Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,096 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:41 AM

Obasanjo Plotting My Extradition To Settle Scores – Kashamu - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obasanjo Plotting My Extradition To Settle Scores – Kashamu (23396 Views)

Obasanjo Plotting Buhari’s Replacement Ahead Of 2019 / U.S. Requests For Buruji Kashamu’s Extradition / Obasanjo Plotting My Extradition To Settle Scores – Kashamu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obasanjo Plotting My Extradition To Settle Scores – Kashamu by Pebcak: 7:19pm On Apr 19, 2015
SmartChoices:
Lol if OBJ is plotting that then you're as good as gone.... Ask GEJ...Boi George... Audu Ogbe... Atiku....Fayose....Tafa Balogun...

Lalasticlala come and put this on FP

If Obj is truly involved the guy is a goner

[img]http://i./mGjv5hUEOlCPm.gif[/img]

[img]http://i./11zKhGRbySDRBe.gif[/img]

3 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Plotting My Extradition To Settle Scores – Kashamu by excellentmomma(f): 7:19pm On Apr 19, 2015
SmartChoices:
Lol if OBJ is plotting that then you're as good as gone.... Ask GEJ...Boi George... Audu Ogbe... Atiku....Fayose....Tafa Balogun...

Abeg obj is not God. If the man has done wrong then the law will take its cause. It's only God that saved him from Abacha remember?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obasanjo Plotting My Extradition To Settle Scores – Kashamu by julybaba(m): 7:21pm On Apr 19, 2015
This man is now a senator. Wonders shall never end.

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Plotting My Extradition To Settle Scores – Kashamu by Mogidi: 7:21pm On Apr 19, 2015
Anyone who has a case with Kashamu should go to court, America have no right to abduct a Nigerian citizen on Nigerian soil.
Re: Obasanjo Plotting My Extradition To Settle Scores – Kashamu by Nobody: 7:22pm On Apr 19, 2015
Bad guys are always PDP members and candiadates

2 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Plotting My Extradition To Settle Scores – Kashamu by Lucasbalo(m): 7:22pm On Apr 19, 2015
Kashamu days are numbered. The evil that men do lives after them . Judge Charles Norgle is waiting for you at the federal building downtown Chicago. You can be a senator elect in Nigeria but to uncle sam, you are not above the law. Ask Noriega who was a former president of Panama. Don't sweat about OBJ, Yankee is on your tail. That's the one you really need to be scared of.

4 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Plotting My Extradition To Settle Scores – Kashamu by Brugo(m): 7:23pm On Apr 19, 2015
grin

Ibori treatment in the works.

But you claim you did not commit the offence na. Don't worry. The US cannot extradite the wrong person. grin grin

This is the year of reckoning for many crooks in PDP.

2 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Plotting My Extradition To Settle Scores – Kashamu by Nobody: 7:23pm On Apr 19, 2015
excellentmomma:

Abeg obj is not God. If the man has done then the law will take its cause. It's only God that saved him from Abacha remember
Whoever said OBJ is God? Read n comprehend before commenting

2 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Plotting My Extradition To Settle Scores – Kashamu by FemiFaniKayode: 7:24pm On Apr 19, 2015
kurt09:
CLEAR CONSCIENCE FEARS NO ACCUSATION

i taya oooooo
Re: Obasanjo Plotting My Extradition To Settle Scores – Kashamu by Blitz888(m): 7:25pm On Apr 19, 2015
I smell rats... Fat ones @ that.

Mr Sanator-elect, if OBJ remembers you, then you're completely finished.
OBJ suffers no fool... He is mean, unforgiving and hideously vindictive!

2 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Plotting My Extradition To Settle Scores – Kashamu by mytime24(f): 7:26pm On Apr 19, 2015
Baba d game changer
Re: Obasanjo Plotting My Extradition To Settle Scores – Kashamu by FemiFaniKayode: 7:26pm On Apr 19, 2015
Mogidi:
Anyone who has a case with Kashamu should go to court, America have no right to abduct a Nigerian citizen on Nigerian soil.

bros, u go school at all it is called extradition not abduction use ur head think Not ur annuuuusssss

4 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Plotting My Extradition To Settle Scores – Kashamu by ChangeMachine: 7:26pm On Apr 19, 2015
THE LAW MUST TAKE IT COST
Re: Obasanjo Plotting My Extradition To Settle Scores – Kashamu by Nobody: 7:27pm On Apr 19, 2015
SmartChoices:

True.
Re: Obasanjo Plotting My Extradition To Settle Scores – Kashamu by ofala(m): 7:27pm On Apr 19, 2015
Why can't Kashamu take a well publicized one week trip to United States of America and come back quickly before the next session of Senate.

This will surely rest his case or rumors of it

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obasanjo Plotting My Extradition To Settle Scores – Kashamu by hamaworld(m): 7:27pm On Apr 19, 2015
Hahaha... Shey na one Alhaji kashamu USA de look for?
Why disturbing yourself

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Plotting My Extradition To Settle Scores – Kashamu by Nobody: 7:29pm On Apr 19, 2015
Buruji is the architect of his misfortune-how dare he aspired for the nation's senatorial seat while there is an international criminal case against him?oh sorry,he thought GEJ will win a 2nd term.

