Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,819 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:00 AM

The Biography Of Tosyne2much And Kingtom - Dating And Meet-up Zone (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / The Biography Of Tosyne2much And Kingtom (27382 Views)

The Biography Of Lalasticlala, Twaci And Tohpahz / The Biography Of Falconey And Mirexxx / Happy Birthday Kingtom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Go Down)

Re: The Biography Of Tosyne2much And Kingtom by Nobody: 7:45pm On Apr 19, 2015
House in 10 mins time, the floor will be open to ask kingtom questions and also tosyne 2 much.
Re: The Biography Of Tosyne2much And Kingtom by ivyy(f): 7:46pm On Apr 19, 2015
wristwatch:

cheesy

Will u like 2 be interview next week?

Hell no grin
Re: The Biography Of Tosyne2much And Kingtom by Nobody: 7:46pm On Apr 19, 2015
ivyy:

Hell no grin

Aww y?
Re: The Biography Of Tosyne2much And Kingtom by KingTom(m): 7:48pm On Apr 19, 2015
wristwatch:

Lol gynaecology. Ain't u moved by ladies private section when diagnosing them?
***Sneezes, drinks water, coughs, drinks again***
It is only natural that a full grown man be moved by the sight of an attractive body. grin grin grin
However, I try my best not to let that MOVEMENT demonstrate itself PHYSICALLY, if you know what I mean wink
Re: The Biography Of Tosyne2much And Kingtom by Nobody: 7:49pm On Apr 19, 2015
KingTom:

***Sneezes, drinks water, coughs, drinks again***
It is only natural that a full grown man be moved by the sight of an attractive body. grin grin grin
However, I try my best not to let that MOVEMENT demonstrate itself PHYSICALLY, if you know what I mean wink

Lol. Ur so funny. As usual.

So why do u choose d name kingtom?
Re: The Biography Of Tosyne2much And Kingtom by KingTom(m): 7:52pm On Apr 19, 2015
wristwatch:

Lol. Ur so funny. As usual.

So why do u choose d name kingtom?
I was actually going to use Dr. Tom, but it felt like a cliché, so I just thought hey why not be a King for once, other options included Oba Tom, Igwe T e.t.c. grin grin
Re: The Biography Of Tosyne2much And Kingtom by Ishilove: 7:55pm On Apr 19, 2015
Chimerase2 and dharay99, please refrain from asking questions until wristwatch opens the floor for questions.

That goes for the rest of the house.

Thanks
Re: The Biography Of Tosyne2much And Kingtom by Nobody: 7:56pm On Apr 19, 2015
KingTom:
I was actually going to use Dr. Tom, but it felt like a cliché, so I just thought hey why not be a King for once, other options included Oba Tom, Igwe T e.t.c. grin grin

Cool. King tom. Okay the last question before I open the floor.

Are u single, married or engaged?
Re: The Biography Of Tosyne2much And Kingtom by KingTom(m): 7:57pm On Apr 19, 2015
wristwatch:

Okay the last question before I open the floor.

Are u single, married or engaged?
I am single, I hope I get married soon though. I am searching like a mad dog! grin grin
Re: The Biography Of Tosyne2much And Kingtom by Nobody: 7:57pm On Apr 19, 2015
Ishilove:
Chimerase2 and dharay99, please refrain from asking questions until wristwatch opens the floor for questions.

That goes for the rest of the house.

Thanks

Weldone my amicable mod

1 Like

Re: The Biography Of Tosyne2much And Kingtom by Nobody: 8:00pm On Apr 19, 2015
KingTom:

I am single, I hope I get married soon though. I am searching like a mad dog! grin grin

Lol. Ladies in the house Kingtom is single and searching oo.

That will be all from me. I know a lot of people have question to ask.

THE FLOOR IS OPEN. Peeps ask your question from kingtom and Tosyne2much
Re: The Biography Of Tosyne2much And Kingtom by Nobody: 8:02pm On Apr 19, 2015
Ishilove, the floor is open for people to ask questions. smiley
Re: The Biography Of Tosyne2much And Kingtom by tosyne2much(m): 8:02pm On Apr 19, 2015
Ooooyah waiting for questions cool

**Dont ask me sex related questions oooo.. Hahaha cheesy
Re: The Biography Of Tosyne2much And Kingtom by tosyne2much(m): 8:04pm On Apr 19, 2015
KingTom, it's being rumored that .rin is crushing on you, is that true ?
Re: The Biography Of Tosyne2much And Kingtom by chimerase2: 8:04pm On Apr 19, 2015
Op pls u would hav included ishilove among those u interviewed
I just need to ask her just simple question angry

To d mumu dokinta grin
Kingtom pls why is ua calling centrd on mifepristone and mesoprostol angry
Re: The Biography Of Tosyne2much And Kingtom by braindamage(m): 8:05pm On Apr 19, 2015
How old is KingTom. Make we know the king Nwanyi wey we go dey find for you grin.
Re: The Biography Of Tosyne2much And Kingtom by KingTom(m): 8:05pm On Apr 19, 2015
tosyne2much:
KingTom, it's being rumored that .rin is crushing on you, is that true ?
I wouldn't know, however I will state one thing, ggrin is an extremely talented young Woman. Iceberylin is her crush grin
Re: The Biography Of Tosyne2much And Kingtom by chimerase2: 8:06pm On Apr 19, 2015
KingTom:
Mumu, na ban you dey chike this night o. Oya ask yout yeye questions,
grin grin grin
I dn ask oya answer amu beforee I trow u anoda one grin
Re: The Biography Of Tosyne2much And Kingtom by chimerase2: 8:07pm On Apr 19, 2015
braindamage:
How old is KingTom. Make we know the king Nwanyi wey we go dey find for you grin
bros no go dat side nah cry
Re: The Biography Of Tosyne2much And Kingtom by Ishilove: 8:07pm On Apr 19, 2015
wristwatch:
Ishilove, the floor is open for people to ask questions. smiley
Okay sir.

KingTom, here are my questions:

You spend so much time on Nairaland, when do you have time for your practice?

During your training, did you practice on cadavers? If yes, how were you able to eat meat?

How are you able to maintain professional detachment when examining your patients?

Have you ever propositioned a patient?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Biography Of Tosyne2much And Kingtom by tosyne2much(m): 8:07pm On Apr 19, 2015
KingTom:
I wouldn't know, however I will state one thing, ggrin is an extremely talented young Woman. Iceberylin is her crush grin
Hmmm good to know cheesy
Re: The Biography Of Tosyne2much And Kingtom by Nobody: 8:08pm On Apr 19, 2015
chimerase2:

To d mumu dokinta grin

Step by step bro. It's a weekly tin. Perhaps I may get to interview Mr. Seun sef
Re: The Biography Of Tosyne2much And Kingtom by Nobody: 8:09pm On Apr 19, 2015
Kingtom..now we know your field, if you have a chance for a "do-over"in life, what would you do differently?
Re: The Biography Of Tosyne2much And Kingtom by KingTom(m): 8:09pm On Apr 19, 2015
chimerase2:

To d mumu dokinta grin
Chimerase2 the Chimpanzee, I have stated several times that the issue of abortions is something I don't dive into, as a Catholic, it is against my religion. I don't perform nor support it. I am ethically obliged to give advise, but as far as offering mife and co, the answer is no. If you get a girl pregnant, then be ready to become Baba Ibeji! angry

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20)

The Biography Of Falconey And Mirexxx / The Best S*x Hookup Whatsapp & Telegram Group For Nigerians / NiUK���� / Need Nawti Gurls/guys For Sex Chat? Join Nawti Naija Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.