Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,010 members, 7,817,977 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:10 AM

The Biography Of Tosyne2much And Kingtom - Dating And Meet-up Zone (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / The Biography Of Tosyne2much And Kingtom (27344 Views)

The Biography Of Lalasticlala, Twaci And Tohpahz / The Biography Of Falconey And Mirexxx / Happy Birthday Kingtom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Go Down)

Re: The Biography Of Tosyne2much And Kingtom by KingTom(m): 8:11pm On Apr 19, 2015
braindamage:
How old is KingTom. Make we know the king Nwanyi wey we go dey find for you grin.
I am 29 years old embarassed
Re: The Biography Of Tosyne2much And Kingtom by tosyne2much(m): 8:12pm On Apr 19, 2015
KingTom, can you cope in a NO SEX relationship ? wink
Re: The Biography Of Tosyne2much And Kingtom by dechandel(f): 8:13pm On Apr 19, 2015
KingTom:
Agbaya!! No go marry grin
Re: The Biography Of Tosyne2much And Kingtom by tosyne2much(m): 8:14pm On Apr 19, 2015
KingTom:
Bros I hail oooo cheesy
Re: The Biography Of Tosyne2much And Kingtom by Nobody: 8:14pm On Apr 19, 2015
tosyne2much what is your best childhood memory?

what is your most embarrassing moment?

Do you want to have children? if so,how many?
Re: The Biography Of Tosyne2much And Kingtom by KingTom(m): 8:16pm On Apr 19, 2015
Ishilove:

Okay sir.

KingTom, here are my questions:

You spend so much time on Nairaland, when do you have time for your practice?

During your training, did you practice on cadavers? If yes, how were you able to eat meat?

How are you able to maintain professional detachment when examining your patients?

Have you ever propositioned a patient?
1) Medical practice here is sadly not like a supermarket where 'customers' patronize you everyday. I am always trying to be abreast with things here, although sometimes addiction begins to rear its ugly head. Your routine bans serve as control measures grin

2) It was awkward at first, but then subsequently it got easier.

3)
Re: The Biography Of Tosyne2much And Kingtom by KingTom(m): 8:18pm On Apr 19, 2015
Midehi:
Kingtom..now we know your field, if you have a chance for a "do-over"in life, what would you do differently?
I would've followed your dream of being a roadside mechanic grin

1 Like

Re: The Biography Of Tosyne2much And Kingtom by KingTom(m): 8:19pm On Apr 19, 2015
tosyne2much:
KingTom, can you cope in a NO SEX relationship ? wink
NO!!!!!!! grin
Re: The Biography Of Tosyne2much And Kingtom by Nobody: 8:19pm On Apr 19, 2015
KingTom:

************Sweating*************
embarassed
cheesy
Re: The Biography Of Tosyne2much And Kingtom by KingTom(m): 8:19pm On Apr 19, 2015
dechandel:
Agbaya!! No go marry grin
Abeg give me that your friend na grin
Re: The Biography Of Tosyne2much And Kingtom by tosyne2much(m): 8:20pm On Apr 19, 2015
Midehi:
tosyne2much what is your best childhood memory?

what is your most embarrassing moment?

Do you want to have children? if so,how many?
My best childhood memory was the day my mom swore with her life never to use cane on me anymore

My most embarrassing moment was when a lady accused me on caressing her bom-bom on a public bus cheesy

I will definitely want to have children. Two boys and a girl cheesy
Re: The Biography Of Tosyne2much And Kingtom by KingTom(m): 8:20pm On Apr 19, 2015
tosyne2much:
Bros I hail oooo cheesy
grin
Re: The Biography Of Tosyne2much And Kingtom by braindamage(m): 8:20pm On Apr 19, 2015
KingTom:
No need for that face Doc. We know you have a nice profession(wanted to be a doc too, but Uniben ran frustration in my life, like the way Falcao feels by being a Manchester united player grin)...and we know that you don't want to serve that life ban...but she is ready, we know she is ready grin
Re: The Biography Of Tosyne2much And Kingtom by tosyne2much(m): 8:21pm On Apr 19, 2015
KingTom:
NO!!!!!!! grin
Are you implying that celibacy is out of your dictionary ? cheesy
Re: The Biography Of Tosyne2much And Kingtom by Ishilove: 8:22pm On Apr 19, 2015
KingTom:

1) Medical practice here is sadly not like a supermarket where 'customers' patronize you everyday. I am always trying to be abreast with things here, although sometimes addiction begins to rear its ugly head. Your routine bans serve as control measures grin

2) It was awkward at first, but then subsequently it got easier.

3)
You don't understand my questions? undecided

What was awkward? Practising with a cadaver?

