Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,859 members, 7,820,994 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:24 AM

The Biography Of Tosyne2much And Kingtom - Dating And Meet-up Zone (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / The Biography Of Tosyne2much And Kingtom (27399 Views)

The Biography Of Lalasticlala, Twaci And Tohpahz / The Biography Of Falconey And Mirexxx / Happy Birthday Kingtom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Go Down)

Re: The Biography Of Tosyne2much And Kingtom by tosyne2much(m): 6:22pm On Apr 19, 2015
wristwatch:

Wow cool name.

So tell us your State of Origin and Place of Birth?
I'm from Ekiti State cheesy, Omo Ekiti to ni swag wink

I was born in Lagos, Bariga to be precise.

1 Like

Re: The Biography Of Tosyne2much And Kingtom by Nobody: 6:25pm On Apr 19, 2015
tosyne2much:
I'm from Ekiti State cheesy, Omo Ekiti to ni swag wink

I was born in Lagos, Bariga to be precise.

Lovely. Funny I was born in Lagos too though different LGA.

So can u tell us about your educational background?
Re: The Biography Of Tosyne2much And Kingtom by Ishilove: 6:27pm On Apr 19, 2015
Folks, you know the drill. No derailing, no chit chat, and please ask questions only when the host, Mr Wristwatch opens the floor for asking, otherwise...

*cracks knuckles*
Re: The Biography Of Tosyne2much And Kingtom by Nobody: 6:28pm On Apr 19, 2015
Ishilove:
Folks,, you know the drill. No derailing or...

*cracks knuckles*

Thanks my amicable mod. cheesy
Re: The Biography Of Tosyne2much And Kingtom by tosyne2much(m): 6:30pm On Apr 19, 2015
wristwatch:

Lovely. Funny I was born in Lagos too though different LGA.

So can u tell us about your educational background?
Despite that fact that it took me eternity to get admitted, I still give glory to God cos I don't know what He has in store for me

Well, I'm a student of The Federal Polytechnic Ado-Ekiti. I'm an Office Management student ( HND1) cool

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Biography Of Tosyne2much And Kingtom by Nobody: 6:33pm On Apr 19, 2015
tosyne2much:
Despite that fact that it took me eternity to get admitted, I still give glory to God cos I don't know what He has in store for me

Well, I'm a student of The Federal Polytechnic Ado-Ekiti. I'm an Office Management student ( HND1) cool

Smile..

So apart from romance section, which other section do u enjoy visiting?
Re: The Biography Of Tosyne2much And Kingtom by tosyne2much(m): 6:36pm On Apr 19, 2015
wristwatch:

Smile..

So apart from romance section, which other section do u enjoy visiting?
I barely visit other sections

Since I have to provide an answer to the question, I think I enjoy visiting Politics and Education section

2 Likes

Re: The Biography Of Tosyne2much And Kingtom by Nobody: 6:37pm On Apr 19, 2015
Kingtom are u getting ready?
Re: The Biography Of Tosyne2much And Kingtom by KingTom(m): 6:39pm On Apr 19, 2015
wristwatch:
************Sweating*************
embarassed

1 Like

Re: The Biography Of Tosyne2much And Kingtom by Nobody: 6:39pm On Apr 19, 2015
tosyne2much:
I barely visit other sections

Since I have to provide an answer to the question, I think I enjoy visiting Politics and Education section

Cool bro.

This is a question a lot of romancelander want to know especially the females

Are u single and searching or Single and not searching?
Re: The Biography Of Tosyne2much And Kingtom by chimerase2: 6:40pm On Apr 19, 2015
wristwatch:
is dat all? angry

1 Like

Re: The Biography Of Tosyne2much And Kingtom by Nobody: 6:40pm On Apr 19, 2015
KingTom:

embarassed

Lol pls dont be
Re: The Biography Of Tosyne2much And Kingtom by Nobody: 6:41pm On Apr 19, 2015
chimerase2:
is dat all? angry

Nope. Still running.
Re: The Biography Of Tosyne2much And Kingtom by KingTom(m): 6:41pm On Apr 19, 2015
wristwatch:

Lol pls dont be
wink
Re: The Biography Of Tosyne2much And Kingtom by dharay99: 6:42pm On Apr 19, 2015
KingTom:

embarassed

fear fear. grin
Re: The Biography Of Tosyne2much And Kingtom by tosyne2much(m): 6:42pm On Apr 19, 2015
wristwatch:

Cool bro.

