Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,172 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:44 AM

Nigerians Living In Durban South Africa Vow To Fight Back, Battle Line Drawn - Foreign Affairs (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Nigerians Living In Durban South Africa Vow To Fight Back, Battle Line Drawn (40437 Views)

Brenda Biya Living In $26,000 Monthly Mansion In Los Angeles - Cameroon Journal / 'We Are Living In Fear' -Nigerians In South Africa Cry Out / Xenophobia: Clashes In Durban (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians Living In Durban South Africa Vow To Fight Back, Battle Line Drawn by nwadiuko1(m): 4:36pm On Apr 20, 2015
mikeapollo:
''We (did) a lot for this country during apartheid. But now that everything is hunky dory we are being attacked… This smacks of hypocrisy,” he said.

It is very bad that South Africans are attacking other Africans living there

However, the above statement is the kind of talk that makes some people to dislike us! What did Nigeria do for South Africa during apartheid that other African countries did not do? Did we give them money or send troops?
The military arms of the ANC were actually based in neigbhouring countries like Zimbabwe, Namibia, Zambia, Botswana etc.
The fight against apartheid was an African affair, with the OAU mobilizing ALL African countries against the regime
Inasmuch as we all should condemn what is happening in SA today, we Nigerians must stop arrogating any special status or credits to ourselves because we did not special or different from what other countries did for SA during the struggle against apartheid!

Nigerians living in SA should not a unilateral action in this struggle. They must make sure they carry other Africans along in whatever action they want to embark on. They have to be careful so that the South Africans do not single them out for maltreatment in the future, even though I agree with their right to defend themselves when attacked.
This kind of struggle requires some tact and the support and cooperation of other Africans living in South Africa
you don't have a clue as to what Nigeria did for SA. Then
Re: Nigerians Living In Durban South Africa Vow To Fight Back, Battle Line Drawn by Nobody: 4:51pm On Apr 20, 2015
nwadiuko1:
dodorima to you brother

Chai...mi bro, na one love.

I know say my barundas dey dis grd.
Re: Nigerians Living In Durban South Africa Vow To Fight Back, Battle Line Drawn by nwadiuko1(m): 5:22pm On Apr 20, 2015
Linqsz:

Chai...mi bro, na one love.

I know say my barundas dey dis grd.
clear road for you my man
Re: Nigerians Living In Durban South Africa Vow To Fight Back, Battle Line Drawn by cemefor(m): 5:34pm On Apr 20, 2015
[quote author=9jatatafo post=32918356][/quote]

I forgot to add that. If you engage them on their turf, you wont be alive to witness the situation calm down. God help those guys.
Re: Nigerians Living In Durban South Africa Vow To Fight Back, Battle Line Drawn by riczy(m): 5:41pm On Apr 20, 2015
wat has Jonathan and his govt done abt it,he is still Naija president till May 29
Re: Nigerians Living In Durban South Africa Vow To Fight Back, Battle Line Drawn by lilykach02(f): 6:19pm On Apr 20, 2015
Well said o, they shld just come back home.
Re: Nigerians Living In Durban South Africa Vow To Fight Back, Battle Line Drawn by DonBobes(m): 6:30pm On Apr 20, 2015
D best thin is for u to withdraw bak home to Naija wher u wil b safe. U cant fight a war on a ground ur enemy is acquinted to, u wil jst b a sittin dock & b made a piece meal. Beter com bk home n fight dos buffons frm here & nt frm SA.
Re: Nigerians Living In Durban South Africa Vow To Fight Back, Battle Line Drawn by Litmus: 7:01pm On Apr 20, 2015
Ekaka1:

This is the real litmus test....chai....people like you go just tell somebody "you're stupid" without spelling the words.... grin

Well, it's quite possible that the guy was simply being sarcastic; unfortunately, the level of reasoning of African guests on here is such that i rate even the crude form that is sarcasm beyond their acumen.
Re: Nigerians Living In Durban South Africa Vow To Fight Back, Battle Line Drawn by Fourwinds: 8:16pm On Apr 20, 2015
come home and lauch ur fight here
Re: Nigerians Living In Durban South Africa Vow To Fight Back, Battle Line Drawn by Nobody: 9:41pm On Apr 20, 2015
kallmemrB:
If Nigerians get involved...this stuff will escalates alot

South Africans thinking they are head strong. Dem nova Jam Nigerian's. Nigerian's are very wonderful and peaceful people. But if South Africans try us, we will shutdown dia Country. South Africans are ranked the no. 1 illiterates in Africa. No wonder dey are jealous of a foreigners success.
Re: Nigerians Living In Durban South Africa Vow To Fight Back, Battle Line Drawn by Jasi7(m): 10:46pm On Apr 20, 2015
scribble:
Ironic. Ghandi road.

Wat makes it ironic...u live there too?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

CNN Fires Chris Cuomo / Harry Kitilya Carrying Bucket Of Water In Prison / Israel declares war readiness as Hamas springs surprise multiple attacks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.