Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,136 members, 7,821,879 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:51 PM

Why Do Men Do This? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Men Do This? (3766 Views)

Why Do Men Patronize Prostitutes? (Video) / Why Do Men Cheat??? / Men Do You Respect These Kind Of Ladies ?(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Men Do This? by Nobody: 7:51pm On Apr 19, 2015
I've noticed somfin on Facebook. whenever I accept a guy's request, He starts telling me 'thanks for accepting' like I'm adding money to their accounts by accepting. smh!
It's really funny and annoying sometimes grin
Ladies don't do that, only men.
So I'm curious oo! why do u guys do it?
I'm not saying its bad to thank ladies o, buh the way u guys put it makes me laugh. and I've gotten so use to it that if a guy doesn't thank me after I've accepted him, I begin to suspect the guy to be a chic. don't blame me!
Re: Why Do Men Do This? by francizy(m): 7:54pm On Apr 19, 2015
Guys do that a lot and I've come to accept it as a norm. But I don't think it's only guys that do it because a few girls has done that to me too.
Re: Why Do Men Do This? by Hazardd(m): 7:56pm On Apr 19, 2015
who told you ladies doesnt do like that undecided
Re: Why Do Men Do This? by Basildvalour(m): 7:57pm On Apr 19, 2015
Stop adding guys that reason like women when they see an average chick

EroticAngelina, I didn't mean anything o embarassed

1 Like

Re: Why Do Men Do This? by godsamist: 8:02pm On Apr 19, 2015
If possible we would have scann your heart content,because it like you are at the highest level of expectance....Anyway...Madam whats the right word because that's my traditional ways of replying...We are all ears ..New nairaland lecturer
Re: Why Do Men Do This? by Princecalm(m): 8:29pm On Apr 19, 2015
godsamist:
If possible we would have scann your heart content,because it like you are at the highest level of expectance....Anyway...Madam whats the right word because that's my traditional ways of replying...We are all ears ..New nairaland lecturer
why saying thanks, has she done you a favour or helped you by accepting your friend request?
Re: Why Do Men Do This? by Thissonofman(m): 8:31pm On Apr 19, 2015
EroticAngelina:
I've noticed somfin on Facebook. whenever I accept a guy's request, He starts telling me 'thanks for accepting' like I'm adding money to their accounts by accepting. smh!
I'm not saying its bad to thank ladies o, buh the way u guys put it makes me laugh. and I've gotten so use to it that if a guy doesn't thank me after I've accepted him, I begin to suspect the guy to be a chic. don't blame me!
that's for them, I cannot say thanks to anyone for accepting my friend request. its either u accept or reject, why should I thank you.
Re: Why Do Men Do This? by Nobody: 8:43pm On Apr 19, 2015
EroticAngelina:
I blame the goats for adding you in the first place. . .

So because a few goats thank you for adding them, it translates to "men"? Your head should be knocked back to reality, as this thread is enough evidence to prove that something is wrong with you. . . Nonsense.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Do Men Do This? by peeparty(m): 8:45pm On Apr 19, 2015
....Na brain touch..me don reject female friend request taya.
Re: Why Do Men Do This? by peeparty(m): 8:47pm On Apr 19, 2015
Blackett:

So because a few goats thank you for adding them, it translates to "men"? Your head should be knocked back to reality, as this thread is enough evidence to prove that something is wrong with you. . . Nonsense.

Baba u ash oo.abeg una get ish?
Re: Why Do Men Do This? by Nobody: 8:50pm On Apr 19, 2015
peeparty:
Baba u ash oo.abeg una get ish?
Mgbeke has no fvcking temerity, to feel funky.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Men Do This? by astonvilla: 8:56pm On Apr 19, 2015
abeg make i hear e b like u no get wetin to talk @ eroticangela u tink its guys alone u fell to mention ladies anyway this alone proves to u dat guys are not ingret like ladies no mater what u do for them and their family its will be dificul for them to say thank you pls..............
Re: Why Do Men Do This? by LewisO: 8:58pm On Apr 19, 2015
EroticAngelina:
[s] I've noticed somfin on Facebook. whenever I accept a guy's request, He starts telling me 'thanks for accepting' like I'm adding money to their accounts by accepting. smh!
I'm not saying its bad to thank ladies o, buh the way u guys put it makes me laugh. and I've gotten so use to it that if a guy doesn't thank me after I've accepted him, I begin to suspect the guy to be a chic. don't blame me! [/s]
All these are lies, u just wanna make a fool. of yourself thinking u can bash against guys here.

