Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,985 members, 7,814,356 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:35 AM

Guys Will You Allow The Girl You Are About To Marry Do This?(photo) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys Will You Allow The Girl You Are About To Marry Do This?(photo) (4613 Views)

Guys, reasons You Shouldn't Marry A Girl You 've Had Sex With Before. / Do You Trust That Girl You Are Dating?? My Experience Today. / Can You Allow Your Best Friend Date Your Sister/brother? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys Will You Allow The Girl You Are About To Marry Do This?(photo) by cyprianlah(m): 8:49pm On Apr 19, 2015
Will u obey culture and allow a girl u are about to marry appear like dis on ur traditional marriage?

Re: Guys Will You Allow The Girl You Are About To Marry Do This?(photo) by sinaj(f): 8:52pm On Apr 19, 2015
shame de evn catch her bwest embarassed
Re: Guys Will You Allow The Girl You Are About To Marry Do This?(photo) by iphanyiuma(m): 8:52pm On Apr 19, 2015
You can look but you cannot touch gringringrin
Re: Guys Will You Allow The Girl You Are About To Marry Do This?(photo) by Nobody: 8:54pm On Apr 19, 2015
The question is dumb, redundant, and ill thought out.

For you to know that her culture "demands" that she be dressed like this on her traditional wedding day, and you accepted to marry her and go ahead with the marriage, of what fvcking point is it to ask if "you" will override what you have already accepted?

Makes no fvcking modicum of sense.

4 Likes

Re: Guys Will You Allow The Girl You Are About To Marry Do This?(photo) by whizjay(m): 8:55pm On Apr 19, 2015
What kinda eff'd up tradition is this!?
angry

Mtcheew...

This is bullshit nawww...
Re: Guys Will You Allow The Girl You Are About To Marry Do This?(photo) by Dioxidane: 8:56pm On Apr 19, 2015
Chai, this boobs looks humble with low self esteem...

3 Likes

Re: Guys Will You Allow The Girl You Are About To Marry Do This?(photo) by mhizpeaarl(f): 9:01pm On Apr 19, 2015
Lol grin
Re: Guys Will You Allow The Girl You Are About To Marry Do This?(photo) by Nobody: 9:01pm On Apr 19, 2015
Blackett:

For you to know that her culture "demands" that she be dressed like this on her traditional wedding day, and you accepted to marry her and go ahead with the marriage, of what fvcking point is it to ask if "you" will override what you have already accepted?

It makes a whole lot of sense in this era where people defy some rites demanded by tradition.

2 Likes

Re: Guys Will You Allow The Girl You Are About To Marry Do This?(photo) by cyprianlah(m): 9:04pm On Apr 19, 2015
sinaj:

Dat bwest is proud
Dats two steps o
Re: Guys Will You Allow The Girl You Are About To Marry Do This?(photo) by cyprianlah(m): 9:06pm On Apr 19, 2015
Blackett:

Always tryin soo hard to be noticed

Clap for urself, u got wat u wanted

1 Like

Re: Guys Will You Allow The Girl You Are About To Marry Do This?(photo) by Nobody: 9:06pm On Apr 19, 2015
darknez:

It makes a whole lot of sense in this era where people defy some rites demanded by tradition.
It's dumb to accept to marry a girl according to her tradition and then ask her not to dress according to her tradition on her traditional wedding day.

Very dumb.
Re: Guys Will You Allow The Girl You Are About To Marry Do This?(photo) by Nobody: 9:10pm On Apr 19, 2015
cyprianlah:

Always tryin soo hard to be noticed

Clap for urself, u got wat u wanted
Fool.

It's my opinion about the topic, and I have rights to it.

How about you fvck off and go engage your brain on something more meaningful?

Cheers.

2 Likes

Re: Guys Will You Allow The Girl You Are About To Marry Do This?(photo) by Nobody: 9:14pm On Apr 19, 2015
Blackett:
It's dumb to accept to marry a girl according to her tradition and then ask her not to dress according to her tradition on her traditional wedding day.

