Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,908 members, 7,821,151 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:00 AM

.5 sure signs she is loosing interest in the relationship - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / .5 sure signs she is loosing interest in the relationship (4215 Views)

11 Sure Signs She Is No Longer Interested In You. / 5 Sure Signs He’s Losing Interest In The Relationship / How To Make Your Girlfriend Like You Again If She Is Loosing Interest. 5 STEPS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: .5 sure signs she is loosing interest in the relationship by vjsmiles: 10:37pm On Apr 19, 2015
ivyy:

You can't take the fact that , you can not be right at all times undecided
Bite me angry

grin wink
[size=14pt] see as my own babe dey attack me cry
issoryd... [/size]
Re: .5 sure signs she is loosing interest in the relationship by sinizia: 10:45pm On Apr 19, 2015
vjsmiles:

[size=14pt] you obssesed with me?
see as person the carry my matter for head...
just stop making lame accusations without facts....

and i ^reiterate^ again i have too many e-enemies to deal with so you could book an appointment with me later...
i'm done with you....
you obssessed with me? rather go take yho momma picture and masተusrbate....

now fvvvk off my.mentions..
demented haphazard [/size]

Your stupidity is NAFDAC certified. You type the same boring BS all the time. How old are you? Who gives a fúck about your E-enemies? Do you think your pathetic existence worth the ground I march on?

Book an appointment? With who? A low-life like you that goes about using fake DP's to front and deceive NLers? You deactivated your old account after your inherent low self-esteem was exposed then you've resurfaced to prove you are the worst vile thing on earth? What a retárd. You're an aberration!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: .5 sure signs she is loosing interest in the relationship by ivyy(f): 10:53pm On Apr 19, 2015
vjsmiles:
grin wink
[size=14pt] see as my own babe dey attack me cry
issoryd... [/size]

Attack you?? never embarassed

Was just saying, guys are pretty straight forward gals aren't. We so two-faced it's hard to tell most times. Thats all

Forgive me kiss
Re: .5 sure signs she is loosing interest in the relationship by vjsmiles: 10:53pm On Apr 19, 2015
sinizia:

Your stupidity is NAFDAC certified. You type the same boring BS all the time. How old are you? Who gives a fúck about your E-enemies? Do you think your pathetic existence worth the ground I march on?

Book an appointment? With who? A low-life like you that goes about using fake DP's to front and deceive NLers? You deactivated your old account after your inherent low self-esteem was exposed then you've resurfaced to prove you are the worst vile thing on earth? What a retárd. You're an aberration!!
[size=14pt] did that hurt?

at the bolded...are you this obssesed boud me?
wtf concerns me with a fake moniker who got busted?
are you deranged?
i have you where i want you so fvking fvklck off my mentions [/size]

1 Like

Re: .5 sure signs she is loosing interest in the relationship by vjsmiles: 11:02pm On Apr 19, 2015
ivyy:

Attack you?? never embarassed

Was just saying, guys are pretty straight forward gals aren't. We so two-faced it's hard to tell most times. Thats all

Forgive me kiss
[size=14pt] forgive that you did what? spoke your mind? good morning joor wink [/size]

1 Like

Re: .5 sure signs she is loosing interest in the relationship by sinizia: 11:03pm On Apr 19, 2015
vjsmiles:
[size=14pt] did that hurt?

at the bolded...are you this obssesed boud me?
wtf concerns me with a fake moniker who got busted?
are you deranged?
i have you where i want you so fvking fvklck off my mentions [/size]

What hurt? The only thing hurting here is you genetically retardéd lab rat.

Obsessed about a scumbàg? Nigga please. Your life's worth can't buy amala. You have me where you want me? gringrin I can see you are suffering from a generational curse. Get the fúck out of here. You think I don't know you? You fùcking fool that stole someone's DP and got bursted? Demented plonker!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: .5 sure signs she is loosing interest in the relationship by ivyy(f): 11:06pm On Apr 19, 2015
vjsmiles:
[size=14pt] forgive that you did what? spoke your mind? good morning joor wink [/size]

For the "attack" grin
Goodnight joo
Re: .5 sure signs she is loosing interest in the relationship by vjsmiles: 11:07pm On Apr 19, 2015
sinizia:

What hurt? The only thing hurting here is you genetically retardéd lab rat.

