Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,461 members, 7,819,681 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:46 PM

Where Are The Nairalanders That Said Buhari Can Never Be President Of Nigeria??? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Where Are The Nairalanders That Said Buhari Can Never Be President Of Nigeria??? (1137 Views)

'It Is Over For Magu, Buhari Can Not Send His Name To Senate Again': Dino Melaye / Ezekwesili Never Said Buhari Didn’t Deserve To Be President …what She Said .PIX / I Never Said Buhari Will Announce His Cabinet 'in A Few Days'---lai Muhammed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Are The Nairalanders That Said Buhari Can Never Be President Of Nigeria??? by dotcomnamename: 4:19pm On May 29, 2015
[size=15pt]So where are the Nairalanders that said Buhari can never be President of Nigeria?

If you don't know, Buhari is the president of Nigeria from today 29th May 2015 grin

Please don't be shy, come and explain yourself here grin

If you know them, please expose them here one by one, let the banter fun begin cheesy [/size]

3 Likes

Re: Where Are The Nairalanders That Said Buhari Can Never Be President Of Nigeria??? by ashson: 4:21pm On May 29, 2015
Hidden in Slow Motion...
Re: Where Are The Nairalanders That Said Buhari Can Never Be President Of Nigeria??? by abduljabbar4(m): 4:22pm On May 29, 2015
Kennywills7:
Its obvious dis man is dreaming
come faibuhari, tears will b d consolation price of Apc and buhari
Ok ooo
DDeliverer:

Your people are very right in disowning you, because as it stands now, you don't know what you are doing..
Odogwu, you are my brother and I won't deceive you, a vote for Buhari is a wasted vote.
Lemme tell you two FACTS and believe me when I tell you...
1. Don't be deceived by those shouting, 'ONE NIGERIA' nigeria is not ONE..We are divided ( along some very important lines).
2. Buhari CAN NEVER ( I don't know how to stress that Never) EVER be president of Nigeria..
If there was another serious presidential aspirant,
I'd probably have voted him. In other words, I'm saying GEJ is not perfect (in fact, nobody is) ...But between Goodluck and Buhari, Nwanne, the difference is clear..
Never say never
tewaa:
No GEJ no feb 14,Gmb n all Apc should go n hug transformer n b electrocuted.goodluck all de way.

4 Likes

Re: Where Are The Nairalanders That Said Buhari Can Never Be President Of Nigeria??? by seankafor(m): 4:25pm On May 29, 2015
op, dont u predict? When ur prediction fails do u kill urself?.....i predicted and my prediction didnt come to pass. So what should i do? Grind stones? No, life goes on. And if u wan carry am for head na ur owmn matter be that
Re: Where Are The Nairalanders That Said Buhari Can Never Be President Of Nigeria??? by theV0ice: 4:28pm On May 29, 2015
If only they knew and realized they're not God.

If only the knew and realized they're humans existing in corruptible flesh and are limited in knowledge of what the future holds.

If only they knew God alone is the final arbiter of issues like this

Some deranged ones even went as far as saying ''over their dead bodies would GMB become president'' as if they are assured of still living the next minute.

If only they knew........maybe, just maybe they could have been a little bit more sensible and humble.

7 Likes

Re: Where Are The Nairalanders That Said Buhari Can Never Be President Of Nigeria??? by Nobody: 4:29pm On May 29, 2015
See me here grin
Re: Where Are The Nairalanders That Said Buhari Can Never Be President Of Nigeria??? by Dejohnbull: 4:34pm On May 29, 2015
Were are the e warriors that say wike can never be gvnr in rivers state?
Re: Where Are The Nairalanders That Said Buhari Can Never Be President Of Nigeria??? by Nobody: 4:35pm On May 29, 2015
he appreciated in his speech they brought about a healthy competition. I just hope they can help bring healthy criticism as well bu calling a spade by it name whenever they see one.
The economy was what it was before GEJ though we sufferba big blow from plumeted oil price that doesnt stop millions been .....away
Re: Where Are The Nairalanders That Said Buhari Can Never Be President Of Nigeria??? by Nobody: 4:35pm On May 29, 2015
Stop opening thread anyhow like a mad person. Your mates are making money you are here opening thread like a leprosy woman. Mumu
Re: Where Are The Nairalanders That Said Buhari Can Never Be President Of Nigeria??? by dotcomnamename: 4:39pm On May 29, 2015
seankafor:
op, dont u predict? When ur prediction fails do u kill urself?.....i predicted and my prediction didnt come to pass. So what should i do? Grind stones? No, life goes on. And if u wan carry am for head na ur owmn matter be that

Sharap dia jor... More of rant of a loser failure grin

2 Likes

Re: Where Are The Nairalanders That Said Buhari Can Never Be President Of Nigeria??? by femzysticks(m): 4:39pm On May 29, 2015
Some Orubebe's will come and say they Rigged

#changeIsHere

4 Likes

Re: Where Are The Nairalanders That Said Buhari Can Never Be President Of Nigeria??? by mekstaniac(m): 4:40pm On May 29, 2015
WE DEY HERE
Re: Where Are The Nairalanders That Said Buhari Can Never Be President Of Nigeria??? by dotcomnamename: 4:41pm On May 29, 2015
Dorrobucci:
Stop opening thread anyhow like a mad person. Your mates are making money you are here opening thread like a leprosy woman. Mumu

I'm not hungry and obsessed with Buhari like you.