Very dumb.

You are giving additional info which was not provided in the Original Post.

The reality on the ground is that some people propose to marry without giving a hoot about the dictates of tradition. I have witnessed cases where people go against what tradition says is the norm and still end up marrying the lady. In this light, the question asked is not dumb.

1 Like

Re: Guys Will You Allow The Girl You Are About To Marry Do This?(photo) by cyprianlah(m): 9:17pm On Apr 19, 2015
Blackett:
Fool.

It's my opinion about the topic, and I have rights to it.

How about you fvck off and go engage your brain on something more meaningful?

Cheers.

Scvmbag its my thread, y not stop dis notice me nd act like an unfortunate adult dat u are

You can work on ur reply

Bye!

1 Like

Re: Guys Will You Allow The Girl You Are About To Marry Do This?(photo) by Nobody: 9:19pm On Apr 19, 2015
darknez:

You are giving additional info which was not provided in the Original Post.

The reality on the ground is that some people propose to marry without giving a hoot about the dictates of tradition. I have witnessed cases where people go against what tradition says is the norm and still end up marrying the lady. In this light, the question asked is not dumb.
It's dumb to marry without giving a hoot about the culture and tradition of the girl you are marrying, which of course must have had a hand in shaping her to be who she was that attracted her to you.

You can opt for white wedding.
You can opt for court wedding.
You can opt for court wedding, and white wedding.

If you opt for traditional wedding, knowing fully well what her culture and tradition dictates, and you ask her not to follow her tradition, you are dumb.
Re: Guys Will You Allow The Girl You Are About To Marry Do This?(photo) by Nobody: 9:22pm On Apr 19, 2015
Blackett:
It's dumb to marry without giving a hoot about the culture and tradition of the girl you are marrying, which of course must have had a hand in shaping her to be who she was that attracted her to you.

You can opt for white wedding.
You can opt for court wedding.
You can opt for court wedding, and white wedding.

If you opt for traditional wedding, knowing fully well what her culture and tradition dictates, and you ask her not to follow her tradition, you are dumb.

You are going in circles!

1 Like

Re: Guys Will You Allow The Girl You Are About To Marry Do This?(photo) by daben1(m): 9:22pm On Apr 19, 2015
cheesy cheesy Omo! i think i like this!
Re: Guys Will You Allow The Girl You Are About To Marry Do This?(photo) by Nobody: 9:22pm On Apr 19, 2015
cyprianlah:

Scvmbag its my thread, y not stop dis notice me nd act like an unfortunate adult dat u are

You can work on ur reply

Bye!
You're a fool for claiming to "own" a thread on cyberspace.

When you create a thread, upload a pic, make a comment on cyberspace, it is no longer yours.

Go and ruminate on that piece of information and stop being such an obdurate fvcking _retard.
Re: Guys Will You Allow The Girl You Are About To Marry Do This?(photo) by Mcowubaba: 9:22pm On Apr 19, 2015
sinaj:
Re: Guys Will You Allow The Girl You Are About To Marry Do This?(photo) by Mcowubaba: 9:23pm On Apr 19, 2015
sinaj:
lwkmd...shame d catch breasttgrin.... Emmh
Re: Guys Will You Allow The Girl You Are About To Marry Do This?(photo) by Nobody: 9:23pm On Apr 19, 2015
darknez:

You are going in circles!
I'm running intellectual circles around you. . . Your points are feeble and hold no water.
Re: Guys Will You Allow The Girl You Are About To Marry Do This?(photo) by buoye1(m): 9:25pm On Apr 19, 2015
The bweast self dey irritate me....like she don born 2
Re: Guys Will You Allow The Girl You Are About To Marry Do This?(photo) by remsonik(f): 9:26pm On Apr 19, 2015
If her tradition dictates such on her wedding day why not. Does this stop the marriage from working? Abeg if you find bliss with her go and marry. You can negotiate with her family but a family deeply rooted in tradition won't give a hoot and the only marriage recognised by God is traditional.
Re: Guys Will You Allow The Girl You Are About To Marry Do This?(photo) by Nobody: 9:28pm On Apr 19, 2015
Blackett:
I'm running intellectual circles around you. . . Your points are feeble and hold no water.

