Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,114 members, 7,821,826 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:35 PM

"Baba One Chance" . . . Buhari's New Name? - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Baba One Chance" . . . Buhari's New Name? (5723 Views)

RECESSION: Buhari’s New Thinking - Vanguard Special Report / Key Figures In Buhari’s New Cabinet And Profiles / Baba One Chance Is At It Again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Baba One Chance" . . . Buhari's New Name? by Nobody: 9:07pm On Apr 19, 2015
Even the Baba One chance know say him self don enter one chance as his proposed agenda is dead on arrival, imaging paying a teaming youths of the unemployed 5K each. Even Obama no go fit achieve am for nigeria presently.

Toor , make we leave am make him enter first, by the AP touts wey dey find change like bus conductor go say him never start we dey judge.

2 Likes

Re: "Baba One Chance" . . . Buhari's New Name? by StOla: 9:07pm On Apr 19, 2015
ilugunboy:

You didn't complete it.....This was how it goes back then..."The north will never rule a United Nigeria again" ....they were implying that the SE/SS will never be governed by a Northerner again...

Those guys are just filled with hatred......and you can never succeed playing opposition politics if you don't havd the presence of mind...the calmness required and the patience needed to play it the way the SW did it perfectly.

You can't play politics of opposition with manifest hate for other Nigerians...

A crazy female Nairalander even went religious, calling Buhari an uncircumcised Philistine who would never smell Aso Rock.

I always marvelled if these supporters, whose combined land don't add up to Borno State, believed their own rants or they were high on ecstasy drugs to have so belittled the North.

2 Likes

Re: "Baba One Chance" . . . Buhari's New Name? by appini: 9:07pm On Apr 19, 2015
Ahuitzotl:
We believe Ichidodo coined it although not specifically "Baba one chance" but actually attributing the term 'one chance' to Buhari's incoming government on a front page buhari critique few days back and got more than 400 likes.....Ever since the name has stuck and evolved to Baba one chance
"Good Morning Nigerians.…..Welcome to One chance"

I personally coined them both. Carefully take a look at this nairaland transcript below.

Re: "Baba One Chance" . . . Buhari's New Name? by MalcoImX: 9:07pm On Apr 19, 2015
theV0ice:

you dey mind them grin
The guys are bitter. Buhari consistently lost elections three times only to have emerged victorious on the fourth try. What would one do with this bunch who got scattered on the first lose. PDP will be lucky if they'll go at it for a month.

1 Like

Re: "Baba One Chance" . . . Buhari's New Name? by MalcoImX: 9:15pm On Apr 19, 2015
Gbawe:

Indeed. GEJ blew their "one chance" for them and condemned them to be on the negative side of history. That alone is causing them deep pain and sleepless nights.
They are childish to have thought we won't recognize their acts as just being bitter.
Re: "Baba One Chance" . . . Buhari's New Name? by Nobody: 9:16pm On Apr 19, 2015
StOla:

A crazy female Nairalander even went religious, calling Buhari an uncircumcised Philistine who would never smell Aso Rock.

I always marvelled if these supporters, whose combined land don't add up to Borno State, believed their own rants or they were high on ecstasy drugs to have so belittled the North.

Their innermost believe was that either by hook or crook....GEJ will be returned, they never have a plan B...

It was really disgusting how these people went on an abusive and insultive spree....even a whole wife of the President was not excluded from the shameful act...

Apart from the SS.....the SE has absolutely nothing to hold Nigeria by the junglar ....so their noise was actually counter productive

Well.Judgement day is here...

2 Likes

Re: "Baba One Chance" . . . Buhari's New Name? by MzJackBaueress(f): 9:18pm On Apr 19, 2015
Goddex:
Gbawe stop replying to your posts.

'Gbawe' and 'theVoice' are same person
what a confused fellow. sorry for you
Re: "Baba One Chance" . . . Buhari's New Name? by MalcoImX: 9:19pm On Apr 19, 2015
Let me **un-follow** these losers before they infect me with their clueless(ness).