Obsessed about a scumbàg? Nigga please. Your life's worth can't buy amala. You have me where you want me? gringrin I can see you are suffering from a generational curse. Get the fúck out of here. You think I don't know you? You fùcking fool that stole someone's DP and got bursted? Demented plonker!!
[size=14pt] wtf is wrong with this myopic lameass?
i dont like fvvking like getting lame grounds for suspicions....
like wtf is this?

i aint fvvking got issues with you....
gerrit?

[/size]

1 Like

Re: .5 sure signs she is loosing interest in the relationship by vjsmiles: 11:08pm On Apr 19, 2015
ivyy:

For the "attack" grin
Goodnight joo
[size=14pt] good morning/night smiley [/size]
Re: .5 sure signs she is loosing interest in the relationship by ivyy(f): 11:16pm On Apr 19, 2015
vjsmiles:
[size=14pt] good morning/night smiley [/size]

You don't sleep you know that right? tongue
Re: .5 sure signs she is loosing interest in the relationship by sinizia: 11:23pm On Apr 19, 2015
vjsmiles:
[size=14pt] wtf is wrong with this myopic lameass?
like wtf is this?

i aint fvvking got issues with you....
gerrit?

[/size]

You are probably an okpa seller who's never crossed Niger bridge, yet you throw the word "fúck" around like a lameass idiót living in New Orleans. Throwing the word fúck around doesn't stop you from being a móron. Just saying.

2 Likes

Re: .5 sure signs she is loosing interest in the relationship by Dondave11: 11:26pm On Apr 19, 2015
C'mon, wats all dis.. U guys av spoilt dis interesting thread wit bashing..
Re: .5 sure signs she is loosing interest in the relationship by sinizia: 11:26pm On Apr 19, 2015
vjsmiles:
[size=14pt]
[/size]

While trying to sound "westernized" you ended up disgracing your lineage. Your English teacher needs to be queried!!

1 Like

Re: .5 sure signs she is loosing interest in the relationship by vjsmiles: 7:43am On Apr 20, 2015
sinizia:

While trying to sound "westernized" you ended up disgracing your lineage. Your English teacher needs to be queried!!
sinizia:

You are probably an okpa seller who's never crossed Niger bridge, yet you throw the word "fúck" around like a lameass idiót living in New Orleans. Throwing the word fúck around doesn't stop you from being a móron. Just saying.
[size=14pt] i'll reiterate again i aint got issues with yho...
oh well....all your myopic words are phckkkin baseless....
good to know i've got a stalker....prove how much of an impact i've made....
now fvvck off my mentions...
[/size]

1 Like

Re: .5 sure signs she is loosing interest in the relationship by sinizia: 8:59am On Apr 20, 2015
vjsmiles:
[size=14pt] i'll reiterate again i aint got issues with yho...
oh well....all your myopic words are phckkkin baseless....
good to know i've got a stalker....prove how much of an impact i've made....
now fvvck off my mentions...
[/size]

I'll rather stalk a goat than stalk a drag queen like you with the grey matter of a bedbug. Fúck off!!
Re: .5 sure signs she is loosing interest in the relationship by vjsmiles: 10:27am On Apr 20, 2015
sinizia:

I'll rather stalk a goat than stalk a drag queen like you with the grey matter of a bedbug. Fúck off!!
[size=14pt] keep on deflating you concosous ego...

im done with you...
we cool no qualms... [/size]
Re: .5 sure signs she is loosing interest in the relationship by sinizia: 12:02pm On Apr 20, 2015
vjsmiles:
[size=14pt] keep on deflating you concosous ego...

im done with you...
we cool no qualms... [/size]

You took a shot at me before saying we cool? Is that how you make peace? angry
Re: .5 sure signs she is loosing interest in the relationship by Optofrank: 12:22pm On Apr 20, 2015
sinizia:

Stop barking like an under-fed ekuke street dog. You make zero sense when you do such. You took that guy's points and twisted it to fit yours. He created his thread before yours and his points is same as yours albeit different wordings. You sound lame each you go about cussing. It doesn't make you less dumb than you already are.

P.S: Stop typing this boring "^jejune^" all the type. You don't even know how to use it in a sentence.
I guess this will humble him
Re: .5 sure signs she is loosing interest in the relationship by vjsmiles: 5:14pm On Apr 20, 2015
sinizia:

You took a shot at me before saying we cool? Is that how you make peace? angry
[size=14pt] teach me....
and btw ah wasnt fvvkin making peace i was just being matured and i'll fvvking let this slide next time.n.
gerrit?
we cool cool [/size]

(1) (2) (Reply)

If She Does This, She Doesn't Like You Shikena!!!! / I Am Crushing On Fynestboi / Italian Trio Up For Grabs.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.