you in Nigeria? If Yes, where's your location pls?

South Africans = Animals angry

1 Like

Re: Mozambican man, Emmanuel Sithole Stabbed To Death In South Africa by Bollinger(m): 5:16pm On Apr 19, 2015
WYman2:
yy do I feel like,this guy is a ghanian.
Posing as a nigerian,just to score cheap points.

Bro,I advise you to employ GooGle.
It will educate your ignorance..ghanians looted us too.
Many of our businessnes was consificated,so is other properties owned by us.
Don't forget,some of us where mained too,by ghanians
My uncle was a victim too,so don't tell me,it is bcs of poor reporting,bcs our's too wasn't properly reported.
Most present ghanians don't even know,dat dey deported us too.

Let's end this argumnt,cos I see your'er bent on taintin nigeria BLACK

There you go again with the "he killed my cat so i will kill his dog" mentality. I don't care who did what to who. The point is we must acknowledge we've done the same as south africa is doing today which is blame others for our woes.
Re: Mozambican man, Emmanuel Sithole Stabbed To Death In South Africa by Nobody: 5:16pm On Apr 19, 2015
14:

Your people are just plain barbaric and demonic.

Is this why Botha hated you folks so much?
Re: Mozambican man, Emmanuel Sithole Stabbed To Death In South Africa by Nobody: 5:17pm On Apr 19, 2015
Hmmmm SA tz well oh
Re: Mozambican man, Emmanuel Sithole Stabbed To Death In South Africa by loadux(f): 5:17pm On Apr 19, 2015
as much as I condemn the killing going on in S.A. am just amazed at the number of Nigerians screaming bloody murder on this site.
we should remove the log from our eyes Ist before removing the speck in someone else's eye.
the way we shoot each other down in this country with our words and action (esp. if they dont belong to the same tribe) is equivalent to what s.a is doing to foreigners in their country so before you start to condemn others for their action check yourself 1st.
Re: Mozambican man, Emmanuel Sithole Stabbed To Death In South Africa by iamord(m): 5:18pm On Apr 19, 2015
Bollinger:

Point of correction. We did it to Ghanaians and Ghanaians never did it to us. Don't confuse enforcing immigration laws with what we did to them.
u have a valid point here there is also a case that ghana did it's own before the establishment of ECOWAS. but Nigeria did its while under some ECOWAS rules . but its better we just learn from it and let it die. for peace to reign
Re: Mozambican man, Emmanuel Sithole Stabbed To Death In South Africa by otimo005: 5:18pm On Apr 19, 2015
Another ISIL, but this time around Christians. RIP Man.
Re: Mozambican man, Emmanuel Sithole Stabbed To Death In South Africa by Nicepoker(m): 5:19pm On Apr 19, 2015
Caracta:
"United for Bafana"

What a sad story!

RIP Emmanuel.

Where are the Nairalanders in South Africa? Where is Nadia SA and humbledbygrace?
u want a ban to be placed on them?
Re: Mozambican man, Emmanuel Sithole Stabbed To Death In South Africa by haywire1: 5:19pm On Apr 19, 2015
Bollinger:

There you go again with the "he killed my cat so i will kill his dog" mentality. I don't care who did what to who. The point is we must acknowledge we've done the same as south africa is doing today which is blame others for our woes.

Remember back then, most ghanians engaged in armed robbery. Some were coblers,puff puff sellers, tailors, pot makers et.c they left went Ghana Economy went up

Re: Mozambican man, Emmanuel Sithole Stabbed To Death In South Africa by Bollinger(m): 5:20pm On Apr 19, 2015
iamord:
u have a valid point here there is also a case that ghana did it's own before the establishment of ECOWAS. but Nigeria did its while under some ECOWAS rules . but its better we just learn from it and let it die. for peace to reign

Very true.
Re: Mozambican man, Emmanuel Sithole Stabbed To Death In South Africa by 14(m): 5:20pm On Apr 19, 2015
chubbypearl:
I read the article twice and looked at the pictures severally and the one question i kept asking myself was why was he walking on the road at such a dangerous time?he could have easily travelled or relocated when it just started or just locked himself inside his house?I think he felt he was untouchable and am very sure the first guy that hit him knew him.A very sad story...

The township is not save at all, it could be thee most dangerous township in SA. Those people who attacked him, they know him for sure. These thugs should be known to the community, but once they see their pictures on the newspapers, they are already on their way to kwazulu natal for hiding. Thats what normally happens, most zulu thugs commit crime in joburg and run to kwazulu natal to hide there. But i can assure you, they will be arrested in less than 48hrs.

1 Like

Re: Mozambican man, Emmanuel Sithole Stabbed To Death In South Africa by Nobody: 5:20pm On Apr 19, 2015
loadux:
as much as I condemn the killing going on in S.A. am just amazed at the number of Nigerians screaming bloody murder on this site.
we should remove the log from our eyes Ist before removing the speck in someone else's eyes.
Thanks..
NAIRALAND is also suffering from XENOPHOBIC ATTACKS...

1 Like

Re: Mozambican man, Emmanuel Sithole Stabbed To Death In South Africa by deltateam: 5:25pm On Apr 19, 2015
I would gladly join the nigerian army on a mission to Sa armed with a machine gun and a lorry full of ammunition.

Haaaaaah! angry
Re: Mozambican man, Emmanuel Sithole Stabbed To Death In South Africa by santakris(m): 5:27pm On Apr 19, 2015
Justfollowit:
And u will used for furniture or railway. Abi?
Re: Mozambican man, Emmanuel Sithole Stabbed To Death In South Africa by iamord(m): 5:27pm On Apr 19, 2015
[quote author=haywire1 post=32888093]

Not true, ask ur elders. Ghana left when their economy was better[quote] I needcto ask the kind of elders you have around you. or where you got such a story from
Re: Mozambican man, Emmanuel Sithole Stabbed To Death In South Africa by Nobody: 5:28pm On Apr 19, 2015
Osakah24:
I go use your firewood roast goat meat,use ur tissue paper clean nyash,come use ur wood arrange bed for bleeping.You will wish to go and come back as human.

How old are you?
Re: Mozambican man, Emmanuel Sithole Stabbed To Death In South Africa by yinkarh187(m): 5:28pm On Apr 19, 2015
Justfollowit:
hmmmn are you sure?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

Joe Biden: Secret Service Displays Biggest Motorcade Procession In History(Pics) / Deported From Saudi-Arabia For Being Too Handsome / Students In Kenya Having Group Sex Caught (Photos+Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.