**un-follows thread**

1 Like

Re: "Baba One Chance" . . . Buhari's New Name? by appini: 9:31pm On Apr 19, 2015
Ahuitzotl:
We believe Ichidodo coined it although not specifically "Baba one chance" but actually attributing the term 'one chance' to Buhari's incoming government on a front page buhari critique few days back and got more than 400 likes.....Ever since the name has stuck and evolved to Baba one chance

Re: "Baba One Chance" . . . Buhari's New Name? by ahaz: 9:38pm On Apr 19, 2015
Goddex:
[size=14pt]Recent comments and signals from Buhari and his party suggest Nigeria have 'entered one chance' by having this man as their President.

'Baba One Chance' seems a perfect new name for this man or what do you think?
[/size]
ha-ha baba one Chance I lv dis
Re: "Baba One Chance" . . . Buhari's New Name? by austinsmat(m): 9:55pm On Apr 19, 2015
ahaz:
ha-ha baba one Chance I lv dis
HHAHAHAHA HAHAHA I LOVE IT MORE THAN you
Re: "Baba One Chance" . . . Buhari's New Name? by specco(m): 9:57pm On Apr 19, 2015
Nigerians and their funny names for their leaders.
1 Baba dey kamkpe
2 Baba go slow
3 Clueless
4 Baba 'one chance'

lets see how this one goes..But with the rate of campaign promises denials I dey fear o, this one might stick o. I hope it doesnt because 'one chance' victims always have sad stories to tell.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Baba One Chance" . . . Buhari's New Name? by coolitempa(f): 10:19pm On Apr 19, 2015
Gbawe:

Same here. I can bet any money most of these "GEJ till 3085" elements, probably about 95% of them, will not be here by September this year. We remained in opposition for four years from 2011 and came here daily, despite not having power at the centre, because we genuinely cared about Nigeria and wanted to see our dear nation gain good leadership.

This quality and desire is very important because it is what keeps us coming here day in and day out even when the spirit is very low because GEJ has let Nigerians down again. GEJ was mainly supported passionately by ethno-religious jingoists and haters who love the idea of resisting "Aboki" and "Yolobah" "gang-up and take-over" of Nigeria more than they love Nigeria. Let us see how long these sort of jokers, lacking pro-nation love and ideology, will last playing opposition when we know it is GEJ and the power he wielded over others they loved and not Nigeria.

cool take 20 odekus for my head... grin
Re: "Baba One Chance" . . . Buhari's New Name? by coolitempa(f): 10:34pm On Apr 19, 2015
Ahuitzotl:

This is serious......first ichidodo.....then texcoco....then entchidodo.....n...now ahuitzotl I blame baba 4 this.. grin

1 Like

Re: "Baba One Chance" . . . Buhari's New Name? by Nobody: 10:49pm On Apr 19, 2015
My cowmen weee zabilize ze frice of kurud oyel.

3 Likes

Re: "Baba One Chance" . . . Buhari's New Name? by theV0ice: 10:53pm On Apr 19, 2015
Goddex:
Gbawe stop replying to your posts.

'Gbawe' and 'theVoice' are same person

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

My friend, pls stop your paranoia
Re: "Baba One Chance" . . . Buhari's New Name? by iSpirit: 11:58pm On Apr 19, 2015
say baba.....em...em 'one chance'.
Somefin z terribly wring wit dis country. i wish we cld restructure dis nation again...even changing d name NIGERIA.
Re: "Baba One Chance" . . . Buhari's New Name? by Goddex: 12:17am On Apr 20, 2015
Sai Buhari
Sai Baba One Chance

2 Likes

Re: "Baba One Chance" . . . Buhari's New Name? by IlikePDP15: 2:21am On Apr 20, 2015
MalcoImX:
That one surprised me. He congratulated Buhari even before the official pronouncement of his victory.

Then disappeared since then huh.
Re: "Baba One Chance" . . . Buhari's New Name? by MalcoImX: 8:16am On Apr 20, 2015
IlikePDP15:

Then disappeared since then huh.
True. Somewhere licking his wounds.
Re: "Baba One Chance" . . . Buhari's New Name? by iSpirit: 1:13pm On Apr 20, 2015
MalcoImX:
True. Somewhere licking his wounds.

Bros....e be like u no get tv for house o. i saw d man on tv yesterday ....even looking younger since congratulating Buhari. Get ur facts right.