Professional detachment...or let me say 'clinical objectivity'...
Re: The Biography Of Tosyne2much And Kingtom by tosyne2much(m): 8:22pm On Apr 19, 2015
KingTom:
grin
Have you ever rained curses on Ishilove or Farano for sending you to jail ? cheesy

1 Like

Re: The Biography Of Tosyne2much And Kingtom by mira4u: 8:23pm On Apr 19, 2015
@kingtom what's your skin tone and height?
Re: The Biography Of Tosyne2much And Kingtom by braindamage(m): 8:23pm On Apr 19, 2015
KingTom:

Chimerase2 the Chimpanzee, I have stated several times that the issue of abortions is something I don't dive into, as a Catholic, it is against my religion. I don't perform nor support it. I am ethically obliged to give advise, but as far as offering mife and co, the answer is no. If you get a girl pregnant, then be ready to become Baba Ibeji! angry
Nice Egbon. Hope you told that Beautiful woman that gave birth to you Happy Mother's Day..
Re: The Biography Of Tosyne2much And Kingtom by KingTom(m): 8:23pm On Apr 19, 2015
tosyne2much:
Are you implying that celibacy is out of your dictionary ? cheesy
Not entirely grin
Re: The Biography Of Tosyne2much And Kingtom by KingTom(m): 8:24pm On Apr 19, 2015
tosyne2much:
Have you ever rained curses on Ishilove or Farano for sending you to jail ? cheesy
Everytime grin
Re: The Biography Of Tosyne2much And Kingtom by Nobody: 8:25pm On Apr 19, 2015
KingTom:
grin
KingTom:
Re: The Biography Of Tosyne2much And Kingtom by oluwasunshine(f): 8:26pm On Apr 19, 2015
King tom and tosyne2much,which player do you like most?
Re: The Biography Of Tosyne2much And Kingtom by tosyne2much(m): 8:26pm On Apr 19, 2015
KingTom:
Everytime grin
Waaaaaaat !!!

Ishilove please help me tick that button right away tongue
Re: The Biography Of Tosyne2much And Kingtom by KingTom(m): 8:27pm On Apr 19, 2015
Ishilove:

You don't understand my questions? undecided

What was awkward? Practising with a cadaver?

Professional detachment...or let me say 'clinical objectivity'...
Ishilove, I can assure you that inserting your finger into the vagina if a dead woman is the most disgusting thing a man can face. grin

2) Yes several times
Re: The Biography Of Tosyne2much And Kingtom by mirexxx(f): 8:27pm On Apr 19, 2015
Do you have a nairaland crush? if yes, may we know her moniker? cheesy @kingtom
Re: The Biography Of Tosyne2much And Kingtom by tosyne2much(m): 8:27pm On Apr 19, 2015
oluwasunshine:
King tom and tosyne2.much,which player do you like most?
I'm a chronic Barcelona fan.. I love Messi with passion

2 Likes

Re: The Biography Of Tosyne2much And Kingtom by kinglekan: 8:27pm On Apr 19, 2015
KingTom:
grin

1. What's your motivation in pursuing a career as a medical practitioner.

2. What would you do if you have a child who has a passion for something outside academics.

3. Would career determine who you choose to settle down with?
Re: The Biography Of Tosyne2much And Kingtom by Ishilove: 8:27pm On Apr 19, 2015
tosyne2much:
Waaaaaaat !!!

Ishilove please help me tick that button right away tongue
Why should I? It's all water off a duck
Re: The Biography Of Tosyne2much And Kingtom by KingTom(m): 8:28pm On Apr 19, 2015
oluwasunshine:
King tom and tosyne2much,which player do you like most?
Lionel Andres Messi Cutticini! The best in the World cool
Re: The Biography Of Tosyne2much And Kingtom by Nobody: 8:28pm On Apr 19, 2015
tosyne2much:
My best childhood memory was the day my mom swore with her life never to use cane on me anymore

My most embarrassing moment was when a lady accused me on caressing her bom-bom on a public bus cheesy

I will definitely want to have children. Two boys and a girl cheesy
nice one but funny dou on "embarrassing moment
Re: The Biography Of Tosyne2much And Kingtom by Ishilove: 8:28pm On Apr 19, 2015
KingTom:
Ishilove, I can assure you that inserting your finger into the vagina if a dead woman is the most disgusting thing a man can face. grin

2) Yes several times
Jesus... Jesus... sad sad

Do you eat meat?
Re: The Biography Of Tosyne2much And Kingtom by Nobody: 8:29pm On Apr 19, 2015
KingTom:

2) Yes several times

Probably

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20)

The Biography Of Falconey And Mirexxx / Need Nawti Gurls/guys For Sex Chat? Join Nawti Naija Now / Shy Singles Drop Ur Blackberry Pin Or Whatsapp Number Here For Hookup

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.