Your frustration is already documented on nairaland. Do your worst..Buhari is our new President. tongue

Others will expose you more .. Ntorrrrrrr tongue

4 Likes

Re: Where Are The Nairalanders That Said Buhari Can Never Be President Of Nigeria??? by seankafor(m): 4:44pm On May 29, 2015
dotcomnamename:

Sharap dia jor... More of rant of a loser failure grin
in one way or the other, i and u have lost before, so whats the fuse there? More over i loosing or u winning doesnt add a dime in our accounts. So whats the point?
Re: Where Are The Nairalanders That Said Buhari Can Never Be President Of Nigeria??? by Edwardhead(m): 4:45pm On May 29, 2015
[size=20pt] You may not like GMB but it's silly to secretly hope he fails just to prove yourself right..his success is our smile tomorrow #ChangeIsHere [/size]

7 Likes

Re: Where Are The Nairalanders That Said Buhari Can Never Be President Of Nigeria??? by Nobody: 4:47pm On May 29, 2015
dotcomnamename:

I'm not hungry and obsessed with Buhari like you.

Your frustration is already documented on nairaland. Do your worst..Buhari is our new President. tongue

Others will expose you more .. Ntorrrrrrr tongue
Ediot! Buhari is the president of the zoo republic. I represent Biafra. Oya go and practice ur coprophillia act. Baboon!
Re: Where Are The Nairalanders That Said Buhari Can Never Be President Of Nigeria??? by Young4jose: 4:58pm On May 29, 2015
Dorrobucci:
Ediot! Buhari is the president of the zoo republic. I represent Biafra. Oya go and practice ur coprophillia act. Baboon!
U must be a goat..................!!!

5 Likes

Re: Where Are The Nairalanders That Said Buhari Can Never Be President Of Nigeria??? by dotcomnamename: 4:59pm On May 29, 2015
Dorrobucci:

4 Likes

Re: Where Are The Nairalanders That Said Buhari Can Never Be President Of Nigeria??? by Babacele: 5:00pm On May 29, 2015
Dejohnbull:
Were are the e warriors that say wike can never be gvnr in rivers state?
Woke won't rule Rivers. just watch.

2 Likes

Re: Where Are The Nairalanders That Said Buhari Can Never Be President Of Nigeria??? by Nobody: 5:02pm On May 29, 2015
Barcanister should be in tears by now, the guy who betrayed Buhari for a loaf of bread.

4 Likes

Re: Where Are The Nairalanders That Said Buhari Can Never Be President Of Nigeria??? by Dejohnbull: 5:19pm On May 29, 2015
Babacele:
Woke won't rule Rivers. just watch.
Joseph the dreamer wake up
Re: Where Are The Nairalanders That Said Buhari Can Never Be President Of Nigeria??? by Babacele: 5:33pm On May 29, 2015
Dejohnbull:
Joseph the dreamer wake up
Yea I'm Joseph. do you know who Joseph is? I bet u don't know, but Wike won't rule n d stolen shall be nullified n blotted out of our history. And who says Wike won't be jailed for the killings he sponsored in Rivers. Tonight you shall start seeing. just wait n watch.

2 Likes

Re: Where Are The Nairalanders That Said Buhari Can Never Be President Of Nigeria??? by Babacele: 5:35pm On May 29, 2015
firstEVA:
Barcanister should be in tears by now, the guy who betrayed Buhari for a loaf of bread.
d guy is shameless, so don't expect any tears from him. He may jump train tomorrow.

2 Likes

Re: Where Are The Nairalanders That Said Buhari Can Never Be President Of Nigeria??? by Dejohnbull: 5:41pm On May 29, 2015
Babacele:
Yea I'm Joseph. do you know who Joseph is? I bet u don't know, but Wike won't rule n d stolen shall be nullified n blotted out of our history. And who says Wike won't be jailed for the killings he sponsored in Rivers. Tonight you shall start seeing. just wait n watch.
Cry me a river, u must be quoting me from congo
Re: Where Are The Nairalanders That Said Buhari Can Never Be President Of Nigeria??? by Babacele: 5:48pm On May 29, 2015
Dejohnbull:
Cry me a river, u must be quoting me from congo
when You n Wike ll cry us oceans, it is painful that shame won't allow u to come online to admit your shortsightedness bro. Amaechi pass president.

1 Like

Re: Where Are The Nairalanders That Said Buhari Can Never Be President Of Nigeria??? by Dejohnbull: 5:58pm On May 29, 2015
Babacele:
when You n Wike ll cry us oceans, it is painful that shame won't allow u to come online to admit your shortsightedness bro. Amaechi pass president.
If u think buhari will work with amaechi by giving him appointment with all his looting and corruption in rivers, then u are blind from reality the immunity end today
Re: Where Are The Nairalanders That Said Buhari Can Never Be President Of Nigeria??? by Babacele: 6:00pm On May 29, 2015
Dejohnbull:
If u think buhari will work with amaechi by giving him appointment with all his looting and corruption in rivers, then u are blind from reality the immunity end today
ok
Re: Where Are The Nairalanders That Said Buhari Can Never Be President Of Nigeria??? by bjoyoyo: 6:40pm On May 29, 2015
no wia ti be found

(1) (Reply)

Inaugural Speech By The Benue State Governor: Dr Samuel Ortom / Shocker! Buhari Has Not Ordered Sale Of 9 Presidential Jets – Presidency Premium / Female Slaves Offered As Top Prize In Quran Competition...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.