Nah...your points are actually less intellectual because you do not take into consideration the effect of modernization, culture mix etc in the overall development of the individual. You are only content in going about your cyclical argument in a bid to hold fast to your initial viewpoint. I ain't ready to go down that road with you.

1 Like

Re: Guys Will You Allow The Girl You Are About To Marry Do This?(photo) by Nobody: 9:32pm On Apr 19, 2015
darknez:

Nah...your points are actually less intellectual because you do not take into consideration the effect of modernization, culture mix etc in the overall development of the individual. You are only content in going about your cyclical argument in a bid to hold fast to your initial viewpoint. I ain't ready to go down that road with you.
Don't be such a dumb ass.

With your modernization, don't we have oba of lagos, etc?

Has culture been relegated to an inconsequential background because of modernization?

It's either you choose not to walk the path of culture and tradition, than choosing to walk it half way, simply because you think you can. . .

1 Like

Re: Guys Will You Allow The Girl You Are About To Marry Do This?(photo) by Truth24(m): 9:34pm On Apr 19, 2015
Lemon breasst...
Re: Guys Will You Allow The Girl You Are About To Marry Do This?(photo) by cyprianlah(m): 9:40pm On Apr 19, 2015
Blackett:
You're a fool for claiming to "own" a thread on cyberspace.

When you create a thread, upload a pic, make a comment on cyberspace, it is no longer yours.

Go and ruminate on that piece of information and stop being such an obdurate fvcking _retard.

Have bin here for so long u fvckin idi.ot

I need no tutorials from sm1 with a brain of a cattle

Slp tyt!
Re: Guys Will You Allow The Girl You Are About To Marry Do This?(photo) by clemz85(m): 9:41pm On Apr 19, 2015
the bride price don reduce be that
Re: Guys Will You Allow The Girl You Are About To Marry Do This?(photo) by Young03(m): 9:42pm On Apr 19, 2015
sinaj:
because na ara dara ada, adago ma nke kwu oto kaga adakwa..tell me if dt breast is nt upright dan urs
Re: Guys Will You Allow The Girl You Are About To Marry Do This?(photo) by Nobody: 9:45pm On Apr 19, 2015
cyprianlah:

Have bin here for so long u fvckin idi.ot

I need no tutorials from sm1 with a brain of a cattle

Slp tyt!
Your being here for so long and not knowing that creating a thread doesn't make it yours, makes you a fool in capital letters, and confirms that you have the brain of a mosquito, since a cattle can reason more objectively, than you are doing now.

Fvck off my mentions, as I have no further intention to engage your dumb witless self any further. . . Ewu ohia.

2 Likes

Re: Guys Will You Allow The Girl You Are About To Marry Do This?(photo) by cyprianlah(m): 9:48pm On Apr 19, 2015
remsonik:
If her tradition dictates such on her wedding day why not. Does this stop the marriage from working? Abeg if you find bliss with her go and marry. You can negotiate with her family but a family deeply rooted in tradition won't give a hoot and the only marriage recognised by God is traditional.

Easy for u to say huh!

Now let's turn the table
How will u feel if ur will be husband's tradition demands he willl be unclad on ur TM?
Re: Guys Will You Allow The Girl You Are About To Marry Do This?(photo) by Nobody: 9:50pm On Apr 19, 2015
pure bullshit! cheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Iamnawty And Misshatey Silly Mentions / Difference Between February 14th And February 15th In Most Woman (pic) 18+ / What Do You Have To Say About This Girl's Beautiful Hips?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.