3 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Plotting My Extradition To Settle Scores – Kashamu by Jossy4luv1(m): 7:29pm On Apr 19, 2015
both of them need salvation..the person that wants to revenge must know that he himself has some things people don't like about him.let them leave this and see to how the country will move forward..Let us start seeing good topics in our newspapers and not topics on revenge,terrorism,embezzlement,etc.
LONG LIVE NIGERIA
Re: Obasanjo Plotting My Extradition To Settle Scores – Kashamu by Nobody: 7:30pm On Apr 19, 2015
appini:
OBJ is a disgrace to homo sapiens

Just like U..
Bad people, thugs like fayose, drug baron like kasamu andy uba, treasury looters like diezeni, okojo, GEJ, oduagate, talkatives like ffk, metu olisa and host of bad bad people runs PDP.. Partying with Devilish People (PDP

3 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Plotting My Extradition To Settle Scores – Kashamu by coolitempa(f): 7:31pm On Apr 19, 2015
obj.....cross him.....n you are finished.... grin

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Plotting My Extradition To Settle Scores – Kashamu by Saheed9: 7:31pm On Apr 19, 2015
chymystique:
I am still wonderinng how this man won the eleCtion to become a Senator- EleCt ....

He Claims to be innocent why is he running from Pillar to Post out of fear undecided
stop wondering its the power of money
Re: Obasanjo Plotting My Extradition To Settle Scores – Kashamu by lastpage: 7:32pm On Apr 19, 2015
kurt09:
CLEAR CONSCIENCE FEARS NO ACCUSATION

He wrote on very long rebuttal the other day, which l think is enough proof that he was not a fugitive from any law ...so why is he still afraid of extradition?
IMAO, he should just present himself to a judge after securing assurances of "fair trial"!

......except that part where he said his own "Brother" is the one called "Alhaji" the Drug Lord, and not him!

He thinks the we are stewpid, right shocked shocked

Lastpage!

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Plotting My Extradition To Settle Scores – Kashamu by juman(m): 7:33pm On Apr 19, 2015
Why can't he go to america and clear his name.

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Plotting My Extradition To Settle Scores – Kashamu by lastpage: 7:34pm On Apr 19, 2015
ChangeMachine:
THE LAW MUST TAKE IT COST Course

Pls write in Vernacular or Pidgin, if need be!
Grammar is not compulsory! No offense pls.

3 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Plotting My Extradition To Settle Scores – Kashamu by ihatesycophant(m): 7:34pm On Apr 19, 2015
appini:
OBJ is a disgrace to homo sapiens
Just as you're a disgrace to your generation and God who made you.

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Plotting My Extradition To Settle Scores – Kashamu by mistybravo(m): 7:35pm On Apr 19, 2015
FreeGlobe:
These people should stop disturbing us. He said Tinubu his senior colleague in the drug business is his mentor. He should meet him to help him out. This is not our problem anymore
Your head is not correct
Re: Obasanjo Plotting My Extradition To Settle Scores – Kashamu by ihatesycophant(m): 7:38pm On Apr 19, 2015
See the way the sinner is running why no one pursue him. Mr Kasamu, why so fearful? If you have no issue in your cupboard, stop being fearful. Can OBJ plan for my extradition? No, is the answer.

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Plotting My Extradition To Settle Scores – Kashamu by lastpage: 7:39pm On Apr 19, 2015
excellentmomma:

Abeg obj is not God. If the man has done then the law will take its cause course. It's only God that saved him from Abacha remember

Whats the problem with most young Nigerians nowadays who are supposedly "Educated" (probably Graduates!) but cant distinguish between the usage of "Cause", "Course" "Curse", e.t.c, and some synonyms like that...in a sentence?

What do we learn in school these days? Na waa o!

Lastpage!

5 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Plotting My Extradition To Settle Scores – Kashamu by ihatesycophant(m): 7:44pm On Apr 19, 2015
Mogidi:
Do you really know the difference between Abduction and Extradition? Please school yourself and stop showing your ignorance.

2 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Plotting My Extradition To Settle Scores – Kashamu by frank442: 7:49pm On Apr 19, 2015
He who laughh last

There is good rule of law in US.

Just go there urself to cLear ur name

Baba iyabo may folow U. Just in case water wan pass gari

2 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Plotting My Extradition To Settle Scores – Kashamu by Rhyle(m): 7:55pm On Apr 19, 2015
I read his defence the other day and it was quite impressive, the US indicted him, UK found no reason.
Here is the solution, work with the Nigeria Police to identify in public your said look-alike brother Alhaji Kashimu and let the US take note of him, that clears your name, Nigeria will support you and you'll be a free man living without fear.

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Plotting My Extradition To Settle Scores – Kashamu by Forwetinnah: 7:56pm On Apr 19, 2015
Na them sabi..they were sweet buddies before. I see OBJ getting the Gbagbo treatment he intended for GEJ.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ifeanyi Ejiofor Hosts Nnamdi Kanu's Co-defendants Released From Kuje Prison / Uncertainty As IGP Suspends Deployment Of DIGs, AIGs, CPs For Election Duty / N1.1trn Anchor Borrowers’ Loan: Tinubu Orders Security Agencies To Recover Cash

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.