This is a question a lot of romancelander want to know especially the females

Are u single and searching or Single and not searching?
I'm not single bro

If I tell you I'm single and searching, it's just one of those things we lie about when flirting cheesy
Re: The Biography Of Tosyne2much And Kingtom by Nobody: 6:44pm On Apr 19, 2015
tosyne2much:
I'm not single bro

If I tell you I'm single and searching, it's just one of those things we lie about when flirting cheesy

Lol. Funny u.

So Is she a nairalander and if Yes? Can we know her?
Re: The Biography Of Tosyne2much And Kingtom by Nobody: 6:49pm On Apr 19, 2015
Tosyne2much we are waiting?
Re: The Biography Of Tosyne2much And Kingtom by tosyne2much(m): 6:50pm On Apr 19, 2015
wristwatch:

Lol. Funny u.

So Is she a nairalander and if Yes? Can we know her?
Yeah she's a nairalander. Many of you know her wink

1 Like

Re: The Biography Of Tosyne2much And Kingtom by Nobody: 6:53pm On Apr 19, 2015
tosyne2much:
Yeah she's a nairalander. Many of you know her wink

Oh really. Some people may not know her.

Ok. has she ever complained of those mad traffic driving thread you create, and has she ever complained about your threads
Re: The Biography Of Tosyne2much And Kingtom by Nobody: 6:54pm On Apr 19, 2015
KingTom:

embarassed
hot sit
Re: The Biography Of Tosyne2much And Kingtom by Nobody: 6:58pm On Apr 19, 2015
Kingtom are u getting ready cool
Re: The Biography Of Tosyne2much And Kingtom by Nobody: 6:59pm On Apr 19, 2015
House after this question, you have 5 mins to ask your question before I bring kingtom
Re: The Biography Of Tosyne2much And Kingtom by tosyne2much(m): 7:00pm On Apr 19, 2015
wristwatch:

Oh really. Some people may not know her.

Ok. has she ever complained of those mad traffic driving thread you create, and has she ever complained about your threads
She always complained she hate to see people bash me and that I should creating threads but I told her I'm already used to it

I could remember making an implicating comment on a thread created by Rapmoney titled, " Categories Of People You Will Meet At Ashawo Joint", and here goes my comment. "This is so true cos I patronize these people, konji na bast*rd". She saw the comment and rang me up immediately. No be small fight that day oooo. Hahaha cheesy

I guess she's now used to it sha cheesy

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Biography Of Tosyne2much And Kingtom by Nobody: 7:03pm On Apr 19, 2015
tosyne2much:
She always complained she hate to see people bash me and that I should creating threads but I told her I'm already used to it

I could remember making an implicating comment on a thread created by Rapmoney titled, " Categories Of People You Will Meet At Ashawo Joint", and here goes my comment. "This is so true cos I patronize these people, konji na bast*rd". She saw the comment and rang me up immediately. No be small fight that day oooo. Hahaha cheesy

OmG. Lmao. Becos of our time. Leme stop here.

So people in the house, Pls ask tosyne2much wateva question u have in mind
Re: The Biography Of Tosyne2much And Kingtom by tosyne2much(m): 7:03pm On Apr 19, 2015
Ishilove, this one wey you sit down for this thread without asking any question.. God dey sha
Re: The Biography Of Tosyne2much And Kingtom by KingTom(m): 7:05pm On Apr 19, 2015
wristwatch:
Kingtom are u getting ready cool
cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20)

The Biography Of Falconey And Mirexxx / Need Nawti Gurls/guys For Sex Chat? Join Nawti Naija Now / Shy Singles Drop Ur Blackberry Pin Or Whatsapp Number Here For Hookup

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.