Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,217 members, 7,839,137 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 02:19 PM

Re:look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. - Forum Games (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Re:look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. (54095 Views)

Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (latest!) / Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. / Look At The Person's Profile Above Yours & Make A Comment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (100) (Go Down)

Re: Re:look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by chamotex(m): 9:48pm On Feb 16, 2009
MrCrackles:

angry angry angry angry Runs off to puke

Na Ruby come dey make u dey puke like this cheesy
Re: Re:look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by Moyola(f): 9:49pm On Feb 16, 2009
. . .
Re: Re:look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by MrCrackles(m): 9:51pm On Feb 16, 2009
chamotex:

Na u wey talk am ooo! grin cheesy
Re: Re:look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by tope2000(f): 9:54pm On Feb 16, 2009
chamotex:

I am lovin ur waves kiss
Re: Re:look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by chamotex(m): 9:58pm On Feb 16, 2009
tope2000:

I am lovin ur waves kiss

Tooooooooooooppppppppppppppppeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!! I don miss ur boobies die. kiss kiss

Oya post me boobies make i see jor cheesy cheesy
Re: Re:look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by Epi: 9:59pm On Feb 16, 2009
fly effortlessly
Re: Re:look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by tope2000(f): 9:59pm On Feb 16, 2009
chamotex:

Tooooooooooooppppppppppppppppeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!! I don miss ur boobies die. kiss kiss

Oya post me boobies make i see jor cheesy cheesy

u dey crazzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzeeeeee cheesy
toyin's boobs is enuff 4 u tongue kiss
Re: Re:look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by MrCrackles(m): 10:00pm On Feb 16, 2009
Tope Boobison? shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Re:look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by tope2000(f): 10:04pm On Feb 16, 2009
MrCrackles:

Tope Boobison? shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

make una respect urselves o angry angry tongue
leave my boobs alone, they are soooooooooooooo over-rated shocked cheesy
Re: Re:look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by Nobody: 10:06pm On Feb 16, 2009
chamotex:

Lol, warn am before I shove my foot in his anus o shocked shocked shocked
Re: Re:look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by chamotex(m): 10:07pm On Feb 16, 2009
MrCrackles:

Na u wey talk am ooo! grin cheesy

me ke? No be u wan puke.

tope2000:

u dey crazzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzeeeeee cheesy
toyin's boobs is enuff 4 u tongue kiss

Tope gimme sontin na. I never see in a long while. The least u could do is flash me some boobies to compensate.
Re: Re:look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by MrCrackles(m): 10:08pm On Feb 16, 2009
HeatFusion:

shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Re:look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by tope2000(f): 10:10pm On Feb 16, 2009
chamotex:

Tope gimme sontin na. I never see in a long while. The least u could do is flash me some boobies to compensate.

did venessa or charlene travelled?? tongue cheesy
look @ this small boy that wants to look at his big sis boobs. wat is this world turning into tongue grin
Re: Re:look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by nana(f): 10:11pm On Feb 16, 2009
Na wa oh
Re: Re:look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by chamotex(m): 10:11pm On Feb 16, 2009
tope2000:

make una respect urselves o angry angry tongue
leave my boobs alone, they are soooooooooooooo over-rated shocked cheesy

Tope, that is for us to decide

HeatFusion:

It would fit in perfectly. Brash loves it up the arse grin grin
Re: Re:look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by MrCrackles(m): 10:11pm On Feb 16, 2009
Tope mo fe mu MUYAN MUYAN cry tongue cry
Re: Re:look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by Nobody: 10:12pm On Feb 16, 2009
Chamo has an ocean on his head grin
Re: Re:look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by tope2000(f): 10:12pm On Feb 16, 2009
MrCrackles:

Tope mo fe mu MUYAN MUYAN cry tongue cry

chamotex:

Tope, that is for us to decide

OMG shocked shocked
R u guys going BOOB MAD 2nite
Re: Re:look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by MrCrackles(m): 10:13pm On Feb 16, 2009
chamotex:

It would fit in perfectly. Brash loves it up the arse grin grin

shocked shocked shocked shocked Dis guy, nor dey tell like dat naw!

Gay guys stopped chasing me on NL, u wan make dem start again?

Abeg ooo!
Re: Re:look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by chamotex(m): 10:14pm On Feb 16, 2009
tope2000:

did venessa or charlene travelled?? tongue cheesy
look @ this small boy that wants to look at his big sis boobs. wat is this world turning into tongue grin

Vanessa is at Uni, Charlene was just a quickie situation wink

U can call me small but my di.ck is not small.  cheesy grin
Re: Re:look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by tope2000(f): 10:15pm On Feb 16, 2009
chamotex:

Vanessa is at Uni, Charlene was just a quickie situation wink

U can call me small but my di.ck is not small. cheesy grin

Oh Gosh cheesy
Can i have evidence pls grin tongue
Re: Re:look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by Nobody: 10:16pm On Feb 16, 2009
MrCrackles:

Abeg ooo!

berra stop hiding in the closet.
before I call bacterium to tell us what you and him were doing in the janitor's closet
Re: Re:look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by chamotex(m): 10:17pm On Feb 16, 2009
MrCrackles:

Abeg ooo!

Oh boy i tire for fudge packers o. Dem don full everywhere
We've got this new one at work now. Work don dey tire me to go o. Make dem no go burst person ass grin

ibkaye:

Chamo has an ocean on his head grin

And I will drown you tongue
Re: Re:look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by MrCrackles(m): 10:19pm On Feb 16, 2009
HeatFusion:

berra stop hiding in the closet.
before I call bacterium to tell us what you and him were doing in the janitor's closet

Which closet?

U dey craze

Bacterium can eat a dic.k but i wont
cheesy
Re: Re:look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by Nobody: 10:20pm On Feb 16, 2009
You people are absolutely disgusting, when there is an economic crisis to be sorted out, you are busy here talking about bobby ati oko  angry
Re: Re:look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by Treetop20(m): 10:20pm On Feb 16, 2009
this whole talk is sounding
so fruity
Re: Re:look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by Nobody: 10:22pm On Feb 16, 2009
Because we've got two chamy and brashy fruitcakes here grin grin
Re: Re:look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by tope2000(f): 10:23pm On Feb 16, 2009
HeatFusion:

Because we've got two chamy and brashy fruitcakes here grin grin

lmao cheesy cheesy
Re: Re:look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by chamotex(m): 10:31pm On Feb 16, 2009
Tope where picture na? kiss kiss
Re: Re:look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by rumpkisser(m): 10:34pm On Feb 16, 2009
why you come first me talk now?
Re: Re:look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by MrCrackles(m): 10:38pm On Feb 16, 2009
ibkaye:

You people are absolutely disgusting, when there is an economic crisis to be sorted out, you are busy here talking about obo ati oko angry

IBK u are so vulgar!! shocked shocked shocked
Re: Re:look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by tope2000(f): 10:40pm On Feb 16, 2009
chamotex:

Tope where picture na? kiss kiss
computer says NO cheesy

MrCrackles:

IBK u are so vulgar!! shocked shocked shocked

very. . . im very disappointed in her tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (100)

Re: The Last Person Post Win! / What Song Are You Really Feeling Now? / ╚►Will You Eva Date D Person Above U?◄╝

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.