1 Like

Re: "Baba One Chance" . . . Buhari's New Name? by Ngokafor(f): 1:44pm On Apr 20, 2015
.....Baba one chance indeed grin

...Like play like play now,this new 'name' will stick on buhari for life..

..Nigerians and name-calling cheesy
Re: "Baba One Chance" . . . Buhari's New Name? by MalcoImX: 3:57pm On Apr 20, 2015
iSpirit:

Bros....e be like u no get tv for house o. i saw d man on tv yesterday ....even looking younger since congratulating Buhari. Get ur facts right.
On NTA abi? How did he introduce himself; "Ngwakwe, moderator, from Nairaland ...?"
Re: "Baba One Chance" . . . Buhari's New Name? by iSpirit: 4:05pm On Apr 20, 2015
crixtex:
hahaha... baba "one chance"

Still thinking abt dis BABA ONE CHANCE coinage. Fela Anikulapo Kuti will b vindicated when he 'prophesied' abt dis ONE CHANCE army arrangement. The last election was nofin oda dan anoda Army Arrangement as song by Fela. I call it RETURN OF THE GENERALS AND THE SILENCE OF DEMOCRACY. Jega d Mathematian putting it together...division and multiplication...say Baba!!! lolss

2 Likes

Re: "Baba One Chance" . . . Buhari's New Name? by Goddex: 5:22pm On Apr 20, 2015
iSpirit:

Still thinking abt dis BABA ONE CHANCE coinage. Fela Anikulapo Kuti will b vindicated when he 'prophesied' abt dis ONE CHANCE army arrangement. The last election was nofin oda dan anoda Army Arrangement as song by Fela. I call it RETURN OF THE GENERALS AND THE SILENCE OF DEMOCRACY. Jega d Mathematian putting it together...division and multiplication...say Baba!!! lolss
[size=14pt]
My brother, only 15m Nigerians (mostly northern Almajiris) voted a President for 180m population.
Naija has really entered 'One Chance'
[/size]
Re: "Baba One Chance" . . . Buhari's New Name? by mikolo80: 6:17pm On Apr 20, 2015
gregg2:
BABA ONE CHANCE
OP, I agree with you 100%.

Uninformed Al-Majiris that vote only on ethnic and religious sentiments were actually the ones that chose a President for Nigeria
Its called one man one vote not one informed man one vote. Next time no insult born pikin wen una troway
Re: "Baba One Chance" . . . Buhari's New Name? by mikolo80: 6:20pm On Apr 20, 2015
gregg2:

Is Buhari as President a perfect representation of the wishes of Nigeria?

Nigeria's population is about 180m. Meanwhile, only 15M (about 8% of the nation's population) voted for him
Only 22million voted for jonath out of 70million(abi underage de vote for una side)

so whats your point.
Or you're also clueless about how democracy (simple majority) works
Re: "Baba One Chance" . . . Buhari's New Name? by mikolo80: 6:21pm On Apr 20, 2015
Gbawe:

Same here. I can bet any money most of these "GEJ till 3085" elements, probably about 95% of them, will not be here by September this year. We remained in opposition for four years from 2011 and came here daily, despite not having power at the centre, because we genuinely cared about Nigeria and wanted to see our dear nation gain good leadership.

This quality and desire is very important because it is what keeps us coming here day in and day out even when the spirit is very low because GEJ has let Nigerians down again. GEJ was mainly supported passionately by ethno-religious jingoists and haters who love the idea of resisting "Aboki" and "Yolobah" "gang-up and take-over" of Nigeria more than they love Nigeria. Let us see how long these sort of jokers, lacking pro-nation love and ideology, will last playing opposition when we know it is GEJ and the power he wielded over others they loved and not Nigeria.
bros keep calm. When even their pay masters don decamp finish.
Re: "Baba One Chance" . . . Buhari's New Name? by iSpirit: 11:10am On Apr 28, 2015
show me your friend and i tell u who u r.... what exactly z d role of asiwaju bola tinubu in the APC designed, Buhari led CHANGE of the New Government in waiting? Putting old Wine in new Bottles....sucks!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pictures: See The Wreckage France Did As Payback To Syria (ISIS) / BREAKING!!! Owerri Boils As Gunmen Storm Streets, Shoot Sporadically (PHOTOS) / Likely Replacements Of Osinbanjo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.