A teen just sent u a friend request and tells u thanks,don't think he's a matured guy okay?

Swerve!

4 Likes

Re: Why Do Men Do This? by TrishaP(f): 9:01pm On Apr 19, 2015
It is best not to read wrong meanings into stuffs like that.
It is just an innocent appreciation that won't harm. Smh works very well for me.
Re: Why Do Men Do This? by Nobody: 9:02pm On Apr 19, 2015
EroticAngelina:
d guys dat usually do dat are down with inferiority complex, so just know dat guys with class and superiority complex lyk me wont do that.
Re: Why Do Men Do This? by oshe11: 9:07pm On Apr 19, 2015
y nt say U r wlc or kip mute?

Must U tel us everytin dat happens to U?

SMH
Re: Why Do Men Do This? by Kazrem(m): 9:30pm On Apr 19, 2015
EroticAngelina:
How many times una won create this thread. Think of a new thing na. Be creative.
Re: Why Do Men Do This? by peeparty(m): 9:38pm On Apr 19, 2015
Blackett:
Mgbeke has no fvcking temerity, to feel funky.
hahahahahhahaha yepa
Re: Why Do Men Do This? by Cutehector(m): 9:38pm On Apr 19, 2015
Blackett:

loool laff wan kill me
Re: Why Do Men Do This? by Fizboy(m): 9:40pm On Apr 19, 2015
Some humans in male form are really stupid.. Saying thank you to a girl not even beautiful.. Hiss!
Re: Why Do Men Do This? by sinizia: 9:43pm On Apr 19, 2015
EroticAngelina:

Since when did 2 or 3 mórons translate to "men"? What happened to "some kids" or "few men"?

Attention seeking at its worst state. Grow up!! I'm sure it's just one kid that must have thanked you for you to put this BS up.
Re: Why Do Men Do This? by sinizia: 9:45pm On Apr 19, 2015
Some of the bimbos that create this kind of thread has never been wooed in real life. undecided
Re: Why Do Men Do This? by Nobody: 9:46pm On Apr 19, 2015
LewisO:

All these are lies, u just wanna make a fool. of yourself thinking u can bash against guys here.

A teen just sent a friend request to and tell u thanks,don't think he's a matured guy okay?

Swerve!
shocked

1 Like

Re: Why Do Men Do This? by Nobody: 9:48pm On Apr 19, 2015
op go dey one side viewing this thread and blaming herself for creating dis thread cry#bashers everywhere cheesy

1 Like

Re: Why Do Men Do This? by Nobody: 10:34pm On Apr 19, 2015
Hazardd:
who told you ladies doesnt do like that undecided
grin grin i love your wonderful grammar grin grin
Re: Why Do Men Do This? by Hazardd(m): 10:48pm On Apr 19, 2015
Mojanity:
grin grin i love your wonderful grammar grin grin
thank you! grinundecided
since you love it, is there any gift for me?
Re: Why Do Men Do This? by Hazardd(m): 10:55pm On Apr 19, 2015
prettythicksme:
op go dey one side viewing this thread and blaming herself for creating dis thread cry#bashers everywhere cheesy
you no de sleep? undecided
or abi your husband never come back
Re: Why Do Men Do This? by Nobody: 10:55pm On Apr 19, 2015
Hazardd:

thank you! grinundecided
since you love it, is there any gift for me?
i hope you like it, it's my favourite...

Re: Why Do Men Do This? by Hazardd(m): 11:10pm On Apr 19, 2015
Mojanity:
i hope you like it, it's my favourite...

if it's your favorite, that doesn't mean i will like it undecided

well sha, i will manage it by the way...... thanks! wink
Re: Why Do Men Do This? by Nobody: 11:18pm On Apr 19, 2015
Hazardd:

you no de sleep? undecided
or abi your husband never come back
he don go work undecided
Re: Why Do Men Do This? by Rexology: 12:08am On Apr 20, 2015
EroticAngelina:
Were you thought courtesy at all? when someone granted your request, courtesy demands you say 'Thank you'.like you rightly observed, most ladies lack courtesy, expecially you, to the extent of getting angry for an innocent 'thank you' messages you received from the innocent people you granted their friends request on Facebook.
Re: Why Do Men Do This? by Hazardd(m): 12:29am On Apr 20, 2015
prettythicksme:
he don go work undecided

is like he is on night duty

(1) (2) (Reply)

This Is What Will Happen To You When You Beat A Woman (pix) / Plurimi / How One Stupid Scammer Tried To Scam Me In Whatsapp Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.