Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,665 members, 7,837,468 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 03:28 AM

Re:look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. - Forum Games (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Re:look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. (54073 Views)

Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (latest!) / Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. / Look At The Person's Profile Above Yours & Make A Comment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (100) (Go Down)

Re: Re:look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by Nobody: 10:41pm On Feb 16, 2009
Ish a lie! I did not write obo! cheesy
Re: Re:look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by MrCrackles(m): 10:42pm On Feb 16, 2009
ibkaye:

Ish a lie! I did not write obo! cheesy

Naughty little gurl

I hope u havnt started opening your kinni for dem "man dem" all over London
! grin cheesy tongue
Re: Re:look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by rumpkisser(m): 10:43pm On Feb 16, 2009
Chamotex I've seen your new waves so am callin ya Mistuh!

I have a habit of saving pictures I get from this wonderful forum, kindly get a nicer mug shot

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Re:look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by chamotex(m): 10:45pm On Feb 16, 2009
tope2000:

Oh Gosh cheesy
Can i have evidence pls grin tongue

Oya Tope come and get ur evidence now? Report to my office now cheesy
Make sure u wearing nothinf but a C-String wink wink wink grin
Re: Re:look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by Nobody: 10:46pm On Feb 16, 2009
MrCrackles:

Naughty little gurl

I hope u havnt started opening your kinni for dem "man dem" all over London
! grin cheesy tongue
You de mad?  cool
Re: Re:look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by Nobody: 10:46pm On Feb 16, 2009
rumpkisser:

I have a habit of saving pictures I get from this wonderful forum, kindly get a nicer mug shot

Na because of you handsome men don't post their pics. . . . Instead the worwor ones.

Seriously, something needs to be done abt you gay pp lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Re:look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by tope2000(f): 10:48pm On Feb 16, 2009
chamotex:

Oya Tope come and get ur evidence now? Report to my office now cheesy
Make sure u wearing nothinf but a C-String wink wink wink grin

lmao. . . u know abt c-strings too shocked shocked shocked
u dis boy cheesy
b4 i report to the office lemme see a preview tongue

B.T.W One batty guy is after ur ass cheesy
Re: Re:look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by MrCrackles(m): 10:50pm On Feb 16, 2009
tope2000:

B.T.W One batty guy is after ur ass cheesy

Chamo i hear say dem wan lay pipe thru ur shithole? grin cheesy
Re: Re:look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by chamotex(m): 10:53pm On Feb 16, 2009
rumpkisser:

WTF?
You don miss road angry angry angry
Why are homo-thugz chasing after me??
Flipping fudge packer

MrCrackles:

Chamo i hear say dem wan lay pipe thru ur shithole? grin cheesy

d guy dey craze for head.

Brash abeg send me metal pant, e be like say i go need am o cheesy grin
Re: Re:look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by Nobody: 10:55pm On Feb 16, 2009
chamotex:

ROFLMAO
Re: Re:look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by tope2000(f): 10:57pm On Feb 16, 2009
chamotex:

WTF?
You don miss road angry angry angry
Why are homo-thugz chasing after me??
Flipping fudge packer

d guy dey craze for head.

Rofl . . . . . . . they love ur sexy self na grin grin grin
Re: Re:look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by MrCrackles(m): 10:59pm On Feb 16, 2009
chamotex:

ROFLMAO

Omo u go need am oo!

I don pack am, i go carry am go Royal Mail tomorrow

Meanwhile, u can use insecticides on the shithole fuckers for now, if they come close

Goodluck
cheesy grin
Re: Re:look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by Nobody: 11:03pm On Feb 16, 2009
I don't need anything o cool
Re: Re:look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by chamotex(m): 11:07pm On Feb 16, 2009
MrCrackles:

Omo u go need am oo!

I don pack am, i go carry am go Royal Mail tomorrow

Meanwhile, u can use insecticides on the shithole fuckers for now, if they come close

Goodluck
cheesy grin

u sure say that one go work cuzz this is getting serious o.
Re: Re:look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by debosky(m): 11:09pm On Feb 16, 2009
grin grin grin

Kamoteesi is a sezzy boy grin
Re: Re:look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by chamotex(m): 11:12pm On Feb 16, 2009
Dobosky, I know say na Tope u find come here. Oya gerrout grin
Re: Re:look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by Nobody: 11:14pm On Feb 16, 2009
lmao @ kamoteesi
Re: Re:look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by tope2000(f): 11:16pm On Feb 16, 2009
debosky:

grin grin grin

Kamoteesi is a sezzy boy grin

Lol grin grin

chamotex:

Dont worry, debo n i are hittin his beach villa soon tongue cheesy
Re: Re:look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by debosky(m): 11:18pm On Feb 16, 2009
tope2000:

With your diamond studded C string. tongue

chamotex:

I dey gerrout with Tope, good luck with the pipe layer grin grin grin
Re: Re:look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by Nobody: 11:18pm On Feb 16, 2009
tope2000:

More like mud hut  tongue
Re: Re:look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by tope2000(f): 11:23pm On Feb 16, 2009
debosky:

With your diamond studded C string. tongue

and my matching bra cheesy tongue

I dey gerrout with Tope, good luck with the pipe layer grin grin grin

Lmao grin grin grin

ibkaye:

More like mud hut tongue

Jealousy Jealousy !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! tongue
Re: Re:look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by chamotex(m): 11:25pm On Feb 16, 2009
debosky:

With your diamond studded C string.  tongue
I dey gerrout with Tope, good luck with the pipe layer  grin grin grin

Tope no be ur size. Na only me fit handle her the right way.

Omo that pipe layer don miss road. Who tell am say pipe don burst?
Re: Re:look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by Nobody: 11:25pm On Feb 16, 2009
tope2000:

Jealousy Jealousy !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! tongue
Keep telling yaself that  cool
Re: Re:look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by tope2000(f): 11:27pm On Feb 16, 2009
ibkaye:

Keep telling yaself that  cool

Hahahahaha . . . . . . ok

chamotex:

Tope no be ur size. Na only me fit handle her the right way.

Lol . . . . . . . . .u wont even know where to begin with wit me cheesy
Re: Re:look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by chamotex(m): 11:37pm On Feb 16, 2009
The more reason why I need 2 handle u proper. kiss
Re: Re:look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by tope2000(f): 12:03am On Feb 17, 2009
chamotex:

The more reason why I need 2 handle u proper. kiss

Maybe in 3yrs time cheesy grin
I dash u ibkaye for now tongue
Re: Re:look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by D1KeleVra(m): 12:09pm On Feb 17, 2009
i didnt look at the picture. i clicked reply first. cheesy
Re: Re:look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by buttercop(m): 12:20pm On Feb 17, 2009
he is definitely a crazy guy. he must have a great sense of humour. i depicted my thoery from the picture in his profile. it's so hilarious. the crown and the braces and all
Re: Re:look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by Epi: 8:12pm On Feb 17, 2009
Never heard of a guy referring to himself as "butter” I thought the use of Butter is for the ladies undecided oh well
Re: Re:look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by chamotex(m): 8:56pm On Feb 17, 2009
cool cool cool
Re: Re:look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by Sissy3(f): 11:35pm On Feb 17, 2009
clean cut n in the know
Re: Re:look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by chamotex(m): 11:40pm On Feb 17, 2009
Once a good girl's gone bad, she's gone forever smiley cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (100)

Re: The Last Person Post Win! / What Song Are You Really Feeling Now? / ╚►Will You Eva Date D Person Above U?◄╝

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.