Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,942 members, 7,817,765 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:54 PM

Video: S.A Parliamentarian Challenges The President On His Stance On Xenophobia - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Video: S.A Parliamentarian Challenges The President On His Stance On Xenophobia (1134 Views)

Yakubu Dogara Receives John Abraham, The First Black Parliamentarian In Poland / Dasuki: Changing Stance On Arms Deal, 2014 & 2015.. Pix Attached.. / PDP Chairman Dr A. Muazu Clarify More On Ongoing PDP Crisis, His Stance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Video: S.A Parliamentarian Challenges The President On His Stance On Xenophobia by eedriyz(m): 4:59pm On Apr 19, 2015
A SOUTH AFRICAN PARLIAMENTARIAN CHALLENGES THE PRESIDENT ON HIS STANCE ON XENOPHOBIA

I just watched this video on Facebook and feel like sharing. The man talks fearlessly, I just hope it provide a good impact. Anyway, I wish I can get a video of the full session.

Watch here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vGx4Hx4ek4Y

Source: https://www.facebook.com/opebanwo2/videos/766353456810633/?pnref=story
Re: Video: S.A Parliamentarian Challenges The President On His Stance On Xenophobia by ozoigbondu: 5:00pm On Apr 19, 2015
Julius malema l love this guy he tells you the truth to your face not minding your feelings.He led those hounding zuma to pay back the money used in developing his Nklanda.If only we had a julius in Nigeria

Zuma is a big failure all puff and no action his son edward has come out in support of this attacks yet he sheilds him and comes to the parliament to blab.

2 Likes

Re: Video: S.A Parliamentarian Challenges The President On His Stance On Xenophobia by eedriyz(m): 5:08pm On Apr 19, 2015
ozoigbondu:
Post the video here

OK. I just did
Re: Video: S.A Parliamentarian Challenges The President On His Stance On Xenophobia by vicadex07(m): 5:12pm On Apr 19, 2015
Zuma is also a clueless failure. Just like GEJ was unable to tame his uncouth wife, he has also lost control of his son who has been very vocal about his support for the xenophobic attacks.

1 Like

Re: Video: S.A Parliamentarian Challenges The President On His Stance On Xenophobia by san316(m): 5:19pm On Apr 19, 2015
This guy is very courageous. See Zuma right in front of him and he is speaking his mind without stuttering.
Re: Video: S.A Parliamentarian Challenges The President On His Stance On Xenophobia by ozoigbondu: 5:21pm On Apr 19, 2015
san316:
This guy is very courageous. See Zuma right in front of him and he is speaking his mind without stuttering.

No one messes with julius zuma must be shaking in his pants for kicking him out of ANC

2 Likes

Re: Video: S.A Parliamentarian Challenges The President On His Stance On Xenophobia by Nobody: 5:24pm On Apr 19, 2015
vicadex07:
Zuma is also a clueless failure. Just like GEJ was unable to tame his uncouth wife, he has also lost control of his son who has been very vocal about his support for the xenophobic attacks.

Seriously, when a man has more than 1 wife, you know the kind of irresponsible person he is. I just hope these present crop of South africans won't spoil all that the great Nelson Mandela has worked for.

In this present age and time where foreigners do both dirty and white collar jobs abroad, some are still hating on their black brothers in the same continent.

The reason I respect EU countries, even the less wealthy ones amongst them is because of their sense of unity. A citizen of 1 EU country is as good as a citizen of another, with almost equal access to education, healthcare and jobs. After setting up organizations like the AU, we still aren't truly united.
Before when south africans attacked Nigerians, they usually say its because of drugs, I guess now the truth is out.... they can't bear seeing another man prosper in their country. With just a word from their Kwazulu natal king they started daylight robbery. Shame on SA.

2 Likes

Re: Video: S.A Parliamentarian Challenges The President On His Stance On Xenophobia by sherrylo: 6:04pm On Apr 19, 2015
Whaoo so there is still a South African with sense afterall

1 Like

Re: Video: S.A Parliamentarian Challenges The President On His Stance On Xenophobia by Sleekydee(m): 6:10pm On Apr 19, 2015
Oh my, this gives me joy to watch, i wish i can lay ma hands on the full video.
Re: Video: S.A Parliamentarian Challenges The President On His Stance On Xenophobia by eedriyz(m): 6:34pm On Apr 19, 2015
Sleekydee:
Oh my, this gives me joy to watch, i wish i can lay ma hands on the full video.

Same here
Re: Video: S.A Parliamentarian Challenges The President On His Stance On Xenophobia by spaggyy(m): 6:36pm On Apr 19, 2015
hope they wot kill this guy?
Re: Video: S.A Parliamentarian Challenges The President On His Stance On Xenophobia by eedriyz(m): 6:43pm On Apr 19, 2015
spaggyy:
hope they wont kill this guy?

DT one na true o. I am sure the guy would have thought it over
Re: Video: S.A Parliamentarian Challenges The President On His Stance On Xenophobia by gonon: 6:46pm On Apr 19, 2015
I need to watch before commenting
Re: Video: S.A Parliamentarian Challenges The President On His Stance On Xenophobia by eedriyz(m): 10:39pm On Apr 19, 2015
gonon:
I need to watch before commenting

Then, watch

(1) (Reply)

Trekking For The Most Richest Governor From ENAGI - MINNA / Buhari’s Asset Declaration - Punch / Breaking News: Nyesom Wike Disband TIMARIV...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.